Druid/pol/ #0030 - OSTARA edition

LOYAL LADS OF THE B.O.N.D
I bid you welcome (in the manner which has become sacred to our rite) to our most portentous triginta thread! A portentous numerological watermark for a portentous thread, being that our 30th thread is set to fall on the Vernal Equinox, upon our sacred festival of Ostara.
2019 is shaping up to be an interesting year as we are now witnessing earth-shattering paradigm shifts and accelerationistic events are beginning to carve their notch into the slate of history.
In these times of turmoil and great uncertainty (our very home now under the spotlight of unwanted attention, prying eyes and under threat of potential annihilation) we must seek to remain stoic and our resolve must be firm, for there is light at the end of this tunnel of nightmarish clownworld darkness.
Contingency plans are in place for the worst so for now let us cast aside the feelings of doom & gloom and immerse ourselves in our Ostara celebrations (in which we contribute modern bardic offerings in the form of musical posting along with personal rites and offerings respectively.) The Bi-monthly ritual of Freeplay Thursday has been moved forward a day to incorporate our celebrations.
Enjoy the celebrations lads then prepare for a spring of renewed assaults by the globohomo traitor cabal.

Attached: N Z S.jpg (1024x473 228.3 KB, 83.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PMZwn
archive.is/PNnXC
archive.is/vedVN
archive.is/j5q3u
archive.is/Gj2PO
archive.is/YZImt
archive.is/WGAyQ
archive.is/fXnKc
archive.is/zm3f9
archive.is/0jIGP
archive.is/LLBjf
archive.is/ufDLn
archive.is/yL3Ke
archive.is/B4N6B
archive.is/ZeOrF
archive.is/CUyir
archive.is/OcsXl
archive.is/IccuE
archive.is/Adn7P
archive.is/6nUOa
archive.is/axdse
archive.is/aBuWP
archive.is/6oksN
archive.is/ASwN9
archive.is/zlI4R
mega.nz/#F!ijBljQYS!yyA169cvEQn9cKcRKQK64Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
youtu.be/woEYm8cPbWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obligatory archive post
archive.is/PMZwn
archive.is/PNnXC
archive.is/vedVN
archive.is/j5q3u
archive.is/Gj2PO
archive.is/YZImt
archive.is/WGAyQ
archive.is/fXnKc
archive.is/zm3f9
archive.is/0jIGP
archive.is/LLBjf
archive.is/ufDLn
archive.is/yL3Ke
archive.is/B4N6B
archive.is/ZeOrF
archive.is/CUyir
archive.is/OcsXl
archive.is/IccuE
archive.is/Adn7P
archive.is/6nUOa
archive.is/axdse
archive.is/aBuWP
archive.is/6oksN
archive.is/ASwN9
archive.is/zlI4R

Attached: life on mars.jpg (299x169, 8.61K)

Cheers lad, good job as ever

AVE DRUIDICVS

Cheers lad, good job as ever

AVE DRUIDICVS

So a nigger and a mason in fancy dress, armed with clubs and toxic liquid in projectile form, knock at your door…..

Nice one lad.
Was going to post it up tomorrow morn but saw we only had a few posts left and thought i'd better get it up now. If we get bumped off overnight, ill just repost the thread tomorrow anyway. But hopefully that wont happen.

Attached: birthmachine.jpg (683x1024, 151.71K)

Our police are a national disgrace. The ravages of common purpose. Luckily folk are waking up to them and they are becoming ever more despised by the day.

Attached: acab.png (691x1248, 1.24M)

Cry moar faggots

Attached: 9.jpg (529x798, 158.65K)

Zig Forums has gone insane since the NZ shooting, the place is on fire

It was inevitable. Part of me is tempted to say it will die down (which it might well do) but another part of me feels this is a watershed moment.

It's definitely a watershed moment, but at this point things still feel up in the air, and it's not clear where the pieces are going to land. The globalists still have power, so they will use any event like this to their advantage, the same as they did for Jo Cox. But the shooter expected this and planned for it, leaving the next move uncertain. He's off the board though, whatever action happens next is left to those still in the game, so what's going to happen? Everyone is waiting to see, but will anyone act?

Speaking of "Watershed Moments", someone should mock up a "Turning Point New Zealand" and put Brenton Tarrent's face on it.

The fuck?

Morning lads. Thanks for the thread 40k.
Had a humorously nightmarish dream last night, a parasite slug trying to attach itself to me and extolling it's virtues and never letting up despite my reasoning with it. Amusing metaphor for progressivism.

Attached: bedtea.png (480x400, 31.81K)

Happy Ostara/Ēostre lads
All set for tonight's celebrations?

(observed)
Most welcome lad.
Kek, it is indeed. Reminds me a bit of them brain slug things off futurama.

Japanese spider crab lad. The Jew fears the craburai.

That would be pretty ebin OC tbh lad although beyond my shoop-skillz

Attached: Ostara_by_Johannes_Gehrts.jpg (477x706, 350.59K)

Just for the record lad, Eostre is on the next full moon, so iirc sometime during april
Indeed I am lad, have an interview today so that's what's pressing me atm, will be back in time though

Cheers for the correction lad. Best of luck with your interview btw providing you actually want the job - if not, good luck with not getting it kek
I think Ostara officially begins at 21:58 this evening so there is plenty of time anyway. Im using it go get errands and personal offerings out of the way so we can focus on the musical offerings later on.

Also…
Fresh Silver-Crowned Mullet Emperor of the Sacred & Illuminated Tinfoil Reptilian of Wight

Yes, iirc it was called Eostremonth so it's more of a period of time to honour the goddess rather than an actual specific day

Thanks lad - I learned something new today. So Ostara is (ostensibly) the beginning of the festival and Ēostre marks its closing?

Attached: approve.jpg (1012x698, 114.85K)

I think it depends whether meme magic is going to win out over the unprecedented levels of shilling currently going on. It's like 4 psyops trying to orchestrate at once

Actually just been asking about this, apparently the beginning is on the evening of the 4th

mega.nz/#F!ijBljQYS!yyA169cvEQn9cKcRKQK64Q

Attached: Forseti - Ostara.webm (400x400, 7.27M)

Very nice lad. Getting us into the spirit it seems.

Well thats something else I learned today too.

Good evening lads how are you doing tonight?

It begins.

Doing well thanks lad.
Just waiting on a phone call and getting ready for our Ostara offerings

Good to hear

Nice lad. We both got a cheeky little ode to Keith in there to boot.
Im going to offer a bit of Enya next - going with a Celtic vibe.

Attached: Serial Kiwi Invaders.webm (610x340, 3.5M)

Kek, whatever could you mean…

Very thematically apt to the current news cycle lad.
I saw one the other day done to the theme of Queen's "Dont Stop Me Now" which fit quite well.

Gods bless you lad. Beat me to it.

Apt too because the pendulum is fucking slamming

…..and the original.

Speaking of Australians…

So it begins, haven't had the chance to make my offerings, will have to do so later

And a sprinkling of cheese

They are a whacky bunch. We just shipped all of our most prolific shitposters to a remote island-continent round the other side of the globe where almost all flora & fauna is out to kill you and they thrived regardless.
They got spiders out there the size of mop heads and others ones that bit your bum and kill you within an hour or two!
Fuck "Neighbours" and all the other cancerous soaps they have inflicted upon us throughout the years though.

Theres a "worm moon" tonight lad so im going to do mine under its light at approx 21:58. Ill do the next tune in honour of tonights "supermoon"

Bringing out the platter there lad.

No more brother wars lads except in minecraft to get rid of the traitors that start them in the first place

Yeah, and I'm not sure about you guys but I swear a good chunk of the educational videos I had to watch in school were australian

(observed)
TripDubs confirm

Also would be nice to have that 88888 GET in our Ostara thread lads. Would be most portentous….

We got weird dated shit like "Words & Pictures" (watched via VHS on one of those late 70s, 21" tv's that had a wooded laminate finish and got wheeled out on a big fuck off tall trolley thing) and then later "Geordie Racer" and "Badger Girl". Dont remember much Aussie stuff but I dont remember a lot of the crap school showed us back then. It was the 80s though so many of the presenters had mullets.

Going for tht portent lads…

So close….

Even closer…..

=YEEEEAHHHHH!

Attached: 1db.gif (600x438, 146.24K)

(observed)
We did it lads

Checked and heil'd for the druids lad, happy equinox

that is

We did indeed lad. That one belongs to druid/pol/ & portent wise that bodes well indeed.

Cheers lad and patrician taste btw.

poetentous af

Ffs…Hopefully it clears in the next half hour I was counting on unfiltered moonlight for a spirit pot ritual.

very nice get
here's some lyrics by an user

The Ballad of Brenton Tarrant

Traveling in the French countryside
Immigration is just White Genocide
Open my eyes to The Great Replacement,
Played Spyro 3, and it made me racist

And I said,
Do you come from a land down under?
Where libshits arseholes tear asunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover

Buying guns from a shop in Christchurch
He was five-foot-four and made liberals butthurt
I said, "do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me another dead sandnig

And he said
I AM THE GOD OF HELL FIRE!
Removed Kebab, subbed to PewDiePie
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

You better run, you better take cover, yeah
Mudslimes stand in a mosque doorway,
Shotgun kebabs, not much left to say
I said to the feds, "Are you trying to tempt me?"
"'cause I post on the chan of infinity"

we're going the distance on the soundtrack lads
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

well, lads had a strange trip but first to start of the trip I had to get really drunk so it was 1 liter of whiskey and amanita muscaria tea, I blacked out and fractured one of my toes.
So I don't remember much, so don't do that, I only remember bits and pieces of the hallway into the hospital being large and feeling small at the same time facial geometry at the walls of all places and coming home to an intense dream and now I'm been really hungover and feel like my innards are about to explode from time to time.

(observed )
Agreed

Absolute peak toppest of keks

(observed)
Portents a plenty tonight lads!

Mushrooms or LSD? You are better off "tripping" via self induced states of gnosis lad (less likely to break your toes kek) or use GABA & THC aids instead

moar accordian

Attached: backpepepagang.png (418x408, 6.7K)

Herp derp I just saw the amanita muscaria tea bit sorry lad
Still stand by the gnosis route though. And in future I'd avoid imbibing that much alcohol during any future psychonaut escapades else you wont remember any insights you gain. Alcohol is terrible for memory-fog.

Fucking cucks everywhere smh.

Mushroom tea but the ritual was about going into a comfortable bliss and than going into semi nightmare and alcohol is gaba the same with the mushroom I took it's GABA A agonists.

You are thinking more of pills like Pregabalin, benzos,barbiturate and z-drugs?
Either way it's just a minor ritual, the bigger ritual I'm going to have it's just going to be amanita muscaria tea with clonazepam as a safe switch if it gets too intense since I'm taken doses that would make most people fall asleep.

(observed)
Kek, seems the algorhithms are developing a sense of humour

Pretty much but moderation is key - they are only habit forming if you abuse them. Used occasionally, they are, imo acceptable in the practise of urban shamanism.

Also…
Fair enough lad. Let us know how you get on. Keep a notepad and dictaphone (or smartphone with sound recording software) handy as it is very easy to forget what you have seen and lose insights you may have gained.

Just off out to the garden to do me ritual lads. Be back in ten.

Attached: 2d0725c38d0ab1c47d2687be7d1fbf96d2c208a3545a24d9b87ec89e3510af7e.png (601x376, 376.58K)

I use clonazepam and phenobarbital or get both prescribed but almost have quit my clonazepam use because the phenobarbital has almost taken over that habit.
When it comes to barbiturates they are too seducing imo kinda why I try not to take so much of it but that has failed for now, so live with my shame of being a special kind of dumb since they are better at just taking away the anxiety but that comes with a bigger cost like it can be hard to talk even to find words the real bad case of slurred speech, I'm gonna try and get something called pentobarbital in Spain if not secobarbital since those are supposedly insane.

Sorry, I did not have a notepad or smartphone on me did not think I was going to black out that much, also I get a total personality change when I drink like really arrogant I dunno how that happens.

youtu.be/woEYm8cPbWw

posting for BT. hope he's not having any regerts while sitting in solitary

Only have milk and honey for libations again. I'm hoping next celebration, I will have something far better to offer. I'll have to wait for the cover of night for the rites, which is a shame.

You'll manage it lad

(observed)
He's happy because the MSM and left are playing right into his plan tbh.

I used some honey and milk too lad and also sandlewood, broken copper, Abramelin oil and sage. The clouds parted for a second allowing the moonlight to shine into my spirit pot too so all is good.
Tbh though I think the intent counts more than the offering materials themselves - especially if certain items are out of ones remit of obtaining.

The notepad & dictaphone idea works wonders lad. You only need a few key words & phrases too and it creates the link needed to retain shadow memory.

One for the full moon

And another….

I've been told this several times, but I'm as perfectionist as ever. I'll likely just have to offer by pouring the mixture at the base of my make-shift blot tree. There aren't any of the right kind of tree nearby, but the last offering I made at the tree was accepted. It's more of a shrub, really.

Happy Ostara!
Greeted Sunna w/family.
Keeping the flame burning.
Blot tonight.

I will or have less of something, if not just not do the alcohol combination since again my innards are feeling like they are about to explode from time to time.

Attached: Hentai,_Antidepressants_and_Vaporwave.webm (1280x720, 10.39M)

Good film that. "Scum" was pretty good too as was "The Long Good Friday."
Late 70s was the golden age of UK cinema imo.

Get some Andrew's liver salts down you lad and you will feel right as rain
that or a crafty G&T

clonazepam phenobarbital pentobarbital secobarbita

if you want to get rid of anxiety psilocybin has been shown to be super effective in studies. one to two intakes are all you need for a long term effect. add taking probiotics for a while and actually going out and talking to people to this and you won't be dependent on any substance in the long run.

More cheese?

Good call lad.

I guess one can just search "Ostara music" in youtube.

That too is a valid option tbh lad.

Lol out loud at the NPCs in this thread who fall for pharmajew.

Thank you, let's bring out the stiltion

Stilton it is lad.

And some extra mature gorgonzola too

FRESH MORGOTH

Mis-clicked and hopped IP. Sorry, lads didn't mean to be confusing.

It would seem that there are two songs by the same name both ascribed to the same group.

Nice. Always got time for our morgs.

Easily done lad, no worries.

Thanks for bringing us both its appreciated

Let's see if my attempt to switch back was successful.

I like the first one more. The second one is one of those strange auto-generated looking videos.

This song's not related, but I quite like it.

Are you feeling alright lad? That's an eccentric choice

Can't beat a bit of Abba lad

(observed)
Kek, I was thinking the same tbh
mrs 40k likes abba though so im sure she'd approve

If you're going for Swedish eurovision hopefuls I recommend