What to say to appease the most shizo of Zig Forumsacks?

I see a lot of people call Brenton Tarrant a Mossad Agent/Zonist for pic related.

I am just asking what I would have to say to still be strategic about not revealing my power level, but to not be called a Zionist by our more shizoid demographic.

Richard Spencer gets called a Zionist, just for admiring how Israeli Jews act. To analyze Israeli methods and wishing the same for white european countries.

Brenton gets seriously called a Zionist with absolutely no benefit of doubt in favour of him.
"AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT SEEK TO SUBVERT OR HARM MY PEOPLE"
Uh hello? How much more obvious does Brenton have to say it? It's pretty obvious that Jews constantly subvert and harm our people.

But the creator of this image turned that into the opposite.

So I am asking Zig Forums, because I am a semi-public figure on the internet and have to sometimes make strategic statements like that too, where I don't reveal my powerlevel.
How can I appease the more sceptical of Zig Forumsacks and is it worth it to appease them?

What can I say to not have my words turned in my mouth to mean I am a Zionist Shill? What would you want me to say?

Attached: 1553015096963.jpg (2048x2048 182.14 KB, 750.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=OZvBv0Jb140
youtube.com/channel/UCpGoqUcII0OcL4TY7j8LZQA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brenton Tarrant is not a zionist shill. Feel the truth in the air. He is the tenth reincarnation of the avatar of Vishnu — Kalki. He is thus simultaneously a reincarnation of Hitler. When Kalki is released from jail and given his Nobel Prize he will end the Kali Yuga and purify the Earth

It's not possible. No matter what you say, no matter how pure your ideals, these cowards and shirkers will call you a mossad, super-secret CIA agent.

The reason they do that is because they're spineless shirkers and they hate it when people show them up by actually doing something more than complaining about this vile genocide on an anonymous image board.

Only shills and altkike faggots are calling Brenton a zionist agent to form a narrative. Also Spencer is a homo.

We need to breed offspring off Mr. Tarrant. He is not a slave and we need his DNA.

shill.

Are you that one femanon in the other thread? I already told you, that you should figure out that yourself, if you are so obsessed.

Its funny how the schzioposting increases 10fold anytime the feds order extra eyes on this place, their objective of confusing us and forcing ideological D&C is working

Not an argument. It’s only a matter of time before he leads an army to cleanse the world of adharma. You’ll see

You can't appease them. Purity spiraling is out of control on here.

This also.

Again shill.

Someone said that they wouldn't give him his knighthood for 27 years (from now). Do you guys think we could jail break him and kick things off?

You can't ever appease those niggers

Sure, go ahead. *grabs popcorn*
Brenton's stream was the best content since HWNDU.

I saw anons discussing jail-breaking him in another thread. Apparently he is in a high-security prison and being denied contact to the media. At the very least we know the prison. It would take a lot of manpower to free him and lots of planning

Ask Brittany Venti. She is streaming in a few minutes.

Ask her to carry his offspring. I am sure she won't mind.

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=OZvBv0Jb140

Hmmm…really…this is good, it means we are all thinking on the same page. It is not that hard to jailbreak people. Someone just did it recently with a helecopter and some advance planning.

If I wasn't commited even I would want to breed that man…I am sure this is a common feeling for a lot of women who have watched while our people are moved down by subhuman filth.

*mowed down (and raped and murdered)

It really depends on how much support on the ground that Tarrant has. I don’t know how strong the ethnonationalist scene is in NZ but the bigger the better. It would also be good if he had contacts on the outside that knew him pre-shooting

Based Female Lizardbrain Psychology.

Your gender fascinates me.

Attached: IMG_3447.JPG (1000x853, 484.34K)

We really aren't complicated.

Fuck you for even comparing Dickie Spencer and Saint Tarrant. Fagboy has more CIA links than a pissraeli phonebook has Goldbergs. The shills only have a 9 day trip to pissrael they're trying to use to make Tarrant look kosher. As for the (((Zig Forums schizos))) consider this board a microcosm of what's happening irl. There are a small number of dedicated white nationalists posting here, doing it for free and where the best memes come from. They're slowly leaving for greener pastures due to the shit moderation Paid (((social media engineers))) post here and get paid per post, so their retarded opinions drown out the true Zig Forumsacks. Notice how over the past weekend all of the threads are disgustingly low effort? Nobody with even an ounce of self-respect would just spam characters to hit the minimum limit. And worst of all is the site administration doesn't do shit to stem the tide because it's all advertising money and data-mining for Jim.

Yeah. Do you know about that one Eliott Rodger Fangirl on Youtube, that even defends him in the comment section? She literally responded to me in the comments. She probably reads all of them.

youtube.com/channel/UCpGoqUcII0OcL4TY7j8LZQA/videos

I wish there was an afterlife, so we could ask Eliott what he thinks about this. But fangirling for Brenton Tarrant is more acceptable imo.

Where else can we go?

You have to find the pastures yourself. No one in their right mind would say where they had found a home on this CIA shitshow.

No, I didn't know that Elliot had a fangirl section. He must be really dissapointed that he missed his waifu in this life.It is good that he has someone who is loyal to him even in death though…would that we all had someone that devoted.

But that is how I found Zig Forums. I got it from 4chan.

Well, the Irony is that he would have never been able to explode her ovaries post-death, if he didn't kill these people.

I wonder how men could appeal to the killer instinct of women, without commiting a massacre.

(Heil'd!)
Care to enter a game of wits?
If so, please answer the following;
If I were in the room with you now and asked you "what is a question I could ask you now that you could not answer without leaving the room?"
What would you answered question be?

*Your

Can you imagine the absolute shit storm?

If he had named the jew it wouldnt be socially acceptable anymore to question israel.
If he were a mossad agent he would have killed many unimportant jews while screaming "All kikes must die!"
Its just not worth the effort to let this guy shoot up a mosque just as cover for an attack against palestine.
Anybody who posts anti BT is a dirty muslim.

It was socially acceptable before?
Why does the same not apply to what he said about muds? Wouldn't this imply what he said made questioning muds also unacceptable?

It makes sense when we start to see more.
After 9/11 they aren't comfortable attacking their own troops in order to rile em up for a genocide on the competition. Next best option; continue adding fuel to an already burning fire until we're begging for war

Keep going Mossad this is really funny!

why would you care to 'appease' them, m'lady?

I don't want to be in a compilation of "alt-right Zionists", so I am asking what to say to appease people, who are extremely sceptical about jews and pro-jewish sentiments.

Spencer is called a zionist because he is one. He also claims the Holohoax happened while denying the Holodomor.

the manifesto is lost on you, if people actually look up at what the jew does then they will know his statement is false.

The message wasnt for shitposting losers it was so that normalfags would get triggered by the jews opposing the shooters narrative because they cant help but to get involve in everything.

Same with the mandella shitpost, if people look into mandellas rap sheet they will see him be put in jail for necklacing. which will shatter the image that the commies have been pushing for mandella.

The truth: that white people can, and will, kill all non-whites. White people are Gods among the insects that all the other races are.

based manifest species poster

You commit violence in such a way, that, you get away with it.

What the fuck is a shizo, nigger?

Attached: Jigger.jpg (501x332, 74.68K)

Seems like the opposite to me.

you dont… instead….
GAS ALL BOOMERS

Most Qoomers are zionists, and they would be convinced that one of the muzzies killed had evidence against Hillary.

how to get you subhumans to go back?

Then why not state it in his manifesto, and why not use the manifesto and links to expose them properly?
He did nothing of that, just like he simply never mentions Zionists or the Zionist power structure.
Those pathetic little crumbs keep you rats running and trying to fill the blanks in your head canon. It's truly pathetic!

His entire act is in line with the charade maintained by zionist-infiltrated/compliant so called Far Right major political parties.
I wouldn't be surprised that we'd soon learn that he's been found dead in the prison, killed by Muslims, and the public would be served with a couple fake pictures of his dead body. Which would just reinforce the narrative established by his shooting and his manifesto.
In reality, he'd have been smuggled out.
A manifesto is propaganda. In propaganda, you repeat the truth, you make it clear. It did nothing of that about Jews. The manifesto plays games on you and you're easily fooled into looking for proof of his awareness of the JQ just like major Far Right traitorous political parties pretend being on your side too with dropping few clues, letting militants build a narrative around these particles.
Thankfully, we have proper examples of honest far right structures such as NSDAP and Zig Forums.

Funny how people pushing the false flag narrative NEVER propose an action plan or at least an alternative to what Brenton wanted us to do.
LARPing as Nazis on an Zig Forums board isn't going to get shit done.
Fine, it's the jews, what do we do now ? Mudslimes aren't a problem anymore or what ?
We have the same goal in the end, achieving an all-white West, what the fuck do we do?

Not hard. Don't support Zionism or add to/support the propagnda of the framing. If the question you're asking is, "How can I appeal to pro and anti Zionism at the same time?". The answer is you can't have your cake and eat it too.

The best that can be done is either like Peterson in ignoring the J question entirely. Or pdpie in publicly subjugating to the J, while memeing the reality. Niether wins both, but at least allows life. Pick a side.

Not taking anything at face value and autistically pointing out any little things that don't make sense is our greatest strength, but sometimes can be taken too far or used against us.
That does not mean we should stop questioning EVERYTHING.

He could have done the same thing in a synagogue and written a manifesto explaining that jews are the ones pushing the muslim/ 3rd world invasion.

I agree

Mossad posting on anti FF is getting ridiculous. It's like 10 to 1 spam to real anons these days

Only a zionist would not want to be called a zionist.

Attached: why he picked muzzies.png (828x924, 302.44K)

it was a false flag, an attack like that does nothing to help the cause of MAGA across the world

Attached: 1520404606054.png (220x229, 9.36K)

Perhaps the best way to get people to dehumanize themselves and face to bloodshed is to start a meme campaign that focuses on 'want a GF and start a family, physically fight for your people'.

simple as that.

aka this is an excuse not to kill Jews
KYS shill fag

this is the same problem that normal people have with SJWs. You're part of the problem. Speak your mind, bucko and ignore the idiots

He's going to be sitting in a jail cell for the rest of his life, and people's rights in NZ are going to be revoked permanently. That's all that happened and will happened. This whole accelerationist bullshit he spewed in his manifesto didn't come into fruition. NZ'ers aren't rising up, and neither are people in the US

kys shillfag

Peak boomertard post.

Tarrant will rot in a jail cell, you dumb fuck

kys

You don't have to address every shill and retard, newfag. Filter and move on.

shill detected
It's already not socially acceptable to question israel. Boomer MIGAFAGS believe that israel = god
you're retarded. Even mudslimes dont do that, stupid kike

Congratulating Israel for their success is big brain argumentation that both wakes people up to the hypocrisy of the US and Israeli policy makers. Additionally, it furthers the leftist shit storm against Israel because “ look ma, the local nazis support Israel!! They really are an illegitimate state of colonialists!” If the core ideas of white representation resonate with people, it is only a matter of time before they will be exposed to further truths. Reminder that Hitler didn’t start with the Jews, he didn’t address them until they revealed themselves and lashed out. I don’t have to explain that to fbi fags and shills though. I also see Tarrant called out a lot for the Pakistan hotel picture. Is that not just more shitposting ? “Heh these pakis really need to open their borders and let more people in” that’s how it reads to me, but I would hate to sound like a coping chess cuck

Just remember, goyim: If you kill your enemies, they win!

All Brenton Tarrant posts reek of a cringy concentrated shill effort, anybody who buys this shit or moves because of it is the pawn of several different intelligence organisations.

Step 1: tits or GTFO
Step 2: Repeat step 1 for every schizoposter
Step 3: Go back to cuckchan

Massive Kek. Good one user, truthful and humorous.

Fuck pollacks, they're autistic in all the wrong ways, never do anything other than screech at everything and are over all just weak genetic dead ends…. You arent losing anything my not talking to them

Attached: 1542897647338.jpg (326x306, 45.43K)

Truly organic post bro.

The people on this site who spend all of their time accusing any white nationalist with a 3-digit IQ of being a Jew are CIA niggers trying to sow discord and confusion, just ignore them.

Attached: Francis Luis Mora (1874–1940) Evening News Subway Riders - 1914.jpg (1193x1600, 233.56K)

you don't. Instead try this.

GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS

"We can't purity spiral" is just an excuse to settle for inferior, tainted ideologies and belief systems.
Especially alt-kike milquetoast MIGA shit.

back 2 TRS

If that was the plan, he would have killed the ones who actually give birth, i.e the women.
Killing men just means that a different man will start having sex with the wife of the deceased.
Net effect on fertility - zero.

You tell them the truth: that they are mossad agents being paid to literally shut it down because killing muslims is bad for them.

You need both to procreate, you dumb slim, and he kills both.

Already addressed this, learn to read

The video portrays only men being killed, apart from "halp meee" woman.
You do realize that muslim women aren't allowed to pray in the same room as the men, you do realize that, right?
He never visited the female prayer area.
Fucking damage control kike, your hoax is unravelling, must be frustrating.

Already addressed this:

Factually wrong.
So muslim men are fags then.
It's very frustrating for you, maybe, but your false flag narrative is not catching on.

No you didn't.
Are you really this retarded? Availability of fertile women is the limiting factor in reproduction. Killing 50 men will have virtually no effect on that, because there are plenty left to fertilize the available wombs. This is why hunters trying to preserve the availability of their game targets kill males and not females.
But of course you know that, but you're a kike pulling the "I already addressed this" tactic.
Prove that any women other than the one mentioned are shot.
Provide a timestamp to the exact moment and make sure the the woman is identifiable.
Are you claiming that Mosques don't have segregated prayer rooms for men and women?

Here's the thing. The sad but unfortunately true reality is that a lot of people that are 90-95% of the way there to discovering, "It's the JEWS (and traitors) DUMMY!" are never going to come around to it, or will only do so after the evidence builds up after years or even decades. This was my main reason why I left I quit paying attention to the conspiracy world a decade ago. It was getting people all the way to that edge but never allowing them to take the jump. Small few have compared to the much larger numbers of them out there and its not even propaganda at this point holding them back. It's people who spent decades weaving this narrative to beat around the bush of saying JEW. Breaking that is nearly impossible at this point but thankfully there is that 5th suspect fled to Israel guy in the headlines.

The way I see it is:
A) If you're one of us (ideologically, spiritually, and physically) then this provides a welcome retaliation that can simultaneously be used to drop redpills such as: "Well what did you expect?" Those who shy away from violence tend to go this route and that's a good thing!

B) Woo-woo crowd can then be reinforced into thinking its a Intelligence OP because of how professional it was, magic bullets (lel), lack of blood, shoe changes(?), hilarious manifesto that nobody understands, etc. The Israeli story provides perfect cover to use and promote the possibility of a false flag if the individuals being talked to can't be redpilled on the JQ or you get a sense those people (boomers) will never come around.

If people want to run with the zionist false flag thing to run interference on the medias narrative of, "White Nationalists Terrorists" then what harm is it really doing.

All Israeli methods origi ated with the SS, Gestapo, and Stazi.

Nobody has history of being isolationist like the Germans. Nobody. They had to force the Jews to live in Ghettos to keep seperate from them, and it still didn't work.once the Catholics got involved.

Gorgeous woman in that picture.

I already did, he shoot both.
Again, he kills both.
Proof lies in the group in the right side window.
Are you claiming muslim are trannies?

THIS
Only one side of the discussion is sanctioned by the (((mods))).
When questions are raised, the thread is shut down.
Look at the anchored threads in the catalog.
Notice anything?

FUCK THAT!
TARRANT IS A GOD-WARRIOR AND SHOULD NEVER BE DOUBTED.
BELIEVE IN THE PREPACKAGED MEME THAT IS BRENTON!!!

Really though, keep asking questions user. Those of us who do it for free are still here.

Its a bit more than that.

That said, I've asked this a thousand times and not gotten a response…
Show me a jew who meets those criteria.
You can't do it. That's the joke. Sick son of a bitch had a dingo's humor.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x360 160.48 KB, 3.96M)

Normalfags don't know that jews are an enemy, but they realize muzzies are an enemy.
And its just a hope, skip and a jump to "How do muzzies get to New Zealand?" and suddenly the bagel is revealed.
You guys are dumb.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1802x389 2.76 MB, 74K)

Interesting idea, the motive could work.