Brenton Tarrant and the internet shutdown

It is my goal here to make a brief point in light of Brenton's MasterpieceTM: the governments of the Western world are terrified, to the most unimaginable degree, of white males uncucking themselves.

First, what we can easily find online:

ISIS on twitter
Countless ISIS propaganda videos featuring real executions
Terrorist manuals
Leftist terrorist materials
Antifa websites (literally communist paramilitary who cause billions of dollars of damage each year, globally)
Videos of leftists attacking and physically injuring people
ISIS talking about how they will destroy whites
Leftist MSM articles laughing about whites dying out
Anti-white hatred at every turn of the net
Leftists openly talking about murdering whites and even the president

The list goes on and on and you could probably fill the space of a textbook with everything and every detail. In the last month alone, ISIS has killed more than 800 people. Where is the coverage, the outrage, and the calls to action? It's virtually nonexistent – mostly because those who control the media are interested in having those things fester, because when those things are in the context of the West, they erode it and they benefit from that. That we already know.

What has happened since a single white man killed only 50 people in an act of resistance?

1) International media and government censorship of the internet itself
2) A host of shills strategies have been deployed to stop people from viewing the MasterpieceTM (they are even sentencing people to decades of prison for watching it)
3) The majority of media companies have been shilling overtime against anything resembling white self-interest, even strawmanning it as (literally Hitler) white supremacy
4) Frame it as an act of pure hate that killed only innocents when even the MSM itself admits the Mosque hit was an Al-Queda recruitment ground full of Jihadis.

One thing is now clear: they're deathly afraid that Brenton's act of heroism (it was heroic by historical Aryan standards: read Evola) will wake whites up and give them a morale boost after decades of demoralization; they're afraid it will inspire other men to take a real stand against other invaders (and Kikes); and they're afraid it will uncuck them. That's why they're trying so hard to ban the video. That's why they're hiring psychologists to tell white men not to watch it (because it'll alter their psych, as they claim). After decades of brainwashing and billions spent on propaganda, they're terrified of one guy undoing so much hard work.

If the thing was a false flag, they wouldn't have made the video because it's absolutely counterproductive for them. Why would they want a highly motivational video for white men that will only inspire more men to attack foreign invaders and potentially themselves? It's a senseless risk and makes no sense from any point of view. What's more: the complete lack of evidence it being a false flag.

Don't listen to the shills. Their mission is to stop people from watching it. Their job is to get people to vote for Yang and get hooked up to a morphine drip of money. Don't pay attention to them. Instead, pay attention to Tarrant and spread his message.

Attached: NothingWrongPoster.png (700x1080, 63.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they miscalculated
Real men will not be inspired by that video
The only people who get inspired by hearing an unarmed woman moaning for help and then having her brains blown out is IDF soldiers.
Real men haven't been brainwashed that they are chosen and that every muslim including the women and children have to die.
Real men regard that act as dishonorable.
Enough people realize it was mossad for this video to work massively against them and that's why they want it scrubbed.
Also they went massively over the top with this, but I suppose after getting away with 9/11 we should be grateful it was this small, so far.

How can they miscalculate? How wouldn't people eat up FPS footage of a guy going Commando on a fucking Mosque? How much of your brain is missing?

>discord

Get fucked, Kike. Discord is comprimised as shit and you automatically lose 100% of all crdibility and trust for using it. Glowinthedark or retard, just fuck off.

We don't discriminate biological weapons (non-whites) and their stone-age religions by age or gender, we are very tolerant people you see.

Good thread OP, it's painfully obvious how hard are they trying to shut it down. Always remember, your contribution to this war will be measured solely by how much you manage to damage their Judeo-Babylonian system and their Talmudic republics.

Cheers, user. Keep reporting these CIA niggers.

The kike/cucks scream from roof tops if country like China, Iran, Turkey, etc censor internet. But when its a chance to virtue signal over dead shitskin invaders they clap like trained seals.

Because as I said no honorable man kills unarmed civilians
Or is part of any freemasonic order.
These are actions of a cowardly and devious fellow.

SJW's should be all shipped to Africa to enjoy their vibrant societies to the fullest. If they hate white men, then why do they live in countries built and sustained by them? I'm all for freedom of choice, if they like nigger dicks, let them drown in them. I shouldn't be forced to see those animals on the street though.

You know nothing about Islam, dipsit idiot. All Males in Islam are by requirement involved in some kind of Jihad and the Mosque itself is linked to Al-Queda and ISIS. Tell me hopw they were innocent especially when they declare themselves as being on enemy soil? There's no difference right? Fuck you, you little retarded cockroach fuck. I hope one stabs you in the carotid arteries with a rusty box cutter. You're a lying little piece of garbage.

Right, real men prefer hearing their own mothers and sisters crying for help when the muslim/nog/hispanic gangs start forming en masse because nobody killed them in the crib.

But muslim clerics claimed that if a muslim dies due to violence, they go straight to paradise.

Which basically means:
If you kill a muslim, you do him something good. No crime done.

So lets kill more of them!

Reminds me very much of the situation in Melbourne Australia. Where rich latte sipping soyboys and pink haired dyke feminist defend sundanese niggers causing a crime wave of home invasions, armed robberies, rape, murder. Meanwhile aussie battlers living in shitty suburbs have to put up with Mogadishu style crime on the streets every day.

I bet I know as much as you

Yes well they keyword is start
If they "start" then they will have to deal with the fury of real men. If this Brenton IDF soldier had got himself imprisoned in a jail with muslim rapists and terrorists and taken them out I would find it hard to argue that it was completely dishonorable.
He had the resources to go anywhere and kill anyone he wanted but he chose unarmed civilians. Gay.

No, you don't because otherwise you'd know they weren't "innocent", you low IQ shill. Reported for your fucking horseshit. Go back to whatever shithole you hobbled in from.

And this is exactly what this person would have picked on if he wanted support instead of condemnation. He's an Aussie isn't he?

Faggot snowflake ZJW (Zionist Juden Warrior)

Says the guy who is against killing people who are literally hostile invaders. You're filtered now, too.

unarmed civilians
you see how this cyclical argument is going to go don't you?
I would never report you for thinking differently though, that's the actions of a dishonorable coward, which is what I'm telling you gaylord Brenton is/was if he were a real character and not a mossad agent.

Attached: NZPreRunByGenoidalKikeRabuchGoldstein.JPG (782x555, 103.58K)

You're a fucking fool. He killed invaders. They are not innocent. They lost their innocence they day they fled their country in a religious journey to conquer foreign lands.

Oh what I'd give to see this little tiny man be ass raped in prison by the exact demographic of his hate. The day that small man syndrome sufferer gets what's coming to him will be sweet indeed. I hope it's slow. I hope it's ultra painful. I'm getting firm just thinking about that sweet sweet day. What a pussy. Needs his weapons. 9/10 would bitch slap this pussy for playing his music too loud on the bus. Waste of a life - he should have turned to horses and been a successful jockey.

well we muslims living in middle east hate isis and even our army fights them we don't want to kill you or invade your countries

full retard

Attached: 09723784687234678234.gif (1100x600, 378.67K)

lol. Is an immigrant. Says BuT MUh ImmIGRants

You probably also believe the "Native Americans" are the rightful owners of America's land. Typical cuck speak.

INVADERS

translation: people who don't enjoy being replaced in their own nations are losers and insecure.

he was white, but of the same genetic stock as white Kiwis and therefore does not pose a threat to the biosystem. Think of a foreign species of rat: releasing that into the Ozzy bush is a problem while releasing a Kangaroo born in a different country is not. The principle problem is not immigration itself, but the kinds of people who are coming in. If you're to come here to leverage criticism at us, at least get facts straight.

Also, not sure we you types are against protecting ecosystems and endangered species, but not white people. Seems it's all vitue signalling bullshit and you guys are just nihilists who have an emotional problem with so called "Nazis".

The mosque was known to foster radicalization and support ISIS, however I dont condone violence at all, so..

Humans been around for 200000 years.
American for less than 300.

But your perspective seems legit. Go study actual history.

You can in fact invite an invading force in, you idiot.

They're all guilty. The shitskins know they're taking advantage of us. The governments know you won't do shit. Once someone actually does something, they both shit themselves in disbelief. Both of them, the shitskins and the elite kikes, have got to go. Rivers of blood are in our future.

good post

You do know that the native peoples of Australia, NZ (and for that matter America) aren't ethnically European, right? We are already the race that have displaced ethnic nationals. Why is it okay when we do it?

then you will lose because the opposing forces are will to use it and are using it. Your cuck moral calculus has failed you greatly.

And in all of those years of human history, has land ever belonged to anyone? Or is it belonged to those who can defend it?
The weak perish and lose their land and their people. Some of us won't perish without a fighting, honorable death.

Oh I see, suddenly they are high enough IQ and well enough informed to assess that they are in fact a pawn of international jewry and its secret societies and agencies. And they are just saying oh well fuck it, it's our country now.
I hope that sounds stupid, because it is. Most of them aint got a fucking clue.
Most of them don't even understand jews pretend to be muslims, like they pretend to be whites.

You're so right, my non-military civilian friend.

Attached: 5cd201.jpg (2000x1333, 92.09K)

Because we have DNA tests, genetic science, and archeology and anthropology. We know everyone's history with considerable detail. Maoris and Abos both descended from South Asian people some time ago.
When did I say it was okay and when did two wrongs make a right, idiot?

Attached: G25_North_Euro_ANON.jpg (1206x641, 104.08K)

Um, yes they do you fucking pussy kike. Fuck off and die.

They may not know it's Jews in control of it, but they know they are being offered a deal they cannot refuse. Live off of somebody else's work, while accomplishing the dogmatic goal of spreading Islamic ideology? Not even 70 IQ niggers would refuse such a deal. It would take high IQ men of honor to refuse that deal, knowing he would be living an unhonorable life, being propped up by another man's work, being an unwelcomed guest in another man's home.
You're a fool if you believe they can't comprehend the situation they are in.

It is funny how Zig Forums became 99% isreali hasbara interference noise minutes after the Baruch Goldstein copycat White Helmets black propaganda movie was released

Major derailing attempt on this thread. Hold fast and resist the shills, brothers.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.5M)

If it wasn't (and isn't) okay for whites to displace native people, shouldn't you be advocating for white expats to return to Europe, not 'defend' a nation they have no ethnic origins in?

They know we're being offered up on a plate. I dont think you conprehend how vile and debased their mindset is. They don't care who opened the gates, as long as they get their free shit. You are mistaken if you think these animals would rise up if you told them kikes are pulling the strings. They'd simply bargain with them, as they did in Spain back in the day.

It's incredible how the goys don't want to be portrayed by this latest mossad psyop as being just like genocidal isreali kikes

Exactly my point. They win on all fronts, regardless of who's pulling the strings.

Stalin tier opinion. How come Zig Forums is becoming so close to Stalin in terms of how to solve problems?

I guess it really is true opposites atract. You sound like a bunch of NKVD Communists.

No I'm not I have had the bollocks to talk to average muslims in my country about it.
They have been told they are required, they have had their nests feathered, and everyday the media reinforces the narrative they want to hear, whilst only ever presenting them naysayers in the form of easily dismissed jew stooges like Tommy Robinson, playing the commoner.
All rational discourse is removed by the jewish media. They shit their pants when you make it plain that they have been invited in to fight us and die, or fight us and win to become a jew slave.

kek

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (867x755, 62.03K)

wew

Will you politely go to the oven now, or do you need some assistance with that?

Hans, get ze flammenwerfer. They are paying brown thrid worlders $1 a day to shill their globalist agenda, too bad they are retarded and painfully obvious.

No. What changed him was visiting Europe and seeing how badly it was getting enriched. I grew up in France in the 70's, and it was already very bad in the department where I lived. Constant crime because of the immigrants. But now it's reached every part of the country, and many times worse. And this trend isn't just going to stop unless we stop it ourselves. In fact, the politicians are doing everything they can to increase immigration since 2015. They want us whites all gone, or mostly gone at least to the point we're such a minority we no longer pose any real threat, at which point they can drop all their charades of feelings and leftism. When that threshold is reached (and it won't take that long), there is no turning back and no more chances to change the future. So that's why the media doesn't want people to wake up, which means they can't let us watch videos like this. Because it shows that yes, we can defend ourselves, if we simply try, and if we reject the blackpills and self-hate messages that the media is constantly flooding us with.

Attached: world's smartest man.png (600x772, 578.52K)

Which at that point would have only been blacks from the french colonies and nothing at all to do with islam. My country had riots with the same bunch in the same era. Nothing to do with islam. Everything to do with their being no consensus among the indigenous population about the need for them to come. Because the jewish governments did the inviting.
None of this makes killing an unarmed woman in any way honorable. If you get excited for that you do have severe mental problems and are a danger to pretty much anyone your mkultrad brain tells you. Fucking beep boop.

countries are imagined you basement dwelling virulent toads.
Why do you care so much? any form of hate is just a version of self hate ..
אתה הרבה למצוץ
By the way I have more money than you:)

No, those immigrants were almost entirely from Algeria, Morroco, and to a lesser extent a few other muslim countries from northern Africa and the MIddle-east. Back then their women even wore the full burka with veil (it's illegal now).

awww, you upset that your pets got shot kike? dont worry, your people will be next

You appear to think of yourself as a basement dwelling virulent toad, perhaps you should seek the help of a professional.
Are you Toad of Toad Hall? Why fine sir I had no idea, you should have said.

just enjoy watching the miserable lives you must have
hehehoho anyway what do you think about Unai Emery future as Arsenal Manager?
ראית את המשחק?

I prefer Lacazette as false 9, agreed?

just love soccer

Attached: 54435989_10218767458642983_8107842109505011712_n.jpg (741x649, 30.57K)

agreed user comrade, Kike, is he a relative of Koke? (the totally kewl Atletico Madrid central midfielder)

just love soccer

this very modern and (((enlightened))) type of thinking is exactly why we are being cucked into oblivion.

oblivion and eternal nothingness awaits us all, smoke a doobey with Koke dewd

god I just love soccer

Very good thread the more we see this the better dont worry about the shills trying to shut this down it aint gonna work with people who have more than half a brain.

Well I'll concede that unrequired immigrants combined with islam and african genetics is an incredibly explosive toxic bomb waiting to go off.
Would you concede that live streaming an assassination of one of their unarmed women attempting at the same time to make it seem like a fun bit of dlc is designed to light the touchpaper of the funeral pyre that the jews have piled up on us. And none of it will affect them negatively in any way whatsoever.

Ironic that it is the masons who believe themselves to be enlightened and are creating this chaos for their new order.
Cucked or fucked they don't care as long as you don't unite and turn on them.

You guys are fuxking racist bitch made faggots faggots

Agreed. kill the shills and the Koke's !

I love soccer, cinema and travelling

Black race is superior. Our existence as white males is worthless, we might just kill ourself rn. Black people have big tits,dicks and ass, there fast and progressive while we rednecks aint shit

White men cant hump :)

No, the jewish NWO plan was eradication of whites through migration and race-mixing. It doesn't involve race wars, at least not at this early stage where whites still have the numbers to defend themselves. This is why they do everything to pacify and distract us for the time being, as we're slowly but surely being replaced.

What Brenton Tarrant makes glaringly obvious is that 99.9% of the people that share his views are armchair quarterbacking fucking pussies.

Pretty sure its not a false flag, if it were, its the best one the have done so far. Could be the guy was real, requited by Mossad, but he got off the reservation.

The video looks real, the shills saying its not are flat earth tier bate posting.

Things that are suspicious however, is his travel history, his worship of China, his pick of target (it has pluses and minuses), and the fact he played into the media narrative, HOWEVER, it seems the real mastery behind this work is how HE PLAYED THE MEDIA and left like a fiddle, so in some ways the minuses may have been on purpose.

Agreed with OP's analysis.

The discrepancy in mass media responses were so huge that it smells fishy.

Because of the message from the incident, now some people starts to realize that war needs not to be conducted in bloodshed manner.

One can win a war easily by abuse of open immigration policy and domination of offspring to gain control of a country by the system of democracy.

What a beautiful tactics, considering how cost efficient it is. Even though one is at complete technological disadvantage, victory is certain as long as a high fertility rate is maintained.

Whites will one day live in a multicultural society and theres nothing anyone here can do to stop it. Your average white person doesn't want ethno-nationalism, your average white person sees no difference in race. Just stop fighting a pointless fight, get a trade skill, start a family and stop acting like you will have the balls to commit a terrorist attack because we know you won't. The more that are done the harder the kikes will tighten their vice grip on the population. Every move you make violently they will exploit. These people have been in control of the western world for over 500 years what do you expect them to do?

Attached: fire.jpeg (1000x550, 216.8K)

Hey guys.
Newspapers are claiming nobody has reported the livestream of the shooting. I read the original thread made by Brenton and IIRC at least one claimed he flagged the stream mutliple times but Facebook didn't act.
Why are they lying?

no wonder all the baseless Russia-hate, news reportage coming out of there is a pain in their ass

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_otq0Bx7tvk

I wonder what could have the parasitic class so concerned???

Imagine being retarded enough to believe this is an actual threat that would ever happen

God bless you OP, doing God's work. The shilling is at the highest level I've seen, maybe ever, and incredibly low effort too. What I've come to believe is that it doesn't matter whether this was a false flag or not, ultimately. If you think someone faked a White man taking action against the invaders in his country and made the meme of the year as a way to pass gun control and demonize Whites, that's fine. If you think it was an authentic retaliation of the injustice and animalistic behavior of nomadic murderers by a White hero, that's also fine. The needle has moved however. Just because 9/11 was a false flag didn't mean it didn't have serious repercussions.

This event has done more to expose the talk tough walk nowhere Whites than anything I can think of in my lifetime. Those who want a political solution, BTFO. Those who want to keep waiting for someone to do something (else) BTFO. Those who like to talk about removing invaders, reclaiming our soils, and returning to prosperity and freedom but don't want to have to risk their lives to do so, BTFO. Those who think that such change will come legally and through the government and in a nice way that all will understand, BTFO.

Real or fake, there could not be a clearer contrast in optics and reaction to how this has played out compared to non-White attacks. Everyone knows now. The push to please, God, NO! Don't watch the video, sent it over the top. The war is hot now, Whites have fought back (real or not) and those who had no intention of fighting till their last breath are melting down like toddlers over being forcibly dragged into something they were already in anyway. Prepare, ready yourself, and do what you can for your volk and your race, and remember, What Brenton Tarrant did can be replicated, and in spades, real or not

Do you know what is best about shills? That whatever they do, it will be all eradicated by another like Tarrant is. In another fifteen minutes or less, their weeks and weeks of shilling will be just swooshed from the table like it never happened.

They want us complacement, tied to our computers and not venturing into real world. And we must do exactly the opposite.

ACCEPT DEATH - EMBRACE INFAMY - ACHIEVE VICTORY

OC

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/

If you kill yourself you win?

Only if you are Jewish bro. So do it.

If you take out 50 subhumans before you're martyred, then yeah, you spineless bitch.

Exactly.
Keep the violence going. Increase the violence in all places. Make everyone (that is, people/white men) start mass killing the enemies of white people.
If the enemy has numbers, decrease their numbers. If the enemy has supporters, decrease their supporters. Anything that they try can only be done because they are alive. Kill them, and their actions and agendas will die with them. With enough enemies killed, their plans will crumble, and we can go kill those still alive.

There's plenty of Kikes in football, it's a common nickname for those called Enrique.
If you love football you would know already, because even the team was Zig Forumstier

Attached: KIKE-SOLA-de-Athletic-Bilbao-2015-2016-175x175.jpg (175x175, 10.55K)