A Contextually-Relevant Reminder

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic.

First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid.

If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about.

Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again.

But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next post.

The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the post before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous post.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.
Gradually I began to hate them.

Attached: what its like to chew 8 gum.png (850x446 4.34 MB, 503.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fsknBzqqghU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember these words as you engage in your regularly scheduled shitposting.

This. Expect dishonor when dealing with high level masons, AKA chinese and jews. But remember, Hitler's rage manipulated time and space, so their ignorance was understandable.

The "holocause" was against holograms. Same with the holomodor. Kike NPCs in layman's terms.

This fellow above is a fine exemplification.

A Contextually-Relevant Reminder: Hitler was a jew who destroyed Europe

Death to all schizo boomers who steal trips

A perfect exemplification.

when 9 threads out of 10 are some retarded demoralisation shill post, it looks exactly like cuckchan and you know something's up.

Hitler is always right

Pretty much standard disruption to add noise to information flow and attempt to kill interest in the event.

Debunked and even if you do refute it on youtube you get shut down.
Quit falling for misdirection and misinformation unless you are the one spreading it.

A good place to see this in action right now is the last dozen posts on /marx/. Marxists are mentally ill
>>>/marx/7600

You mean (((churchill))) you kike?

Your not fooling anybody you kike

Attached: 1552311663838.png (372x368, 36.8K)

This is what I call a lazy shill.

This is what I call a lazy shill

You perfectly described
(((churchill))) you vermin.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fsknBzqqghU

bump

Good stuff. Someone should make a graph and put JIDF Kike posts next to the words Hitler said.

Sounds like a good idea

Fuck off you lying kike.
Come back if you know what dna is.

fucking pin this to the top of the board, faggot mods

The final target of "everyone you like is a Jew" brigade.

Best example of them in here - Christcucks

this from someone who has gone to many libraries to piss in their copies of the talmud but,
not everything is about jews. at least you could post a thread/msg or two about european values and culture rather than spamming an enemies name all day everyday

Looks like the Jews have been forced to change their mind about Hitler now that they finally realize that he was an immigrant to Germany.
/jk

Attached: 1339584904003762599.jpg (555x531 70.5 KB, 36.84K)

Bullshit go and fuck off with your lies rabbie.

This kike knew he was sprouting false information, he just did it to derail the thread and detract from the wonderful words of wisdom by Uncle Adolf in the OP. Mods shouldn't allow this shit, but, since they do, just reminder never to respond to obvious derail shills. I'm only responding to point this out to newfag lurkers who haven't seen this behavior before.

I'm super glad that 4chan is here. Really. This is great.

Attached: 1449761069603.jpg (692x960, 158.95K)

One more bump to this thread.