WILL YOU SAVE THIS WEBSITE?

Let's face it, this shooting has been exposed. It is part and parcel of a coordinated attack to deplatform right wing media on the internet that has been ongoing for at least 6 months.

It first began with Alex Jones, then Gavin McInnes, a youtube swipe that removed a healthy chunk of content, twitter bans, and facebook removing right wing content. This attack at half/full chan is the last stage of the attack.

They know that if they can get 4/8 removed from the internet, the gathering place for 90% of right wing content on the internet is gone.

Historically, they haven't been able to touch 4/8 chan, because most all of the posters here reel in horror at the very notion that violence is an option. Mostly because no one would be stupid enough to admit it on the internet, but secondarily because if they can catch a site advocating violence, they can get an injunction from the justice department to shut it down.

They are actually trying to shut it down right now.

This strategy was three pronged.

1. Hire a military trained asset to kill a bunch of unarmed civilians in a mosque

2. Write a manifesto implicating these sites as the place of radicalization and post it on the internet.

3. Warn on one of these sites that you are going to do the attack, GoPro the event and livestream it on facebook. That way, you are guaranteed that someone will save it.

4. When the media finds out, infest both boards with actual shills now advocating violence and support for the killings.

The next step will be to injunct the site with a writ from the justice department, and voila, no more 4/8 chan.

We can't afford to let them win this. If they win, they have struck what might be fatal blow to right wing ideas on the internet for the foreseeable future.

What you can do:

1. Report ALL posters advocating violence directly or suggestively

2. Ignore ALL posts advocating violence directly or suggestively

3. Slide/Sage all threads advocating violence directly or indirectly.

This is the moment of truth, Zig Forums

This is not a battle we can afford to lose.

Attached: 374.png (752x529, 218.16K)

Fuck off Jim.

posting in ebic boomer bread

Don't worry, we can still hang out at our local mosques.

Attached: b0dd7b6a1a1f011d295e55080309fcee0ae03c8b146261dfb927f2a80ed47b08.png (500x522, 65.63K)

You're on an anonymous play-doh fun factory noodle pressing forum.

TRY HARDER JEW

I wish we had more threads against violence instead of praising this whole degenerate affair. Too bad CIA is the most loved shitposter ever. Hope that more people catch on that they are being baited into horrendous atrocities by their enemy.

I hate the fact that the alt-right faggots have crawled back here on their bellies because Zig Forums is the only group of people left that actually get shit done. I also hate the fact that they STILL refuse to admit that the only true solution is violence. Guess they'll never learn until they're the ones with a barrel in their face.

HaHaH let's hope your Jewish masters give you a tip for trying hard this time!

(checked)
Counts as dubs imo. HEILED

hall of heroes:

brenton “kebab remover” tarrant
anders “the brave” breivik
ted “anprim” kazinsky
tim “demolition man” mcveigh

Attached: 6E521B4A-6C26-4A8D-A2AB-92B75A8A2A65.jpeg (923x519, 68.84K)

If you accept this event at face value you are literally retarded. To all the real people out there, don't fall for the shilling from all the glow niggers here.

Go back to 4chan.

Surveillance systems always have credibility gaps as large as what they conceal - themselves.

You will bump this thread.

go back to the_donald infowarrior, not even jew shills are this stupid

Haha what a story Mason Jim

I’ve been waiting a while to see muslims gunned down in western countries. It should be a weekly televised event.

I didn't know that's what tor posts look like. Got me there. Doesn't change the fact that Brenton didn't name the Jew and the ultimate result of his actions is that life will be harder for right wing whites.

Yeah it's pretty obvious. Unfortunately, it was bound to happen once they booted the board owner. As shitty as he was, he ruled with an iron fist and removed kikes on-sight. The place is infested now.

you've been shilling this same identical narrative relentlessly since the day it happened and it hasn't stuck, your going to have to come up with a different narrative.

White niggers love this kind of shitpost.

How are (((THEY))) trying to shut it down 'right now'?

Why would we have to change what we're saying? It's still true. Brenton targeted Muslims who wouldn't be there in the first place if immigration laws weren't manipulated by Jews. He doesn't say anything about that, and the only references he makes to Israel are vague. One of the police suspects in this shooting fled to Israel. You have to be low IQ or a shill not to find these facts relevant.

If I could ip ban - the way of b8 is a family recipe, I have learned what (((THEY))) hate through years of 'animal' testing via the glowsnake zoo (warm blooded).

C4e Uberlamers YIHAT Silver Lords

go away glow-mo

They'll keep these places alive as honeypots forever. If they don't they're triggering DOTR lets be real

the nazis fought to the last bunker. we will do the same.

Then again, it is nice to see the glowshills around to advance the narrative, if they 'accelerate' ANYWHERE it's in the chans

The shooting was fake.

I agree. This shit is fishy af.

The vehicles might have either been going too fast / focusing on driving to notice, or maybe saw gun man and were like "ffffuck I'm outta here", but that does not explain the people standing on the street. You see a scary gun man coming at you – in THIS fucking political climate – you book the fuck out of there

Well, online

Is this the last bunker? Do you think they have come to that conclusion too - if so we have all gathered up pretty well for them.

*looks outside*

I personally thought the shooters filmed the vid, the switch over point was when the audio cut, then he panned to his face, panned back out and poof, the bald jew went back to israel for a reason - the defense he can mount will embarass the media, but (((they))) own it

I was thinking something along those lines when they said 4 people involved, I could tell that guy did not actually go through the first mosque - come out flawless and fully loaded

It's not about taking this site down. If they want to do that bad enough then there going to do it. It's about people acting upon disinfo and missing the bigger picture. Muslims are not the real enemy. The immigrant infestation is a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself. The only thing being accelerated by this action is complete ZOG domination.

You can't do anything. It's easy to slide any threads that go against the narrative and it's even easier to spam the board with thousands of different IPs. Give up.

To be clear, your position is that it is, in fact, the jews themselves that are claiming all these men are jewish agents?

Fuck off, cuckservative.
Anyone shilling against revolution is a friend to the jews.

Yeah this was a bigger attack on whites and guns than on mudslips - that was obvious treason is obvious

shutup donothing Qlarper

A common tactic of the jewum, JAZZ HANDS OVER HERE

touching your butt down here

Except, 4/Zig Forums have become honeypots since the shooting in the 00s, retard.

In fact, it's you fuckers who are trying to shut it down over Saint Brenton.

I got your back man. White guy checking in.

look, the leftists are only doing what they wanted to do always
it is better to accelerate everything into the inevitable confrontation that will come one day
put more gasoline in the fire and let the flames shoot up into the sky

Attached: Yoshii.jpg (711x428, 40.66K)

Brenton is a patsy

Muslims and the jews are the same fucking disease.

Why are you defending either of them?

Proof?

Pathetic as always, kike.

The fuck are you talking about?

Half the board is spammed with THIS IS A MOSSAD FALSE FLAG.

Literally Global Reported for ACTUAL Autist Jew Dick Suck Apologism. Literally back to your cave TrannFaggot.

Attached: 0000 Inevitable.png (800x850, 135.03K)

Embrace it.
Take their fucking False Flag, and raise them another synagogue. Get ahead of their wave of shit, and ride the Lightning.
This is the one thing they were not prepared for.
They believe they can scare us off with a little blood and blame.
This little fuck up isn't going as they had planned. None of the last few FFs have bared the optics they were banking on.
Report my "violent" suggestions if it makes you feel better, but it's obvious we are way beyond feels now.
This is war. A war we didn't want. A war we have done all within our rapidly dwindling power and influence to curb and stymie.
War is now here.
You fight, or you die.

The one thing they are not truly prepared for is all of us at once, leaderless yet focused, and with a single mission.

Our fucking survival.

They done fucked up, and put the Waking Patriot on Death Ground without a path to retreat.

…and still armed.

Chin up, user.
Your fears are unjustified.
This entire thing just blew up in their faces, and we are on top, cool and collected, sporting a Covington Smug Smile.
It's our move.
Don't waste it with cowardice and apprehension.
You seem more concerned with this precious website, than you do the future of your people?
What gives?

This just in, Holocaust is fake faggotry

You know what's weird? With the amount of threads "appreciating" the shooter's work we would had been already shut down, knowing Zig Forums works with FBI right about now.

But they don't. They wait when idiots with clean IPs come up into those threads to track them down. All of it is fucking honeypot bait now.

*thumbs up*

((yourbutthole :O)))

Joking, we do need some solidarity but the real deal about that is, for all you guys know I could be a misinformationjew, and viseversa - the sneakyness of the heebs knows no bounds,

This could all be one big honeypot for haters of (((them))) the thing is - I don't hate anyone just the actions - I despise brenton but his actions were flawless at first - I could dig it.

As the smoke cleared, (((they))) could be seen clearly, and it just keeps airing out

Why weren't we shut down back in 00s with a 4chan inspired attack?

Are you fucking stupid?

at this point if you're a white dude just assume jews can read every single thing you type online and into a phone.

You know forums exist still right

How, is it any proof for the Holocaust?

I'm not defending them, and no they are not the same. Muslims fuck goats in deserts. They do not organize and carry out grand, intricate schemes for global control. That's what Jews do. You're either a shill nigger or a retard.

If you haven't been doing this for the past decade or more, rethink your reality.

Jews do fuck goats, though.

4chan changed many times to appeal to many new forms of government security agendas. Zig Forums will change as well.

At this point if you're a white dude, just assume Jews run the simulation you inhabit.

From a personal perspective, it never has.

We need a secure location to gather ranks, from soldiers to generals - without EVERY prying eye and 'aljazeera reporter' being able to derail with a few troggy posts

I've spent the past two decades out in the woods.
The kikes only have limited control over their false environment.

I can see through the Matrix, Neo.

I'm 38 painting since 13

Fighting the GOOD fight on paper with IRL Mason gang since 1999

I ain't nevahh scurred

Attached: (You).gif (354x163, 2.78M)

Today I got a new job too, security,

LARGE .GOV COMPLEX

You guys should look after yourselves, throwing your life for violence is not a good idea, you will rot in prison if not die, and then people will be influenced to increase surveilence and lower freedom of speech. And now nobody will see whites as victims of invasion and terrorism because islamic martyrs are victimised instead. Supporting this like some sort of joke is horrendeous mistake you're making right now.

Shlo motion for me

I agree to an extent, however, we have experience something never before in History.
At least a decade of Global communication and organization.
At this point, we all know the History, the players, their agenda and tactics, and we have our goals, and forced survival.
I'm having a hard time accepting the need for central leadership at this time.
They can't fucking touch us if remain Fight Club style for as long as we can.
We have enough memery, and jokery to communicate somewhat symbolically through any Tarrant style propaganda we produce.
Face it, but don't get cocky…
We have amassed the most intelligent, informed, and strategically sound army in the History of the World, and we don't even know it yet.
You want a general?
Look in the mirror, Brother.
I got your back.

See you in Valhalla.

Another deradicalization shill.

There's only one thing kike fears, and that is violence.

Zig Forums has already changed, but why doesn't it get shut down?

This place is a honeypot.

Getting into extremism was never a good decision, user. It ruins everything you would had worked on in your free life as individual with no temptation for violence.

t. basement dweller

Thanks officer

If cuck and cripple chan really do get taken down, nothing will change.
Anons will simply migrate to the other place

Also nice "English" Pajeet

You all realize that the world is gonna end one day and none of this will have mattered? The sun will cause a heat death and we will be extinct like the dinosaurs? NONE of this MATTERS.

Fuckin' A right, Aryan!!!
HAHAHA!!

Keep it up, until you can't anymore! Propaganda and Memes throughout the war are Victory!

Completely disagree. They can try to continue to demonize us in their propaganda, but WE have the righteous Truth on our side. WE have been crushed by usurpers. WE have been flooded with violent foreign invaders. WE have been robbed, silenced, abused, and now the agenda against our very existence is in the open and admitted.
We have bee put on Death Ground with no retreat, and NO ONE will deny us our last justifiable shot at survival on this planet.

The entire world is silently awaiting our rise.
The entire world secretly prays for their Aryan Savior.
Do not disappoint them, Men.

t. literally LARPer

It's not a problem, everything is on Twitter now.

Bump. You're powerless.

NOONE should commit to violence over some shitpost glowshades, look here - gathering for violence is not what I mean - the only property we have is intellectual -

WHICH MAKES IT HARD TO REPOSSESS

We cannot be sued if there is nothing to lose, and without a hired hitman, the law is what they have bought in America

Elsewhere, each of you should worry about your personal security, who you put in danger should the worst come down the pipe - and balance.

I cannot take the reigns from anyone here who has the benefit of time on their side, yes I've been channing for almost two decades - and truthfully I'm not afraid to public,

I have lurked, and realized - there are some strong minds around - which is why I came out of the shadows to actually talk,

I feel like many of us share a common goal, to the (((their))) boot off our necks, or just alleviate some pressure.

I won't be conceited but in ALL AROUND effort, knowledge, technical skills, social engineering potential - I rarely meet my equals.

There are MANY other areas that matter however, funding is big - you guys have the server - we do need a proper secondary spot in case the site goes dark dark though,

That would be an easy way to diminish any comradery we have built - I do take care when moving to anf fro and I expect ALL of us do as we are all here - but it has been in the media also.

As are you.

Sounds like you're in a cult with some sort of false Jesus. If you're not larping, spare some time reading Bible and especially New Testament.

Bump. You have no power. Everything you said is wrong.

cat's out of the bag. 8ch destroying the internet.

We're the Jews now

My graphics box gets here Wednesday as far as spreading the word, which is why - like the translation of Brentons name - if I was on my box I'd have that blogged x30 day 1 - at this point the coincidences will seem like flat earth theory - but yes:

MEME warfare is a realistic and goal within reach immediately considering our resumes

You poor, pathetic house pet.
Can you start a primitive fire?
Build a proper shelter in freezing temps?
Locate, filter, and purify water?
Can you recognize edibles and medicinals in an open meadow?
Can you hunt, trap, run a trot line, procure and process game, tan a hide, and sew into footwear, clothing, or gear?
Knots? Mountaineering? Climbing? Avalanche Control? Telemark Skiing?
Weapons?
Animal Husbandry?
I can go on, and on, user.
I fuckin went hermit, straight off the wilderness, for three years long ago.
You little shits really need to stop projecting.
War is upon you, and you better learn to recognize your natural leaders.
Not that I'm at all interested in being a Warlord.

I had planned on being an artist, and a gardener.
…fuckin' commies.

is it though? show proof the world won't end and all this shit won't matter in the end anyway. all the effort will have been for nothing.

we're all gonna die so you better set them tracks straight

@ROOTCHECK is my twatter

_ _ Masochee _ _ = IG no spaces

I will not add anyone, private - unless I understand who and why -

Sometimes I like to let a few people lurk, as I have nothing to hide - and not enough to lose to have to be more secure than I already am.

t. basement dweller

Act more, LARP less.

lol whatever helps you sleep at night jackass

any nickelback fans in the house

Save for your first point I agree with you OP.

No one died this is yet another hoax like Sandy Hook.

No blood spatter= hoax.

That guy who rushed the shooter would’ve had his blood and brains painting the wall if the NZ shooting were real and not a staged psyop.

Decentralized leadership is a strength. It makes us so much harder to track and deal with. This is one of the key elements of 4th generation warfare that makes it superior to all previous generations.

t. someone who is probably depressed and leads an unfulfilling life

Join one of the many discords. Swap burner emails with anons. There are lots of ways to keep in the loop, and the more decentralized they are the better.

Bump.

It's not a hashtag or memespreading twatter

Graffiti writers are the underworld or IRL action

Believe me, I'm 25 years deep