Pat Little is going to make the Holocaust real again

gab.com/Vote_Little_Win_Big/posts/51964372

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-19 20-47-11.png (602x165, 26.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/politics/3067293/17079151/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Epic bread.

Patrick Little is an attention whoring name faggot.
There is no solution working within the system. We must collapse it and rebuild.

Hello Schlomo.
Are they paying you for the overtime hours or do you do it for free?

not a jew, I just don't like patrick little
I think hes obnoxious

Anyone who devalues judaism gets my support

Tbh I misread you post
Sorry

We'll have to wait for Friday to see what transpires, but I wanted to give anons a heads up

nice trips

voat.co/v/politics/3067293/17079151/

Patrick Little is the definition of a dumb, low-brow anti-semitic sperg. Be more like Hitler or Codreanu, who were veritable Übermenschen and not complete retards when it came to talking about and calling out the kikes for the parasites they are

Patrick Little says stuff because he knows most people will find it offensive and give him attention when he does it. He has no interest in ideals or making society a better, whiter place.

I just imagine Pat showing up in an SS uniform with a baseball bat with afew buff guys dressed in an SA uniform behind him

If he doesn't go to jail for 6 million minutes (about 11.4 years), then we know he's a kosher puppet.

not a right way to name the jew, hurting the jew at the current state will only trigger the defensive mechanism within the brain of the normies.

Shills seem like they really don't want me to like Patrick Little. I'm definitely supporting him!

The "lowbrow anti-Semitism" found in Der Sturmer is what got Julius Streicher executed at "Purmfest 1946".

It's probably going to be one he made himself.

Attached: Streicher_Final_&_Decisive.jpg (1148x464, 259K)

History of Whites is replete with against all odds success.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Attached: 1456062663155.jpg (250x250, 27.1K)

Pat Little isn't going to destroy shit if he's "announcing" what he is going to do 3 days from the date.
Just go and do it nigger, no need to announce it.

You first, Moshe

False dichotomy

Patrick Little can do his part in making kikes cry AND we can collapse the system at the same time.

The #1 tactic of shills right now on the board is endless false dichotomies. They are doing it over and over and over ad nauseum.

t. someone who is criticizing the man of action while doing nothing himself and trying to paralyze anons from ever doing anything by creating an increasingly unattainable goal

Another overused shill tactic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

This post looks like a disguised hit-piece against our legitimate candidate!

Describing yourself and projecting it onto Patrick Little much there?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Apparently 6 million seconds is 69.4 days heh.

Maybe 69 days in jail?

I'll back him, but I dislike his whole approach.

BAGEL REVOLUTION!
OY GEVALT NOW!

Hmmm. Same mustache as Hitler but bald.

Attached: main-qimg-3f0b001fc680b8273f560255c65c73c0.jpeg (324x450, 19.14K)

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/

bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/

littlerevolution.us

Reminder that every kike post shilling against something always presents a false dichotomy ALWAYS

false dichotomy, like a few other attentive anons have pointed out, crawl back into the basement you tranny nigger.

fuck off glownigger retard.

Really activates the almonds

He seems like an e-celebrity clown. A fat slob to boot.

If he does, then he should it as a democrat to endorse Illhan Omar and denounce AIPAC.

If he delivers loud and clear, I might muster enough of a fuck to vote for him.

Cause this isn't TRS faggot. No one cares about your "optics"

That was lame. I'll save you time from watching the video. He just takes a basket and puts a bunch of toys in it. He dedicates it to the jews that dies in the holohoax. Then he just taps it with a hammer. That was it. I was baited by this guy again.

I really don't know why this guy has a following. He's either a Fed or a has a screw loose. He is an embarrassment to serious nationalists.

0/10 jew faggotry.

This homo is Richard Spencer for guys that are too dumb even to use the internet. He's tailor made for boomer trash that just found out about Jews but are naive enough to trust anybody. The kind of trash that gets busted for plotting to shoot up a mosque weeks in advance.

Hey guys, it's me, watch me destroy a holocaust memorial, LIVE on THE WEB
metaphorically!

This. I bet he never even had gay sex like a true fashy goy.