FOUR SHILLS GET OUT

EVERYONE WHO KEEPS SAYING BRENTON NEVER SAID TO REMOVE THE JEWS ACTUALLY READ THE FUCKING MANIFESTO

Straight out of the book of Saint Brenton:

Europe for Europeans

The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other. If they are not of our people, but live in our lands, they must be removed.

Where they are removed to is not our concern, or responsibility. Our lands are not their home, they can return to their own lands or found their homelands elsewhere. But they will not occupy our soil.
How they are removed is irrelevant, peacefully, forcefully, happily, violently or diplomatically. They must be removed.

Until these interlopers are repatriated to their peoples lands, then Europe has no true sovereignty, and anyone, no matter their ethnicity or beliefs can call Europe their own.

REMOVE THE INVADERS, RETAKE EUROPE

REMEMBER THERE ARE FOUR TYPES OF SHILLS: DO NOTHING SHILLS, EVERYTHING IS FAKE SHILLS, OPTICS SHILLS, AND THE SHILL THAT CLAIMS HE NEEDED TO WRITE IN DETAIL ABOUT THE PROBLEM OF THE JEWS EVEN THOUGH THAT'S OUR JOB TO EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-19 01-12-41.png (1961x818 30.81 KB, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/23.htm
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/people/DocPropa.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The whole board is infested with shills right nowwwwww!!!

No shiiiiiiit stop typing like a retard.

Man, I hate those Gypsy-Turkish NGO's who are responsible for organizing the massive influx of 3rd worlders into white countries. Based Brenton gets it.

He's as much of an anti-semite as he is anti-muslim (according to manifesto). He said jews are fine, if they live in their lands. Pretty sure there was an entire parahraph for that

Jews are the most significant perpetrators. They have invaded our societies for thousands of years.

I wouldn't be suprised if 80%+ of semites were living outside of Isreal. Even in their home county they are invaders.

Contrast that to Muslims, who have mostly stayed within their own countries/cultural groups. Although, with their massive numbers alone are cause for concern. Even 1% of Muslims living in the Western World is already a massive problem.

So it's understandable for him to target Muslims. Hitler tried the same thing with the Jews but they are spread way too thin nowadays. We are in the late stages of a Jewish invasion. They control our media, banks, hospitals, government, and pretty much any other major instiution you can think of.

Muslims pouring into Europe is like the nail in the coffin to White society as we know it. The response is to protect what can still be protected. Although, it may already be too late.

You know these girls are must be happy today, and savoring the news out of NZ

"Les Brigandes"
The ssong says
I found a sword - it belonged to Charles Martel

The girls call for combat on behalf of Europe

yeah who ever heard of one living somewhere else? they are all in israel and leave us all alone.

Are you implying Gypsies and Turks are not a problem?

you should ACCELERATE!!!

Attached: 7fe725ad7a56a6d8215e5c3561b7fd5dc294b2d9bf955aa71087687bdf4a1595.jpg (1612x2067, 781.75K)

Sent on my iPhone using SeniorEase

He explains in the manifesto why he chose that target. Large number of shitskins concentrated in one place, zero sympathy for mudslimes in general, it was a perfect target and he did nothing wrong in removing them.

If you want to remove invaders and traitors you do your own homework, study your targets, think about how you can cause the maximum number of casualties, and be the change you want to see in the world.

You guys would criticize anything that anyone does.

Any kind of enemies being removed is good. Accelerationism forcing people to fight instead of be apathetic is good.

Huge problem. The Gypsy-Turk-African banking cartels basically run the planet.

but if you read then it sounds like he should also go back to europe and leave australia to the aboriginies

I heard some shitskin on Anderson Cooper tonight saying that white genocide is the white nationalists biggest conspiracy theory. How could it be a conspiracy when statistics show otherwise and you have Rabbi's coming out and saying they need to take responsibility? I never watch Clownworld news but seriously, they are getting worried.

He says that jews are fine if they:

1. Live in their own land.
2. Don't seek to harm the white race.

So in fact any jews living in Israel that want to still harm the white race are an enemy.

Any theoretical jews that actually respect the ethnonationalism for all ethos would however not be our enemy and making an enemy out of them would be stupid, we got enough actual threats to our race.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-19 01-56-25.png (578x926, 61.53K)

This.

but you could say that about any people right?

Were/are you an anti-semite?

No. A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, __so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.__

so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.

fucked up formatting.

Attached: a3f924524a6f84453882a8ff73e593a2dfbc763e288b5d2c0d091a019ec6a85b.png (970x438, 333.28K)

Absolutely.

Niggers in Africa aren't doing any harm to me.

Japs in Japan aren't doing any harm to me.

It's invaders that are the issue.

Based zionist agenda to free white countries of non-whites and traitors!

The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other. If they are not of our people, but live in our lands, they must be removed.

Do not allow your enemies to grow unchecked

When you discover a nest of vipers in your yard, do you spare the adolescents? Do you allow them to grow freely, openly, to one day bite you child as they play in their own yard? No. You burn the nest and kill the vipers, no matter their age.
The enemies of our children are being born in our lands right now, even as you read this. These same children will one day become teens, then adults, voting against the wishes of our people, practicing the cultural and religious practices of the invaders, taking our peoples lands, work, houses and even attacking and killing our children.

A ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Preventing these enemies from reaching adulthood and their full potential of effect is of the importance. Why make your children fight, when you could fight in their stead?

Few parents, regardless of circumstance, will willing risk the lives of their children, no matter the economic incentives. Therefore, once we show them the risk of bringing their offspring to our soil, they will avoid our lands.

It will be distasteful, it will be damaging to the soul, but know that it is necessary and any invader you spare, no matter the age, will one day be an enemy your people must face. Better for you to face them now then your kin to face them in the future.

LEAVE NO VIPERS NEST UNBURNT

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. Ye serpents, ye __generation of vipers__, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/23.htm

Shills are fucking retarded.

Saint Brenton calls for:

1. The removal of all non-Europeans (that includes jews).
2. Semites. That includes jews.
3. Vipers Nest. That specifically refers to the jews.

Here is where Saint Brenton calls out Optics Cucks:

If you lose history will write you as monsters, regardless of your tactics.Win first, write the narrative later.

Victors write the history and the writers of history control the cultural climate of the present time.

If you lose, no matter how you acted in your loss; whether that is heroically, cowardly, violently, peacefully, virtuously or criminally, if your enemies are writing the history they will describe you as a devil.

Do not fret on the manner of how victory is achieved, all methods are possible, in the face of ethnic genocide, all morality is ambiguous.

Win first, write the story later. An act, which morals you doubt in the present, will be writ by your people in wonder and admiration in the books of history.

YOU WILL BE REVERED, BUT ONLY IF YOU WIN.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-19 02-07-25.png (631x472, 31.87K)

Killing randos doesn't solve the problem, it only makes things worse. You're being deliberately obtuse about (((the root of the problem))).

pic related

Attached: shill tactics.jpg (999x557, 104.83K)

OP don't forget the;
>never use a VPN, use (((TOR))) instead!!!!
Which so far started today and they are all 100% of the day using (((TOR))).
Apparently because some VPNs based in the US cucked their customers all VPNs are unsafe.

Muslims aren't "randos".

That stupid shooting school shooting in Brazil was randos.

You're not ever going to do shit you atheist fuck you're only here to discourage action. Today it's trying to discourage people from killing Muslims another day it will be discouraging people from killing jews because they weren't Rothschilds then another day it will be discouraging people from killing Rothschilds because "they can easily be replaced it makes no difference".

The fact is he killed 50 Muslims and the only thing YOU have killed is any chances of me ever taking you seriously.

but what about aboriginals in australia or indians in usa? they are not invaders but they are non-whites living in what is now white countries. im sure there are other examples too. is it ok for them to stay? if not, where would they go?

I was arrested by CSIS and take in handcuffs for posts I made on proxies mostly based in America.

They never had a single Tor post of mine but they had all the proxy posts I made which were from 5 eye countries.

Tor is actually legit safe. Just make sure if you are going to use a proxy that it's in some shithole that doesn't respond to the FBI or other authorities to give you your real IP.

(you)

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 46.55K)

They aren't our enemies. We just put a ban on miscegenation with them and encourage them to live on their reserves and that's that. There's no need to have a war with them and besides the ones with high birthrates are turning out literal downies that can't reproduce and the others have a low birthrate. They're basically a dying people drinking themselves to death, an issue that's solving itself. If however they cut out the degeneracy and become a noble people (mostly talking about Amerindians here) maybe one day they will have something to be proud of. As for abbos they're like some kind of protohumans I wouldn't qualify them as fully sentient, they're just apes that have a little bit of an ability to use tools and a vocabulary of maybe a thousand words in their orc language.

You're obviously not from around here. Filtered and reported for subversion.

No one is denying the jews are one of our biggest threats. It's just that you autistic shill faggots look a gift horse in the mouth, and can't be satisfied with anything. Go kill some jews, if you're so disappointed by dead shitskins..? Don't come here and bitch about shit we all already know.

This event achieved more ZOG goals in one day than any number of Mossad operations over the course of decades. Calling that out makes me the jew? Fuck off, Moshe.

Brenton's explanation from his manifesto as to why he chose those mudslimes as his target:

Why did you target those people?

They were an obvious,visible and large group of invaders, from a culture with higher fertility rates, higher social trust and strong, robust traditions that seek to occupy my peoples lands and ethnically replace my own
people.

(besides this part though there are other parts of the manifesto where he mentions that the specific mosque he attacked has radicalized two jihadis before and also there's a lot of reasons for the attack on them written on his gear)

I'm from 2007 /b/, then migrated to 4chon.net/new/ in 2011, and then migrated to 8ch.co when it was first created, which eventually became 8ch.net.

Kill yourself newfag I've been on the chans for over a decade. 12 fucking years.

Shills are getting so asspained by the manifesto and by my zeal for removing invaders they are resorting to calling the mods to censor me. Top kek.

That's the entire premise of this thread, in fact. The OP has conflated gypsies and turks with jews.

Typical shill tactic by being selective about what you present and not including the full message which is…

Attached: womp womp.gif (719x663, 798.94K)

from our cold dead hands
don't make me laugh
good, now folks will have to go outside and network with likeminded individuals

1. They are basically wild fauna and were recognized as such for a long time.
2. There population is probably bigger with whites around than it has ever been in the entire history of the Earth.
3. I believe in the right of conquest. Haiti, since they niggers there killed all the French, belongs to the blacks there.

thanks for serious answer.
but what if they, that day, start asking for their lands back and call white people invaders?

"Semitic" is a language group that includes Arabs. It's a reference to Jews in one of the vaguest possible senses.

Why would a true Zig Forumsack not explicitly name the Jew and their crimes? It makes no sense.

Way to out (((you)))rself.

Way to admit you're a fucking pussy who is afraid of having the internet taken from you. Be a fucking man, and quit acting like a baby.

Attached: (Jew) Undercover.jpg (243x350, 28.07K)

Moshe, I raw dog baph. Come at me.

They may as well be like sovereign citizens. They have no clue what they're shouting/chanting/spewing at us and don't comprehend their own non-arguments but they think it'll get them what they want so they say it even though it's unfounded nonsense. Chanting that our demographic displacement is a "conspiracy theory" even though that's exactly what is happening and which various magazines and such even admit is happening is ridiculous.

If I make my own manifesto I'm including pic related in it and going to say "National Geographic woke me up to the fact of my race being replaced and is the reason I decided to fight back."

Actually true fact: When I was a young child it was a book from Medicins Sans Frontiers (Doctors Without Borders) that unintentionally woke me up on race. I very quickly realized the things niggers do to the very people that are trying to help them are completely inhuman and not excusable by "poverty" or other such claims.

Forgot pic.

Attached: NatGeo6.jpg (2062x2999, 965.71K)

National Geographic confirmed for "promoting the white nationalist conspiracy theory that Europeans are being replaced by a foreign demographic".

Attached: kill_computers2.gif (320x486 3.1 MB, 36.33K)

Ouch.

Attached: White Wolf.jpg (1869x1104, 607.76K)

You may as well be the faggot German during World War II who says "don't fight the British it's not their fault they're coming here and gunning us down it's the jews sending them".

Fact is jews are sending them but they aren't absolved of their responsibility in killing us. Gypsies, Turks, and Africans will all be killed as well as the Rothschilds banking cartel.

Samefag samefagging his own shill post.

You will never be white, kike2.

Again, this is a muslim trying to covert for muslim.
There are 1.8 billion muslim living in this world, and they absolutely spread.

Funny part about this is the kike STOLE that fucking gif from me.

You will never get it, nigger. Remove all Abrahamists and desert people. Or just sit and wait for the next Hitler to come and save you! I'm sure he'll be here any day now!

Attached: abrahamic_agreement_trudeau.png (960x641, 538.77K)

If they want their original lands back, that's something they can take up with China/Russia/Siberia. The original settlers of North America were the Solutreans, ancestors of the French, who endorsed the creation of the United States and were enemies of (((Great Britain))) so Canada should fall behind a Quebec leader.

Muslims were no where near the problem they are today before Jews began opening up the immigration laws for Western countries. You are focused on the symptoms of the problem instead of the cause.

This event has been the single most harmful thing to happen to the ZOG agenda since World War II. Prove me wrong. You can't.

The ZOG wants us blackpilled aka demoralized so we commit suicide or waste away in depression, wants us to vote for the frog to slow boil to death so he doesn't jump, wants us to believe in a democracy where no candidate is willing to start the deportations or even stop immigration, wants us to never ever in any circumstances become violent and disrupt anything.

Muslim practically occupied Europe, you dumb fucking retard.

Then again, you nigger don't argue for real, you argue to pigeon hole jews and keep yourself as the white men's bastest allies.

Fuck you and the jews, same shit.

What goals did it achieved?

No one is denying that jews bring them here, you fucking nigger! You're focused on the nose, and not seeing every other fucking assault on our people that are all working together to fuck us. Let's see how fucking far you get only focusing on ZOG, whilst talking shit about your kameraden for wanting to ethnically cleanse their lands. I'm genuinely curious to see how your methods work.

Attached: heil_fucking_hitler.webm (198x360, 3.94M)

THIS
All these black-pill niggerfaggots are here to do the same. Either that, or they're just cucking because they're spooked that shit's getting too real for them!

This is addressed in the manifesto, have you read it?

No it's not.

No I have not and you have a chronic inability to not twist and distort absolutely everything you ultra-kike-faggot.

You weren't using them anyways.

There aren't any. Just controlled opposition kikes and for one who is so fucking adamant about hating on Brenton for, as you perceive it, not being explicit enough about the jewish menace you seem to have no problem calling all these politicians "pro-white" who are all literal ziocucks.

They were already doing that anyways and besides it means we aren't in our containment anymore and instead spread out all over the internet redpilling like crazy.

WRONG. It's gone to the right.

Weak, pathetic, pacifist cucks lose everything and are respected by nobody. Our enemies have been killing us and get to be called angels. Nelson Mandella is an unnecessarily sadistic, communist terrorist, who ruined his own country and killed many blacks and whites and got a nobel peace prize. Islam gets tons of sympathy and cuck tears, despite having carried out over a hundred attacks in 21 countries causing nearly a thousand deaths and a thousand injuries in the last month alone.

Except that in those days they were forcing their own way in, and now it is our own governments that are forcing us to let them in. I'm not a fan of mussies either, but I understand that unless we stop letting Jews control our politics they will always be a problem.

This statement proves that you are either completely ignorant on the subject, or a glow nigger.

This is sort of like a "we shouldn't bother deporting / killing illegal immigrants until we build a wall so they can't get in" argument IMO. Nobody's actually making the argument that Jews shouldn't be dealt with as a problem. But it will be a lot easier if we are stronger and unified against a more obvious enemy first.

Then we go to war and hopefully the laws of chivalry apply. It is normal and natural that different peoples will have to eventually go to war over territory and whoever wins, whoever is victorious, gets the land. That is the way of nature.

I however see it as desirable to have peaceful relations with native peoples and to help try and build them up. It's what we did throughout history and it was called the white man's burden. It does not work on niggers because no matter how much we build them up their birthrate doesn't go down, but I'm not ready to give up on Native Americans now. As long as they become wealthy, stable, and successful what will probably happen is they end up with a low birthrate and being as such a non-threat.

I don't want to genocide anyone. I'm fighting against genocide.

The what? So the fact they are here is not a problem? Because they are not forcing their way in, it's not a problem? Holy christ.
Actually, you are a fucking muslim who continue to defend their occupation of Europe and America.

Fuck you muslim and jews.

Again, I spell out for all of you.

Zig Forums is under heavy shilling by muslims shill, who have actual advantage to tell people to target jews instead of them because they are literally scared of being removed.

Now they are constantly repeating themselves on how they are innocent, how the jews bring them here (not their fault!) and how they are the jews' enemies.

Find every thread, all of these claims are common and all of them are wrong.

You do it for shekels, we do it for free. You're outnumbered.

Nothing you shill will ever divert hatred from Muslims, good luck.

No, I'm not.

I'm not scared of you muslim fucking shit.

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 1540272819301.gif (375x221, 3.86M)

ZOG is literally the reason why we have the problems we're facing to begin with. It's like we are in a sinking boat and you're both talking about bailing out water while I am talking about plugging the holes in the hull. Brenton has successfully distracted everyone from the main source of the problems we have and divided us enough to make us temporarily ineffective. Classic Jew tactics.

I can tell that you are a shill because this kind of stupidity can only be the result of a group effort.

That's called being distracted. If you're not naming the Jew we're wasting our time.

Disarmament of NZ (coming soon). Law enforcement scrutiny of right wing web presences (particularly this site). Possible ad hoc removal of a pro-white politician in NZ. Massive increase in censorship across the board. Massive shift in overton window against nationalist movements in white countries. Loss of moral high-ground. Massive escalation of threat of civilizational warfare. Keep in mind, now that (((they))) are losing the information war, they are eager for it to pop off before we regain some semblance of nationalist cohesiveness. We are NOT READY right now. We are still living in Weimerica.

If I woke up tomorrow and Israel was nuked, I'd forget about it by lunch.

NO, NO, NO and NO.
The literal reason why we are having this problem because europeans have lost the spirit of self governance and refuse to destroy ZOG. ZOG, muslims and their pets are invaders to be removed.
Another shitty analogy, are you the same faggot who comes up with the stone toss and the flooding floor analogy? Because I smell you are all the same. And no, if you do not bucket out the water AS well as filling the hole, you are gonna sink.
How? How am I stupid, you dirty fucking muslim?
(((our))) time, see? It's in active interest for these muslim to blame jews so they can get away from their own crimes.

He fucking did. You're talking to a dude who saw his 240 page original manifesto. It was tl;dr as fuck and not to the point. I was talking to him about it before and told him to keep it to the point and that a manifesto isn't to teach people about everything but to make our aims and purpose known, to be memorable, and to draw people in that they will do their own research and find out all the rest.

The manifesto isn't meant to teach you all of history, each and every single detail of our conflicts with various enemy groups, etc. it stuck to the point of DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE, BIRTHRATES, PRO-WHITE VS ANTI-WHITE.

The manifesto is crafted to be narrative proof. You jews are sad because you don't get to use this to fuel your eternal victim narrative. You don't get to paint us as irrational anti-semites who only want to kill every jew for the crime of existing.

The manifesto represents the eco-fascist worldview. We want to preserve biological diversity and that naturally extends throughout the natural world to the different groups of humans.

I don't know what else to tell insufferable idiots like you. Chances are you will forget what I have said and come back later acting like you've never heard these arguments anyways. That's what you jews do. Next post I shall quote Hitler to you…

Hitler on Propaganda

The function of propaganda does not lie in the scientific training of the individual, but in calling the masses' attention to certain facts, processes, necessities, etc., whose significance is thus for the first time placed within their field of vision.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

All propaganda must be popular and its intellectual level must be adjusted to the most limited intelligence among those it is addressed to. Consequently, the greater the mass it is intended to reach, the lower its purely intellectual level will have to be. But if, as in propaganda for sticking out a war, the aim is to influence a whole people, we must avoid excessive intellectual demands on our public, and too much caution cannot be extended in this direction.

The more modest its intellectual ballast, the more exclusively it takes into consideration the emotions of the masses, the more effective it will be. And this is the best proof of the soundness or unsoundness of a propaganda campaign, and not success pleasing a few scholars or young aesthetes.

The art of propaganda lies in understanding the emotional ideas of the great masses and finding, through a psychologically correct form, the way to the attention and thence to the heart of the broad masses. The fact that our bright boys do not understand this merely shows how mentally lazy and conceited they are.

Once understood how necessary it is for propaganda in be adjusted to the broad mass, the following rule results:
It is a mistake to make propaganda many-sided, like scientific instruction, for instance.

The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan. As soon as you sacrifice this slogan and try to be many-sided, the effect will piddle away, for the crowd can neither digest nor retain the material offered. In this way the result is weakened and in the end entirely cancelled out.

Thus we see that propaganda must follow a simple line and correspondingly the basic tactics must be psychologically sound.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What, for example, would we say about a poster that was supposed to advertise a new soap and that described other soaps as 'good'?

We would only shake our heads.

Exactly the same applies to political advertising.

The function of propaganda is, for example, not to weigh and ponder the rights of different people, but exclusively to emphasize the one right which it has set out to argue for. Its task is not to make an objective study of the truth, in so far as it favors the enemy, and then set it before the masses with academic fairness; its task is to serve our own right, always and unflinchingly.

fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/people/DocPropa.htm

dear faggot
YOU PEOPLE ARE GLOWING SO HARD, EVEN I AM ACTIVATED
you do not want me as your geist

stand down, shitheads (trips confirm, dubs suggest, ONLY CUCKS FOLLOW DIGITS NOW)

Can only happen if you hand over the guns.
Good riddance. This site is a honeypot.
No such thing as a pro-white politician.
Absolute bullshit, why the heck do killing invaders move overton window to the left?
We are not waiting for you, kike.

OBVIOUS bot is obvious

How is it obvious, kike?

Acceleration is gay, what ever happened to directing your anger towards the ones in control, with their names out in public, rather than random "civilians". Oh wait, they don't want that.

Checked.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1456x923, 549.8K)

Attached: JIWL9818974.jpg (765x525, 70.4K)

That is acceleration, you stupid kike.

What do you think will happen in a civil war?
I got news for you.

Are muslim not the bad guys?

Wow, this dirty mud is basically anyone who point out muslim cannot be bad because jews are bad.

Typical false dichotomy shit.

Muslim are semites you retard.

They are also the jew biggest ally over there.

You mofos are actually reading 240 pages of this delusional shit?

Pathetic.

kikes divide and conquer.

If the world's non-jews unite against the jews…

Yeah, that's kinda the point you fucking mong. You sure are stupid.

I guess you don't understand how political will works. If the government just randomly decided to disarm everybody, there's be some pushback. But this event has instilled a sort of guilt by association and collective fear. There is no politician in NZ right now pushing back, even as an empty gesture, against the latest announcement that disarmament is coming.