New Zealanders Voluntarily Handing In Semi-Automatic Weapons

"Until today I was one of the New Zealanders who owned a semi-automatic rifle. On the farm they are a useful tool in some circumstances, but my convenience doesn't outweigh the risk of misuse," tweeted Hart.

archive.fo/eBmyC

Any NZ fags around to confirm this? Or is this just a psyop to induce increased compliance?

Attached: cuck hunt.jpg (1536x2048, 620.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/newzealand/comments/80imml/gun_laws_in_nz_and_gun_violence_american_asking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NZ is leftist as fuck. This is something kiwi's would do in the sake of an event like Christchurch.

They are not handing over their weapons. This is propaganda. If they tell everyone that nobody is resisting gun confiscation, people feel isolated and are less likely to fight back when gun confiscation actually happens.
Stop spreading this filth. You are actually doing the work of jews.

PROPAGANDA

Attached: c4361f5d59d995b5cf80a856679aa5661bbd38c11e69eed68b6e3faa62a384a5.jpg (640x400, 40.83K)

It's a shame for animal cullers who rely on semi-automatic rifles in country with high pest numbers. Hopefully the relevant associations and government can come to a mutual decision to implement some type of regulations to protect pest cullers.

Can confirm this. Minsters can say one thing and back track the next, it's next to make your own informed opinions instead of relying on the hottest websites. Also the chan's are just as bad due to the signal to noise ratio. nowadays.

For the time being all guns including semi-autos are here to stay, reform is in about 8 days so we have to wait till then to see what actually changes.

Attached: D05EfEgX4AE5uys.png (640x346, 329.14K)

Get out. There is no mutual decision on gun rights.

Attached: Gun Control Cake.png (750x3200, 407.47K)

Good. Stupid people don't deserve to be able to defend themselves.

gun range that he trained at temp closed
their "buy sell trade" forum removed guns
not much else
"they're turning them in!" is propaganda

NOW, THIS IS THE PSYOP.

You don't know NZ get outside you are clearly some American living in an extreme echo-chamber.

It's propaganda.

This honestly, I can't imagine a time (withall the goat raping faggots shitskins in your nation bent on revenge) when you would want a semi-automatic with more urgency. It takes a special kind of STUPID FAGGOT to think about turning in ones guns in the middle of a Civil War/Revolt against their government while they are facilitating an invasion.
This level of FAGGOTRY deserves to die! Well said user.

It IS propaganda, nothing has changed until the reform in 8 days. Everything before then is just media spinning their own narratives and you cucks believing it.

Doesn't mean he's not right, compromises are for cucks that will get you nowhere. Always stand firm with your believes

This was my first thought as well. I've never been there so I don't know how cucked the country is. You have to give them credit though, this psyop is being run almost like a gun confiscation experimental design.

Think about what the 'yellow vest CIA color revolution' would be like if all the people were armed with Semi-automatics…it would be a thing of complete beauty.
SUBHUMAN INVADER BLOOD IN THE STREETS

This user knows what's up.

Remember that the gods gave humans guns for the explicit purpose of removing threats.

Attached: anime tactical gun waifu.jpg (684x960, 49.73K)

What I am saying is NZ works differently to USA. Our associations have more say than US ones.

It could be a ruse to convince peopke, in this facebook age, to all turn in their weapons, so the can get likes and upboats.
BoatyMcBoatface.jpg

*people

*"people"

I can't disagree. Anyone who gives up their basic rights is a retard and they deserve exactly what they get.

it's like here in the USA when they found one crazy guy that cut an AR-15 in half with a saw

one guy out of millions of gun owners

What a fucking dumbass. Yes, give up your gun so that you'll be helpless against socipaths.

Fucking idiot.

They would never get *all*, so obviously they're trying to figure out experimentally if social pressure is sufficient to induce voluntary gun turn-ins and how successful it will be. I'd argue that straight gun ban & confiscation is probably their last ditch effort because it could create a revolution.

r8 but preferably, fix

Attached: forced meme and bad logic out of ten.png (760x637, 24.72K)

fag boy just giving your gun away to the enemy

Or genius, I remember once someone have junk scrap to make it look like a gun and getting cash to buy a real one

Pre-op?reddit.com/r/newzealand/comments/80imml/gun_laws_in_nz_and_gun_violence_american_asking/

This momas panzy still hiding in his jew skin must be a mudslime, islam should be banned just like nazism long live the whit race creator of penisilin and freedom from kings and womens equal rights and so much more, did b. Tarrant shoot a synocuck no a mosque because jews is what your daddys dad bitched about to his bar friends, ists sad to see you retards havent created anything good or at least learned about the 3stared beast or some book knowledge… Still calling people jews cuz ya feel the tingle, little mudstick lovers wash ur jew skin

Attached: c4361f5d59d995b5cf80a856679aa5661bbd38c11e69eed68b6e3faa62a384a5.jpg (255x159, 10.59K)

semi-automatic rifle sales are also at an all time high

You must Ban the muslim like you did the nazi you white hating bastards, i knew you were a bunch of slimes #washurjewskin

Attached: Husseini-Hitler.jpg (450x354, 23.07K)

Nuff said

Attached: 628x471.jpg (569x471, 58.81K)

cuck hunting psyop confirmed

Improper vertical display of the Polish flag.

May as well hand over your dick and balls while you're at it.

this

So in the end, no one wants to fight for their rights?

Attached: you never know.png (640x715, 278.02K)

ITS HAPPENING

Most likely leftists and hipsters who'd willingly turn them in, but it does hit on a point I've tried to drive home to my fellow Americans that it's a ridiculous notion to think a significant portion of gun owners today would not fire a shot or would hand them in when force is applied. Most gun owners aren't revolutionaries is why and few people in the masses are or ever will be. You'd be lucky to expect 10% out of owners to keep and use them. Most I'd say talk a big talk but more or less have them around largely for self-defense reasons from criminals.

Another reason why I always use the lower figure of 10% is because most have no combat or military experience. It's one thing to talk the talk but another thing to walk the walk when you know the guy you're talking to has a firearm and is prepared to kill you to take it. Many men's hearts will break when challenged. Plus side is that 10% that matters will be hard as fuck to deal with especially the bigger the population + gun owners there are the higher statistical probability.

You're a faggot allright.