WHITE REVOLUTION IN ONTARIO

I am in Waterloo, Ontario and the radios have just played an emergency broadcast about an active shooter in my area described as 6'1", brown hair, etc.

It's fucking happening.

Should I go out and try to find the shooter and help him or is it possible he's a muzzie? Judging by the description he's probably /ourguy/.

Picture unrelated just trying to shit out this thread as fast as possible.

Attached: Fixed.png (900x900, 843.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kitchener.ctvnews.ca/mobile/amber-alert-issued-for-girl-5-allegedly-abducted-by-father-in-markham-1.4342973
twitter.com/wrpstoday?lang=en
wcfcourier.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/shots-fired-on-hammond-court-in-waterloo-monday/article_3b0f8e79-297e-5783-bf7d-fcfcea0e3e81.html
archive.fo/Kbq2P
waterloochronicle.ca/waterloo-on-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just saw an Amber Alert on Talmudvision pertaining to a mudskin (also 6'1") who abducted his kid. This was in York though.

Related, perhaps?

Either way: Brantfordanon representing

Probably the same guy. I have a shit short-term memory but I think he has a blue jacket and he has a backpack that I think was described as sparkley or something?

Nah, it's definitely a Muzzie trying to get revenge.

Yeah, that was an abduction.

Shitskin father kidnapping his own kid. The mudling's backpack was described as Sparkly.

lmao don't even know what to think of the situation.

Just wait and check the water before you jump man, if you are going to help someone out, make sure it's the right someone and that you aren't just going to get smacked down by the cops.

Grab a gun go outside and livestream you shooting some muzzie scum

Such is the situation that must be amended asap.

HAS THE DAY OF THE RAKE FINALLY ARRIVED?

is there really an active shooter or did op just somehow misconstrue an amber alert from York with an active shooter in waterloo

it's literally some nig/azn dirty dick

roll forth and kill op. you will be an hero

not even any news reports yet?

this place has become its own intel agency.

Imagine if one of us livestreams ourselves finding and stopping the shitskin and becoming a hero and telling people to go to Zig Forums.

Would be some incredible optics heh.

I can't find any news reports even when I filter to only results in the last day.

I'm in Waterloo, Nigger what are you talking about?

Wait, how are you hearing the emergency broadcasts? Are you outside? Or is it so loud you can hear from indoors?

Fake news

Proof?

Prove that anything is happening you kike
Twitter is quiet

Is this it?
>kitchener.ctvnews.ca/mobile/amber-alert-issued-for-girl-5-allegedly-abducted-by-father-in-markham-1.4342973

That doesn't sound like an active shooting to me.

Attached: image.jpg (300x169, 21.88K)

Is this even in the same place as OP?

>>>/fit/
>>>Zig Forums
There's no excuse for this sort of unpreparedness. Sage for no happening

Attached: opinion descarted.jpg (255x255, 20.16K)

It's possible OP is the first person to break the news.

Fucking hell, the khabbalist jew and the disney arab.

Waterloo Ontario is a small as fuck city and given that it is currently the afternoon rush home from work this shit would be all over the net by now. if the locals in this thread haven't heard anything by now I'd say its a non happening

Attached: 1552684800810.jpg (608x390, 50.59K)

So you think OP's just making it up? Maybe they're just more reserved and don't tend to post about happenings when they occur.

DAY OF THE RAKE IS UPON US

Bumping for interest. OP pls dont be a faggot

No not that it could be true and if it is I will quite literally eat my socks

Yeah go fucking help, kike.

hope you're behind 7 proxies son

twitter.com/wrpstoday?lang=en is their police services twatter if you want to keep an eye on it. it seems bad place to own a convenience store

this is an fbi bait post, nothing to see here, move on folks

yup, happening nuked

No clue. I searched the location mentioned and this was the top breaking news. OP is full of shit like all the other 4chin posters flooding the board.

Just another ID for the filter, move on

Rivières checking in

we are waiting for u op

This.

The fuck is wrong with you, OP?

Attached: FUCKONMEwebm.webm (1500x1000, 2.21M)

This the story?
wcfcourier.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/shots-fired-on-hammond-court-in-waterloo-monday/article_3b0f8e79-297e-5783-bf7d-fcfcea0e3e81.html
archive.fo/Kbq2P

t. journalist

you must be new here….

Yes I am a journalist for BBC America, but I am here merely for personal reasons.

What is going on right now, and what is happening? Is there some kind of revolt? a raid? a mob? is it whites? blacks? chinamen? What are they doing?

I need specifics here and I need videos and photos and I need 4 xanax and some vodka

My name QuanLo Tucker

You're using a computer, you're eating tendies, you have a nice warm basement to sleep in. You have no idea how bad things will get if USA goes through social collapse. This place is worse than tranny pol now. Eat shit and go assassinate yourself OP.

Attached: fedoramouth.jpg (543x533, 28.99K)

Sounds like petty crime. Boring. OP should really clarify if this is it or what.

Woah Woah Woah, What is happening to my country, man?

Should I get an emergency kit or something? like a case of waters?

sup bro? you got me giggin and juggin out here doggie like wassup

Attached: Peep Woah.gif (480x270, 2.04M)

position yourself as long reach overwatch, remain concealed behind and under cover of satellites
if shit goes squirrely in your sector, go hot
multiple x10 routes of egress

user, we have been that for years. I remember the first reports of the tsunami in japan coming in live with vids before the fucking news feeds were reporting anything but an quake.

It’s Blyatman

Attached: B57CEB43-F478-4C52-BDC5-D0D09FC606F0.jpeg (478x487, 66.28K)

have you ever noticed that the jew just hammers on white women? ever wonder why?
it's because if white women ever supported their men to go and fight for their freedom and their family…
My. God. what a happening there would be

IT'S FUKCING HAPPENING

I swear you pleb mongers say hat shit every day, mostly the guy who bleeds period blood SO MUCH he has to rub our faces in it on the 8s

Yah red text niggers are automatically filtered as retards

Just the jew loving pally

every time i hear a jew getting praise from a white i die a little inside

Attached: bibi.jpg (368x226, 20.63K)

Hey jews why don't you check my florida resume, in fort myers i beat the fuck out of omi who owned that stupid fucking henna shop on estero

because he talked to my white girl

stay in your sand box you nigger loving treason committing glowdildos

Great stuff if true, but can you please rid your life of nip faggot cartoons. Believe me you will feel better without that degeneracy.

The chink deppressed "loli" borderline pedo drwings make these people instantly glow, I feel you there.
OP is talking into the air until he provides a single fucking sourse for his extraordinary claims.

Fuck off, goon

I hope it's true.
God steep, noble partisan.

Attached: soonely Doodely.jpg (799x584, 213.18K)

We should meet up at the YMCA heh.

It may be that I just misheard things.

It is our duty to come as reinforcements for whomever and whoever wishes to start the fire.

Probably. Don't wait on me to clarify anything I barely even heard the alert properly.

I've never watched an anime in my life and that pic was one I edited to remove the degeneracy from it and I had nothing else to start the thread with.

Vid related.

Attached: DEGENERACY REMOVED.mp4 (3840x2160, 490.68K)

Come on, show us some proof pls

Appreciated for wanting to go for it.
Saged for not looking like it's anything.
I hope i'm proved wrong.

Help him if you can, making sure that he is indeed, aryan. But more importantly, try to kill those pursuing him. Do it in a safe, systematic and traceless way.
Make the jews' tools become paranoid and their mistakes will hit the mindless masses. They will accelerate everything else.

>Not watching anime

Smiley finally lost it?
Stop necrobumping dead threads, kikes.

impressive john wick

Is OP bullshitting? I don't see anything about this at waterloochronicle.ca/waterloo-on-news/ did they bury it?

In fairness I wonder if most of the people roleplaying "accelerate the collapse" even own 1 firearm. I certainly don't. I don't even think I could manage the full case of water refers to. A collapse would be bad news for me. For those who want a collapse, and want us to help, you really need to father us and help us prep first. Give tutorials on how to amass wealth/resources and firearms/barricades.

God, you're such a massive faggot.

Attached: 242784cc430513244f18be96378d8384b30b538e0792d6c364674663e0df25d5.png (421x450, 206.68K)

It was a false alarm, but the mudslime was interviewed on the news and he was having MK Ultra shakes. Looks like they tried activating the last of their assets.

Yeah, this is the guy. Totally glowing.

Damn. Someone should do a huge pot of boiling maple syrup on the invaders.
Stream it with a go pro and sub to pewds beforehand

ban test 1 2 3 4

You mean adrenaline shakes?