The Accelerate Meme

Has anyone considered that this 'accelerate' meme is being promoted in alt-right circles by leftists to make conservatives look crazy and make sure Trump loses in 2020. If the alt-right goes down the terrorism route in the next year there's going to be a huge backlash against the right, which is exactly what the left desires.

The left is very afraid of a second Trump term in office since more Supreme Court seats are on the line and their whole agenda for the next 30 years is facing derailment. These people will do anything to prevent Trump's reelection, it is not stretching the imagination to believe they're trying to turn the alt-right into terrorists now just as a way to discredit nationalists before the election.

Attached: ACCELERATE-TEXT-maroon.jpg (563x130, 12.58K)

Bro, Trump lost in 2020 in 2017 when he refused to anything about demographics.

Besides, leftists can't meme. Just look at you. ;D

Almost forgot my image.

Attached: 2016 Election - Racial Demographics - Jews.jpg (2200x4132, 1.72M)

Immigration is a huge part of Trump's platform, I don't know what you mean by 'refused to anything about demographics'. That's not even a coherent sentence.

Yea, lets just sit around while we are being out bred by the brown people being imported to our countries.
We should only fight them once we are heavily outnumbered.
Accelerationism is a bad idea.
Why would we want to fight NOW when we have the advantage?
Lets fight in 10 years when we don't have the advantage.

Attached: 271cb58520289d8db546bc86731ff02fde582367b3a7fac321a2f2cba377264e.png (900x927, 161.59K)

Nigger the accelerate meme is not new, it was from before Trump. It stopped because Trump won and most people had some new hope.

Attached: 1527188262335.jpg (1000x1366, 264.34K)

>left and ((("alt-right" terrorists)))

I got a place right for you pal

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (261x162, 79.55K)

Trump has done more to drum up support for nationalists than you shitposting niggers. Trump discusses immigration issues, mexicans and muslims killing whites, all the time. A second Trump term will do more to promote white nationalism than random acts of terrorism, just saying.

It makes Trump look sane and intelligent when literally everyone else is promoting autistic larp shit.

dude, please. If you seriously think this is a reasonable sentence, you need to lurk a whole lot more and figure out how this actually works. Consider too, that this is an anonymous messageboard. Anybody posting here could be anybody. To answer your question though - yes, people who have been here long enough do generally seem to consider the extent to which communities such as these are being manipulated as part of some dialectical strategy. There's heavy cointel activity on Zig Forums, often seemingly globalist astroturf NGOs attempting to demoralize and divide, but also seemingly some traffic designed to shape the community into playing an assigned role in the "racist anti-globalist terrorist vs anti-racist global citizen and friendly police state" narrative.

Attached: spencer quinn 3.jpg (573x344, 39.28K)

If you vote for Trump you are idiot or jew. I realy hope he lose but boomer MIGA Qniggers are simply blind to see reality.

accelerate

Yes, that's right, continue following your jewish shill

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x168 96.1 KB, 89.92K)

Accelerationism is the unfortunate realization that replacement is already occurring, the numbers don't lie. Something must be done to reverse this since it's already INEVITABLE that white, western culture will die. Accelerationism is the result of on-responsive political (((leadership))), of nothing else to do and nowhere else to turn. When nothing else works, raise the stakes. Get the mindless masses to wake up somehow, someway, and respond. It's a temper tantrum, yes, but that's what happens when nothing else works.

Accelerationism will result in one of two things happening:
1. The tools of power will acknowledge the problems with immigration, Leftist culture, etc., which is unlikely. The public nonresponsiveness of our 'self'-governance will wake alotta people up.
2. The tools of power will double down on their attempts to replace the Western world with groups which they can more easily control. They will oppress white folks and clamo down on any acceleration initiatives. This is the more likely outcome. The second option brings about acceleration of the Jewish immigration programs, which will redpill alotta normies.

Either way, redpilling occurs. The first option is less confrontational. The second option is more so. Both lead to the same place, for better or for worse. Accelerationism is the realization that things are already fucked beyond fixing, we are already in a (((race war))), so lets go forward and see what happens.

Attached: fe76d5139123cd79f883ccfcc30fb0cf0bb5027255a4ecd8bb54f0bf40a5240d.jpg (410x228 412.58 KB, 20.47K)

K. I'm convinced this whole board is being subverted by highly organized and not very well paid leftist nerds to try and steer alt-right fence sitters down the mass-killing road. Keep up the good work, soros.

i just hope those without the will to fight will at least save hardcopies of all the degeneracy and betrayal thats led to this point

Even your brenton fag refuses to name the Jew, retard. In the current climate you have to play the jew cock worship game, especially if you're the President of the United States

OP you must have come straight from facebook if you think these homosexuals are capable of anything close to what NZ hero Brenton achieved. Heck they can't even come up with their own ideas for a group name and adapted the name 'altright' given by the libshits.

Actually its right wing white nationalists trying to steer eachother down the mass-killing road.

trump has miserably failed to deliver on immigration control. beaners are pouring in by the thousands DAILY, and newly built streets of my city are populated exclusively by pajeets

and he says he wants “more people to come into our country thsn ever”

fuck this blustering, ineffectual servant of the jews

I hope trump loses in 2020 and gets immediately put on trial by the incoming shitlib administration

You mean CIA agents

No, I do not mean CIA agents. I mean the general consensus on Zig Forums is moving towards giving up on voting and starting to fight back. Get the fuck out reddit. This is not a game. We are being replaced.

Glow in the dark niggas detected

Speak for yourself. I don't advocate violence. Some other option must present itself. I only act in defense to violence. My aim is to change the narrative, move the Overton window, to change the laws.

that's the best we can hope

Trumps a Jew. You rednecks got cucked by the Jews and you don’t even know it

The accelerate meme is inorganic, but its bigger than ZOGnald himself. They're moreso worried about the cultural momentum shift, and want to bring the war of civilizations before we have a chance to shake off the degeneracy. Trust me, they're more worried about no-fap than they are about ZOGnald.

At this point yeah but what can you expect from a Jew anyway ? History taught us to never trust a jew, NEVER.

ultimately it's not "leftists" or "right wing nationalists" encouraging violence and terrorism, it's intel-type orgs and their subcontractors. Their masters created the conditions for a "clash of civilizations" within the West, and now they'll run this conflict, nudging various sides, provoking, staging events if necessary, using the media and NGOs obviously, to try and transform the West into something that suits them.

Attached: open society foundation migrant NGOs.jpg (600x440, 86.85K)

IF WE STILL HAVEN'T TAKEN BACK OUR NATIONS BACK IN OPEN REVOLT FROM ZOG BY 20202 WE ARE FUCKED UP ONE SIDE AND DOWN THE OTHER

Meaning that he WANTED A FLOOD OF SUBHUMANS IN OUR NATION so yeah we know.

Yes exactly, it's globalist plutocratic factions that chose to dramatically accelerate things over the last 5 or so years. Either on schedule or because there were signs the cultural reaction has been greater/faster than expect.

We're winning the information war now, so they are trying to make it a hot war ASAP. It's that simple.

I think, this.

Yeah, no shit. No one is going to fight back at any level in any capacity, user.

How to tell when someone knows fucking nothing about the jews.txt

So thus the discussion becomes whether or not a hot war is preferable to other outcomes
AND
If so, in what ways can the "Hot War" be made beneficial, such that pro-white pro-west comes out on top.

Conservative confirmed.
You do not belong here.
Please return to Fox News, PragerU, r/The_donald or wherever it is you came from.

Accelerationism isn’t a meme anymore faggot. It’s a strategy.

What?
But PragerU told me that the USA is the greatest country in the world because it's a melting pot held together by common values and LOVE!!

How could you oppose that? Are you a holocaust denier or something?

That's never going to happen, unless one of their terroristic clients is somehow allowed to overstep in a dramatic way, e.g. Muslims take over and hold part of France, or engage in mega-terrorism in Europe, or there is an enormous economic collapse which opens the door for a wider-spectrum dissident uprising, yellow vest style.

Formulaic shill thread. Pass.

Our civilization underwent massive change over the last century, especially the past few decades after the sexual revolution destroyed our basin of renewable life. To glaze over it all as some homogeneous era of jewish reticence is extremely naive.

Faggot, Democrats only have insane candidates. Pushing emperor kike to another win. Escalate, vote for muslims.

Yeah, it sure is!
I meant pic related you fucking loser, hahaha.

Face it bro:
Trump lost in 2020 in 2017 when he refused to do anything about demographics.

Attached: Trump's Pledge to Jewry.mp4 (1280x720, 6.46M)

Attached: Self-Correcting Issues.jpg (3064x5216, 2.23M)

They don't want war. Period.

Shoo shoo, nigger. White men are talking.

Attached: At First, But Then - Best Goy Edition__.jpg (3096x8272, 3.36M)

Attached: Trump's (((Nationalism))).jpg (4036x2256, 1.75M)

Trump is a fraud and an abomination by every measure.

Jerusalem has been under Islamic occupation for the majority of its existence. Only a matter of time before it’s taken again. Deus Vult indeed. Christianity is now so pathetic and contemptible that we accept women priests and gay marriages. What an abomination. We don’t even carry out the death penalty against the child rapist priests and we want to take Jerusalem? We Europeans are being fucked by the American pagans who are giving Jerusalem to the Jews of all people. We’ve sided with the Jews our downfall is written.

Islam does not yield to gays and pagans. The majority of you don’t even practice your religion the way you should. Your children brought up in a moral and religious vacuum. You wish to take Jerusalem yet won’t even attend church or sing hymns. Then you hope to perpetuate lies about Islam calling their prophet false names. Not once have I heard a Muslim utter anything bad about Jesus Christ such is the might of their religion.

Godless millennials are growing up not sure what the fuck their gender is but they know they aren’t Religious. They look at Islam and are quiet because they have no gays or pagans amongst their ranks yet they’re so scared they still don’t challenge Islam because they know the response.

Islam is a beautiful religion. Jerusalem will rightfully be theirs when the time comes and the Church will either let it happen quietly or watch it happen. There is only so long you can hold the religious and moral high ground. I haven’t come across one Muslim who has abused me as a Christian. Not one. It won’t be Islam that kills the West it will be our own lethargy and arrogance as has always been the case with any empire throughout history.

Jews have more in common with Arabs than us. The Jews who live amongst us don’t want to go back to Israel they’re happy in NY or Berlin. There is a reason the Jew is referred to as wandering Jews. And when Christianity falls more and more the Jew will grow quieter and quieter and switch allegiance to Arabs at the end. I could talk about the alliances in WW1 and 2 but it would take too long. You cannot ignore your failings or brush them under the carpet.

Wars have only been fought with Islam over Jerusalem and expansion into continental territory not for extermination or eradication or genocide or population control like many of you seem to think. I do not see warriors of Christ I see broken men crying for days of old. Millennials, gays, pagans, atheists, agnostics, humanists you name it they’ll all be swept away by Islam. But not Christians. So worship Christ. I know the state of the church is terrible right now but the Jews have systematically destroyed it. No conquest by white people after Jesus was crucified has happened without Christianity by its side.

Yours sincerely,

A devout Christian.

Suck a pig's dick, you Zionist tool.

/thread
OP, stop using the term "alt right"

Okay, you were proven wrong. Run along now. Jews don't want war. Every action a jew has ever taken, ever, proves that they don't want war. You're not even trying.

Enjoy getting boiled.

Attached: 6746-guerrero1004-1.gif (1024x680 11.54 KB, 255.46K)

And the fact that we're embracing it instead of tucking tale, is twisting their shit into knots, user.

Stop being so scared.
WE hold the cards. WE hold the Truth.
WE have been forced onto Death Ground without retreat.
They all realize the grave mistake they've made by showing the world their agenda, and leaving us with no choice but JUSTIFIABLE SELF DEFENSE!
Chin up, user!
We played our hand with exquisite precision, great patience, and resounding resilience.
And now we are positioned, and primed for what EVERYONE now expects of us.
It was a triple dog dare, and now their tongue is frozen to the pole.
The future is ours.

You falsely claimed I said "not the jews" when I said the opposite. Your reading comprehension is to blame, but that's OK. You're filtered now.

Kikes always want war.
They just don't want to fight it themselves.
Seriously, are you pretending to be a fucking moron, or are you really this clueless to what the fuck is going on around you?

Trump is a fat jew loving pig that does nothing but eat mcdonalds all day. How is he still alive? He is morbidly obese and OLD AS FUCK. His heart should have given out by now with all that grease he consumes on a daily basis. Fucking ridiculous how when you're rich you get all the cures and can eat whatever you want. Money = morbidly obese and still in great health. Buy jew cures for most diseases and still live to 100. fucking FAGGOT ASS JEW LOVER TRUMP. Someone take him out already.

Goddamn, get some critical thinking skills.
Nothing before the start of the 20th century is relevant to us, for our purposes in this discussion. It is precisely BECAUSE of the changes to society since the end of WWII that we only need consider this era when discussing these things. NEVER BEFORE have jews controlled every bank in every nation. NEVER BEFORE have jews controlled the media of every nation. NEVER BEFORE have jews controlled every government in every nation. NEVER BEFORE has jewish control been this widespread or this complete. History is IRRELEVANT here. We're fewer than 200 years from the deadline for the jewish religion's end goal. Things are different now than they've been in history.

Explain why your statement is true when, since they've had total control of the West since the 1920s, they have not caused civil war in the US (et. al.) at any time. Explain why they didn't cause–but rather prevented–a race war in the 1960s. Explain your claim WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF THE DISCUSSION.
We're not discussing history, you fucking yid.

Trump is waking up whites to nationalism, you fucking gook. If you don't see that you're either functionally retarded or deliberately trying to derail the discussion because you're a paid shill.

>(((Has anyone considered that this 'accelerate' meme is being promoted in alt-right circles by leftists to make conservatives look crazy and make sure Trump loses in 2020. If the alt-right goes down the terrorism route in the next year there's going to be a huge backlash against the right, which is exactly what the left desires.)))

>(((The left is very afraid of a second Trump term in office since more Supreme Court seats are on the line and their whole agenda for the next 30 years is facing derailment. These people will do anything to prevent Trump's reelection, it is not stretching the imagination to believe they're trying to turn the alt-right into terrorists now just as a way to discredit nationalists before the election.)))

IF I MAKE 50 THREADS AND POST THE SAME THING I'LL CONVINCE Zig Forums

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (789x257, 7.92K)

I made one thread, lol. And its being buried because people here have lost their minds or the shills are ignoring it since not supporting violence in the next year is not 'on message'

I agree

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (898x2160, 1.74M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1433x2179, 1.94M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1673x2211, 2.3M)

Fuck conservatives and fuck Trump. Go back to reddit.

this is terrifying

Its called tactics, dumbass. Trump talks about general nationalist themes without bring branded a nazi lunatic and losing all his support with normies. You are really damn retarded if you believe Trump isn't helping white nationalism because he doesn't outright say it.

Do you think its a coincidence that Trump supporters are white people. He supports white nationalism implicitly.

i dont think anyone on the left is actually afraid of that. the left is the only one he listens to, and the only one he serves.

trump might be a jew shill (he is), but his skin is white. not sure why he's suddenly become 100% pro-immigration. stop devaluing us citizenship. stop all immigration now.

Israel glassed by 2022?

this x 6,000,000

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He says jews arent his enemy and leaves it at that. Thats the same as not naming the Jew. He doesn't call attention to their role in bringing the mudshits into the West, does he?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Attached: Trump - Different Day, Different Ideal.jpg (2740x2944, 1.5M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (708x234, 7.28K)

These kikes are desperate.

Attached: not named.jpg (1677x231, 68.89K)

larry david?

OH many this is so good.

Attached: response to whining about accelerationism.png (1793x397, 72.35K)

< every jew on earth right now who has close white friends

Attached: nsr.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

Attached: Tits Are Good But....JPG (2065x1044, 83.38K)

Attached: embarrassing.png (334x393, 133.73K)

Specify the alteration and its relevance. ;D

you are completely out of touch with reality. he appeased the white cattle that voted for him, and now he has them literally cheering at CPAC for more immigrants. he serves a foreign nation (Israel) so he has fuck all to do with nationalism.

you need to fuck off

$20 devalued US dollars says the same marketing company that cooked up Trump is the one that rolled out Yang

That's where they're at right now…. "PROVE YOURE NOT A RACIST BY RECEIVING FREE GIBS!!!!!!!!!"

Im not contradicting myself, Brenton and Trump are both playing the same game by avoiding being branded an anti-semite. Yet you cucks scream 'good goy' for supporting Trump.

Brenton is also a good goy for attacking muslims while ignoring the group that brought them into the West

I just love the juxtaposition.

Filtered and reported for subversion.