When are you faggots gonna stop giving this Brendan kike attention all he did was shoot a couple of Muslims

When are you faggots gonna stop giving this Brendan kike attention all he did was shoot a couple of Muslims

Attached: 8419DDD0-695C-4898-8A3A-49A8A605A6C1.jpeg (630x565, 90.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/pacific/camouflage-wearer-claims-wrongful-arrest-over-christchurch-mosque-shootings/news-story/713f078527783e199f6d0ad5d74ab490
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

Attached: 893475893.gif (648x360, 4.59M)

Brendan who???? Was their another white nigger shooting up some praying Muslims?

Phase 1:

Why don't you start by killing yourself?

OP is being a hoe ass nigga.

Attached: 48E23CA6-7838-4E2F-9D1A-0A1EE40758EC.jpeg (1125x1358, 925.27K)

Posting this in case this kike thread stays up and gets astroturfed:

Fake evidence for the JTRIG / JIDF "Its a false flag" damage control narrative:

Can be disproven by going through the video slowed down

He was wearing shoes with red soles and the lighting is bad, which made it look like he was barefoot from the back

Fakenews with no credible backing

>Syrian sources of (((veteranstoday.com))) say he was trained by Mossad!
Fake news with no backing at all

And a dozen other countries. Israel isn't even an unlikely vacation goal for a Zig Forumsack. Checking what the kikes are up to.

Ever heard of the 14 words, cuck?

A few people were arrested who were completely unrelated to the event, the rest is fake news including a picture of a wrongful arrest which has nothing to do with the attack

news.com.au/world/pacific/camouflage-wearer-claims-wrongful-arrest-over-christchurch-mosque-shootings/news-story/713f078527783e199f6d0ad5d74ab490

This includes fake claims about some shooter fleeing to Israel, also with zero credible backing.

Bonus retardation

No comment

Being unable to process obvious irony is a sign of autism.

What is their goal?

To create a "DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" mentality by making it seem like the kikes planned for the invaders, which they brought here to replace us, to get slaughtered and that by praising this, you are benefitting them - when its actually one of their worst nightmares coming true.

What can you do?

Attached: jtrig.jpg (768x492, 148.48K)

hahaha its so funny how you keep trying to smear him OP by calling him by the incorrect name. ive seen you post multiple threads useing the same tactic already

Allow me to fix that for you.

Attached: c26ab307ac48622a19537698a2272c47c48533b9403714df4861af79aa92dd41.jpg (1600x1200, 365.16K)

Well what have you done faggot

Brendan is a false flagging kike. Fuck that half-white cunt, you can see it in his bigass nose. Took the plane straight to Tel Aviv after the shooting.

You mean Brenton "Tarantula" Tarrant?

Attached: 1552852707568.png (400x688, 522.06K)

lol

Phase one was them attempting to convince us that he was a false flag.

His name is Brenton, faggot. He did nothing wrong.

I think we are in the phase that we ate supposed to pretend he wasn't white.

Could have been fully white, could have been jewish. I don't know.

Wonderful contribution

underrated post OP

His name was Brad and he was cool. I think.

so much for the "no blood" theory

Great progression of how being a stupid retard with no goals and fear of kikes turns you into a bald faggot. Save your hair, go do something less gay.

UNLESS YOU TOP HIS SCORE YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER SCUM
DEATH TO ALL WHO INSULT TARRANT

He’s bald.

We need to make this as common as shitskins raping white women. so common it's just background noise.

Hey OP, nice attempt at shilling but you need to check your notes on the spelling of his name :^]

I'll give it another week before the Tarrant shills leave.

Bowl boy isn't bald