Please ban me

I love you all. Thank you for removing my previous post. It confirms the fact that you are a community without almost any censorship. And thanks for your evangelism re: holocaust deprogramming; much appreciated. Please – anyone who wants to tell me why you love this community, what brings you here. Email me. I am literally just curious, this is all anonymous anyway. This time at [email protected].

Can't wait to be censored and insulted again!

Attached: bottom.jpg (580x386, 36.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreateststorynevertold.tv
discord
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=7
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
archive.fo/wIkho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have higher standards here than half chan.

Gay nigger

Zig Forums isn't anti-censorship, we are pro-truth. Jewish lies are not welcome here. Now go kill yourself.

Attached: 1538263313218.png (745x726, 440.8K)

You've got it all wrong. Belief in the holocaust is the religious like belief, that rejects all evidence. Deprogramming others from this group-think is the furthest thing from a religious pursuit, it is an example of truth telling bravery in the face of unrelenting ignorance.

Um. I suppose redpill me? I don't usually go to Zig Forums on neither chan

Nah I ain't trying to convince anyone of anything. Literally just listen.

Based

welcome to the chans. no stfu and lurk 2 years. also, fuck off with your data mining, we are not dumbfuck reddit users

who the fuck give a shit lol nigger accelerate

mods delete any mention of NZ as a false flag

The mods have made it exceedingly difficult to do so, as we cannot post files that have already been posted somewhere else on the board. The best advice I can give you is to watch "The Greatest Story Never Told", and "Questioning the Holocaust, Why We Believed".

And keep lurking.

Attached: healthy prisoners.jpg (1917x1559, 926.95K)

OP if you are not just another tiresome troll and you actually have a truth seeking nature about you and an open mind literally all you have to do in order to change your views and become one of us is listen to Dr. Pierce's old 30 minute programs in the American Dissident Voices archive which can be found via a simple google search.

However if that website is no longer around you can still find many of those programs on youtube dressed up by various pro whites with great video footage to go along with Pierce's voiceover narrative that fully explains the Jew and non white problem and what we must do about it.

You don't have to "hate" a single non white to be on our side either contrary to popular libtard thought.

You just need to re-focus all your efforts on helping your own people and doing what is good for them/us assuming you are actually white yourself.

It's not censorship; you made a shit OP. Effort is expected around here. Go to the holohoax deprogramming site already and do something better with your time than posting here.

lurk two years
nobody cares about you

Here's one such video for you OP to begin your learning.

There's many others.

You just need the curiosity and the will to seek them out.

Do you think a gas chamber can have wooden doors?

It takes 8-10 hours to fully cremate a human body with MODERN technology.
Yet some brick ovens that look like they should be in a pizza-joint somehow disposed of 500K bodies in 5 years.
How convenient.

I lurked 4's pol before, mostly ot was "uuuuh, jews bad, ok?" when asked why, I'd get ignored.
I checked these 2 out (will probably watch them later), and the fact that they're both hosted on youtube, makes it look like
a) an fbi honeypot
b) fake enough that youtube doesn't mind it

The youtube TGSNT rips are shit. Use the site thegreateststorynevertold.tv

And the reason they exist on youtube for you is likely because you are in the US. You should not ignore them because they are on it, they are both great films.

When you read something that you do not agree with but you know is true it created a special type of curiosity. You have to be completely brain washed to not realize this board addresses what most fear to even think.

bump lol

Attached: ACD46EAA-BB26-4C88-A6BB-2D0FE62A2056.png (1242x2208, 1.64M)

Attached: deathcamps.jpg (542x1055, 259.25K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a small favour? Come join this super active Zig Forums Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

i

Attached: join akarin 9.png (320x368, 218.65K)

I don't care about slaves, although it does show what kind of people juice are

Of course the numbers are over-exhaggerated, but it still doesn't fully deny holocaust

"Of course the numbers are over-exaggerated" is just a step away from "How many actually did die", and searching for that answer is what leads us to believe there was no organized attempt to eradicate Western Europe's Jews.

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!! MY GRANDMOTHER WAS TURNED INTO LAMPSHADES AND SOAP HOW DARE YOU

Attached: 3b21c49609254c4ff67b3d8b43aa8994d2bf4d0362f77b0b4f1f9dc38915c4d4.jpg (506x384, 57.7K)

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

Is it not an amazing coincidence that all the concentration camps were on the American side and all the death camps were on the Soviet side?

Start here holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=7

Attached: 53908305_2656378767765958_8782758243970580480_n.jpg (682x581 75.96 KB, 43.38K)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha aaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHA

Attached: 7E21416B-016D-48DA-A3FD-256479B36779.jpeg (259x194 156.26 KB, 21.6K)

unless it's Kampfy and his isreali crew pushing pro-zog, pro-trump or pro-mossad false flaggers in NZ

If anne frank is jewish propaganda, why did they include this much of a shitpost?
(Yuri Bezmenov's video about deception) youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
The numbers are definitelly exagerated, ngl
I was in somr polish holocaust museum, the doors weren't wooden (may have been Aushwitz or it's shittier brother)
I think the guide said some reasoning, but it was probably along the lones of "deception and putting poison in their system"
It's a thing that can neither be proven, or disproven, it seems.

Don't know what this has to do with anything (maybe the death count)
If the data ks being hidden from the public, how do they know? Looks like propaganda imo
What's 7fell?
Ok so wikipedia isn't writing about terrorism insurance, but it does mention $4.55B and that he expected more
Ok a lot of the info checks out, but why is stuff about the last 2 guys written, but Chertoff's mom doesn't even have a wikipedia page?

Also, you're talking about individual jews. That's like saying whites are bad for crussades, muslims are bad for terrorism, niggers are bad for theft, men are bad for doing crime 4 times as much as women.

Attached: BUTTHURT.mp4 (208x360, 1.2M)

Attached: 53d3f0e4ff93324a9a0c0e66031dd641f51e0caa06713ac007e49678a67e9876 (1).jpg (576x720, 247.43K)

Yeah Zig Forums are huge censorfags, anything exposing their Nazi ass gets deleted, same applies with their pathetic little Jew hero Brenton

what happen?

Attached: 045a0bbeb0ce8c6234e87ba85d87e775accd9ef7.png (680x704, 594.93K)

Attached: neonazis3.jpg (1682x1074, 261.29K)

Doesn't matter, really. Even if it did happen then all the krauts responsible have already been punished, much weregild has been paid, it's fucking case closed at this point. On the other hand regardless of the truth of the matter there are jews in the here and now telling outrageous lies and inflating the numbers far past what's possible let alone plausible to use as a casus belli for white genocide. These sinners remain unpunished

Capitalism means you don't have a Nation.

Pol is pro-free speech. If you’re a mentally retarded faggot you may speak. Otherwise go back to reddit.

You don't have to be afraid anymore.

We are the Imperial Eversori, borne to tear down this false construct of weakness, this hut of mud and cuckoldry you have sought to build a nest in, to waste your existence in, to sacrifice your future in, and once it is crumbled and your toxic dreams dead, we shall build something wondrous in the ashes of your monument to degeneration and death, and drag you to the glory your blood and genes demand.

With blood and iron, we shall guide and protect you.

We have come to set things right, to secure a future for your children, to preserve the beauty of our folk.

You don't have to be afraid anymore.

For we have come.

Why do I love it here? Its simple.
Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the buyers and sellers from the temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth. Charity, then, is not a mild philosophy of “live and let live”; it is not a species of sloppy sentiment. Charity is the infusion of the Spirit of God, which makes us love the beautiful and hate the morally ugly.

Attached: How Can Men Die Better.mp4 (1280x720, 1.8M)

Cool story Nazi, have fun handing over your harvest and depending on the State like a good little collectivist

WTF are you talking about? You censor people whenever it suits you, because you are a bunch of fucking snowflakes

I don't believe in freedom of speech as a universal principle. ;D

Attached: Anti-NatSoc Shilling on nupol.jpg (1543x1008, 535.37K)

stay mad you limp wristed bitch

Attached: 1F469ACD-7ADA-470A-A4D8-8D9B75A711CB.jpeg (800x416 473.95 KB, 342.29K)

lel he's LARPing as a lolberg now
tipppest toppest kekoldry

I will happily censor homosexual jews pushing trannies and communist subversives.
Yep.
That clearly irks you. ;D

Exactly, no arguments, you can only shit because your whole narrative lacks logic.

Dumb motherfuckers lol

OP is the glowiest cianigger, he's using the "friend" tactic the dea faggots used to get dread pirate roberts from the silk road

archive.fo/wIkho

Basically op the faggot will try to pretend he's your friend, he will ask you questions you think are nothing but are actually prepared to get data they can use to dox and capture you. They dont even have to meet you IRL to get this.

Attached: Jews - Networking.jpg (2120x6048, 3.29M)

Look at how mad he is now.
No arguments, just unreasonable kvetching.

What a loser. ;)

Attached: Jews - Wealth and Power_.jpg (1168x6048, 1.21M)

Censor away faggots, a few sites on the internet is all that is left in your pathetic little lives.

twitter
facebook
google
instagram
4chan
reddit
every comments sections on every news site
…all engage in mass censorship of iur views and provide a safe spacefor yours
its the opposite here.
so…..you were saying?

Attached: Jews - Holohoax Statistics.jpg (669x973, 194.23K)

Do you know how I know, kike?

So mad.
Too dumb to realize we are everywhere.

You lost this conflict before it began, my man. :D

Attached: Holohoax Chimney.png (800x545, 577.65K)

Oh darn.
Looks like you've taken everything from us, and forced us into IRL.

Good luck with that, you fucking strategic imbeciles.
You're already extinct. You know that, right?

Have fun with your Marxist accelerationism rofl

You're an idiot, just because I'm allowed to say faggot here doesnt mean you dont censor people for the most pathetic reasons. You deleted 4 of my threads last 3 days because you didn't like to be pointed out as Fascist fucks.

Attached: Death Camps.png (4376x2616, 9.44M)

sad indeed. no wonder the west is being flooded with foreigners when we have cucks like you in our midst. we will continue to accelerate and we will force you to choose sides. you will come to your senses one day and join us, it’s inevitable

Hahahah the dumbass doesn't even know what Marxism is!
Oh man I love it when they LARP.

All 4 of your threads were shit and you're a loser. Cry harder. ;D

Attached: Holohoax - Babbies.jpg (960x874, 85.58K)

"Us" lmfao, what that little Jew cuckboy Brenton? That's all you have, some nutcases shooting some randoms, impressive stuff lol.

You dont mean shit on the streets. Certainly not in my country, you always get stomped by everyone hahaha

Later losers

Attached: Teaching 11 Year Olds About the Holocaust.JPG (1084x1473, 178K)

Lookit how assmad he is!
No arguments at all!

Enjoy your dilation, pussy! Try not to tear! ;D

Attached: Neverending Story.jpg (810x1382, 160.02K)

i have no prob be called a
fascist
racist
nazi
etc
these terms are so overused they are losing meaning. i wear them like a badge of honor. yes, i am proud of my race and yes i will fight to protect it

You dont even know that accelerationism originates from Marx?

That's how fucking retarded you are, you dont even know wtf you are pushing with your dumb ass.

More "Ay Tone" if you got em please

Attached: Powerful Optics.JPG (1407x1008, 71.27K)

Being proud of your race is a different thing than wanting to murder every other race because you suck at life

You statist little fucks don't phase me

Attached: Jean Claude van Damn That Beat is Fine.gif (250x263, 1.94M)

Thought you were leaving faggot ;D

Attached: kekkin hard.PNG (527x442, 334.91K)

You think anyone here will believe you? Jews want whites dead. Niggers wants whites dead. Muslims, who are mostly Arab, want whites dead. And when we fight back against them suddenly it's "murder" instead of self-defense.

Who do you think you'll fool, sad little kike? Gas yourself.

they invaded. they raped, murded, and sold drugs in those communities to attack my race. Brentons actions were self defense and i am proud of him.

also, you keep virtue signaling free speech like i support it. i don’t support free speech becuase i don’t support the anti-White marxists narratives that it allows. democracy is dead

Yes. Keep lulling yourself into that bubble of false security, you Antifag shit stain.
The only reason you have ANY presence is because we've sat back patiently and allowed, while we study you.
Your ignorance and arrogance is our greatest ally.
You are right. I, and all of my Militi… I mean 'friends', are fat, lazy, TV softened Wal-Mart grazers, and I personally often forget which end of muh dic.. I mean rifle, the bullets come out.
I'm so afraid of you frail, malnourished, Soy Soldiers, and your Dike leadership.

You have no fucking clue what you've brought on to yourselves, do you?
See you soon, little one.

THIS LARP SHIT IS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY but its funny so keep doing it. ;D

Attached: that moment when.jpg (1229x1156, 110.08K)

hahaha thats why your here and have responded over 11 times right? hahahhaa fuckin loser

The fuck are you retards engaging this disingenuous LARPnigger in a serious fashion for?
Fuck is wrong with you? Kek.

Uhm, I've doxed over 100 antifags, wrong again fag

gtg now sry, was fun