"Her name was Ebba Åkerlund"

If anything good does come from Tarrant's actions - let it be this.

Make people understand. Share his 4chan thread far and wide.

Share her picture far and wide. Put it up in the streets. Share it on SocMed with no context other than the caption "Her name was Ebba Åkerlund".

If normies look up the circumstances around her death on their own - their reaction of disgust and anger will be a lot more durable than if it were shown to them. People double down on conclusions they come to themselves.

Searching her name will of course lead to a bunch of cucky shill articles discussing the NZ shooting, and downplaying his motivations. More of the same "don't look back in anger bullshit".

That won't matter if they keep seeing her face and name everywhere. Tarrant was right in his 2017 4chan thread. We need to hammer home a "never forget" message.

And in my opinion, we need to complicate the normy perception of Christchurch. Lessen its effectiveness as a club to beat back nationalism in the eyes of the public.

Look how widespread "it's okay to be white" became - because of its simplicity, how relatable it was, and the REEE's it extracted from the leftists.

I think this might have the potential for a similar effect.

Attached: ebba.jpg (426x791, 82.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459013/Mother-murdered-girl-kebabs-runs-court-gruesome-testimony.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

or don't

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/

bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/

I like the fact this meme is starting to gestate. We need to do it on the anniversary of her death though, April 7th.

Yeah I wanted to put up posters of her on my campus. I haven't been able to decide what yet though.

Is Google trying to hide her story?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459013/Mother-murdered-girl-kebabs-runs-court-gruesome-testimony.html

her name was charlene downes

He tried to force the meme himself, he failed. Let the frustration soothe you into action.

Can we meme "Ebba's day"? Maybe her birthday That picture has such memetic value.

Ebba's Day
Say Her Name: Ebba Akerlund
Ebba: We Will Never Forget

What posters/images of her should I put up? Gibs me ideas.

Could we get the pictures of her that are out there? Might be a good place to start. I only know of the one op posted and the death pic in the street.

Pity she wasn’t raped before she died. She’s collateral damage. Stop getting emotional you cucks

You want us to post pics of her here? Her pics are all over google.

gtfo

Thanks for reminding me on how sadistic kikes like you are, when I get the chance to shoot you I'll have a laugh while doing it

It's obvious that you are trying to rationalize the actions of some dumb, delusional shooter. This will fail.

SHE IS WHY THEY HAD TO DIE

fuck off, kike

I agree, we shouldn't get emotional. But we need to hit the emotions of the normie.

There’s a white girl being raped right now as I speak statistically speaking. Why did Ebbas death hurt you so much? Cuz you’re emotional cucs that’s why.

Laughing whilst killing someone is sadistic… you’re a pussy stfu. Faggot keyboard warriors. I feel sorry for your children.

DO IT FOR HER
HE DID IT FOR HER

i gotta admit, i didn't read much about this one - it was in a flurry of other attacks at that time
but then i see this fucking shit, the very same attack and 1 of 4 dead that day

Attached: cuckma belgian psychologist.png (664x880, 278.87K)

Here you go lads. Too bad I couldnt find any nudes of this roastie

Attached: Ebba fap material.jpeg (474x618, 53.7K)

I'll fap to that

Attached: smug pedobear.jpeg (254x255, 10.73K)

Yeah he did exactly what the isis terrorist did and killed innocent people. He had his chance in turkey or Pakistan to get some terrorists but he went full retard and bombed New Zealand and now they lost their gun rights.

He’s no different than Islamic terrorists.

Fuck lol
I guess that helps

lol wut?

solid bread

Attached: bread&butter.JPG (570x249, 35.01K)

Piss off. Also, pic related.

Attached: muh_guns.PNG (1008x445, 45.42K)

lol I meant shoot

How are you going to get a rise out of us if you can't even use the site?

Attached: 58fc5a9ae94b7171e05681101de99e1ef00918c80298ea739c65c8af487c72af.png (500x571, 316.02K)

Yes innocent people.
He achieved nothing. Had he gotten an isis recruitment cell then normies would have been lukewarm to him and probably even praised him. And it would have made the government look incompetent. Killing innocent civilians is counter productive…he accelerated fuck all.

Rationalizing the actions of some delusional terrorist will make you look… well, retarded.

You mofos really are living in some kind of hate-filled bubble of idiocy.

How many times have you changed IP in the last 4 days? Reported.

Not even once, you paranoid schizo - and this is the truth.

Your condition should be treatable, though.

Get well soon!

Reported.

Normies are openly celebrating him, at worst they don't care to give a shit, the only people clutching their pearls at this are limp wristed alt-kikers such as yourself. As usual.

Fuck off semite.

Full retard

Yes, you are. Reported.

Issue some more false-reports. They will see that I'm telling the truth, so keep 'em coming!

Haha.

kek

They aren’t celebrating they’re worried about a revenge attack now. That was literally the first thing I thought. Well done now we’re fucked too.

Erdogan showed the video to the public. No shits given. That’s acceleration.

Reported.

Anyone who disagrees or has another opinion must be a Semite kike nigger etc etc right?

I know no one likes you ugly cunts irl and that you seek validation for your retarded loser views on here.

After all this is the only place you can masturabte together over pictures of Ebba.

The delusions and mental disorders are going strong here. Pathetic.

Reported for repeating the same lies in every thread for 4 days.

lol, retard.

Hilarious, really.

If you have time to waste engaging with losers on here then I have some bad news for you.

He did. They're called "mosques".

Every time I see this I swear I tear up. I don't know this person, I don't really care about them. But knowing what happened, in principle, makes me incredibly angry. I don't feel the same thing when I see other people hurt, but when white kids get hurt it absolutely drives me up the wall.

Attached: ae4c78dd20b3272b75cfba4a258d683eefca803c88c7abb33ce1eee371d2c272.jpg (500x700, 109.88K)

Reported.

You're proving my point, but this is getting old.

Bye.

Reported.

Awww

nice counter dubs
heil'd

I like the idea of "Her name is Ebba Akerlund". She is a symbol. Sweet angel of revenge.

INVADER HORDES & FILTH SPLATTERED HER BODY & BLOOD ACROSS THE STREET IN HER OWN LAND. HER OWN GOVERNMENT BETRAYED HER.

NEVER FORGET
NEVER FORGIVE

Traitors WILL PAY!

May we be restless until her soul is in peace.

Attached: WAFFENRUHE - STILL MARCHING STRAIGHT AHEAD-ApLTnEKEwu8.mp4 (480x360, 12.81M)

Can you fap to naked Mohammed riding a pig?
Faggot.

You faggot. I was aware that I was samefagging

Kill yourself.

How bad does your vagina smell?

Jew

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459013/Mother-murdered-girl-kebabs-runs-court-gruesome-testimony.html

wonder why

Fuck you nigger

seems legit

Attached: 327473d33d2ffffb407a3a98d16c4b7be518eaa0d380ea3710f401b7953e3a0b.jpg (480x480, 42.09K)

Thats why he called himself accelerationist

Everyone "Brenton Tarrant" shoots at covers their face to protect their identity. Only their faces.

They censor the internet so that you don't pay attention to the little (((weird))) Building 7 fuckups on their part.

World War 3: Earth vs. zog.

He should call himself a hypocrite.

He acted in self-defense, jew.

I would love to see you gassed.

He "acted" to provoke a counter-attack.
White people being killed is part of his plan.

Well, white people who are not him because he surrendered.

What did he do that was hypocritical?

The enemy isn't human, don't you know anything of history? Thats how killing is justified (its also literally true, the races are different types of creatures)

I would love to see you crucified.

White people being killed is YOUR plan, jew.

He is sad over the victim of a terror attack when he wants to provoke one?

Thats not hypocrisy. 90% of the times I hear someone called a hypocrite they aren't using the word properly.

Attached: ngbbs53f583d2e08fc.jpg (720x543, 107.04K)

It's pretty cut and dry.

I would love to see you receiving the help and treatment that you obviously need.

Get better soon!

Kisses

Women are tools. Not people. Women are never the victim.
The Hero's name is Brenton Tarrant. This is the name that must be spread and celebrated all over the world.

Imagine killing 50 innocent strangers to avenge the death of some random nobdy who was only going to grow up to be a refugee-loving leftist cunt.

Everyone promoting this clown is either and edgy 13 year old or a Zionist Jew.

one little girl just got 50 shittles whacked. based

Based! When do you turn 14 bro?

Fuck off glownigger shill

Kids are innocent. It's not their fault they get ruined by adults and turned into shills like you. Only a fucking kike would think a small child is evil, please end yourself

Ebba loved black cock
         _ _
        /::. ソ .::;;ヽ
       /::.     ..:::;;;ヽ
       /::.      ..::;;;;ヽ
     /::.        ..::::;;;;i
     (::.        ..::;;;丿
      >::…___..::::;;;イ
      !ヾ. ̄⌒__ ̄彡|
        iミ:::ミC= ≡..::: )
      |::::     ″. ´/
      |::::: ヽ    / /;|
      |::: ( '   ( .::;;;|
      |::: | ミ   .ヽ\|
      |::: 丶ヽ  ..:ヽ )
      |:::   .i !   ::;;;;;|
      |:::   i .ノ   . ::;;;;;|
      |:::  ( ヽ  ..::;;;;;|
      ( \  l. |  ..:;;;;;;|
      |::\∨丿 ″..:;;;;;|
      |::: ( (  ゙ ..:;;;;;|
    .彡.|:::   | ! …..:::;;;;;|ゞ巛ミ
  巛从ミ彡ミ彡从巛彡ミ彡ミ彡》》
 巛巛ミ人ミ彡巛彡从ミ巛ミ人ミ》》》》
巛彡巛彡从ミ》彡彡巛ミ人ミ彡ミ从》》

POST IN PARAGRAPHS YOU MIGRANT REDDIT NIGGER CUNT

Why in the flying fuck are spacing two single lines?

It looked so big up close like that

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x907, 848.05K)

Shut the fuck up commie

Attached: ebba2.jpg (1024x2555, 1.06M)

That OC should get condensed so as to be non-repetitive and released into the wild.

(heil'd)

was on a sweed paper looking at images to use for similar such outreach and they had this shit her mom said. it was like the tibbits guy, "oh i don't think she would want everybody angry and hating the people who did this" ````` FUCK!! it makes me so angry. and shes not even my kid. for her mom to be so programed that she can't even say a more human "yeah fuck those assholes they killed my girl". no instead she wants understanding and tolerance. it makes my blood boil. annons i'm all kinds of imperfect, big surprise. i've suffered so much in this life. my father lies in an unmarked grave i know not where, my family have disowned me for being an insane drug addict. i don't do drugs, i grew some pot back in college but fuck man i needed money. anyway when ever people are screwing me they always tell me to "calm down" or that i "just have to let it go" . JUST HAVE TO LET SHIT!!! NO. no more. when shitskins kill kids and their own parrents cant get angry about it we have a problem. this thing is huge. it so fucking big, they have been mind fucking us and our people for a long time- up is not down. no. fuck that. get pissed. dont forgive dont forget. gass the kikes race war now .

Well I think you've eliminated the last shred of empathy I might've had for you people. Nice job.

You're an imbecile, you're never going to understand symbolism and martyrdom

Attached: muh ebba.jpg (1300x613, 253.86K)

Mudshit detected.

pure pottery

tbf that ass isnt too bad

Attached: mlp brevik slays muhhumud islam.jpeg (1600x1024, 160.46K)