/our/band

Just over a week after the deadly terror attacks on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, both that city and Auckland have canceled upcoming concerts by former Pantera frontman Philip Anselmo and his band The Illegals, apparently due to his past use of the Nazi salute and the phrase “white power.”

The venues that were set to host the shows, Christchurch’s Club Tavern and Aukland’s Galatos, announced on their respective Facebook pages that they would be nix the performances, both of which had been scheduled for next week. According to the New Zealand Herald, Club Tavern wrote in a now-deleted post: “The Philip Anselmo gig has been cancelled, we do not and will not support white supremacy or racism.” Galatos offered a more vague statement around the cancelation: “Galatos will not be hosting this show in our venue on the above date. Just today, information has come to hand which has made us uncomfortable about proceeding with this show.”

Back in 2016, during Dimebash, the annual celebration of Pantera’s late guitarist Dimebag Darrell, Anselmo threw up a Nazi salute and bellowed “white power” at the crowd. Anselmo played it off as a joke, but did eventually apologize for his actions, saying “extremely apologetic to anyone that took offense to what I said.”

Ben Mulchin, the tour promoter who booked the New Zealand shows, told the New Zealand Herald that me made the decision to work with Anselmo despite the singer’s history of insensitive behavior because Mulchin found Anselmo’s apology sincere, and believed that he “is of a respectful loving nature.”

“When his band offered to tour here I did have to soul search,” Mulchin said. “Did his apologies seem earnest? Did he fully comprehend his hateful display? Did he – as a prominent figure in metal – take responsibility on how his actions can embolden and encourage others to hate? I think this last thought is pretty important in the current situation.”

archive.fo/BbXVn

spin.com/2019/03/new-zealand-venues-cancel-shows-by-panteras-phil-anselmo-over-past-white-power-remark/

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0023694/reviews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am sure many NZ fans of Pantera and Anselmo will be chastened by this, reflect on their views, and not at all be moved further to the right by missing out on this event. They will nurse their beers at home on the night they would have been out enjoying the music and somberly become more liberal.

THE COMMUNIST STATES OF NEW ZEALAND

"REMEMBER GOY, IT'S ILLEGAL TO BE WHITE BUT ANTIFA WHO ARE LITERALLY COMMUNIST PARAMILITARY ARE A-OKAY AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE REPLACED BY THESE BROWN ISLAMIC MILITANTS THEN WE'RE GOING TO ARREST YOU"

"OH AND THEY'RE AL-QUEDA BUT NEVERMIND, YOU JUST SHARED A VIDEO SO 14 YEARS IN PRISON''

Im gona say it

Attached: 1546744684178.png (481x336, 131.6K)

Lol kiwicucks

pantera sucks
and most black metal musicians, really

pussification of society is astounding

Not the same.

You forgot Heidevolk, a Dutch pagan metal band. Very skilled and much classier. American metal inevitably comes off as lower class and degenerate because modern Americans are totally rootless cosmopolitans with a Jewish culture.

Reverend, Reverend
Is this some conspiracy?
Crucified for no sins
An image beneath me

Actually that’s a lie, Pantera has always kicked ass

Why not both? American metal tends to have a raw masculine energy that I often find lacking in a lot of European metal. I find they both have their place. Sometimes when you need to just get something done, like doing some work under the hood of your car, some raw American metal is better for that.
Also I’d add behemoth to the list personally. Love their music, although I understand some people call it “blackened” or whatever

Fucking faggot kiwis Pantera is good tier music and Phil dindu nuffin.

A NEW LEVEL
OF CONFIDENCE

He married a jewess.

Naw, but they WILL support brown supremacy and anti-white racism apprently

That is top disappoint

You pick your nose and eat it, don't you?

(Notes Name)……Noice……..Heilege user!

Hoe gaat het, mijn broer?

On the one hand, he apologized. On the other hand 2016. I’m not sure it’s enough time.

Hey rock star, look up longevity treatments. Push biotech past exploiting consumers with scams and cosmetics, and help people live through the current crisis era.

They aren't whites, they are Australians.

Putnam might be a funny cunt, but he's a fucking degenerate.

Or was, I should say.

BoreaalBroeders.

RIP seth
I find it interesting that the rampant degeneracy of the metal scene is right next to the media perception of traditionalist nazis. it's almost like when you stare into the abyss of nihilism and a life devoid of meaning and fulfillment, you either turn back and create meaning in your life or jump in headfirst to an undermined existence. sadly i think seth fell prey to the latter before he could step away from the precipice.

Attached: d70275297620d64013edb0e62718036a7154e675498d5a14aebe2e3cf5b7d252.jpg (486x462 8.76 KB, 21.52K)

Boy he's changed from the 90's.

Screech insane degeneracy into a microphone for 25 years: Cool with the Jews. Here's your million-dollar paycheck, Phil.

Show an ounce of solidarity with whites, or just acknowledge we exist and have interests: Show canceled. We don't put up with that kind of thing around here. Come back when you're ready to identify as transgendered and hold a benefit concert to fight the NRA, swine!

Everything is normal.

Accelerationism is the retarded idea that you can paint a roof by demolishing the entire house. You have no one to blame except for Brenton Tarrant. The left thrives on victimhood and you've supplied that to them.

Attached: a3c23afab7683672965b9cb5121341752206ffdfef59fb533392b387acc14f73.png - Copy.jpg (1280x720 44.98 KB, 10.56M)

its okay to have fun user

Attached: EdDime.jpg (1600x1067, 732.76K)

Look, you could just post that you're a retarded leftpol cunt. We'll believe you. No need to demonstrate it with every post, you fucking faggot.

Retarded metalhead detected, are you a nihilistic pagan larper who buys his attire from Hot Topic?

Agreed. But I was 12 the first time I heard Good Friends and a Bottle of Pills. Now that I have a kid that age, I look back with remorse.

Not a lot, compared with other things, but some. I just find it typical that everything the faggot did up to this point was a-okay by the kikes, but this is a bridge too far, apparently.

Can you triforce?
Just need to check something.

yes. kys chr*stcuck scum
hot topic is for scene kids, not metalheads

no, u suck

stfu boomer, your child is being exposed to FAR more degenerate things in current year+4

low t moralfag

kek

I understand where youre coming from, thats why i didnt start insulting you. You have the right perspective and its really the only message i can take away from this thread. The whole /our/band seems ironic, its a shitthread. So lets have some metal blogposts instead; I feel like i moved on from metal, but regarding metal my preferences still are Dio, Megadeth, Maiden, the usual suspects really. Also really like Kreator. MFW the last album i heard of them had songs like 'Down with homophobia' and talks about raising fists agains totalitarian terror. Megadeth will always be nice, Motorhead. Its only until the jew got heavily involved in metal that it became Twisted Sister level and worse.

Attached: disgusting.png (504x560, 265.29K)

That's why we raise children on farms, heeb. Mine has fresh air and natural food, so he doesn't grow up in Grand Hebrew Station, the way his old man did.

This user gets it. Vid related.

early kreator is very good music but they're a brainwashed nu-german vegan fag band

it's not, Pantera is politically incorrect

2bh I was listening to them for quite some time before this.
I always thought they were leftie though.

Precicely why accelerationism is a fucking abhorrent idea that only complete retards, and total blackpills would get behind, but since Zig Forums isn't quite adept to learning this, kikes will continue to reign and Zig Forums will act as if the white race deserves it.

Just like how Hitler allegedly wanted germany destroyed at the end of WW2 for allowing themselves to get wrecked.

This is why we'll never win, but you're free to accuse me of a kike otherwise.
It's spelt God, not G-d. Wotan preserve you, Zig Forums.

Attached: 1433058466905.png (401x545, 388.07K)

eh. I wouldn't call one "it's okay to be white"-tier speech followed by backtracking and apologising "politically incorrect" when there are actual NSBM bands

anybody that likes metal that doesn't listen to Grand Belial's Key and Arghoslent is seriously missing out, and they are 100% based with tracks such as "The Shitagogue", "Fodder for the Shoah", and "Tar-Skinned Pygmoids of the Dense Bush"

wow it's almost like we're fucked or something

Oh look /ourjew/ is back.

Naming the jew still works, doubly so if it's innocuous or masked within a leftist narrative.

I hope Phil goes further right and starts making whitenat music instead, like what he should've done in 2016. Hope he learns this time.

Attached: 162537.jpg (500x456, 65.85K)

but will it result in the reversal of white cohabitation with non-whites via physical removal of all non-whites? no, the only thing that would is state control, which is unachieveable

I mean the content of the music. It's violent Chad music.

all metal is

It would be extremely funny.

Hate to tell you faggots but on VDOP is a song speaking out against racism

I know, I always though Phil was far left.
Guess now the far left has been castrated and cucked, he's not to happy with the left anymore.

No good attack the radical.
What's wrong with your mind?

It'll end the jewish hegemony and enable us to do shit about them, which will make state control easier.

but how? all it does is increase the tiny fringe minority of people that are redpilled. we have no money, we have no power, the masses do not support us

He was for his time, Idk about his political leanings now. I'd like to think he understands the problems white America is facing. Pantera is a great band but they're definitely not "our guys." Pantera would perform with Living Colour before Skrewdriver imo .

What was the 1932 film White Zomibe?
imdb.com/title/tt0023694/reviews

Pantera played gigs with White Zombie.

I remember there being some kind of scandal where White Zombie would not perform at a certain event because of mostly being rap fans. He said something to the effect that those are not our kind of people. I might be thinking of a different band. White Zombie was disolved solo act Rob Zombie after that. I don't pay lot of attention celebrities. They make music I will listen to if it's good.

Attached: whitezombiepantera.jpg (1041x1600, 344.31K)

Lol even spongebob had pantera as a musical guest

What a cuck of a nation, burn it down.

Out-fucking-standing, you niggers sure know how to shoot yourselves in the feet.

Giving western civilization to the jews to own the normalfags epic style isn't gonna work, either.

Neither will legitimizing jewish claims of fascist violence and further obstructing normalfags from taking our path, because both solutions ultimately hurt your cause.
into a majority of people who will then question the legitimacy of israel/the holocaust, you dense nigger. Instead of whining that zoomers are lost, dump redpills into their gathering places like ifunny/tiktok/instagram and let that shit settle in. Mask it with humor if you need to.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (590x324, 68.76K)