The New Zealand shooter finds support on China’s internet

The New Zealand shooter finds support on China’s internet
One anonymous post (link in Chinese) on social network WeChat titled “The words on the New Zealand shooter’s guns reflect the deep anxiety of European white men”—a reference to the white supremacy markings on Tarrant’s rifles, and his grievances over Muslim immigration to western countries—has garnered at least 100,000 views at the time of writing, the maximum number of views on a post displayed by the platform.
The piece lays blame on Christchurch officials for allowing the construction of mosques, and claimed this resulted in more Muslims coming to the city. It even alleged that the shooting was staged by left-wing politicians.

Some of the comments under the post suggest that followers of the “green religion“—a sometimes derogatory term often used on the Chinese internet to refer to Islam because of the significance of the color to the faith—brought the attack upon themselves. “The green religion launches terrorist attacks everywhere, and now the attack finally comes to them… Green religion is backwards, stupid, barbaric, and violent,” said one such comment.

Elsewhere, on social network Weibo, many comments reflected the view that the shooting was a by-product of the West’s excessive political correctness, a perspective that has found increasing support on China’s internet in recent years as part of what’s known as the baizuo, or “white left” movement, a derogatory term used to describe Western progressives that is roughly analogous to the term “social justice warrior.”
One Weibo user wrote (link in Chinese), “This is a rare act of resistance from a white man. We need to find a way to prolong this and encourage white men to apply for all kinds of honors for the gunman, including a Nobel peace prize.” Another wrote (link in Chinese) that “this so-called ‘darkest day‘ is simply political correctness. A reminder to the greens: not everyone is willing to tolerate your outrageous actions.” The comment was a reference to remarks by New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern, who said the attack would be remembered as one of the country’s darkest days.

qz.com/1575028/new-zealand-shooter-finds-fans-in-islamophobic-corners-of-chinas-internet/

Attached: RTX4XDE3-e1552882975106.jpg (3200x1839, 344.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html#
neinc
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/207036633
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China has always been based, even more so since Deng. Funny how the communist states with the least amount of Jews involved such as North Korea and China are also the most based and semi-fascistic, not buying into the Jewish multicult

Brenton supported China

A second hasbara thread on the subject! Oy vey!

to all of the Asians lurking and posting: us Whites respect you. please remember that. dispite what the shills will say in response to this post, most White men respect Asians. after our civil war, our new governments will wantbto engage in FAIR trade and commerce with your nations. we are not interested in your women either. peace between Whites and Asians, lets take over the world together

You know nothing of that country. Its a (literal) wasteland of corruption.

the West is worse. at least the chinese gov doesnt allow millions of invaders in with open borders policies.

who cares about corruption when the leadership is chinese?

Attached: 1432379318042.png (1280x1534, 273.07K)

this is true. any country that castrates its own men and encourages racial destruction is irredeemable.

Irrelevant and bad comparison. One article can change an idiot's such as the user's view of an entire nation.

Communism cannot exist

bump locked already???

Wtf I love chinks now

i see my logic upset you. give it up shill, you lose

Brenton did say that China represented his views the most. I thought that he was trolling, but it turns out that he was well ahead of the curve.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (710x910 214.9 KB, 228.69K)

China isn’t communist besides nominally, hence why I mentioned Deng

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
(ノ-_-)ノ~┻┻

Attached: gook.jpg (246x180, 7.85K)

streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html#

whatever this site is also has it on

you cant stop the White/Asian alliance, no matter how hard you try :)

They should give Brentin Tarrantino access to Chinese internet in jail.

Moshe, Chinks are bugs. Fumigate the chinks. They are trying to take over America using debt. They're just slantyeyed Jews.

天安门大屠杀 Tiananmen June 4 1989

stay mad faggot

Shut the fuck up faggot, white roasties are absolutely disgusting and a tool for jews to destroy us all. The only way to roverthrow the kikes is by first killing all the white whores and creating a genetically superior happa race. Asian IQ+white ingenuity is what the kikes fear.

project much faggot? thats not even what user was talking about. do you know how to fucking read and apply context? wow your stupid

Attached: A4654D00-47E1-41CD-9B08-8E1149852945.jpeg (326x261, 33.25K)

Kike, kike - weasel like.
posting Copy-pasta of Chinese characters
Crappy effort, no effect.

I just want a harem of slant pussy tbh.

Though Jap pussy would be better as chinks are subhuman, also nanking and unit 731 never happened it's all bullshit propaganda.

asians, this is not a White man. this “thing” is the type of subhuman that needs to be avoided. see how he continues to push the false narrative that White men want to breed with your women? we dont. we White men respect and value our genetic heritage, same as any Asian men. do no let these manipulaters deceive as they LARP as White men

Doesn't change the fact that Brenton Tarrant was right and that people must 9and will) follow his example.
Nobody is safe from us. We will keep killing our enemies, until none are left alive.

Based bugs

Attached: shutterstock_189638822_copy3.jpg (4264x2836, 630.72K)

It's the only way to stop a massive nuclear wat that will wipe out humanity after the darkies, browns and jews are obliterated.
Not even Hitler considered asians inferior, breedign with them is the only option to stop the future war when there are only us 2 left. Asians technologicqally have already started to surpass white nations and if a war happens mutual destruction is assured.

Yeah. However getting sympathy and respect from countries that are belligerent towards western governments is never a bad thing.

hahaha nice try there buddy. let me ask you something, exactly how upset are you? you will never be White :)

But i am white. buddy, sadly that hasn't done shit for me though.

nice LARP there. shill intensity at max these pass few days lol is this the best you can do?

Obligatory POOIDF filter

धारा 295ए, 153ए आईपीसी Section 295A, 153A Indian Penal Code धारा 66ए सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी कानून Section 66A Information Technology Act भूत शौचालय ghost toilets गटर मछली gutter fish मुफ्त कृष्णा सनाथम्मा नायक Krishna Sannathamma Naik Arrest प्रतिबंधित मोदी कैरिएचर Banned Modi Caricatures श्रीवास्तव शिशु गिरोह बलात्कार लखनऊ Srivastava infant gang rape Lucknow बॉम्बे हिंदी 1995 Bombay 1995 ₹500 ₹1000 मणिपुर अपरिपक्वता Manipur indepence मुफ्त ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ Free Khalistan मुफ्त भूटान Free Bhutan मुफ्त दक्षिण तिब्बत Free South Tibet मुफ्त कश्मीर Free Kashmir मुफ्त कालापानी Free Kalapani अक्साई चिन 1962 भगत रिपोर्ट Banned literature: Bhagat Report Henderson Brooks भारत का चीन युद्ध India's War Neville Maxwell निर्बाध विजय Unarmed Victory Bertrand Russell हिमालयी गलती Himalayan Blunder John Dalvi 1949 से चीन के विदेश संबंध Foreign Relations Since 1949 Alan Lawrence अमेरिकी क्रांति से ब्रिटिश साम्राज्य और राष्ट्रमंडल का विकास The Evolution of the British Empire and Commonwealth from the American Revolution Alfred LeRoy Burt जॉन एफ कैनेडी के पत्र। JFKPOF-118a-009 JFKNSF-111-016 Papers of John F. Kennedy. Presidential Papers. President's Office Files.

Attached: banned-modi-pictures.jpg (555x680, 323.55K)

need I remind you that 30 years homosexual jews such as yourself didn't have access to the internet, maybe prodigy online or aol online but even then you were guzzling sperm, yaa faggot

Based and antpilled.

China has banned Ramdan,Burqua and Namaaz. Fuck Muslims

भाग जा मादरचोद

No doubt why the green religion makes the Chinese see red

Attached: China vs Musllims.jpg (749x499, 113.16K)

Don't understand why you are so mad i entireallya gree with Brenton's actions and i am aginst jews and shitskins
I am a real white man with blue and gree eyes that fully realizes that our main enemies are white roasties. For the sake of all that s good and natural they must be purged along the shitskins they love so much.

Attached: IMG_8799.JPG (1600x1283 1009.97 KB, 911.5K)

fucking retarded bugmen

must watch

These attitudes are really good news for China's future. If they keep up these beliefs they won't suffer the same instability and social issues that we have. It's good for them be skeptical about mass immigration instead of the absurdity of tolerating the growth of religious fundamentalism and the self-destruction of identities.

Attached: IMG_8840.JPG (1600x1336 884.58 KB, 1001.68K)

Why is Green significant to Islam? They can't claim a color in the name of Muhmud. I hereby reclaim Green as a White Christian color, in the name of Good Sir Knight Tarrant.

The 4D chess he played is astounding!

My only relief is that if we lose and the west dies the chinks and pajeets will murder all the muslims with nuclear fire because they hate these cockroaches far more than we do, even their governments want them dead

We're not that far behind in corruption, the chinese are just more obvious.

A kiwi kid is about to get like 20 years in jail for sharing a fucking video

TWO DECADES IN JAIL FOR SHARING A VIDEO

You have no argument faggot, even poos have more freedom than us now…

LOL redo that in hindi

what's the difference

I like the Chinese.
They are right to call out and Name Some Of these Whites Bauzu.
The Chinese have balls. and Honestly.
Some White Men are Cucked and raising Monkey Sibhumans. they remind Normal Whites that its ok to Point and Laugh at these Cucks…. Bauzu the Chinese Call them… Hey But atleast nobody can call them Racists -)

Attached: 1a5a4d9caca7c9d2fe25a7e2c9ff8a6c8f745fd3c66f0ea283f7abe4d108420a.jpg (640x293, 59.92K)

B-but MIGA pedes told me Shlomo TV said China bad! Fox and CNN wouldn't just lie about China and both at the same time.

Dead China man shaking hands with dead American man.jpg ! (Not like 5D chess Trump handshakes) China controlled by Jews! Don't you hate Jews fellow pol frens?! China bad!

Attached: alfarooq.PNG (1057x889, 644.41K)

Corruption is better than tyranny. Our politicians are using our money to genocide us and forcing us to celebrate it.

That sign is fake. Image is out of propaganda film, but there was never such a sign.
Next week cookie baking with Marie Antoinette!

Masonicsm checking in you niggers

No one likes Halal
/thread

I think you need to go back where you came from and stay there

Attached: 361a4f760efd378614d964ec9b55237da06a9e915006272afc1d879df03a29f3.jpg (960x960, 110.09K)

It's not that they have balls it is that they lack empathy and remorse as an incredibly self centered people.
Which in turn allows them to see problem people as problem people.

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (453x455, 43.51K)

>(((fellow whitrs))) kill your own women
Your a degenerate.

Your getting the rope you fucking degenerate.

welcome

neinc

han.com/po

l/res/4188.h

tml

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/207036633

=

Thank you China.

because it's fucking practical you dumb shit, if all you had was a bag of beans to you give half the bag to niggers or do you feed your own children,

WOW! you are a massive fag!
This is traitorous and criminal towards the white man! This should result in death, at least. Your existance is an error.

what is this kike bullshit?

You are an obvious kike.

Attached: O.P.jpg (712x534, 231.84K)

He praised them for their concentration camp. You need to admire the total blackout when it comes that topic in the media.

the far-right movement needs global support. china might have a horribly corrupt government and be the worst polluter in the world along with india, but if the common people talk sense, it isn't exactly doing us a disservice.

is there a translated compilation of the comments?

Attached: A meeting of Japan China and the West , by Shiba Kokan (1747-1818)

Kike nigger detected

Attached: michaelLevyUsingPC.jpg (1024x682, 85.78K)

It is a result of the revolution, cultural-revolution. Practically everyone educated, intelligent as in intelligentsia, sophisticated has been purged, leaving back a proletarian, uneducated, uncultured, broken, amoral, cynic population. Same happened in Russia after the revolution and in part of eastern Europe after the war. China is only slowly recovering.
Before that China was already a man eat man society, but after revolution, famines the most ruthless survived. That explains also the insane short time profit anti-social, criminal get-rich-quick schemes that are so often observed, poisoning their own client. Who cares for the future, important is the immediate gain.

really really stupid, loyalty lays with a mans family, it's why you step over a man with a broken leg, if you help, the obligation is to help, for life, no social services, you step over a broken man so your own family survives, or the greater clan family survives, niggers, and even whites would have strong centralized families today in America were it not for free-bees and social services.You are missing out on the entirely brutal practical nature of human survival……… as it evolves over several hundreds, thousands of years….. since the US will be written into the history books as an entirely idealistic unpractical nation not even able to survive a few short hundreds of years.

and as an aside, the number 1 complaint is loss of cultural values, and the ties that bind communities and people, nigger get off welfare

Stalin begin to realize the JQ in the end of his life.

Maybe Stalin was killed by them.

Mossad agents are being BTFO.

In fact, I believe the majority of people support this shooting and Mossad are basically forming a false flag narrative to smear it.

>(((Quartz))) article screeching about China oppressing and holocausting moderate democracy and freedom loving Turkroach jihadis according to it was real in my mind testimonies
>(((DailyStormer))) article trying to shill pro Israel sentiment along with the anti Muslim sentiment

beep boop beep authoritarian state bad! No Jewish control of importnant institutions

People like you might as well stop larping about a civil war since all you ever do is denounce those fighting for you. Imagine what kind of a soldier denounces his general for fighting too much… Imagine what kind of a chance this army has of success…

Shut the fuck up you grovelling faggot

It's definitely a darkest day for Islam. Kindergarten girls would have put up more of a fight defending their doll houses.

They had a similar response to the attack as cockroaches

We could amass huge levels of butthurt by printing this out and plastering this in front of Chinese restaurants. Well not just Chinese restaurants but Japanese/Korean/Thai/etc. There's more than just chinese agreeing with this.
A simple message like Asians for Brenton or something.

not surprising they eat dogs after all.

Attached: Jews_-_Outside_Perspective.jpg (614x644, 112.29K)

Tell us why china is corrupt my man