A thank you note

As a voice of an ignored and helpless minority, ex-muslims and atheists in the middle east, (yes we exist). I just wanted to say thank you.
Muslims are quick to play victims infront of authority because their used to it as their religion demands it, islam means submission/surrender, this plays perfectly well with the liberals in the west who will bend over backwards to appease muslims and ignore what happens to whoever against their demented religion in their home countries.
They will shout up and down about them being the victim and how peace loving they actually are while taking every luxury the west has to offer, but hypocrites that they are, inside and between themselves they have nothing but contempt for you and your ways as heathens and infidels foreign to them. nothing you say to them matters, they only understand power.
There are alot of us even though we cant speak out for danger of being killed, as the religion unquestionably demands even by the acts and words of the prophet of islam, or if lucky jailed and socially outcast, and those few of us who do speak out get the famous merciful islamic treatment. this rather than being a shocking tragedy is just a taste of their own medicine, it happens every day in muslim countries in a thousand different ways.

Attached: muslimhate72.jpg (800x463, 156.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

antoun-saadeh.com/languages/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is a redditor against muslims? (Didn't read the entire post yet)

thanks for this compelling yet obviously jewish post that i also didn't read

The only solution to Islam is hate and violence.
You guys need to get together in your nations. Band up with anyone who isn't a sunni muslim and fight.

Attached: 1e0d89ecd5c46778e6e78653eaef728062b2a7ddbb64b365231c89a709102725.jpg (480x479, 34.66K)

Pics related.

Attached: Demotivational.Poster.full.299215.jpg (463x420 230.47 KB, 56.67K)

we should definitely team up with the Zionists!

Fuck off, pedo.

I'll be the first to say I have no problem with brown non-Muslim nationalists in the Middle East. I don't know where you're from, but I've been reading Antoun Saadeh lately, and unfortunately most Westerners, even white nationalists, don't understand that Muslims are anti-nationalist because like all Abrahamic faiths, they are globalists. Osama bin Laden considered nationalism to be one of the most dangerous forces preventing the rise of a new Caliphate. Racial chauvinists that like to scare others with their nonsense about ethnoglobe and whatnot are myopic and don't realize that we need the aid of atheists, apostates, secularists and religious minorities in the Middle East to fracture and destroy this cancer.

antoun-saadeh.com/languages/en/

Attached: islamopolitantoday.jpg (600x817, 125.08K)

The zionists don't work well with others.

you're worse than a Muslim, people like you, larpagans and "agnostics" will all soon get the rope.

And you'll get a based Christian mulatto grandbaby with the way your false religion's demographics are going.

yeah all this talk of rope, all this talk of this or that simply because we don't follow your demented desert philosophy, talk is cheap just like a Jewish savior.

Gas all muslims. But more importantly…

GAS ALL BOOMERS

Is there really still an ongoing silent genocide against Christians in the middle east/north Africa? I know Jews tend to be treated pretty well there nowadays for some reason.

this is a Jew

Plain evidence this is a toppost/10.

For once, OP was not a faggot.

Ah, the “We™-People”….

Dont worry, we will liberate you after killing the kikes and their servants: the sunni.

persian atheist here

and OP isn't a faggot, to the best of my inductive abilities

islam is a menace and is corrosive when in full effect

the whole idea of islam is banding a large group of people together for one purpose and one purpose only, expanding territory

we're doing it on an industrial scale with the war in yemen/syria and we already own lebanon/iraq/palestine, and the only tool we used is islam and its dogmatic mindless rhetoric that seems to ring with the average sand nigger

why do you think we're getting away with literally anything ? we're an aryan nation

that's how we've managed to fuck everyone in the ass and live to talk about it

if the west doesn't move the sand nigger god is going to be preached in your schools in the near future and liberals are going to defend it with their usual limited brain logic

islam breeds alpha male's with its brainwashing capabilities and no amount of faggot ass liberalism is going to stop it

your best hope is something along the lines of what brendon did

im literally taking the risk of imprisonment even writing this shit but im just fucking excited that you pussies are finally fighting back

im rooting for you

stop reddit-spacing Persia-user, it won't make you any friends here on Zig Forums. otherwise, good post.

Looks like the chinks are choosing our side and the racial holy war

We must turn them against the Jews too

lmfao, didn't even notice, im just excited about what i wanna say and i want you to read it with ease, i'll try stopping it

good. just use common English paragraphs here. this is frankly a very good post. i wish you would elaborate even further Persia, especially about the mudshit (sub)mentality as it pertains to breeding Alpha males. this is a topic sadly missing in the modern West.

everything about islam shouts masculinity, its entire existence within any culture will eventually give birth to a group of women that accept they have less value and put on an effort to please the men, this acts like a positive reward for a dog or in this case the muslim man, but they don't see it as an advantage, just try explaining equal rights to a muslim from middle east, they'll never concede or understand your point of view.
here in iran, they teach quran, religious lessons and rhetoric in schools from day 1, and there are programs like Basij that recruit them from 3rd grade onwards, and their methods are very simple, provide free field trips to fun tourist locations around the country for free, give them benefits [decreased military service, priority when taking loans, priority for gov jobs, coupons and alike commodities]
and in return? they are the government's paid actors for marche's, speeches [ by president or supreme leader ], rallies and so on, and when they become of age, they're given the option to join Sepah [ Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corpse ] its like jsoc if jsoc had more guns than the military, more funding than and free reign over everything, they are the weapon of the supreme leader, they are a mixture of an army+intelligence agency with ungodly amount of money
they are the ones that train and fund the proxy war military groups[isis, al qaeda], they assassinate enemies of the state [ whistle blowers, journalists, etc ] and are the #1 enemies of israel

This thread reeks of kikes, except for this post

Accept Christ in your heart or get the sword in your heart.

Obviously so user. It surprises me more Western men on Zig Forums, etc., don't acknowledge this obvious fact. The degeneracy of my people to not only accept, but to literally encourage the rise of both Feminism and Effeminism is disgraceful beyond description, quite frankly. Plainly we are terminally infected with Kike brainwashing today. Where have our glorious days of the Crusades gone?

I like you, Persia, I hope we can shake hand across a (Imam-free) border someday. Godspeed.

iran means land of aryans, you are welcome anytime
hope we can one day rid ourselves of islam and bask in the glory of the aryan utopia

Yes, I know.
I will feast you and your family in my home, along with my family anytime, my friend.
It will happen. And Satan it's father will be literally cast into the lake of fire. Good riddance.

Christians forced intergration with niggers on the White Nation in that thing called "America." An "American" Christian would sooner their daughters marry nigger Christians than to marry a white atheist.

The Scramble for Africa was about European Christfags getting their fairshare of nigger Christfag converts, and lead directly to the deaths of millions of Europeans by Christian-controlled governments.