I'm going to plant a memetic seed, and you will have the decision if you choose this is good to grow

I'm going to plant a memetic seed, and you will have the decision if you choose this is good to grow.

Everytime you see the words RACE WAR i now want you to replace that connotation with the following: EXPOSING JEWISH CONTROL.

That's it. Seed planted

With the Christchurch psyop, they want you shooting muslims, and they want you ready for a race war with niggers. You can have as much race war as you want, but if you are too busy fighting, and no one is addressing media control, banking control, government control, and war money fraud, then you will be no better off.

Attached: look here.jpeg (574x367, 126.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Authoritarian_Personality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should care for all life. It is more effective to expose jewish supremacism than it is to kill people. Wanting a government free of jewish interests is wanting a better life. Including those for thirdworlders. Take the bloomer pill and substitute glow entrapment message of "race war" with enlightenment by exposing the truth.

TLDR: Be good. Desire good for all people.

It makes no difference.
You cannot stop the flood.

Attached: palestine.png (710x477, 529K)

Attached: hitler_saint.jpg (600x717, 48.89K)

look how shills are fast to reply
hahahahahah

Attached: 1515985644422.jpg (387x437, 39.55K)

Respect the JIDF work.
They are earning their shekels, it's a honest job.

You've put your hope in the wrong place.
You've built your houses on quicksand.
There is no stopping it.
You killed your own messiah.
And are now forever doomed.
Put your hope in the future, become the warriors of God.
Our temples will welcome you with a sword, and you will conquer the world.

Attached: Ibrahim-Anderson-491037.jpg (620x413, 31.76K)

Hmm, nah. Every hostile group to my race needs to be dealt with, and if niggers and goat-fuckers responded to anything besides fear and violence they wouldn't be niggers and goat-fuckers. They'd be pajeet or some slightly less disgusting shitskin.

If ending heeb control is your priority, then what you want is action that leads to that eventuality.
This may not the most direct path. That is, naming the jew (as opposed to other actions) may not be the most effective method to destroy their system.

Okay thanks for that you AIDS ridden nigger.

Attached: UALEaLq.jpg (320x290, 14.35K)

You are wrong. Both are good. Without others to distract us with, and given a homegenous healthy society, we will naturally reject them like a virus is attacked by the body. They know this as well.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Authoritarian_Personality

This is one of the foundational documents which told kikes to start attacking the family structure in the US.

Dont let these shills get to you. Be patient brothers. We know the path forward now! Nothing can reverse this collective consciousness we have created. And nobody can halt our way forward. They know this, and the attempts to shill are becoming more transparent and blatant.

We will be revered! But only if we win!

Attached: 1552691044444.png (451x666, 151.23K)

no

what makes you think one prevents the other? you can hide that in spoiler text, because it really is dumb.

JUDAISM = CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

People who aren’t peaceful aren’t people.

I can tell you for certain that the originator of these events very much had those targets in sight. Destruction of the worldwide monetary system and it's replacement with something more suitable for honest white men is the full intent

Goddamn you are a retarded low iq faggot.

Attached: 1553139854356.png (964x642, 582.57K)

Reported and saged

Slit your wrists OP you diseased cunt

Fuck off reddit.