“The fringe right's obsession with Andrew Yang”

From Axios, by (((Sara Fischer)))

It’s afraid.
axios.com/the-alt-right-obsession-andrew-yang-f17c3786-d08a-4f31-b24f-db3630ec985a.html
archive.fo/CTM7T

Attached: 346FD766-B3D7-492F-B322-3BD18BF7C2BE.png (723x604, 53.35K)

bump

Yang is going to be crucified for sticking up for intactivists. Prior to that, I'm sure there was some willingness to offer at least token shielding and defense from memetic attack vectors.

Attached: Gunt_2020.png (341x350, 193.02K)

Attached: Gunt_2020_2.png (341x350, 223.31K)

Attached: Gunt_2020_3.png (341x350, 222.93K)

Just wait and watch if he gets to the debates they will accuse all the yangbangers as chinese hackers and start investigating him.

this

Red China will NEVER fall to ghost faces.

Attached: 01[1].gif (450x338, 95.43K)

I've never seen a more obvious CIA plant candidate in my entire life. Not only is Yang not even rightwing, he is saying wildly idiotic stuff. This is probably a testrun by the CIA to see if they can force memes.

Ching chong gimme doz yuan

YANG GANG YANG GANG THE JEW FEARS THE BAG

My apologies for living under a rock, I've seen this dude's name a couple times but that's it. Who's the chink and why is he getting memed on? Is he some retard candidate trying to be hip and down with the cool kids and we're just tearing him apart or something?

kys

Is it true that Yang promised to head-off any threat of the US getting involved in a "WW III" scenario in Asia on behalf of neocon Jews by simply hitting Jerusalem with a big hot nuke as soon as the SHTF?

Cut off the head and the whole beast dies. Great idea to insure world peace.

Attached: 74917364530101846282933.jpg (675x399, 44.19K)

sage

kek, we are being actively monitored by msm now because sway elections

I want my bag.
Nobody will stop me getting The Bag.

yes

This is a psy-op so where Andrey Wang tries to get the support of the chans, something which (((Team Trump))) succesfully manipulated last election.
Too bad for them Zig Forums is going to link all candidates to The Jew in a based effort to expose all candidates as kike lackeys.

IDK whether I actually believe in the guy, but he's playing it smart.
Fake populist? Real populist? Who cares? He's playing towards the Opioid crisis. He wants border security. He wants to have UBI for the same reasons that libertarian types want tax cuts. It's very smart.

Will Trump secure the border? IDK. Will Yang secure the border? IDK. So what's the difference? He can't be worse than Biden or Bernie.

This, he's as glow in the dark as that mormonnigger from last time Evan McHamburger or whatever

Andrew Yang is at least not pro-Israel foreign policy wise unlike the current president.

am no rocket surgeon but someone should run this through spss for some analysis
define: x as yang or whatever is being shilled
define influencers as paid shilling
am certain that no degree of statistical relevance will be uncovered
surely if there is nothing to fear then the data will be public
they're also admitting to using paid text scraping services to catalog this data

Fuck that chink faggot
Pat Little 2020
littlerevolution.us

Wang's just really easy because the gang thinks that they can win support on these sites with shitty unfunny memes and stuff like, "I voted for Trump but he didn't build a wall so fuck him I wan' thousan dorra from Wang". Morons still don't have a clue what's going on here.

that right there is what you call a non sequitur

achtually they said fringe, this is certified FALSE news as claimant states far-right
t. snopes

It's a force meme by dumb incel-wiggers like Anglin.

ironybros are hucksters

Apparently Yang is anti circumcision

Yes, but he was pretty meek about it. He said he doesn't support it, he did not say that he would imprison genital mutilators or address the (((elephant in the room))). I have to say though that I am a pragmatist and that if the options were between no ban on circumcision and a ban on circumcision with exemptions for Jews, I would opt for the latter. Ideally, a total ban would cause mitzvah observant Jews to make aliyah.

I see that

The naming of this file means this person is a shill. Learn to identify these posters by their filenames.

Attached: ysW28.jpg (1417x1580, 237.18K)

whites get fucked in 2020. you heard it here first.

OK Schlomo

Attached: 1552348828387.gif (832x404 821.08 KB, 79.17K)

jk I'm retarded, fuck

I like TULSI GABBARD.

Yum….

Kek they have just given up entirely at this point hey?

#SEXY.TULSI

Attached: 0.jpg (1200x800 300.05 KB, 133.1K)

Attached: Tulsi Gabbard 3.jpg (296x375, 22.69K)

Tulsi is a nigger
Patrick LITTLE for the win!

of course the far right loves yang, he's the only openly anti-israel candidate and he makes the memes with the pastel colors

Attached: dti106.jpg (2000x1500 8.77 MB, 3.89M)

Get a room faggot. But this bitch is either a lesbian or coalburner. And shes just as antiwhite as Hillary, although Hillary did it for shekels, this bitch got hate in her heart against le evil white people that occupied her island.

this

YANG GANGSTERS SUPPORT BANKSTERS

Yang 2020
Gang money money

I'd kinda like to cum on her brown nipples.

Patrick Small? Never heard of him.

Attached: 4F65D710-ABB4-43C2-97F7-B5F00DAF08AA.png (750x1334 1.88 MB, 1.41M)

STAY SALTY NIGGERS

Fag.

YangGang is a forced meme that is meant to suck energy from Trump2020, and you are perpetuating that with this thread. Trump is not perfect, but he is the best option we've got at this point.

Trump2020 has no energy. Can't draw blood from a stone.