How to deal with being sorta evil?

I have found myself supporting Brenton and being kind of in favour of more terrorist attacks if it helps save our race, but I kind help feel a bit dissapointed in myself for becoming somebody that can not be devastated by such an attack. I'm Australian btw and everyone I know is upset by the attack. I hate that I can't share this extreme side with my family or my friends, they would be so disappointed if they knew my true feelings. I don't regret taking the red pill as saving our race comes before everything but I'm wondering if anybody here has gone through a similar transformation.
How do you cope with think that you may of become kind of evil? Or do you feel you are still a good guy?
How do you deal with not being able to show your power level to the people you love? I feel alienated.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552932346043.jpg (720x619, 34.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o9TU2
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/
pastebin.com/9ukPFyQJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Figure out where the rothschilds live. How come no one discusses that here?

you'll get over it
never blogpost again

Attached: 268ccbba7e90c6613f299e7aefab669d42a37ddd6b483e36fb49c8c545f0c489.jpg (640x480, 48.59K)

pssst
>>>/thelist/
i wonder if it's still up. it always scares them when posted

Funny, but not thread worthy.

Fuck off profligate.

Attached: 1434678571543.jpg (618x618, 186.74K)

embrace it

JEWS WILL CONTINUE TO RULE THE WORLD FOR GENERATIONS TO COME. NOT EVEN A PEASANT LIKE HITLER COULD STOP US!!

we need another hitler and RUSSIA SHOULD JOIN US

WE WIL FUCK THE JEWS UP

BRING ANOTHER HITLER AND WE WILL KILL HIM BEFORE HE GETS THE CHANGE TO DO ANYTHING.

JUDAISM FOREVER!

user, it's time to start acting in self-defense.

Attached: Capture _2019-03-19-13-28-58.png (1358x538, 120.48K)

Fuck off you low IQ retard. Can you even give a working definition of evil. One that works in both theistic and atheistic worldviews and which is from Scholasticism is [a privation of good]. "Good" here is that which is whole in itself. What's evil about supporting a man who is fighting back for your people? You're a moralfag and I state this as an Orthodox Christian. Step your fucking game up. Learn to think.

If you're so concerned with being "evil", then good for you is being ethnically replaced because at this stage there is no solution without war – and that's absurd and literally cuck logic.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 142.63K)

When the war is over, it doesn't matter who was right, it only matters who is left.

Islam has been a plague since its inception, attacking christian nations for centuries before the crusades.

They drew first blood, and never stopped since. Why on earth should I feel bad when one of us returns fire?

How do you do that without sacrificing everyone you know? I was known as a fun and kind guy, if I come out supporting Australia's most infamous terrorist… That's a lot to sacrifice, does anyone actually do it?

Perhaps you should overthink your worldview? There's a reason these views are not supported by the general public - this "racewar" shit is just totally retarded.

It is not evil to hate people who do not treat you with morality, and yet demand that you treat them with respect. What you feel is righteous indignation, and that is a healthy sentiment.

"Everything bad that has ever happened to the Jews, they have fully deserved" - Rabbi Akiva

Guys I told my church Brent's a hero and now I'm being reprimanded. I'll probably be excomunicato. I was going only to do something routine once a week, because I was raised christian and baptised a christian. If I can get over it, you can op.

But to condone the murder of children? I always thought it was despicable when Muslims supported their suicide bombers and didn't condemn them, now I'm as bad as them, supporting Tarrant because the means justify the ends.

You MISQUOTED THE ALMIGHTY JEWISH BROTHER. YOU ANTI SEMITIC GARBAGE

Feel however you want about it. Tbh, no one cares about what you think unless you blurt it out and no one cares what you think on Zig Forums either. We're anonymous. The entire point behind anonymity is the ability to say whatever you want with mostly no consequences in real life. With that said, no one really knows how everyone feels about this 100% because it is anonymous and you can never truly know. You can denounce it, support it, be indifferent to it, or not care at all. It doesn't matter, feel alienated in knowing this happened or feel relieved that it did but in the end, don't fucking blog post on Zig Forums.

NOTHING IN LIFE MATTERS.

That takes bravery user, good work, maybe I'm not that brave.

Suicide yourself you anti semitic garbage. Jews are gods.

Yes, I've already come out, officially, as a Brenton supporter and I'm willing to accept all consequences for it, but none have appeared so far. I state that I believe he is a hero and I only wish he had killed more.

If you you think you'd have trouble stating your support of Brenton, simply make a statement like this:

"I think the Chinese are right. 76% of Chinese support Brenton's actions. They understand the importance of standing up for one's people."

The Left's attack vector is going to be appeal to popular opinion (everyone thinks he's literally Hitler)and therefore they'll call you Hitler. Cementing your solidarity with the Chinese in your initial premises is going to level the playingfield in terms of moralfaggotry. They'll still try and attack you, but never apologise because they know they are anti-white traitors with an anti-white agenda and they know you are justified in you beliefs; they just don't want you to think that so they can suicide the West.

Not my fucking point, nigger. My point is no one cares about what you think and you should formulate your opinions and feelings about it independently. Think over it for yourself and decide rather or not it is something you like or dislike.

I'm half-jewish, and I'll trick the jews into giving me their blessing. But once I'm in power, I'll turn on the jews and extermanite them before blowing my brains out to ensure the plauge of judiasm is wiped from the face of the earth!!!

Mu-ha-ha-ha

archive.is/o9TU2
This?

But I want to be a successful game designer, openly admitting to this, won't it destroy career opportunities?

Well, someone will call you out on the false statistics. 76% of 2000 people in an oline poll (which is never representative). Nice try though.

Try and become friends with a Muslim person and people from different races.

Before you hate you should experiment with friendship. You can always go back to hating later if it doesn't work out

See a psychologist and explain you want to deradicalise yourself.

Otherwise you'll just end up a hated loser by society at large or a prison inmate if you finally snap. Either outcomes are just a waste of your life

Children grow up and they remember. Don't underestimate them, they make viscious little shits of warriors in packs. The Hitler Youth fought on instead of surrender like pussies and be tortured by the jew golems.

No, not if you don't cuck. I work in research in the general field of Chemistry, mate. Get some balls and start fighting back.

morality is nonsense we tell children? Are you a child? Then stop telling yourself fanciful fables. Hitler slept fine at night (except from gas), so did mao and stalin and all those fucks. Why don't you worry more about being forgotten as a do nothing person not even worth the effort your shithead parents put towards you instead of worrying what the jews think about you.

Attached: Dagoth.jpg (573x800, 257.55K)

2000 people randonmly selected is a pretty good sample size, mate. Most big studies IRL barely cut above 1000 people. 2000 is statistically reliable and significant.

If you really feel that you support him and are right leaning in general then you're gonna be ousted anyways for wrong think. It happens, more often than you think. It's the nature of the Jew-Marxist society we live in where any wrong think is met with social exclusion.

That's partly what I don't like either, I don't think children should have been killed but it happen. You can support something while pointing out its flaws. No one, or anything, is infallible and you don't need to agree 100% with something.

Well, I have to appear before the session of elders now. I'll be given a chance to recant or double down. Then its sealed.

Don't condesend to me dude, I've had friends of all races, I'm just an average white dude who wants his race survive, there is nothing to deradiclaize.

If you can't talk about the attack itself, focus on the media coverage and find and point out every mistake, lie, inconsistency, contradiction, omission, everything. Seed doubt of the mainstream media into the minds of all around you, so they can break free from its influence. Only then you can really redpill them.

Events like this are perfect to do this as the media will go into overdrive with narratives and make more mistakes than usual.

Good advice, thanks

I know tons of Muslims, and I hate them more and more the more I learn about them. Familiarity breeds contempt!

Don't forget, the serbs who removed kebab over 20 years ago were neighbors to the kebabs!

Further more, you fail to realise that you aren't dealing with dialecticals, but people who only deal in rhetoric and thus the statistical appeal is a fallacy and therefore most effective as these people only understand rhetoric; It's no different to all their fallacies they use against you (muh Hitler), but it still works and better than anything else you could come up with.

You have neglected your spiritual health, and your heart has hardened. All men are created in God's image, but you lost sight of that.

It's not about the size per se, but that those surveys only reach specific people (predominantly young and only people with online acces of course). So, it's actually NOT representative because this is not a random sample.

It doesn't matter, you utter fucking spastic. It's an fallacious appeal and therefore no different to what they will use against you, but it will work because these people only speak rhetoric.

Again, it doesn't matter. The point is to make a fallacious appeal that will sway emotions. Do you think it would change their mind even if it was an offcial study with proper sampe? No, but it would have the same effect, which is to level the moralfag playingfield.

What that attention seeking idiot did was nothing that will help anyone. Killing innocents is wrong. You know it's wrong. Those seeking to align us with this despicable act are those seeking to destroy us. We are making political progress, we don't need to derail it by sperging the fuck out like this gay, bushwhacking, fried onion eater, who lives in kiwiland like the ex-pat fucking loser he is.

That's 2000 people polled online in a country of 1.3 billion. The representative numbers aren't even in full, rounded digits. It'd be the equivalent of me surveying 100 people in the United States and saying that's accurate.

show proof god exists. I'll wait.

Point taken. I still think that people are quite sceptical about statistics and most will question and research this.

We have no choice! White people are so vulnerable, just the existence of other races is a threat to us. How else are we going to be able to win if we don't engage in wholesale genocide?

He really said that. Reality's a bitch, ain't it?

Anyway, in case none of you faggots can tell, a lot of these anecdotes are just Jewish shills trying to create a false consensus that people have been punished for supporting Tarrant, with the intention of pacifying you by making you mistakenly believe that you should repress your righteous indignation against them.

Attached: moonman.jpeg (400x400, 20.03K)

lurk longer faggot scroll down through the catalog until you finally understand why

No feeling lasts forever. Feelings of rage, despair, loneliness, etc eventually all go away. Take it from an oldfag. After enough time desensitization and normalization always kick in. People are good at adapting to anything like that.

The alienation will only get worse as you get older. You just kind of stop caring about it after a while. Don't worry.

Attached: 1540877516091.jpg (400x800, 116.17K)

no, click the board I linked

The more men there are the less they matter. look at the hordes of destructive and dead inside bugmen that walk around their people being murdered and dying when not being exploited or lowering the quality of life for everyone else.

white people had such a massive lead they let their guard down and civilized, unaware that not everyone had the same ideals. look at russia.

nobody's saying anything about a genocide. somehow we've come full circle into harrassing a now minority and shrinking race and still screeching genocide at them as they conscript how to get out of it when white persecution hasn't died down an inch despite the massive change in power, population and situation like all the people saying KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE were serious or something.

It doesn't matter. It's an appeal to emotion and to consensus and to nonwhite opinion. It isn't supposed to be an argument from peer reviewed study. The only purpose is to level the moralfag playing field. I thought this board could into rhetoric.

Everyone "Brenton Tarrant" shoots at covers their face to protect their identity. Only their faces.

They censor the internet so that you don't pay attention to the little (((weird))) Building 7 fuckups on their part.

it's not evil to defend your people, disregard cucked morality, the only immoral thing is losing, and if we lose, we go extinct
sage because newfag cuck thread that belongs in QTDDTOT

They can, but the point is to nullify their angles of attack. However, they cannot nullify the fact that 2000 Chinese support Brenton.

Anyway, in case none of you faggots can tell, a lot of these anecdotes are just Jewish shills trying to create a false consensus that people have been punished for supporting Tarrant, with the intention of pacifying you by making you mistakenly believe that you should repress your righteous indignation against them.

Attached: moonman.jpg (399x399, 12.82K)

Ultimate redpill: embrace fighting, war, suffering… that is the true nature of life. Organisms have being doing that for billions of years on this planet. It's what drives evolution. If you're too sad/pathetic/weak to participate then bow out.

White people were misled, largely by Christianity, into thinking they could stop fighting, war, and suffering on the planet and life happily ever after in some fairy tale world. That is what is leading us down our present path of destruction. Eventually we will be fighting again - only question is when and if we'll be able to win at that point.

Attached: nigger4.webm (640x360, 12.1M)

This is now a Moonman thread.

In case none of you faggots can tell, a lot of these anecdotes are just Jewish shills trying to create a false consensus that people have been punished for supporting Tarrant, with the intention of pacifying you by making you mistakenly believe that you should repress your righteous indignation against them.

Attached: moon.jpg (620x412, 44.59K)

You're entirely missing the point of what rhetoric actually is. You aren't even dealing with dialecticals here.

Keep posting like I'm not here.

In case none of you faggots can tell, a lot of these anecdotes are just Jewish shills trying to create a false consensus that people have been punished for supporting Tarrant, with the intention of pacifying you by making you mistakenly believe that you should repress your righteous indignation against them.

Attached: moon1.png (413x549, 83.92K)

The moon never sets

Attached: moon2.jpg (900x900, 75.97K)

WOOOP! STOP POSTING! OY VEY CHANGE TACTICS!

I straight up tell people I’m not sad because why the fuck would I be? Do you know how many people have been killed in the name of Islam. Fuck Islam. Everyone who matters agrees with me. If they disagree then they’re not worth my time. Get over yourself fool!

Are you done talking to yourself, faggot?

Attached: moon3.jpg (400x400, 42.27K)

user, sympathizing with evil makes you evil.
Don't lose your humanity.

Excellent post. You just shat that one out, didn't you?

Attached: moon4.jpg (790x900, 291.34K)

OH THE HUMANITY!

Attached: moon2.gif (560x420, 2.64M)

Faggot

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/

bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/

Party's over, Schlomo

Attached: moon5.JPG (600x398, 134.72K)

Kill yourself you wretched whore!

Can you explain this then?
Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

1. No one will care about it in a few weeks, including you (I'm surprised your relatives still talk about it)
2. Put as much info in an USB or something and put it in someone's computer. Curiosity might lead them to read his manifesto, and if after they read his manifesto they don't support him more, then he's a disgrace to your ancestors anyways.

Attached: moonman2.jpg (500x500, 67.07K)

This almost certainly isn't true. They've been conditioned to give luke warm condemnations of this sort of thing in public. It's the safe position to take. I expect most of them feel the same way you do. They support him, but are afraid to say it.

You can determine if this is the case pretty easily by inching towards the positing. Say things like "While his actions were extreme, I can't help but feel that something needs to be done about the muslim invasion or we will go extinct. By refusing to act legally and repressing anyone who speaks out the government and media is creating this type of violence." I suspect 90% of people will agree with you. The more you talk about it keep getting progressively more supportive until you start to meet resistance. This is where people's actual opinions lie.

Attached: Islamaphobia.jpg (599x407, 69.08K)

And he just keeps posting!

Attached: moon6.jpg (1192x671, 32.93K)

Give up and make a new thread

Attached: moon7.jpg (640x480, 74.78K)

Who’s fucking side are you on?! What kind of subversion shit are you on friend? Or this this some kind of attempt to out-kike the alleged kikes?!

You will feel the worst guilt forever if you do nothing and let muzzies and shitskins take over your lands. Do you really want your mother living around muzzie gang rapist.

kikes love posting pictures of dead Whites and Muslims, because it demoralizes the latter and arouses the former.

Everyone "Brenton Tarrant" shoots at covers their face to protect their identity. Only their faces.

They censor the internet so that you don't pay attention to the little (((weird))) Building 7 fuckups on their part.

The Great Replacement
By "Bronton Terrant"
pastebin.com/9ukPFyQJ

big dick energy feelin extra large tonight

Attached: moon8.jpg (1920x1080, 199.97K)

MAKE IT MAC TONIGHT

Attached: moon2.png (640x640, 4.37K)

Maybe realize the tv is not the arbiter of ethics and morality?

HE MAD

Attached: moon9.jpg (500x500, 55.16K)

/thread

OH SHLOMO MADE A NEW PDF EDIT TO SOW DISCORD.

Choke on yourself cunt. Nobody cares about this fucking attack. Nobody! You think people REALLY care in their heart of hearts? Lol Mack on my knife fucker. Cmon pretty boy……don’t make me ask twice.

How does it feel to know that you no longer possess the brain of a human being, but of a pre programmed jewish puppet?

You seem like you care an awful lot.

stop being such a fucking pussy
sage

There's a significant difference between fighting off an actual military evasion by a horde of armed, trained men hell bent on your annihilation and murdering random unarmed civilians that were invited into your country by you own government.

By Jews, you mean.

SPARING ENEMY CHILDREN PASSES THE PROBLEM ONTO YOUR OWN CHILDREN

Not the Moon Man, but I thought Tarrant's allegory of burning viper's nests was pretty on point.

Attached: moon14.jpeg (1600x2240, 322.29K)