Is this it? is this the big bad revenge threat we're supposed to be afraid of...

is this it? is this the big bad revenge threat we're supposed to be afraid of? 50 shitskins killed in your place of worship and all you can do is 3 morning commuters. I feel like we're already winning this war.

On a lighter, i've compiled all the jewtube videos Saint Brenton posted on kikebook,in order, on the 13th (2 days before entering the moque) with the exception of these few that would not let me add them for whatever reason.

playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-BT96WcWCT-U-8TWuCiPQ-hnfCv1gOvg

Videos i couldn't add:
youtube.com/watch?v=mPP5OQ12Eoc&fbclid=IwAR0fcyauh5DXtjZrmNyMo9B93-2ouxeBZPrA3Yd5fVjJmhqypMF0CdFkXu8

youtube.com/watch?v=lJA-DseUtWY&bpctr=1549009681&fbclid=IwAR2kR3Et9X67ckO6NDJqzIhsbNMVy-bHzjdkyW20CmMglP4w1tfl0uxvQwE

archived FB link: archive.is/9omVk

He also Posted a few articles on the page.

i can only assume that Brenton knew we would be able to view his FB and these were things he thought we should view/would enjoy. personally i feel like i owe it to him to watch the videos he recommended

Attached: idle threat.png (590x671 451.52 KB, 451.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MHJournalist/status/1107773269762023424
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please don't tell me that stupid dune coon in Utrecht had a rifle to bear and could only bring down 3 people in a crowded rail car.. That's just.. No

Imagine how short this war would be if we had free reign to organize and clean it up face to face.

Attached: Vintage American Smug.jpg (870x1149, 278.96K)

Oh user, I have imagined.

Don't get too cocky

Attached: 80b987de8e995c49b9128ccd8427f56913e0723963d023b0ce603577f61f23eb.gif (500x281, 490.2K)

nz user here, they cant get me if i dont go outside and shitpost all day and night.

Would not be surprised if (((they))) stage something on the 22nd (3/22).

forgive me. significance or 3/22?

lmao

Vernal Equinox

Attached: 3635bc4cbbe2bef73194b3354e5e797a51bcd2c38f2ddac37d354690c22b5438.jpg (665x574, 181.79K)

Daily reminder that despite all the threat against jews, muslim will never actually kill jews.

They just truck of peace white people.

These fuckers aren't doing shit. Look at these rats, defeated, demoralised, and covering their faces like the rats they are. They're surrendering en masse. It's all over for them. Video here: twitter.com/MHJournalist/status/1107773269762023424

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-20 at 04.49.56.png (1222x1160, 1.43M)

purim is today.

OC

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/

bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/

No, that's on the 20th (tomorrow). The 322 comes from pic related. The vernal equinox is also one to watch though.

Attached: skull and bones.jpg (346x328, 53.48K)

kys mutt

Wednesday, March 20
Interesting, it'll coincide with the equinox. Jews love ritual blood baths before their holy days.

Really?

Were any jews killed?

Muzzies are cowards. The second someone stands up to them they run away scared.

4 of them

If that faggot posted that in the States the feds where all over him in less than 48 hours. Using twatter or any social media is a ticket to be data mined and v&nd

That's not a lot, and a supermarket where lot of white are gathered doesn't sound like a good place to hunt jews.

its a jewish supermarket in the jewish district of paris. fucking stop embarassing yourself

our enemy won't be cocky media faggots. We will actually be fighting real muslims and ISIS imports. This will be a bad war for us. These threads were prepared on 4chan years ago.

Ok, you win, mud.

But that's only 4 jews in comparison with how many of you are in Europe.

checked

Previous March 22nd attacks:

I guess they skipped 2018, but stay vigilant.

Right now the attack is still sinking in, and most of what you'll see now is reactionary without much thought. It would take a few weeks before actual terrorist cells plan and execute a wave of major attacks. So around Easter is when I'd expect their real response to this shooting (if they do).

They may already have one in the works though, and they can make a minor adjustment to claim that it was a response to NZ.

In that case their adjustment would take about a week at most (scout new targets and revise plan of attack). So then late March.

They will probably do POV videos slaughtering Christians in church for Easter. If that doesn't make whites rise up to rid the western world of muzzie subhumans nothing will.

Who cares it was a false flag? Who cares the shooter is jewish? Who cares this site is implicated in a false flag and the site management is obviously involved because it's doing everything to look guilty when there is the abundant opportunity to expose the false flag? I'm reporting every supporter I can identify and putting your names on a list for all to see. I wonder how many jewish names I will find.

That's why every intelligence agency and federal police all over the western world will do everything they can to prevent it. They know it will provoke a chain reaction to a point it would resemble a full-scale war.

Nah, they'd just shrug and say, "it's a horrible world" and then proceed to watch their netflix or niggerball.

It's the ones that won't that would worry them most.

Holy shit.

An ever-escalating tit for tat culminating in global race war.

This ends the instant we start killing jews and upload their deaths to the internet.

Amazing how these sandniggers can issue open threats on twitter with absolute impunity. If any of us were to do the same we'd be instabanned.

The 20th is Purim.

I wonder if there will be any vans of peace in attendance.

Action is coming

Attached: gangg.jpg (2048x1365, 425.35K)

There is a fellow called Moldbug who wrote about this. He alleges that the State Department supports nations and peoples who could not have won at any other time during history. This leads directly to conflict where otherwise there would be no conflict.

jew-controlled sandniggers surrendering to other jew-controlled sandniggers

Lads, let’s not forget about (((those at the top)))

A White warrior, he was not. Every other race in the world is irredeemable trash that can't do one goddamn thing right, and that goes double for dune coons somehow or another.

You should look into why dune coons can't into conventional warfare - A big reason is that leaders deliberately do not pass along orders or information. Something to do with a massively overblown sense of importance even amongst the lowest officers and NCOs, i.e. "This information is important and I'm important, you underlings are not, so I'm not telling you". So in amy given operation, like, three people know what the fuck is going on or even what the objective is

Wat?
Gimme a link