Public Service Warning for potential Patsys

Well it's obvious this guy was molded/shaped into a killer by some black-op, pretty much the way all these types are, whether Isis, suicide bombers or White militia terrorists.

They look to identify mentally unhinged, loner type people, then a scout/handler will approach you, tell you he belongs to some secret society/sacred order and that they have a mission for you. The handler will show he has access to wealth/power, give insider stock tips etc to prove his bona fides and then proceed to explain the secret war that is going on between 'good and evil'.

note: pretty much all these types speak of a co-conspirator/recruiter that is magically never found.

Now the dangerous part comes next (for the more sophisticated ops.) Basically they use the 'hero's journey' on you, think Matrix/StarWars etc and the Scout (Wise Man/Master) will show his ability to 'pierce the veil' of reality, thereby proving to you his higher level and forging a bond so that you will trust him unconditionally.

note: most people have heard of the hasshassins who'd drug you up and then bring you to some heavenly realm. Well considering modern technology, one can only imagine what they do now. The problem is, if you get to this stage, it will be impossible to resist. Whatever theatre they put on, will blow your mind and from then on, you'll be their pawn.

So if you're in the midst of this process… get out. Or try recording the handler or anything so you don't end up some retarded patsy. Better yet, pray to god because this is a path you don't really want to go down.

Attached: the-matrix.jpg (968x681, 57.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/preacher-denies-australian-killed-in-yemen-was-radicalised-in-nz/5500604
stuff.co.nz/national/101491681/how-ordinary-people-are-radicalised-online-to-become-terrorists
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html?fbclid=IwAR3rnNJvLOuNKyAA2SiW3Va94gVK-eoLmB8U2hddYlbiElpqhN4N2ly5W8Q
news18.com/news/world/former-pakistan-intel-operative-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances-in-islamabad-2067671.html
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice try shill.

Yes, everyone should be a lobotomized cuck worshipping globohomo and his own death. Fucking last men should be exterminated regardless of race and nationality.

brenton was a hero

Brenton did nothing wrong

Fuck off OP you stupid fucking boomer. Praying is for the weak, the strong favor action. We will win this struggle without your braindead ass. Now fuck off and die.

Most people here have a STEM degree. You're gonna need a bigger brain to write sufficient content, Moshe

No its not. Fuck off shill.
You are just spamming the same shit over and over.

OP is a faggot
Post full of nonsense raising bullshit without evidence
Can be dismissed without evidence

Shillwave bump

Wrong thread

Actually this is kinda fun looking I change my mind

TO THE TOP OF THE POST LIST AGAIN!

Where do I sign up to be a patsy? This sounds fun.

You are next, kike

Sing me your swan song. This is their last pathetic effort to try and make us look like extremist psychopaths.

Attached: fee535165efb43e905b9c84f1ebb748b2281d05642ed68ddf7d005cc61ce83dc.jpg (480x415, 31.57K)

OP is most likely correct. The mounting evidence is ridiculous. But the shills and bots are unrelenting.

A bachelor of science in film is a STEM degree. Are you 12? Oh right, you're paid to be a fucking moron online.

Attached: ca7e7e9bbae1e684de7856496cc884e4f0d4610a38b0f57dd342947ee9be9bee.jpg (936x1024, 139.58K)

This sounds exactly how I got involved with Masonry.

Funny thing, I ended up becoming a Mason and seizing power through them.

If you got rid of the Jewish Shills and the occasional Muzzie and Chinaman Shill , Zig Forums would be reduced to 2 White Nats plus 1 Civ Nat and a FBI Agent trying to organize a “get together”

The ghost of Vlad the Impaler is returning to enact vengeance upon kikes and muds for dishonoring his name by turning him into a kike vampire.

sides activated sir

God has a capital G pathetic jew

>if we keep posting (((flase flag))) rhetoric, they will start to believe it
nice try shill. Brenton Tarrant is a hero!!

So no proof or anything.

Repost:
Daily reminder that the Mossad false flag narrative is being constructed by Israeli officials and mudslimes themselves.

Fact:

- the attack in Gaza happens about the same time or a bit later than the attack, suggesting that they are using this to stray attention from the attack (and falling)

- the Gaza attack has less casualties than the NZ shooting

- israeli officials immediately make claims about the 5th suspect being deterred to Israel (why would they do that?) and that Brenton Tarrant visited Israel (why would they reveal this information, for what reason?)

Mossad agents have understood the false flag narrative and now utilize paranoia for the best purpose: D&C and obscuring facts and deplatforming.

I can't wait until you FAGGOTS are dead as well.

This is all the evidence you need that this kind of shit is from an outside force. They think in terms of labels like a PR agent. They cannot see you as just a critical thinking human being. It's laughable.

They're all traitors to the republic and they will pay the price for treason. Kys shills.

Attached: e728fe452dc28f2eaa740e81ff2ce953100eb49faba908d63a32716c705261e4.jpg (1200x760, 207.85K)

Mudshit detected.

another scared kike!! hahahaha get your shit pushed in faggot! OPEN BORDERS FOR PISSREAL!!!!!!

abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/preacher-denies-australian-killed-in-yemen-was-radicalised-in-nz/5500604
stuff.co.nz/national/101491681/how-ordinary-people-are-radicalised-online-to-become-terrorists
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html?fbclid=IwAR3rnNJvLOuNKyAA2SiW3Va94gVK-eoLmB8U2hddYlbiElpqhN4N2ly5W8Q
news18.com/news/world/former-pakistan-intel-operative-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances-in-islamabad-2067671.html

I have that about right?
Mossad is getting sloppy using ISS.

Attached: 123412341234.png (886x893, 732.06K)

Yes my fellow Hasbara, your sources are plentiful and prove everything. Good research!

Stopped reading there.

Daily reminder:
- the attack in Gaza happens about the same time or a bit later than the attack, suggesting that they are using this to stray attention from the attack (and falling)

- the Gaza attack has less casualties than the NZ shooting

- israeli officials immediately make claims about the 5th suspect being deterred to Israel (why would they do that?) and that Brenton Tarrant visited Israel (why would they reveal this information, for what reason?)

Meanwhile, you have no proof and are now stretching your asshole to include a Pakistani general, what?

Do you hear them? They sing for you. They are scared.

Attached: d1eb12e0fe6793abad7c46fe83b58331b502e7a89a5c8ef63d033c267b963476.jpg (490x497, 33.43K)

Fuck!

This is what I feared. The Israeli visit was always a (((red herring))) from what I could tell, and I was waiting for more info from Pakistan… now I do, though it's circumstantial like most things of 911.

Well, now we need to wait for info relating to activities of Pakistani secret intelligence between Brenton's visit and the shooting. In particular, anything that links them to the Nizari during this time period, also any whistleblowers that point to "incompetence" to follow a lead or bad practices within a special program.

>The Israeli visit was always a (((red herring))) from what I could tell,
The Israel visit is an unconfirmed claim by the (((israeli officials))).

Why do they reveal this information though?

((( )))
The Pakistani angle was ALWAYS relevant. Retards (or shills) like you are always screaming about "muh joos" or some retarded conspiracy.

The TRUTH is always close to what the (((MSM))) says, because ADULT men also watch the news and they would get mad if they outright lie about something. Take 911 for example, it WASN'T a false flag because it was muslims not Americans. Also it wasn't "muh joos" because you cannot prove it.

Same thing with this. It wasn't "muh joos" because you cannot prove it either. The MSM version of this is like the MSM version of 911, mostly correct.

Brenton went to a mosque and killed some people. That's the truth. No CGI or "muh joos".

Anyways, back to grown up conversation… the Pakistani connection was ALWAYS suspect because in just a lapse of 6 months he changed, and he did so after allegedly coming in contact with Nizari muslims (extreme Shias, while US had used extreme Sunnis). The attack took place is a Sunni mosque with connection to radicalization.

Totally not a planned FF attack…

Attached: firefox_2019-03-18_01-54-46.jpg (613x291 301.09 KB, 39.34K)

Again, stretching the asshole in order to fit the narrative.

Excuse me, how is that evidence?

Shill so tired they can't type their narrative anymore.

Podesta the molesta just finished a tour of Autralia and NZ. What a coincidence…

Attached: firefox_2019-03-17_20-36-28.png (611x2902, 1.27M)

Because unlike "muh joos" conspiracies, Israel has been learning to play ball ever since it saw the writing on the wall pertaining to the middle east.

Israel cornered itself after the 911 attacks lost steam (notice how all those US traitors in the last election talked about a new 911 but few people cared). Now their neighbors are forming ties to stand up for it.

TL;DR: Israel is playing ball, probably because of the Pakistan angle.

Attached: firefox_2019-03-18_02-09-28.png (638x859, 219.16K)

Podesta the molesta NZ adventures pt. 2

Attached: firefox_2019-03-17_20-36-51.png (599x2236, 695.16K)

What are JEW talking about?

I can't tell if you're a legit retard or a newfag shill, but after the manifesto, the next red flag that something wasn't adding up was his trip to Pakistan. Not "mossad" or "muh joos".

I bet you don't know where Pakistan is on the fucking map, or are too young to know how it relates to 911 and used to "debunk" some conspiracies.

Votecucks are pathetic

Filtered

Filtered

wut…the shills are going full retard

Filtered

Kill yourself boomer.

Attached: wooden lampshade.png (448x539, 330.8K)

Or blowback from your own government services.

Attached: Hold_still.jpg (1280x720, 199.82K)

Your tears are delicious

there was nothing to be gained from all this. all he did was get the chans and the guns banned in shitpostralia.

I think you've missed the point of Zig Forums.

Attached: 6438b5540ce0d74e895fab9f4b5bd3d4059bc31c264b0d45d97f1cb0a9e2c265.gif (512x512, 560.3K)

Been dreaming of this since I was a kid. Where can I meet one?

Filtered as well

and you're a fanboy because you suck dick irl

do something faggot, accelerate with your nazi ass

An FF operation can still have real casualties. The idea is that government agencies plan the attack with political agendas in mind.

The double space shill strikes again

I assume you're referring to me.

That isn't me. It's almost like you're projecting your own methods for validating your own opinions. Hmmmmmmmmmm…

Attached: 4315234152345.png (838x296, 14.23K)

I've assumed this for a long time

Attached: 897097465937.png (727x2069 36.25 KB, 393.19K)

C O P E

Here we see the tactics of shills
>>12975696 >>12985943 >>12985978 >>12986368
no argument, only calling OP a shill/boomer/faggot/kike etc. etc. etc.
Here is an example of a real argument
>>12975672
Heroizing Brenton w/o adding any new arguments or refuting any of OP's points

Accusing OP of "spamming the same shit", with no evidence, and makes no argument.
>>12975723 >>12975879 >>12976672 >>12985827
Spamming the thread with irrelevant & incoherent nonsense. These are likely bots with broken / intentionally shitty AI's.

Yes, because China totally has an interest in shilling on a fucking imageboard that has no impact on their politics.

>>12986429 >>12986802

Shills are in full force, attempting to derail threads exposing (((Brenton))) for being an obvious kike

Sage goes in all fields

Remember to read the manifesto and slaughter subhumans.

There is zero legit evidence in this entire thread. It isn't working, Moishe. We can smell your fear through the aether.

That's what happened with 9/11 as well. Jews are pros at lies, deceit and covert ops. They have been doing this for millennia. Any jew that didn't get progrom'd and shoa'd at this point with a low to no rate of intermixture is pretty much genetically selected for this.

There are a lot of shady people lurking in Discord chats where social outcasts are present and I had people getting friendly with me that were obviously cozying up a bit too much and fishing for info without me previously giving any indication that I have a lot of money (usually the prime motivator for shady types).

Might be weirdos, might be trolls, might be people with more sinister motives.

Was done by kikes so they could invade Iraq and Afghanistan, totally different story. We do not want to kill white people unless they are traitors.

Oh Shlomo…

Paddock was another guy where nothing added up and everything pointed to him being involved in gun running or other shady stuff before becoming a Patsy.

Attached: k2xfdwax7akcn7dlbbv9.jpg (750x445, 64.28K)

I agree with OP…..dont be a pasty. Remember the movie Zoolander? Same idea but the reality isn't funny. It's been proven that the can put voices in your using a combination of infrasound and microwaves. Google Silent Gaurdian you stupid Nazi sucking faggots

One thing is for sure. The Intel agencies have people on both sides of this debate in order to muddy the waters.
They are doing their job sowing discord and confusion very well.

Attached: f18c51fb6fbcd99b382a599b5a8abd0cd885f4e5e1ee3b7011145822c1559244.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

Yes, we know. Go away now.

Where did Brenton-chan hurt you sweetie?

Attached: 1519322249088.gif (186x331, 1.93M)

You can't hide the truth, moishe.

Bump. You're incapable of hiding the truth.

Fuck Tarrant and his faggot "supporters."

You're in the minority here fed-kun.

The only shill here is the one trying to persuade people not to fight back. Fuck off. One can avoid fulfilling the elders of zion shit while eradicating an immediate threat. You cucks would rather deradicalize people and dissuade them from getting off the couch and doing something against your handlers' own machinations.

Attached: 1275420119410.jpg (420x461, 45.97K)

Brenton Tarrant did literally nothing wrong. Suck a shotgun.

Only until the shills leave and the board stats return to normal.

These arguments always piss me off
For one you are a spineless faggot to value such things
For two the truth doesn't change based on what is popular

It's a standard COINTELPRO tactic. "You're losing, your support is tiny, no one believes you." That sort of thing.

Hey guys here's what they do…

No it isn't retard. Any one of us here could've done the exact same thing with a few weeks of independant training and drills. Firing and reloading a weapon isn't fucking rocket science and that's all he did. If he was trained he wouldn't have turned his back for a second to let that guy who either tried to rush him or run past him get that close. He made plenty of ameteur mistakes someone who was a trained killer would NEVER make.

Brenton was JUST LIKE US no matter how hard the shills try to push the retarded Mk ultra narrative.

Stop trying to scare and deterr people from doing what's right you stupid fucking kike.

Condensed shooting footage with added hit markers and music:
Marty Robbins/Johnny Cash edit
Dope Fiend edit

Do they reward you for this with expired pineal gland juice on an IV drip into your anal cavity? Is it worth it?

Attached: 7a248525f4294102caf7a21c1d8eff1311293b78548cc5e05245a4b9c5d32253.png (1024x741, 827.03K)

No one's buying it schlomo. You provided no evidence whatsoever of anything. Gas yourself.

Condensed shooting footage with added hit markers and music:
Marty Robbins/Johnny Cash edit
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742
Dope Fiend edit

Kike

Attached: Capture _2019-03-20-22-37-44.png (1389x1747, 595.66K)

Maybe he was turned by the CIA nigger version of the hashashim in some digital Mt. Alamout.
Or maybe one of us got so fucking sick of all the saracens that he decided to pick a couple off, just like our ancestors used to.

But I do agree with you that the CIA will zerzetzung your ass if they take a liking to you. Unfortunately for them, we're literally Wizards. They can't Hero's Journey you if you've already made the journey yourself.

Attached: 2e87d28469fd5d7590d62ab12d7b6ec6b463c606cd6f51951aeeff7d45663f45.gif (450x323, 105.43K)

Public service announcement
Empathy Collective white guilt Shame
killing unarmed civilians is cowardly
Diplomatic relations between •insert whoeverDaFuck• must be restored
This happened because ????? ''' all image board Hate
Something something..push back..inevitably.. REAP WHAT YOU SOW .sad Can't we all just get along
Reeeeeeeeee Winning Deus vult It's all so tiresome and Comfy
Scared they are going to shut down Muh 8ch so we should Calm down on Bantz …Truth is all you need …..The Shooting will not change anything
If Someone watches a movie and acts out that movie he is ??? If somebody ?????? And Do???? he is ???? If Italians watch rocky and go out and punch people???? Spyro the dragon???

Dotr? Well well well Roll over and go to bed you have work in the morning.. This is a Fucky TimeLine Especially for volk who realize they may actually have a soul …it's Happening and it's Electric it's a calm B4 the storm it's retarded Funny scary and weird Pandora's jar is Opening and You might have to Do something or Don't Demoralized ??? Who knows these things ……here …Everything will be ok you're gonna make it Burn that Bridge when you come to it Stay safe …You are here Forever " the rabbit hole goes Deeper Fears a mind killer
Also
Fuck (((Banks))) and Indians 2
This bread is nice hello Alphabet soup
Freedom of speech is Fun
Seriously though
everybody's acting weird 🙃