76% of Chinese Support Brenton Tarrant

The West is beyond cucked, it has completed its metamorphosis into a Platonic female.

A poll of over 2000 Chinese people was done on WeChat, the most popular Chinese social media app, and found that after reading the manifesto, 76% sympathized with Brenton Tarrant.

Translation of pic 1:

Translation:

Do you have sympathy after reading the gunman’s essay?

Very much sympathy – 56%
A little sympathy – 25%
No strong feelings – 13%
I hate him – 4%

Translation of pic 2:

Translation:

How would you characterize the attack on the mosque?

Vengeance – 61%
Terrorist attack – 10%
Self-defense behavior – 14%
Violent crime – 3%
Political intrigue – 10%

Chinese have not been completely demoralized. They still have a sense of pride and aren't completely brainwashed. Thus, they can empathize with Brenton who acted supra-rationally and with compassion for his people. The Chinese understand in-group defence quite well. The West at this point in time is little more than an over-emotional suicide cult hellbent on total self-annihilation. The stupidity of the average person here knows no bounds.

Now, if only I could take these nightmare vision goggles off!

Attached: PollPic2.jpg (618x1099 56.76 KB, 58.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/chinese-poll-76-sympathize-with-brenton-tarrant-after-reading-manifesto/
twitter.com/slmngy001/status/1106926569241694209
twitter.com/WilliamYang120/status/1107096101146906625
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about Koreans? I've tried reading some ILBE comments with Google Translate but its pretty shit for translating ilbespeak. I saw someone say
or something like that though, lol.
Also curious about the Japanese reactions.

Ar there any polls from westerners on this matter yet?

Not that I know of. But you can bet 99% would virtue signal against him because whites are fucking faggots – and I say that as a 100% Cornishman.

I wouldn't consider chinese people as a role model in any form.

Chinks are soulless subhumans. This is day 1 stuff.

This, a poll on the japanese or korean would be better.

Fuck off, kike. Chinks are based.

We do not care, shills. Zig Forums knows that the jews ordered brenton to attack.

Literally easiest way to spot a shill. Honestly they are so easy to spot its not even fun anymore. Try harder or go home because you are only wasting your time.

You gay ass faggot. :)

Attached: abbott.jpg (620x657, 49.47K)

Attached: No Escape.JPG (1077x456, 45.1K)

This poll isn't representative, so your conclusions are basically worthless.

Nice try though.

It's because JC Brenton loves China.

Has the manifesto even been translated into Chinese and Korean yet? PDF sauce please.

#triggered

Just stating the facts.

That's why BT praised China in his manifesto: they are uncucked about muslims even though they still have a jewish problem.

They are not controlled by jews

CIDF fuck off

what is this? are you referencing plato?

There's so many more Chinese than there are Western people, muzzies are truly fucked. They picked the wrong side to infiltrate and destroy, but they probably can't help it since it's the jews doing it and a lot of jews hate the West.

Think. Why would the Chinese government put out this survey? Why would they allow it? The reason is because Brenton said in the manifesto that he most respected China out of all states, and even referred to it by it's "proper" name, The People's Republic of China. Whether or not that was satire is hard to say, but China appears to have taken it seriously.

Chinese people aren't so facile and lovelorn that they would let flattery take them under, like the west.

DAILY REMINDER

WORLD JEWISH POPULATION:
>ISRAEL: 48%
>US: 41%
TOTAL: 89%

Everywhere Else: 11%

So am I.

It's not a real survey, fuckstick

Conspiracy argument is no longer valid as it is an easy out and overused. Put some thought into why the chinese government would associate themselves with this situation and then we'll talk.

Now kill yourself for being illiterate

perhaps not, but they're still controlled by something thats pretty bad; chinks
has Zig Forums forgotten about the chinks because of this poll?

That would only be true if Zig Forums was completely populated with shills like yourself

Truth, our race is fucking fucked. All that time and effort, dragging civilization up out of a shithole, and we're just going to throw it away
Exactly what Tarrant was talking about.

White race died in 1945. RIP.

i for one totally believe your hieroglyphs as we all know communism is the future and the chinese are the ideal society

Attached: conservative-jewish-gay-marriage-cheat_yy0xhg.jpg (912x513, 40.53K)

Let's tear down mosques in muslim countries in the name of progress. Then put up synagogues and holocaust museums in their place. Let's see how tolerant the muslims are.

can someone clarify the current % please?
The URL at dailystormer.name/chinese-poll-76-sympathize-with-brenton-tarrant-after-reading-manifesto/ supports 76 as in this thread title, but when I actually visit it, Andrew Anglin's title is:

meanwhile on Twitter:
60% per twitter.com/slmngy001/status/1106926569241694209
56% per twitter.com/WilliamYang120/status/1107096101146906625

So what is the current number? 56, 60, 76 or 81 ?

Since when national chink polls are to be trusted?

56+25=81
Can't do the maths faggot?

>(((dailystormer)))
There is your problem. To be more precise the 81% is a composite of two vote options and these faggots where just too retarded to add 1 and 1. The other cases are just changing poll numbers.

Why would you even bother about that kosher shitrag in first place?

pols can be trusted exactly as much as CNN can be trusted. Why are you letting jewish media tell you what white people think? Do you think that jewish media would let you know if a lot of whites agreed with the NZ hero?

Attached: 1eee3501e84e8f6ab7b43382b2ac57b574d984e02802582c630cb991c7f02bf4.png (850x485, 219.91K)

Same old shit Shlomo

Attached: 9vXuxZW.gif (146x170, 31.48K)

Muslism hate Jews. White hate Jews.

Muslim plus White fighting toghter against the Jews.

Muslims fighting Whites or Whites fighting Muslims.

The Jews will achieve what they want with let us fight agianst Muslims.

And the fucking chinks have nothing to lose. Kill yourself gook.

Amazing, You filter all the fucking jews at the thread is empty.

They don't.

Ton of muslims in Europe? Have they ever strike the jews. None.

Chinese Empathy?! HAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA

EAT MORE DOG OP!

Attached: L2.jpg (186x202, 8.16K)

Funny because muslims hate dogs.
Also

Indians do to, of course.

Funny thing is, I bet most Muslims in their homelands would say they "understand where he is coming from" since they certainly don't approve of other groups setting up shop in their lands, such as Israel.

Most Muslims, and even Mexican gang bangers, are much more circumspect than cucked and duped White Americans.

maybe its just because china and india have the largest population so they also have the largest Zig Forums type groups

FUCK 8 KIKE, LEAVE THIS JEW INFESTED CHAN. HOTWHEELS WAS OWNED BY THE JEWS.

JOIN NEIN WHERE PEDOS AND JEWS ARE OUTED DAILY .

https://

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

neinchan.

com/

679j796jjpm76ppmm,mll

Attached: Honklers Heroes.png (1600x904, 1.66M)

Bump, moshe.

It's really astonishing that this does not happen.

I live in a Chinese area and they are not psychopaths. Highly xenophobic and racist yes. But the ones I live with are very orderly and kind. But yes, buy chinese, deal with chinese, fire non chinese workers, etc.

Asian women are one of the highest creations on the planet. Not a fetish either. But think of it, they are small and dimunitive but largely suffer and discipline their way through university to get decent jobs. They study and work hard. My last GF's dad died when she was young, but her mother is 64 and still works 6 days a week and has for the last 40 years. They are kind and generous if - and only if - they think you are good. If they think poorly of you or do not know you, they do not have the same empathy.

I got to learn that in my visit in China. When I first arrived I thought 'holy fuck these people are insane' because just in the airport alone it seemed so hectic with everyone shoving their own way through crowds.

But I stayed in a hotel for a long while and while some degenerate slavs went out looking for hookers I chilled with the hotel staff. It was a really great experience because they were kind and cute and hard workers.

I wouldn't mind being segregated from the Chinese, but I am 100% certain we can make peace with them and share this planet for the better of us both. We'd have to stop impregnating their women or fucking them so much though since that is a huge cause of resentment that their women literally throw themselves at us.

All I have to say is…

Attached: nazi-cosplay-07.jpg (837x606, 82.67K)

Pretty sure most people outside of the obvious left-leaning countries have a decent number of supporters. I'm from Lithuania and we have two big online news sites here, one with a right-wing nationalist readerbase and one with a more center-leaning readerbase. Both had many comments, and these were also by far the most upvoted comments, saying that the muslims brought it upon themselves, that they should go back to their own countries, or just outright congratulating Brendon Tarrant and saying he did a good job. Says a lot when people who otherwise would be at each other's throats (and are, there's an election happening here soon) agree on a shooting of all things being justifiable.

Glad to hear it, but still kind of sad that he has more support among the Chinese than our own people.

Attached: aussie mosque shooter graffiti.jpg (700x803, 127.72K)

Only a pshycopath would post thid

*honk* *honk*

lol even Poos give him high support. Maybe Tarrant will be reincarnated as one of them just to punish our shitty failed cuck race.

Meanwhile in 2050:
Hunting Down Nazis in Northern China, How One Holocaust Survivor Fought Back Against Antisemitism by Sabotaging the White Diaspora in Mainland China

Admirable things about China:
1. They ruthlessly pursue their own national interests.
2. They ruthlessly pursue their own national interests and aren't Israel.

Really? I didnt know this. That fucking explains a lot.

China hates Islam.
I ran a few Islamic watch groups on G+ and was always backed by China. China is also the creator of Jihad watch dog.
China has been secretly helping with the fight against Islam in the west.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

I live in Vancouver and think relatively highly of them. They don't use drugs, act like drunken idiots, educate themselves, and keep strong families. I find that they can be kinder than their reputation implies. They just have a higher standards for appearance than whites do.

My dream is that whites move to China and move into a clone city of Paris. If they were allowed to stay segregated in their own city with their own schools, they could use their creative genius to do research and advance china intellectually. I think that if whites and asians worked together, they could take over the entire globe. The thing is that Asians are not creative and when whites get exterminated in the west, they will have no source of new innovation. Asians are smart in their own way, but they are more interested in pursuing things like status than knowledge about the world.
They are also smarter about some things than us: particularly business and finance. I think if they could shelter us in china, we would be unstoppable.

who?

Oy boy, I wonder what awaits me in this thread. Could it be dozens of back and forth between Chink shills and anons? Let's find out.

I respect the Chinese, but this whole 'share the planet' thing is literal cuck thinking. The Chinese are genocidal and have no interest in sharing the planet with whites.

We should still learn from them. America needs its own Boxer Rebellion.

everywhere else = eastern europe

Attached: a_nice_reminder_chinese_are_not_people_and_deserve_to_be_nuked_into_oblivion.webm (720x480, 1.65M)

ohhh man, that's enough internet for the day, the more conscious i become of humanity, the less human i become, why not just kill it first so it doesn't have to suffer.

They think it tastes better if it suffered first, preferably in front of the rest to stress them out as much as possible.. This is why Yulin is such a shitshow of torture.

I'm never going to be able to sleep again. How the fuck do I go just continue with my daily life after seeing this shit.

Spotted the Jew

Based le honorary aryans, amirite m'fellow right-wingers!?

Attached: chineseparasites.png (757x1411 43.81 KB, 189.04K)

Just give up.

le based asians. they will be our allies ecks D

Attached: chinksuseless.png (234x278 208.77 KB, 98.2K)

No one is supportive of Chinese ants, negroid. Quit your screeching and go elsewhere.

b-b-but asian qts. euroasian master rice.

Jew-loving Dugin was exposed. Now move on and talk about something relevant.

impossibru, cortisol ruins meat, but I guess scared weak digestion yellow rats may like the rotten acid meat.

Isn't it funny how an OFFICIALLY COMMUNIST STATE, one made up of Chinese, a historically servile race, is less cucked than the supposed 'free west.' I can't help but laugh.

Attached: Tail.jpg (1000x1500, 1.02M)

Every single white person I know, even my libtard father, supports Brenton's actions. My boss. All the people at my workplace. Everyone. He has widespread popular support for what he did, for one reason or another, everyone loves him. I'm saying this as someone from Ontario, Canada one of the really cucked nations in the world.

Impressive.

How about fuck that? Lets tear down mosques in our own countries instead of bothering Muslims that have the decency to live in their own land instead of invading ours.

I don't need a poll to tell me that chinks have no problem with other races squabbling and fighting each other. As long as they aren't the target they are quite amused.

this speaks to the fact that pro tarrent shills here, are commies LARPing as edgy nazzis

What a retarded narrative you're spinning.

Shill or retard?

Attached: a new tide.png (3859x2594, 12.5M)

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Imagine being such a pussy, it only takes animal suffering to get you swayed. This is exactly like democracy, show a child crying and you have everyone on your side

Yep. I would not be surprised if half the Zig Forums is vegan soyboys at these point.