J-WOKE Comedian with 240k subs

Comedian Owen Benjamin has been awaking to the jewish problem for past couple of weeks. His awakening has accelerated this week:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxsUByXv_mU
In this video, he exposes jewish supremacy in the Talmud and agitates jewry.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Gb4hK-gwqI
And in this video, he talks about his family, (((censorship))), jewish money, and the degenerate ADL

Embed is his most recent comedy vid punching up against the yids

Support and/or spread this goy.

Vox Day shills this guy like crazy.

Mein fucking sides. This guy is going nuclear.

anti semitic bastid, it was 60 billion

he didn't start talking about the jews until he got kicked out of hollywood

I realize. Whatever. Still solid entertainment.

Also, his channel just got demonetized and hes moving to a private paid platform for his streams.

Yeah, it's on Vox's blog. I'm more than aware.

You sound like one of vox's merry band of zionist faggots.
You and your kind aren't welcome here.

They're not really that merry. Any 'merriness' is due to overindulgence of poppers and cocaine.

I had a feeling someone would come here to shill Owen Benjamin after I saw this video. We're expected to think he's a hero because he made this video imitating the 6 gorillion meme.

Be aware that both Vox Day and Owen Benjamin (they are tightly associated and are launching a closed video platform together) are shilling the "based Zionist jews" meme. In fact Vox Day recently published a video entitled: Why I Support Israel (embedded).

They are both doing the thing where they claim the only problem are "certain jews", and that it's unacceptable to be anti-Zionist because "to most jews, Zionism is just nationalism for jews".

I currently suspect that Owen Benjamin and Vox Day are setting up a pro-Israeli alt-lite+ (plus) containment zone. Benjamin has ties to Rebel Media and Tommy Robinson, as well as Faith Goldy.

I don't buy that he is controlled opposition, he is part jew himself which is probably why he likes the idea of Israel continuing to exist. Which of course won't happen.

Because I noted a fact? You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

Benjamin's social media manager is based out of Israel.

Fuck off

I enjoy his streams and watch him live. Wondering when they'll axe him. Found him from the "Why didn't anyone save Leonardo DiCaprio" video.

Attached: rgw.png (634x415, 522.68K)

When the government and media are trying to make it completely illegal to criticize any and all wrong think, speaking out at all about any Jews is a good start

all this started with him saying kids shouldn't be pumped full of hormones.
didn't take long to wake the fuck up

This is a kike doing satire.

is he the new brother Nathaniel?

Brother Nathanael never supported so-called "jewish nationalism".

nah he's edgier and less articulate

Yeah, I admit he's way better than this person.

Pretty much this. Normal people don't go full 1488 until they're really pushed. Considering the Overton Window, recognizing subversive elements in the West is good enough.

Never heard of her.

Here's a .mp4 I posted yesterday. Spread it.

Attached: solid link.png (710x712, 281.91K)

How do you tolerate that whiny fat e-celeb pseudo-intellectual?

Now it makes sense why I felt such repulsion at seeing that rat (watching a few minutes of some Peterson exposing video).

*now it is clear

>weekly (((Owen Benjamin))) shill thread

this guy is a kike. He admitted to being 1/4 jewish.

lol, i've been following this guy when he was at like 12k subs, it's been a wild ride for the guy, i suggest you go back and start from the beginning, does a pretty good job of documenting how fucked you get for expressing opinions not favored by the goyim

Thats not what goyim means. He's a literal kike.

forget your eceleb bitch go ahead and spread it but not here

Do your homework, dipshits.
You're embarrassing yourself.
Like always, you can't get the full picture without starting at the beginning, and following the progression.
Stop being lazy, fag.

You're still glowing, nigger.

yeah, i just got to the part where people were saying that, i actually had no idea….why is everything a fucking lie dude? lol i'm an idiot.

He admitted that he's a jew satan.

Attached: Oven Benjamin jew.png (500x109, 9.57K)

Daily reminder these (((same posters))) signal against an ACTUAL JQ-aware comedian Sam Hyde.

How is this not the most Jewish pitch ever?

All you're doing is proving that you're intellectually lazy, and full of shit.

…or paid to be here.

Stop shilling yourself, Owen.

the fire rises kikes lol don’t forget to smash that like and subscribe to pewdiepie!

Don't you guys remember about this guy on jew rogan saying he was looking for white to disappear when asked about South Africa? Owen then asked "Should I be worried?" to which joe replied "No because you're jewish." Why are you shilling this obvious infiltrator?

Kill yourself kike.

I have lit never heard of this faggot until rather recently, where has shown up on Adam Green's videos

if that's true that is not like Adam Green at least lol

How the fuck does he keep getting away with it ?

Attached: e852df3945843d12f7002faf6258afa2.jpg (1190x986, 118.46K)

And when that day comes, as I'm sure it will, I will be there to tear it down like the pile of semitic trash that it is.

Lel. He believes the jew features myth. Next he'll say he has attached earlobes and a Nordic nose.
Spiritual jews and genetic testing.
BUY BENTO
bento.bio

Checked.

youre new and dont know how shills operate. they latch onto one cucked thing an eceleb says and call nonshills the glowniggers for disagreeing
i know exactly how its gonna play out, nothing is new.

Today I will remind them.

Attached: Boomer thinks he understands.png (506x359 90.75 KB, 14.91K)

lul this is hilarious thank you

This meme is bad and the meeting you had last week to make it up was bad too. Whichever meme engineer thought it up should get fired.

hi Zig Forums it's me, owen benjamin, jew, here to remind you:

ITT D&C shills rip apart some of the best voice's our ideas have in the public sphere.

Israel's existence means that we have a place to deport disloyal subverting Jews to. This is a much more realistic solution than genociding them all which some of you seem to think is the only answer. Once Jews have been deported we could end up at further odds with Israel if they continue to interfere in other country's affairs, but Holocausting them (for real this time) is not going to be a viable option at this point in the game.

Forgot some zeroes there, goy

is not a goy

Great but I'm hoping he doesn't fucking (((disappear))) or (((commit suicide by gunshot to the back of the head))). Just so used to seeing names going nuclear and 14/88 redpilled and then just getting V&. At this point, it probably just gives you away. Down the line, those who hold the popular narrative will be so numerable, it would be impossible to van them all yellow vests

Shut the fuck up, fed bitch. Whites are waking up and you chose the wrong side. Go fuck yourself.

Name people that has happened to.

You're an embarrassment, you boomer fed faggot. Whites are waking up and there is nothing you can do about it.

I can't remember any names but there are a couple of mega folders of YouTube channels who've been (((shutdown))), the creators (((never to be seen again)))

Vox Day literally posted a video a few days ago with the title "Why I support the state of Israel" you dumb faggot. It's embedded here:

That's not exactly proof of anyone being v&. Sometimes people just give up, or they make new name to post shit under.

did you watch the video?
what about his arguments do you dislike

There is no valid reason to support Israel. Israel does not need to exist for us to remove Jews from our countries, and Israel will not cease to exist if we do not "support Israel" anyways.

Basically he's telling White nationalists to go out and evangelize Zionism to the diaspora Jews so they will make an exodus back to Israel, which is exactly what the Zionist jews want to happen.

Lurk for 12 more years before posting.

Whether he is controlled opposition or not, he is still doing a massive service to our side.

who cares how it plays out, if it wakes up one tenth of his viewer base, it will have been a victory. You schizo fags need to fucking chill just a bit

Where have I heard this argument before? Oh yes, when people began criticizing Jordan Peterson.

You're right that the video in OP is hilarious and useful, but the question is what are they really up to? Benjamin is literally Jewish and is pushing a pro-Zionist narrative, while creating a super special club of "bears" that see anyone who criticizes Benjamin as being "the enemy". Reminds me of Peterson's lobster cult.

What is going to be done with the Jews if we don't have a place to deport them to? Don't tell me that you believe we'll be able to convince the majority of the country they need to be genocided. Trying to do that will play directly into their hands and galvanize support against us.

Why the fuck should I care where they are deported to? Not my problem. If they don't leave when commanded to then they will get treated like any other hostile illegal invader.
Why are you under the impression that we will be operating under a democracy at the point where we have the power to expel entire ethnic populations from inside our countries?
You're a huge cuckold. This is literally what you're saying:

Gaymergay dit it too rest is history.

Great work, user; fantastic post.
All Vox niggers read this and the posts leading up to it.
Polite sage.

And no-one cared who I was until I put on the mask. What does it matter what brings a man to understanding?

Ok, Siege/glow nigger. It's not about operating as a democracy, it's about the 4th generation warfare concept that killing enemies creates more enemies. If we start killing all Jews it's going to cause us to loose the moral level of the war. People will see us as the bad guys and act against us. The idea is if we leave the Jews with an easy way out they might be more compliant. If they have no where to go we can only expect them to do everything they can to resist us. Plus we will look more reasonable to all other parties. If they continue to interfere in our countries after the die is cast then they are now the ones losing the moral level of war, and more extreme options become acceptable.

There is no explicit proof of people being V& unless I'm mistaken, but when regular posters get their channel shutdown, disappear from social media and stop making videos, people tend to assume the worst.

He's not funny though.

Attached: carebearswastika.png (492x748, 109.85K)

You're a fucking moron. We can't expel the jews while they control the entire governments of our countries, and we can't regain control of our governments via democratic means, since they control the democratic process.

You actually believe that you are going to convince the public to peacefully deport the jews to Israel, and that the jews will throw their hands up and say "well, I guess the people have spoken! we will pack our bags and hand control of the government back to the people."

But let's put all of that aside for a moment. Here's the biggest problem with your pathetic argument for supporting Israel: The state of Israel is not going to simply cease to exist if we stop "supporting" them. The existence of the state of Israel is guaranteed by the control that the jews have over our countries.

The only reason that this "support Israel" psyop is being pushed by people like Vox Day and Owen Benjamin is because they want the right wing (for lack of a better term) to be sympathetic to "based nationalist jews" so that those jews can subvert our movements and organizations through "strategic alliances" or even direct involvement.

Again, your shit-tier psyop reasoning is:

did /cow/ actually dox them then?

He is jewish

what happened to dude?
last I saw he was normal

Kek.
It's always refreshing to see people get fed up with their bullshit.

Says who, you disgusting nose-tumor-having pile of human detritus?

I literally don't know who Owen Benjamin or Vox Day is, you stupid faggot. I still want your disgusting hairy jewish ass out of my society forever, though.

When ben shapiro isn't edgy enough we have owen benjamin.

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.

100%

Owen Benjamin is Vox Day's new Jew crush after he cooled on Thernobitch. Owen Benjamin is another edgy Jew gatekeeper and a waste of time. Vox Day is a pedantic pissy little bitch and also a waste of your time.

shills realize how influential comedy/satire is and are terrified of this guy
i see them shilling against him every time he is brought up
no, a gatekeeper wouldn't mention the jews, or would say shit so crazy it would discredit the JQ altogether
just look at how much reach this faggot has to do jokes like
that's fucking hilarious

go back to reddit

Says who niggerfaggot? You can't even grammar.

He's said before that he supports Israel's existance so the diaspora kikes can gtfo the countries they parasitize.

This.

This.

He found out it's 1/8 but true, and his wife is part Mexican so he's also a race traitor, but he's calling out kikes effectively to normies and not pushing blackpills so if you have a problem you're a dumb nigger.

I like Vox but that was retarded.

This is an invalid argument. You don't need to Israel to exist to get rid of jews, and you don't need to support Israel for it to continue to exist. The goal is to make people Israel friendly, and also jew friendly.

Attached: Hitler_is_right.jpg (1680x1050, 254.38K)

While owen is a good guy, he isn't our guy. Just because he is talking about the jews right now doesn't make him on our level. but he could be useful in spreading the question to the average person. a baby's first red pill type of thing. I'm just not sure yet if he is trying to be a gateway or a gatekeeper.

We don't need to be friendly with Israel. I think it would be great if we could globally cut most if not all ties with them. If some amount of force is required to regain control over our own destinies then I guess that's the way it has to be. That said I don't want to have to divert a lot of time and resources into totally eradicating them if it's not absolutely necessary. That would be morally wrong and wasteful. If they can just stop meddling with other nations then I would have no issue with them doing their own thing in their own country; as with any nation. Though, to be honest, given their history it seems unlikely they could manage that at this point. Their culture is so dependent on using other countries that without a host they might just shrivel up (or try to Sampson option us idk).

I think that OB is not all the way there yet, but he will eventually be and he kinda gets that now. He is reluctant to go deep on Hitler and the Holocaust; partially because it's difficult to show ironclad proof and, I think, partially because he's afraid of what he might find. Give the guy a break. He is being redpilled in real time. We were all there at one point, the difference is that he's doing it on camera with thousands of people watching and commenting.