A Pact. A Covenant. A Promise. A Calling

I am calling out to all those who are lying in wait, who think someone else will fight for them, take up Brenton Tarrant's torch and fight yourself!

Make your stand! Exert your will! Survive if possible!

I promise then, from my very soul–till’ my dying breath, that your chains will be liberated if you are captured.
That triumphant day will be remembered as the bloodiest and most glorious liberation since the Storming of the Bastille on the 14th of July 1789.

If you do not survive, you will have won another glorious martyrdom for our cause.

Your sacrifice will survive for eternity; You will earned your place among the saints, heroes, and demigods of history.

Fix your gaze ahead,
There is a revolution looming on the horizon.

Become a Hero. Become a Legend. Become a Martyr.

Break the barricade of fear. Discard the hesitation of the coward. Overcome the complacency of modernity.

What reason do you have left to hesitate any longer?
The future is in clear view to those willing to look.
Stand up like a man and accelerate towards that future!
Reach out and grasp it with all your might, fight in service of your ancestors, fight alongside your brothers for our freedom!

“I teach you the overman. Man is something that shall be overcome. What have you done to overcome him?

All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome man?

What is the ape to man? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the overman: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment…"

Friedrich Nietzsche

Decide your fate right now as you are reading this. No more waiting until the time is right. Once you make your decision never reconsider.

If your will is strong enough to bear the mantle of the revolution say this to yourself out loud.

"I will make a difference. I willingly will become one of the first movers of revolution. I will fulfill my purpose on mm/dd/yy"

Godspeed

Also, make sure to livestream it for the memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg&t=
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do it Faggot

Attached: WhyDon'tIDoSomething.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Play this while you remove kebab
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg&t=

Color me surprised

Attached: d.jpg (600x458, 142.57K)

Fuck off

Who do you think you're fooling?

how about you get off your high horse and do it yourself then. unless you are actively training to do something currently then just shut up

Nice try FBI.

I will make a difference. I willingly will become one of the first Pokemon masters. I will finish the Pokedex on 06/20/2024

you guys are right let's post memes and harvest salt from Twitter instead

yid.

Daily reminder that I'm not even an anti-semite and I and every old boomer and intelligent white man believes the blood feud is between Jews and Muslims.
This is not our fight.
Send them both back to their blasted, worthless salted-earth desert and let them slaughter each other there.

Satanic date. Shiny Saint Pokémon of Light.

everyone stand back.

I’m going to subscribe to pewdiepie

Literal boomer do nuffin, not-my-problem, denying the ongoing genocide post

Just remember, he prepared for 2 years. Have patience.

Attached: 1552849009973.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

Everyone knows that the FBI wants people to start blowing up federal buildings filled with FBI personnel. They believe that being killed by revolutionaries is the only way you can get to FBI heaven.
Additionally, the FBI are White supremacist racist Nazis who rejoice when jews, hajis, and niggers are killed.
Indeed, the FBI wants people to start killing politicians as well. The FBI are actually the most revolutionary, anti-zionist organization n America but they're too petrified of Donald Trump to do anything themselves so they seek to get unaffiliated civilians to do it for them.

They glow in the dark, if you see them, run them over with your car.

Attached: cian.jpeg (660x509 90.02 KB, 73.07K)

yeah, he was training with FSB help

Super active and minimal rules Zig Forums server, allows Christchurch discussion/media sharing unlike all of the other (cucked) servers:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

f

Attached: ∩ 6.png (4584x3856, 88.26K)

ya, run them for the Allah, like mujaheedin Tarant

or maybe he was training with ISIS

'muh' genocide

You won't do anything you nigger.

Checked
He won’t do dick shit faggot
No faggots ever do shit ever ever

SAGE

reported
SAGE

USE OUR ARYAN CREME

Hah! Nice try FBI.

wow what a lousy quot. from Nietzsche, he's overrated anyway, you know that given philosopher is overrated when every social dropout is citing him

this sounds like something an fbi nigger would say so no one runs him over