EXPOSING BRENTON (OVER 130 IQ ONLY)

Right time to lay these pro-Ziozogbot Brenton shills to waste. Basically, we have lots of evidence it was a psyop. Now let me lay these pieces out:

*Cases disappear in mid air, CGI proof
*Bodies don't bleed or have real physical damage
*No bulletholes in anything
*Headshots result in no water-melon style explosion
*Magazines are pre prepared
*Effects no different from Weta studios
*Brenton didn't mention the kikes
*He spent time in Israel as well as North Korea
*Mossad and Bok Kung operative
*Mother was Jewish
*Brenton is Jewish

And this is your new hero. The Fuhrer would be sick! You aren't NatSocs. This is horrible. Killing the unarmed is unAryan and we should have been showing them respect as the Fuhrer did.
Repent now! Read page 364 of Mein Kampf.

Attached: brenton-tarrant-family.jpg (2140x1204, 436.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is wrong with you people,heartless monsters.

Hitler wasn’t faced with hordes of racially-alien invaders flooding into Germany. He would have been much different if he lived in 2019

Shut up.

op, who do you think your convincing with this crap? Brenton is a hero

Can mods just ban these fags already?

OP, this is what you spending every day on the computer when you were little has turned you into.

The internet has fucked your brain. You'll forever be a virgin piece of shit, and that will never change. Not 20 years from now. Not 40 years from now. You'll be doing the exact same thing you're doing right this moment.

And I think that's wonderful. Stay pathetic.

Brenton Tarrant did literally nothing wrong.

Amazing how hard it is to tell the difference between stupidity and shilling

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/

When you are a Glow nigger trying to convince everyone that you guys totally pulled off the Brenton…. ^Fuck off mossad.

I know the video was horrific and what he did was cowardly beyond belief. I know you’re still shocked and can’t believe it.

It was real. It happened. The guy was a retard and a coward. He furthered no cause. Didn’t even fucking die and ran away when confronted.

FINALLY A NORMAL CHCH THREAD. THANKS OP.

!40 actually. You need a very high IQ to understand shilling.

George Washington and Hitler were cowards too, then.

Fuck off glownigger. You cant smear our fine lad.

Attached: 20190319_080441.jpg (492x502, 109.79K)

You couldn't pay me to come here and embarrass myself everyday like this.
How much are they paying you, Glownigger?

When will you pitiful fuckers get it. You can't beat us. Now that you've really pissed us off, and strengthened our resolve, where are you going to hide when the time comes?
Make no mistake. It's coming.
Do the right thing, and repent now.
If you are Aryan, you should blow up your government office, with you inside.
Only then will you redeem your Blood.
You're a coward, and a traitor.

It is an airsoft gun!!!!!!!

Attached: BrentonTarrant-2 (1).jpg (700x400, 55.57K)

Bump. You're powerless.

Sage an ignore. This is a mod.

Yes Hitler was a coward and died like one. However noble you think his aims were.

You really really want to get dragged out and lynched by your own people don’t you you degenerate incels. “It’s coming”. It was meant to be coming for the past 20 years still waiting. “Redeem your blood” you sad losers need to fuck off and die. Thankfully you don’t breed anymore either because your children are born degenerates too or fucking retarded.

Fuck off back to kikechan.

see attached webm

It was livestreamed, unless you're going to pretend it was pre-recorded, in which case you're double retarded

inb4 "He didn't mention the jews the way I wanted him to!". Read the manifesto

Feel free to post the same rehashed arguments a hundred more times though, makes you faggots look entirely unhinged and outs false flaggots screaming about NZ as inorganic shilling.

Attached: take your meds.webm (648x360, 1.54M)

Bump. You can't hide it.

So you an Arab or just a tranny?

Attached: 91affff30616d3d1363597b5b27061aa1b1e774db7eea99cb0764d22177d296d.png (919x737, 56.05K)

Killing innocent unarmed civilians *slowclap*
When you face armed resistance like in the American Civil War you cucks are going to realise fast how much a huge fucking mistake you made.

Nigger, it's your kind that will be hiding. Stay scared.

There are no innocents in jihad, fuckstain.

ITT free associating schizo boomers huffing their own farts to justify sitting on couch watching law and order re runs. Saging for shit. Also gas all boomers.

I'm sure the Fuhrer would love them in all our lands. If you can't stomach death and war then what kind of existence do you expect to secure? All this seems more like cuckservatives trying to keep their comforts and the system intact.

GO BACK TO REDDIT YOU FUCKING RETARD

(((they))) are really going all out with DNC. they don't even try anymore

Can anyone ITT define what a psyop is?

Kill yourself and stream it.

Are you a fucking depraved jihadi???
You people need to get out more

He has seen like every John Woo film and knows exactly what video of a shooting is supposed to look like.

It’s too bad the guy didn’t use a sword. People might have learned it’s possible to die from a cut without your head spiraling through the air and forty gallons of cherry kool aid spraying everywhere.

tbh this shit plateaued in 2016, and now it's actually less popular than its opposite, the "bleached/colonized" fetish of WM/POCW

Are you retarded?

GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS