Brenton going live in meatspace

Epic. Reminder to do your part. Posters can easily be printed and put up in a matter of minutes. The harder we push, the greater the reaction. Keep going and don't stop.

Attached: 1553063260429.jpg (700x803, 127.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lushsux/?hl=en
s4.imgload.info/4gs2zkax54b6z89.jpg
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-24/
patreon.com/lushsux/overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We just need to cool down first have patience.

Attached: large_5efcf6460daf35a148b955277fda78d4.jpg (400x400, 101.24K)

Attached: Sonnenposte1.png (700x1080, 68.04K)

yes

is that the same artist that did the reeee mural?

That's not how marketing works dipshit. You don't wait till product hype has gone before you sell the product, you ride the wave.

brenton bless

Bump

Remember that spraypaint and masks are a thing

Also get in here to piss off the shills

Quit spamming your shit thread or I'll report you.

lushsux
he's done a lot of them

Where is this? I can already hear the oy veys.

Is this real?

Kikes are making a new slide thread as soon as they get the chancehere isn't a single redpill thread in the catalog my friend

And there*

lel

How does opsec work for printed material? Obviously public printing places have cameras, but I've heard that sheets printed on personal printers can be traced back to the unique id of the machine (and then the store/invoice that sold that machine, etc.)

This is in Australia and is by lushsux, an Ozzy street artist who is Chanpilled.
instagram.com/lushsux/?hl=en

Use a secondhand printer or just use a public printer, just use cash to make sure they can't trace it back. I've done both plenty of times. Anything else and you're overthinking it, really.

kek. I get you but fr this place is covered in journos and glowniggers so just chill.

Attached: 036a0c468662d4e7d2b3cbdf436b25a1--ski.jpg (236x314, 7.53K)

They could easily have someone watching the print jobs or ask to see your printouts before they ring you up. They see , call the police and hand them their camera recordings for the day, and now you're fucked

How about go to a place with self-service, genius? In Oz we have office works. You chuck a few coins into the machine and print at $.05 per page. No way to trace it back. Easy. Stop being a nigger.

hearty laugh

NO FUCKING WAY, DID HE REALLY DO THIS?!

I've printed at large and small printers and they all have staff (and other customers). How else are you paying in cash?

Yeah, okay

Where is this grafitti from?

Office Works' printers print face down. No one is gonna notice unless you're a total nigger about it.

Getting paper tomorrow. Lets do it. Balloon drops, mail them to people from street mailboxes, slip his manifesto in some libraries, put them in newspaper stands, between the pages of free autotrading magazines in front of gas stations, slip them in lockers at gyms and schools, stick a few behind some milk cartons at the store if you can do it without a camera catching you, on the wipers of parked cars, mail them to CNN, NBC, NYT, WP, random celebs. Leave nothing uncovered.

Hahahahah

Some places have a vending machine type of setup where you put change into a machine directly connected to the printers.

How does this guy get away with painting these. How has he not been identitifed.

It's a jewish marketing campaign. You don't have to believe it, but be aware of the consequences if you do something that is related to this case. Be aware and do your own thing.

I am going to take a wild guess and say that your ID will disappear without you ever attempting to refute the people who answer you.

That's pretty good. I'm an artist and can do photoreal work but to put something that big up in a hurry late at night is pretty impressive. Any vids out there on how to do this level of work with speed in constrained circumstances so you can get away before anyone comes to fuck with you?

You can often find old printers at yard sales. People often list the things they are selling in their notices. Get up early to get the good stuff.

It would have to be an ancient computer because they've been doing it since at least 2004.

Remember folks.
Filter all false flag shills.

Better off making a stencil then spray painting. Its more edgy that way too. Be advised this is obviously grafitti and if you caught youll be charged that that offence alone.

Remember to scrub identifying information from videos of covert operations. Data AND metadata.

All my points are based on truth so by all means try. You can debate my summary if you like, but since I only call for awareness, i don't understand what you would get out of it…unless you have some sort of agenda, that is.

So using censorship like our hook nosed friends?

WEW LAD

Attached: 9fbf9c82e1874d27ee6bd5c28ac8a724dbb8fa25ca74ef5909315a0195ba5488.png (319x279, 82.78K)

This.

bump. Where is that mural btw? It's beautiful

That quote works both ways, user.

He's going to be something akin to park Zapruder Film, part Two Girls, One Cup.

He will be a cultural cornerstone.
Probably a historical bookend to the end of one era and beginning of another.

His feedback shitpost is like something that had to happen in a story for it to progress to the next act.

Attached: 31cbc_of_Art).jpg (2222x1495, 1.92M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (405x599, 580.8K)

Now that is good.
Praise St Tarrant!

I wish this wasn't shopped :(

*akin to part

Gotta admit it's one high-quality shoop though

Attached: 500pxShopped.jpg (600x600, 62.59K)

which one?

(heil'd)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x858, 616.5K)

oh vey good morning my fellow Koke,Kikes,wiggers and jiggers

הרעיון של אומה מדומיינת

Sieg Heil!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x672, 803.32K)

go Hitler! go team! woop woop!

הייל היטלר

Someone needs to shoop in flowers and cards like the cucks are leaving in front of muzzie church.

go team of Angry men typing on the internet who hate themself, woop woop

Hitler approves of this post.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1585x1080, 1.49M)

We love ourselves, otherwise we wouldn't be here. You just hate white people and we know that. Quit projecting, snowflake.

Hail Victory fellow user!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (920x611, 917.73K)

Holy shit based lush

Nope, it's fake

Nice try, Torpedo. Reported.

So using disinfo like our hooked nosed friends?

It works all ways because it's universally true you fuck wit

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (395x290, 206.42K)

Its not illegal to have an unpopular opinion user

Even if you get noticed printing in a public place and the police are contacted, you have broken no law. Sure, you may be questioned by police why you printed the same RACIST REEE posters that just spammed the town, but unless they can prove you printed the posters and then posted them you are still fine. It's not illegal to print whatever material you want even if it's deemed offensive and then pass them out to a group of people. It may be illegal for those people to post them in certain areas for a number of reasons, but again you can't be liable for the actions of others. Now you will probably violate some policy of wherever you print and get banned from kinkos or the library but that's completely different. What is more of a danger is you'll be exposed and potentially doxxed then Mr.Shekelburg will fire you and will call his uncle Goldberg to raise your rent.

it almost certainly is fake, tho.
look at the level of detail, the book cover, etc.
i can do the same photoshoping in 10 minutes.

Attached: jfdhgh.jpg (599x713, 102.9K)

That can't possibly be real
can it?
inb4 world media butthurt

Lurk moar before posting, or at least try to check things yourself, you fucking retarded mongoloid

This one is real.

Look at the ground, there is still the green paint.

This is a piece of art!
No photoshopp (you can even see the bricks of the wall with the paint over it - not possible to do with photoshop)

How to do repill postering
s4.imgload.info/4gs2zkax54b6z89.jpg
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-24/

that's a pretty great shoop in all honesty.

no shoppo

this could be the guy who did it:
patreon.com/lushsux/overview

Tell that to the kid facing 14years jail for a shit post.

You make it sound like a bad thing.

fuck off retard is this your first day on the internet or what, I know who the fuck lushsux is and if he'd really done that he'd be in jail already. stop pretending to be le epic oldfag and lurk 20 years before posting, faggot.

Attached: 5290273ae1c78ed1fd900e34b5b0e71baeece60c08aecc76071b8526ac572464.jpg (410x307, 39.6K)

ever heard of transparency of layer? ever actually opened photoshop you fucking retard?

butthurt shill detected.

lushsux maybe a fake tag atached to it.
But his is no photoshop you fucking glow in the dark.

faggot, then go ahead and try to do that photoshop job on another wall.

You have 30 minutes and then post in here on 8ch
I will wait.

layer transparency does not give you shadows and shit.

Also see the green paint on the ground.
The mural is legit

jesus christ are you indian or what? why the fuck are you larping as white? don't you have some streets to shit on, pajeet? POO TO THE LOO

Attached: 33bb9b284ce0f4cd27d33d5a13b1d2e868cd43d89f9d0c59fc457efdde31df41.png (365x311, 143.53K)

Wow, hats off. Lushsux has outdone himself.

nice photoshop

Fuck off retarded non-gendered glow nigger. As if someone can't spray using his name, kek

how is the weather in tel aviv?
inferior compex ridden kike!

everything is fake shill

gtfo

Attached: 530c4c14989d6.jpeg (300x200, 15.31K)

what can I say pajeet, you convinced me! I was jew after all! but wait what's this? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……. rly gets ur nogging jogging

Attached: from fucking CUCKCHAN.png (732x299 68.96 KB, 211.12K)

It's not just this image superimposed over the brick wall. It's similar, and he's probably used it as a template; but there are differences. Look at the sleeve of the left arm - there are folds in the material in the jpg that are not on the image on the wall. That, plus the overspray on the ground. I think it's legit.

user, be rational for a moment, it's obvious that the original was a painting of jesus or some saint and the murales was a copy of it, the edited parts are just the head, gun and cover of the book. the fact there's overpaint only means there indeed is a murales there, not that it isn't altered digitally.

Attached: 261198fcca76365ac6a2336ff4cff617c637c98a28fdea58da6ab460865d444f.jpg (470x774, 76.49K)

He knew!

Attached: sub2p.PNG (931x599, 267.31K)

how to post using tor?

i have made some cool memes, but dont want my gov to know thats me^^

Not a Photoshop. This is based off the original meme, but there are distinct differences.

You can't post images using tor. Because pedofaggots post CP and fuck it up for the rest of us.

Does it hurt to be stupid?

THIS. THE MURAL IS REAL

and how to u guys do this? just shitting on ur gov??

depends on. does it hurt to suck his own dick?

So there's freshly painted mural on a wall somewhere that just so happens to match the St Brenton meme, with the colours and everything correct? You be rational for a moment, dickhead.