Brenton Tarrant: Now Helping Based Anglos Cut Their Immigration Numbers

Accelerate
GAS GAS GAS
Vroooooom!

Scott Morrison moves to cut immigration intake from Christchurch fallout.

The Morrison government is clearing the ground for a major shift on immigration policy ahead of the April 2 budget by insisting the debate over congestion must not be "hijacked" by racial and religious fears in the wake of the New Zealand terror attack. He just really hopes the left won't lynch him for being too based.

junkee.com/scott-morrison-immigration-cuts/198311

>I-it -d-d-doesn't w-work, stop shilling ACCELERATIONISM

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Cry more, cunts!!!

Attached: GitGudCunt.png (617x1291 979.09 KB, 977.8K)

Mirkeeeeee heppmeeeeeeee
Boom boom
Krikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kek

BOOM BOOM

Dont even try to reason with the retarded public: Just say that you want to cut immigration because of traffic. Absolutely brilliant. It's not like you can say the actual reason out loud, ever. What a politician. The balls on this guy, and he does it right this week too.

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 1549422137257.jpg (396x385, 77.79K)

Attached: 1519902223566.png (1015x1527, 441.31K)

Accelerate so you can see the world burn in your lifetime, or at least hop eit does? It's just anarchy with a false pretense. The end goal is the exact same as those that want to destroy capitalism and do you think a white utopia will be rising from the ashes? Considering those in power, that is the most laughable thing I've ever heard, the ones in power will be the ones who survive the acceleration to rebuild.

That meme is a mess in every way and that's evidence you've come from leftypoz. It's time to go back.

There's ways to picachu ppl without a gun and without getting vanned, think hard, spend weeks thinking and you'll realise there's loads of ways to picachu a person that leave no link back to you.
It's really simple if you think about it.

Brenton was/is a hero but we need ppl not to get caught.

Happy hunting

Lets get it on!

Who cares. You don't fight to win you fight because it's what you must do.

Those in power will react accordingly. The first goal, to disarm. Increase sympathy, legitimize Islam more so, bring more immigrants in.

You fail to accept that there is no democratic solution. There is no voting into power a based man. Therefore, unless you find an alternate method, you will simply have to go down with the Titanic. We don't want to. We're willing to go for the third option: Accelerationism magic.

Thank you for confirming what I've been thinking. "Don't think about it, just fight with no plan, accelerate".

Attached: Clown World - Trump Study Session.jpg (1376x1100, 337.63K)

So what do we do instead of accelerationism?
Keep voting?

Do things by proxy.
If a young Muslim man finds a wallet of a white man and in it is $30 and an XTC tablet and the Muslim pockets the money and XTC tablet and throws the wallet away and he later takes the XTC or sells it to his Muslim friend whom takes it, if unbeknownst to them it was a trap and it wasn't XTC and was fake tablet that kills whomever ingests it, then there's nobody to blame other than them for eating it and dying, and no link back to you.

That's just one example.
Regards picachu

You can all be a Pokemon fighter and get rid of Muslims and Jews if you plan it right

You can do anything in the virtual world.
Games are good

I believe that's called giving up and not to mention being lazy. Those that survive whatever lies at the end of the road after acceleration will be ones who have the assets to do so, contributing to acceleration is simply an egotist approach that throws out any long play, people are so caught up in wanting to see some sort of change for themselves, that they're willing to hastly destroy everything just to see it, no matter what change, without any second thought for future generations. Boredom can and has been a contributor in obliterating civilizations. Power always shifts. Acceleration is simply anarchy. You can do things that are extremely drastic with an actual game plan, rather than pure anarchy, but I guess that takes too much effort.

So they will accelerate?

Good, don't hand in your guns and keep killing jews.

Fine, don't respond. Just proves you have nothing.
A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 1552624194754.gif (500x281, 814.84K)

There's nothing lazy about fucking stand up and fighting for your rights.

What the fuck are you doing?

We're on a bus.

The bus contains a whole bunch of people we care about, and they're getting raped and eaten by mudmen who have invaded the bus.
They were invited to invade by Schlomo Shekstein, the current bus driver, who killed the previous bus driver with a limited-edition +3 Chaotic cold-iron swastika signed by Magnus Hirschfeld.

Now, the longer the bus runs, the longer those you care about will be abused, and the more of them will die, the fewer of you there will be on the bus, and the more mudmen there will be on the bus.

You can't get most of the other people to do anything about it though. They just sit quietly and watch.
There's you and a few others who see what's happening.
One by one, the quiet watchers are dragged to the floor of the bus and subjected to fractal horrors beyond comprehension, the bus becoming ever more befouled with the remnant of these grisly Happenings.

You and those who are aware have a choice to make.
You've tried to take over the bus, and you've failed - the bus rejects you, the infrastructural systems that run it have been poisoned with demonic nanomachines composed of foreskin stem cells and Talmudic cellulose, it no longer recognize anyone but the diseased Shekstein genecode.

"We gonna crash the bus, or sit and watch quietly until its our turn?"
^ That's basically the only question left on the table in the minds of many, and nobody seems to have an answer for them other than to blink and go back to quietly watching the grotesqueness rapidly accumulating into a foamy sludge around their shins.

Attached: every five minutes.jpg (1597x971, 261.74K)

Lol

Accelerate our demise, yes.

Real question: What are you afraid of here?

Gun control? What are you holding out against, the White population to drop more before they go after the guns?

Censorship? What are you holding out against, the White population to drop more before they go after the guns?

I just don't see what you guys think you're holding out against. what you think is going to be inhibited.

Do you think you're going to somehow change the game before gun control comes, such that it never comes?

Do you think you're going to somehow change the game before censorship comes, such that it never comes?

If not, then you're just kicking the can down the road it seems - specifically, down a road that leads to a place with fewer White people, a smaller White demographic… So that when these things do happen - and they're going to happen, because you don't have a way to change the game - there will be fewer White people around when they happen…

… Why would you want something like attempts at gun control or censorship of free speech to happen when there are FEWER White people?

You're a retard. Literally, a retard. We are actually going to be minorities in less than 40 years and no one is voting for white people. What are you going to keep working for? Are you gonna keep being a TRS paypig? Fuck off. You are pathetic and you have no viable solution to the problems we face.

The people against
A C C E L E R A T E
are 4chan cucks who believe they can vote their way out of this. They don't understand that there is no longer a political solution.

Attached: 008dcf6ddd5f4872e9e1e3a64af63141fdd617a36a2bb2371a3d2a03b5346521.jpg (350x350, 13.53K)

Left leaning centrist who's pro nationalism and anti big world govt immigration here.
Fuck yes I am so sick of how flooded aus has been lately 6mil+ in the last decade

Wrong. Correction: there is no democratic solution. Even war is just politics by other means as Clausewitz pointed out.

Who the fuck says anything about voting? Acceleration is like jumping a whole flight of stairs, voting being the very first option.

Definition of nationalism is ethnonationalism, though. That's what you mean, right?

everyone can fatality a person, if all the altright each fatality one person that will be a huge amount of fatalities

Picschu

He might be Strasserist for now :^)

Computer games are good if you know what I mean ; )

You have to go back.

Acceleration will only benefit those that already have a grip on us, those that will make us minorites. The more Tarrants that decide to go on a lone rampage killing random Mudslimes will only make it more acceptable to make us the minority. Acceleration is anarchy, it's nothing like a controlled explosion, which should be the mindset we opt for.

Lets have a vote now - who wants Muslims and Jews dead say aye

Aye

Aye

Aye!

Aye : )

Whatever its all the same shit to me.
Nigger land for niggers white aus for Aussies etc

Accelerationism is putting a jet burner under the slowly heating pot of water in which the frog sits. Its purpose is to literally shock people out of their state of slumber and into action. Brenton has already shown that this works.

Aye.

Fair enough. As long as you're not a multiculti lefty or cuckservative civnat, I don't care.

If ScoMo loses the next election the rate will go up, higher even under Shorten and his BS.

That's beside the point. Point is: accelerationism works. That's the point of this thread. THings will get worse if we sit idle, though. The time for action is now. We need men on the streets doing IRL redpill campaigns in city squares.

Oh – and more Brentons.

Melbourne and Sydney are lost m8, good luck trying to find an actual white person to redpill anywhere in Sydney lol

I am not certain he has. Sure, he has pushed the tensions forward and made them more visible but I'm not sure the outcomes will what you expect.

By all means, make a case for it, I'm open to have my mind changed. I'm just not sold yet.

Speaking of lefties leftypol is eating themselves even more

kys samefag.

Read the two big acceleration threads on this board. Accelerationism will only work if you accept that the future is inevitable and the best way through it is as fast as possible. F=m*a. The faster we hit this thing, the better the odds. Your attitude will only make things worse.

He has had a noticeable affect, even if only not massive and that's sufficient. Arguments ofr accelerationism may be made on a hypothetical and theoretical basis as it's a relatively new strategy and no one has really field tested it. Read the two big Accelerationism threads to learn about it. I ague that because democracy is obviously a communist tool and a deadend, we should therefore try the alternative: Accelerationism. If it fails, you die, but you're already fucked so you have nothing to lose.

see:

I genuinely want an answer from you people on these issues.
I just don't get it.

And I "must" do it because… why? War for no goal at all makes *even less sense* than war for an unobtainable end. The second can at least follow from delusion.

So by moving faster into the future (in this case, a leftist future where there are basically no whites) those tensions will finally snap?
I do not see this happening. If anything, it just allows things to be doubled down on as freedoms and methods of action are removed to benefit non-whites.

Accelerate with what? Most of the white population under the spell?
It assumes they will ever wake up.

That being said, it does seem that there may be a time where being white in the west will come with a set of government prescribed rules, a White Tax or denied access to certain parts of the country.

full retard

Yes, you are. I'm being completely rational and you're so bereft of working ideas that you're only capable of mustering two words to type. Fuck off, please. Or go and vote for a Jew. Whatever floats your boat, loser.

Quite literally yes. We'll never GET to the leftist future BECAUSE of the rate at which we proceed.
That's the whole idea man. Which is more liable to draw attention and opposition: Censorship and gun control carried out slowly, incrementally, over decades… Or it done RIGHT FUCKING NOW as the response to a shooting which is politically inflammatory on racial and religious grounds?
The answer is obvious.

Yeah, but you're retarded. I'm only half kidding.

Yep. Full blown. The frog doesn't have to know its in the pot for a sudden influx of heat to make it jump the fuck out.
If not now, then never, so it doesn't matter anyway sport.
Either they wake up, or they die - and I'd rather force them to make the choice than wait for a slow boil to take the choice out of their hands.

So why would you ever want to reach that point? What, specifically, are you trying to buy time for?
I want that question answered.

sure, kiddo

So what is your solution to the migration replacement then, faggot.
Go on we're all waiting to hear what to do.

Filtered for being an idiot gamma.

butthurt? kek

Never posted here before, this is literally my first ever post. Just wanna say god bless America and Christians. I’m ready for a new crusade

Thank you for (mostly) replying in a reasonable way to my questions.
I'll bite on the last point you made.
I am still skeptical because most people will buy into the narrative presented.

If it is sold in the way it is, compassion, then most people will not even notice.

NOW.

Let's say we go FULL STEAM AHEAD, how? What do we do? Is a shooting expected of each and every one of us?
Seems a bit ridiculous to have more whites locked up for people who will be fawned over simply because they died with kebab.

I need something more pragmatic.

ACCELERATIONISM OC

Attached: AccelWithNATSOC.png (1280x720, 364.25K)

why would a politician care if random people die, especially muslims? He can just import more. I mean isnt this obvious?

Fuck, fixed formula

Attached: MXA.png (1280x720, 364.94K)

Gun legislation and censorship in the name of muh feelings is already on the way and will not stop.
Far more people will and would by into those narratives if they were occurring at a slower pace. Every decade or so, let's say. Since however, there are heroes like Tarrant and shitposters like us, the various guv'ments will try to immedialty grab guns while the media shuts down hard on anyone even remotely talking about this topic in the non-approved manner.
All this raises the tension and normal people start asking questions that they otherwise wouldn't have bothered asking and because those questions are taboo they will either receive no answers, complete lies/ prpaganda bulllshit or simply be called fascist bigoted nahtzees for even asking.
That, in turn, shifts the overtone window and creates fertile ground for violence and dissent on both sides. Add the looming economic crisis, failing states like France with the Yellow Vests, smaller and bigger countries resisting the EU, Brexit as well as the millions of crimes perpetuated by invaders and it is quite clear to see that the system cannot sustain itself for much longer.

He cares because of how they were killed. Violently but controlled. Killing them is an act of brutal dissent and they do fear it since they all know what crimes they commit. Some of them can already feel the rope around their necks.
Killing mudslimes changes the whole picture and directly solves some of the problems these politicians have created for us.
Counter question, why should politicians care about you and your vote? No matter how much you hate the immigration policy they will either ignore your opinions or rise to power again using the votes of the muslims. So outside of violence and preparing for it, what do?

That's not an answer to the question.

You're quite welcome faggot.

Ah, yes, right now they will… But how long will that last? Ever heard of buyer's remorse?

By no means! Many - those inclined toward giving a shit - will oppose it bitterly. Now, the politicians might well ignore them and push forward, but then they've alienated and angered those people.
I want that.

Nah, I'm sorry man, but that's simply not the reality at hand. You're taking the news media perception of reality and applying it to people who do not represent that faux-reality in their daily lives.
None of the arguments you levied above will have any impact on the views of rural White people, it will just inhibit them and cause them discomfort and annoy them.
I want that.

I dunno, let's say we DON'T go full steam ahead, and instead pursue another avenue, how? What do we do?
Might be, I guess, I'm not sure how things will play out necessarily.
Now, your turn: How exactly do you intend to move forward when you're 30% of the population and THEN they come for your guns and free speech and such? When you can no longer meaningfully win an election on the policies you promote because of demographic shift rather than cultural shift?
Once the electoral choice is entirely in the hands of non-Whites, what sort of political power do you perceive yourself as bearing?

Well, I feel you man, but I need something more than "just meme harder and we'll win the culture war or something!" as far as pragmatism goes.
I repeat:
What is your alternative?
Just keep doing what we've been doing, while the demographics degrade and little-to-no meaningful progress is made?

This is the single most important statement I've seen in this thread thus far.

I think it is

Why would you think any appeal is trying to be made to a politician in this capacity?
You're not trying to convince a politician through such actions, you're creating pressure, you're stirring the pot.
I mean, isn't this obvious?

Its not. Its just weak snark and the ploy of purposeful faux-obtuseness.
IOW: Its playing stupid. Typical tricks.

Attached: 1552937320865.jpg (788x614, 57.7K)

yes, you are creating pressure on politicians by killing random muslims. I'm just telling you that this pressure is tiny because they dont really care about muslims or even people in general. They are leftists after all, leftists only care about themselves.

We have a long way to go before new high scores are posted daily.

If they don't care, faggot-kun, why is the kiwi guv'ment imprisoning people who all but download the video of the shooting?
Why are they already pushing for gun restrictions, if they don't care?
Please enlighten us.

Not just politicians mind you, but at least you could admit you were wrong.

Is that why they're running around trying to get laws changed and such? Your narrative doesn't match reality.

Neat. I don't really care.
All I care about is survival.

So, if putting pressure on politicians results in them taking actions - entirely for show, to protect themselves - which act to impose greater oppression upon my people, I welcome that, because greater oppression upon a people makes them more likely to revolt.
Further, because the pressure is applied to more than just politicians, but to the very societal narrative itself, I further welcome it.

You fundamentally don't get this it seems. That or you're just doing that obtuse thing again, which just makes people hate you.

why not, they want to do that anyway. This occasion is good as any to ban guns and implement some other leftist policies. This doesnt mean that they care, they operate on a public image basis. They have to make sure that everyone thinks that they are the good people that they pretend to be. For a leftist, public opinion = morality.

Australian politicians make (((Trump))) look like a Rhodes scholar. Truly some of the dumbest retards on earth.

Later, they want to do this later. Not right now, and not this fast.
Isn't this obvious?
Except there's still so many White people. They wanted to do it slower, and later, so people wouldn't notice it so much, and there'd be fewer White people.
But now that this has happened, they've accelerated their plans. Accelerated… That's a nifty word.

Doesn't matter if they care, and their actions to maintain their public image can only preserve that image with regard to about half the population if taking actions such as these.
That's the whole idea man.

You really, fundamentally, don't get this do you?

Simple reality is that we must make things worse for people, and in many cases, its not hard to do so by poking the bear alittle.

When the bear takes a swipe, people see it for what it is - not ALL people, but who cares about ALL people? You don't need to win ALL people to win.
You just need enough, and the number of people which quantifies 'enough' is far fewer than most think.

Less than 1 million men could take the US in less than a year in a civil unrest scenario, by all US military estimations.
I don't need to win everyone, I just need to win enough.
Doesn't need to be perfect, just needs to be sufficient.

Too bad it is all backfiring on them. Between the guv'ment being hasty and thus sloppy with their plans and mudshits across the world promising even more violence their whole authority which relies on stability and trust, falls apart.
But tell us, please, what do you think we should do about all this? Vote our way out? Kindly ask them all to leave?
You cry and cry about Tarrant and us not doing it right but not for a single moment have you offered a viable or even likely alternative.
You talk like all these issues will simply go away if we wait long enough and smile hard enough at the murdering of our people.

(you could also set improvised mines or a shooting party, but just sending them out there on a wild goose chase, in too much haste to remember to take spare gas cans, will probably sort it).

there are plenty of people who actively decide to bring in more immigrants, maybe try to convince them to stop doing that. You can probably go on Twitter and find a whole list of prominent supporters of immigration and convince them one by one that they are doing the wrong thing. I really *CANNOT* make it any more clearer than this.

It has been tried, extensively. In response, they have called anyone who questions them bigoted nazis, and demanded voting rights for those they have imported.
Isn't this obvious?

No, you can't. In fact, you're not even allowed to question these narratives on twitter in great regard - you'll get shadowbanned or outright banned.

You really don't get this at all, do you? Or are you just doing that purposefully obtuse thing that makes everyone hate jews?

well I tried to make you see reason, violence is not the answer here. We just have to debate people on twitter and hope that they see that they were wrong eventually.

No. Fuck Twitter.

Pretty sure I already responded to this post and told you good job. I think the mods deleted it?

Anyway good job and saved.

Attached: 1533787412175.gif (500x394, 883.74K)

You don't espouse reason, you espouse weakness and cowardice.
You don't have an answer, so you don't get to say what is or is not an answer, unless you can provide an alternative, which you cannot.

That last line makes me want to ask you a question though: What do you get out of this sort of posting?
I never understood it. It seems so childish and pitiful.

He's pretending lad, that's him letting you know as much.

There's this weird fetishist community that has started showing up here. They like to pretend to be retarded to try to get people angry, its very strange, and very reminiscent of Hitler's account of debates with jews, how they would pretend to be stupid if they could not prey upon the stupidity of their adversary.

I guess psyops are in order.
Submit anonymous reports of people acting strange or overhearing something about an attack.

The biggest issue for UK is chain migration from Muslim countries.

You talk like they did not decided yet if they want to replace us or not. But they already want to replace us. Game is lost. If we do nothing we are already dead. Doesn't matter if they censor internet or take our guns or not. All they need is to wait 20-40 years and we are done.

You're a woman, and your soft ways don't work for anything but destroying Nations.
Will you ever understand why Men are constantly forced to war?

Why are Australians the only Anglos worth saving? Why do they stand out from usual Anglo cuckery?