Brenton Shills and the perspective of the future

THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT HOW Zig Forums CAN ACTUALLY SAVE THE WHITE RACE

First, just a friendly note.

Shills are Editing PDFs

So far, I've counted about 4 different versions of the PDF. Brenton initially only linked one, so where did many come from? The shill's reason is they were created by Mossad, but why would a professional intelligence agency leave four different PDFs on the net that magically appear at different times and out of nowhere? That doesn't make any sense. Realistically, some probably contain malware code or something – most likely written by an NZ ABC, but that's just speculation on my part. Essentially, their concentrated effort has one purpose: to stop people from reading it and taking it seriously. But why? The two most clear reasons: 1) so you start paying attention to their narratives; 2) so you start paying attention to MSM narratives. They want you to not believe that Brenton reacted due to what he had seen in Europe and his respective nation, which is something any well-born human could sympathize with. The fact is, Brenton's story is too relatable and inspiring for them and they're deathly afraid that his video and manifesto will inspire and moralize the demoralized whites, which is their worst nightmare because it is the antithesis of their thesis, which is basically you being a literal cuckold with a single tranny son. They don't want you having any heroes. They don't want you to have any idols. They want you demoralized and voting for a Yang-bux morphine drip.

Moving Forward

Currently, there are many diverging narratives: we have Zognald 2020, Yang 2020, Bernie 2020, everything-is-lost-Goy, and we have Brenton. All of those except the last gets us nowhere. Brenton, he is that spark which we can help ignite into a raging inferno to destroy the gloabal Kike establishment. Once it gets going, there will be no stopping it and that's the best thing we could ever wish for.

How do we do that? It's rather simple:

In doing these things, we will invigorate the white race with the powerful spirit of /ouraussieshitposter/ and in doing so, we will inspire thousands of men to follow in his footsteps. That will inevitably accelerate us into the global race-war and thus into the collapse itself.

We've seen and been through some wild things, but now it's time to start winning for real. Fuck your Zionist president. This time, we're memeing the fucking collapse into reality. If you don't like that, go back to Reddit right now and don't ever come back.

How we can get started:

German Anons, Dutch Anons, French Anons, Swedish user, Norwegian Anons, etc., please start translating his manifesto.

Everyone else, share it all wherever you can. Personally, I recommend Nationalist websites which can act as distro hubs for the content. Dinghal is a Dutch NatSoc site, so when we get the Dutch stuff done, we can contact them. We'll need to pitch it well, though, so don't be a retard. We'll need more sites. Any recommendations? Then please post them. THere's that French place that keeps popping up here and I'm sure Anglin's Thai Fuckshack would be willing to host them seeing it already hosts a permanent link to the video and manifesto.

We're going to do this and no one can stop us.

Attached: JustDoIt.png (640x311, 256.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/faq.html
thesun.co.uk/news/8674610/four-schools-stop-teaching-homosexuality-transgender-protests-parents/
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/permanent-link-brenton-tarrants-smart-manifesto-and-slick-video/
pastebin.com/9ukPFyQJ
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/
help.ubuntu.com/community/HowToSHA256SUM
lifewire.com/validate-md5-checksum-file-4037391
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He linked a pdf and a docx.
I'm guessing at least one of the pdf is converted from the docx.

But, of course, you can't even tell us what's different between versions.

bruh shut yo bitch ass up

Attached: 595.jpg (1058x595, 68.42K)

Forward

Attached: 1551162291391.jpg (2804x2900, 3.47M)

No. Brenton linked a .docx word document. Then people converted it into pdf because that is the filetype that 8ch lets you upload. Different people converted it different ways so the file sizes are different.

Paint your gun, you asshole

Yes, my point exactly.

The nogger appears.

Checked.

i… i… i'm a nogger? i'm shaking and crying kiddo why would you do this

Funny how that coincides with all the concerns raised over how they contain different text. And the shills are using the sizes as an attack vector.

give two people a .mvk file of XYZ anime and tell them to convert it to .webm and post it on 8ch
I gurantee the file size is going to be different.

I'm not debating that and that's obviously the case. What I'm stating is that this was likely done intentionally to sow discord. It's a perfect driving wedge.

Everything negative being said about Brenton Tarrant(king of Zig Forums) is meant to sow discord. All the false flag accusations and calling him mossad is just noise being pumped into the discussion so that fewer people are not talking about killing their enemies.

Attached: 6a0017239e191634c3920d33e6c597100708c438b8d4c08765b6968d6defe5b1.gif (260x400, 349.21K)

Precisely.

its a god damn shill storm!!! the shil-ocolypse

Get in here

for you white nationalist faggots.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpeg (300x298, 12.98K)

Tarrant the Terrific.

A repeat of the thread that's been posted here 400 times since board inception? No, this thread is much more productive and you can actually do something with Brenton. Discussing memes gets us nowhere.

White nationalism is a category error. There is no white race that physically exists, it's just a label for the various European races. Here, we're nationalists which by definition means ethnonationalists.

Pic attached is for you.

Attached: DalrympleCommunism.jpeg (652x310, 70.68K)

You people are so fucking stupid you must be shills. You have a lot to learn from sand niggers.

oy goys drink the juice

Attached: point at Messiah.png (500x500, 232K)

I hear you brother.

I like the idea, it would reach considerably more people if translated to different European languages. This is a rare opportunity to spread nationalist ideas among the population. I'll start translating the manifesto to my language, it's a shame our Nationalist movement is weak and very unlikely to risk hosting it

So which ethnicity?

Its called faggotposting.
If you use red arrows that means its a faggot saying it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (464x244, 9.18K)

>

Brenton was no hero. He was a victim. MKUltra delta alter. They took an innocent man, and they programmed him into a killing machine. Look at the way he moves. Perfectly stable aim. No shake. No trepidation. No adrenaline rush. No worry or trembling in his voice. If you guys had any idea of what the powers-that-be were capable of, you would get off the grid, throw away your smartphone or smart-anything, and go deep, deep underground. They take loners and rejects and they hypnotize them into killing machines. The ZOG false flags are deeper and more insidious than you think. This whole thing was engineered by the kikes to discredit and destroy the cause of white nationalism. Murdering innocent people, shooting a screaming woman in the street, that's something a zionist pawn does. White strength comes from our moral character, from our ability to act better than the savages. Ask yourself, would a man who toured Pakistan and spoke of all the "lovely people" in a majority Muslim country suddenly turn into a murderer of Muslims? The Five Eyes, Mossad, and CIA scum must answer for what they did to our white brother. They took an innocent, upstanding man and made a killer of him. The scum are watching. They're watching all of this and laughing at us. At how weak and vulnerable we are. Protect your children. Protect yourself.

Attached: Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg (320x240, 55.62K)

Did you not watch him lose his spaghetti over and over again with the mags?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (720x568, 337.13K)

Oh shit, that's useful.
Nice!
Thanks!
But yeah, Your source is
So no.

Fuck wrong person. SHIT.

That is some serious foil you have on.

He abandoned his life in favor of violence. If being honest makes me a shill, a shilling I shall go.

Your first day?
Don't answer.

My source is the 8ch FAQ 8ch.net/faq.html
Get the fuck off my board you gigantic faggot

Attached: FUCKING DIE.jpg (408x558, 32K)

Poorly-assembled jungle mags. Anyone would have fumbled.

Even if it was a false flag (I don't think it is), this is an amazing opportunity to use that interest of masses to redpill as many people as possible by introducing them to the manifesto. It is pretty damn good and easily digestible, that's why shills are working overtime to slide these threads like true faggots that they are

That's right. Failing this is the way to lose.

All the special treatment the niggers get is because their parents give a shit about their kids and will endlessly protest about it. We have none of this. Killing will not change this.

Where can you even buy a good siege mask from online?

Amazon.com. Let them know you're coming for them.

Attached: ed689c7f2e871a31986d5738cbba75ff4ef050547367bd27ea5b9347500871fb.png (620x412, 491.08K)

I could translate it in italian, but how can I be sure I have the original?

thesun.co.uk/news/8674610/four-schools-stop-teaching-homosexuality-transgender-protests-parents/

We do not even have this moral basis among our own people to protest fags in our schools. Yet you want to take on immigration. Shooting people and expecting anything but prison and apathy is fucking retarded. This event disappears in a few weeks like all the others, leaving more anti-white laws and no change in morals or attitude. It's shit.

Ebay. Buy from China. Literally a buck per piece. Or 1000 for $100.

either shlomo or blackpill, you are useless here.

Attached: 109-1093792_black-ski-mask-cartoon-clipart.png (1025x1096, 63.35K)

FBI shill, attacking the symptom does nothing to fix the root of the problem.

Attached: 109-1090157_ski-mask-red-black-art.png (480x515, 19.87K)

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/permanent-link-brenton-tarrants-smart-manifesto-and-slick-video/
Full video and manifesto.

Is the pdf on >>>/pdf/ somewhere?
I can't find it.

not sure I want to fire up a torrent for this.
sorry i have trust issues

The PDF might have tracking software in it. I'm sure you're already aware of this.

pastebin.com/9ukPFyQJ

You can track our every movement, but you can't stop the truth.

Fuck off KIKES. Bernie/Tulsi is the only option at this point

The muzzies don't kill anyone to win. Can you understand this?

No, thanks. I'm not idolizing that man.

Thanks chief.
I wouldn't be so interested in saving a copy if they didn't kill my fucking access to this site.

Attached: milkwalker.png (600x600, 13.28K)

Only a jew could have that many severed dicks readily on hand

Found the cuck

Can't wait to see your work, bro. Report back when you do. You Pastachads are pretty alpha anyway so I'm sure this will be a hit in Italian speaking communities.

Hitler dubs checked

"So long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people"
He knew what he was doing, so does everyone else who isn't an anti-white shill or a double-digit IQlet

not sure which one is supposed to be the real one but I'd trust this one by nature of it being on Zig Forums

>>>/brentontarrant/
sorry I suck at crossposting

>>>/brentontarrant/3
hopefully it works this time and I'm not terminally retarded

Shooting condensed to 8:40 with hit markers and badass music.

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/

bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/

if you don't see Tarrant was a psy-op to justify taking away white men's rights, the white race will never be saved with people like you pushing for more retardation
either you're a kike or a blind fool

kek

French here, already started translating.

so how do we save it shill?

If you don't see the whole "psy-op" campaign is an attempt by the government to pacify men into compliance by making it seem as if any action men take is in vein then YOU are the kike and possibly retarded

You're right, Moshe. THe real way forward was to vote Trump 2020 and get his accelerated beaner migration plan so we can become a minority even faster. We'd have our guns to protect ourselves from beaners while our daughters get blacked, though. Amirite???

no, you don't get it
you're already outnumbered, your women are fucking niggers, you have no political representation, and the world's public opinion is that your race should be extincted
if white men want to win this, they have start cultivating militias and private armies, which takes years if not decades
any "accelerationist" attempt is futile and will be met with global blowback
you cant win this by shootting at mosques,
you will be exterminated

Do you know the interesting question here? In the video, he's approaching the mosque and the muslim sees a white guy in full camo, helmet, and two rifles coming to the door and doesn't think it all strange and even holds open door for him. This tells me that fucking mosque has had a shitton of problems with the police to the point where they're accustomed to heavily armed police coming to question them.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (700x979, 857.99K)

Read about "The Siege of Malta" mehmet. And the odds were a lot worse than. 500 hospital knights held out for 3 months against 40,000, and then ended up slaughtering you as you retreated into St. Paul's Bay.

The time for meekness has long since passed, the time for a political
solution has long since passed.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (920x643, 599.53K)

this

Attached: 790415ad3ac5cc6c244d2b9e998722015b9e80eac99619f3b1bf9a38aaff1c4a.png (600x800, 385.42K)

Holy fuck, you guys are dumb niggers.

Attached: dedede.gif (326x183, 921.58K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (261x223 632.81 KB, 84.61K)

No shit, because Muslim men are Jihadis and most were probably on a watch list, especially when you consider Al-Queda was recruiting from there.

WTF that shit was amateur hour lol, he made a bunch of mistakes, namely not keeping tight corners or clearing side rooms his fuck ups did more for society then any of your most perfect moments

Attached: beb8ccd73ade1e3d651485d9c34a04df3126b38b0b7ce7a17a440785b962831b.gif (700x704, 304.38K)

What do you think retard? China for Britain or Native Brits for Britain?

This is a board of peace and harmony and diversity. There is no place for racism, even for the FBI.

The fact that a pirate bay search is flooded with fake results proves this

Excuse me officer but that language is noninclusive and very decisive

That plus those claiming the attacks never happened or that Brenton glows in the dark

gw user

and they also have to live in Israel, so an even stricter condition for them not being Brenton's enemy

i need the original pdf please. my original link got blocked by shiills mother fuckers

How do I make sure I have the right one? I haven't seen the other 3 manifestos. There are some flaws in the manifesto, but Ebba is mentioned, birthrates are mentioned, pic related is mentioned. I downloaded it from a torrent. Anyone got the fake ones?

Attached: unknown.png (822x152, 26.81K)

I'm in the process of translating the manifesto into Swedish;
Where do I upload it without it being traced back to me and before circulating it I feel more Swedish speakers should double check it in case the translation lost something.

Before the shooting I had very rarely visited 4- or Zig Forums, so excuse any newfaggery or whatever it's called. Tarrant changed everything for me and I need to do my duty.

Just park it on my board

>>>/translation/

That's the best place.

Use the torrent supplied in this thread. That one is 100% legit.

Isn't that fumbling from hand shaking adrenaline rush which reduces manual dexterity in stressful situation?

PDF in torrent is correct, video is not the best one. Best quality video is bsckol.mp4 (SHA256: BFF3449B9A48714FED41BEF26F2B4F07DCEB1C85FE3910098F0B432F680C5142)

You can verify checksums to make sure it is the correct one. There are apps for that, look it up.
Hint: you can also google those checksums and get links to files. :)

Name: The Great Replacement.docx
Size: 578973 bytes (565 KiB)
MD5: 054764ADD037D0B0B76E28EDF4548891
SHA1: AE6D72E3B0F0B4ECC08821B5ACB6A9C42C46C0A1
SHA256: 3719B6EF63E597C2C9CDADA9736D5613E731EC2C207635DD7B151AE0E304D509
SHA384: 1C1F9619F0F05A5E976102D9BCB04194B1A86A0422FA7021033501471E5744A82419D2B65859C1A6C31C033C9488EF2A
SHA512: 6066329DAF1BDD7BE1CAFF7DE712074C6A04F50D48F9872CF0A6CFA36B35818BEA8C6F715932F25464CCEFBC631C4C1605BF228901FF1995B1EDA4218B984146

Name: The Great Replacement.pdf
Size: 888387 bytes (867 KiB)
MD5: 15B88FFCE58F69E5C8826057384B8137
SHA1: F532D2448601012285C2E9C79C1E7002C476C1A8
SHA256: D9017CFDA86A09390FFCEA09766374FBE270C20D7AC5E53C0D895DE8D6A97231
SHA384: 3AA86DFE692F7DE4BA9708EBCB3C501EDD69F1CCF5EF6368FA14DE4BC5476857D771F484BC1A090B1F91DABA23BFB912
SHA512: 7D7F59DA28B41BB59B19EC3933676E8D6690BB1B52AF0DA2C588C582C2753F442D3B7D513F66C0824150A1E68415935D0C6486340E1A050E6897367DDC38C980

Cybersecurity is an important part of OPSEC. I'm going to teach you guys a simple way to check a file.

Any given file will have a cryptographic checksum that is unique to that file. For those of you who do not know about hashing. Hashing is a one way cryptographic process used for authentication for example when you login on a website and you punch in your password the the web application will run hash_funtion(you_password) and compare it to the hash contained in the the database that is associated with your account. This gives a level of security because site never knows your password. That's why the site never sends you a password when you forget it,there's just an option to reset.

Similarly when you checksum a file you will get a specific string of numbers and letters.

Here's how to checksum a file on Linux. help.ubuntu.com/community/HowToSHA256SUM

Here's how to checksum a file on Windows 10.
lifewire.com/validate-md5-checksum-file-4037391

Some of you guys have the original files. I would suggest start by posting the checksums of the original PDF and docx. If the checksum is off The file has been changed.

Hypothetically