Twelve students are rushed to hospital in Italy after Senegalese man hijacked their school bus and set it alight ‘to...

Twelve students are rushed to hospital in Italy after Senegalese man hijacked their school bus and set it alight ‘to protest migrant deaths in the Mediterranean’

Twelve students have been rushed to hospital in Italy after a man stopped their school bus and set it alight shortly after.
Ousseynou Sy, originally Senegalese but with Italian citizenship, halted the bus he was driving, with aboard two classes of 51 high school students.
He let everybody get off and then set the bus alight, threatening to kill himself.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6830639/Twelve-students-rushed-hospital-Italy-Senegalese-man-hijacked-school-bus.html

Attached: 11231494-6830639-image-a-40_1553092351677.jpg (634x423, 66.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

katv.com/news/local/2-plead-not-guilty-in-killing-of-us-airman
fdesouche.com/1178677-italie-un-senegalais-met-le-feu-a-un-bus-remplis-denfants-pour-venger-les-morts-en-mer-mediterranee
ansa.it/english/news/2019/03/20/man-hijacks-bus-carrying-pupils-and-sets-it-alight_c0d038c7-5b62-45ec-afa4-2429eceb6839.html
ansa.it/english/news/2019/03/20/terror-for-kids-after-hijacker-sets-bus-alight_e62509be-ae5c-453f-90ad-cc4968908b4c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vroom vroom.

wew great job Israel! an African with his papers throws it all away to make a spectacle for jewish media!

Italians aren't welcoming enough. They should build a bridge to Libya.

hello kikes. your pets cannot control themselves and continue to play into Brenton Tarrant’s hands. the fire continues to rise. Accelerate. gas gas gas

Replace foreign aid with paying migrants to go home.

You project like a leftist, pet. Revolt against your masters. Worship nobody who ruins their life at the behest of unknown others.

>??? years into "migrant crisis" decide to (((attack children on a school bus))) because of "muh feelings"
>fortunately (((the media))) was there to push it into English ASAP

i support voluntary sterilization programs. we could sell it to subhumans with a petty amount of cash and you know those shortsighted subhumans will take the bait.

lol like i said…
hahahahaha bait taken

Yep, this action by the poor, oppressed rapefugee will surely serve to highlight the plight of other rapefugees.

GG, nigger.

Attached: 2340349583409.png (211x244, 79.21K)

Good place to happen, Italy are already fed up with niggers. Good momentum.

The migrants are trying to cross the sea unprepared in shitty watercraft illegally and its the Italian children's fault. Refugees welcome.

Brenton Tarrant

Ousseynou Sy

V R O O M V R O O M

pick ONE you fucking newskikes there are THREE contradictions in this

While I'm at it…

Two Satanic Black Demons Arrested for Killing White US Airman During Gas Station Robbery

katv.com/news/local/2-plead-not-guilty-in-killing-of-us-airman

Attached: 1011963502-ShawnMckeoughCROP-618x464.jpg (618x325 57.19 KB, 33.47K)

Has man gone insane?

???

stop it goy, criticizing the media iis antisemitic

They contracted ebola from him before he lit the fire.

You are right, Daily Mail fucked up.
I found a better report (DeepL translated).

"While driving his bus, in which many children had taken their seats, the man diverted it from his itinerary, tied the children with cables to their wrists and threatened them with a knife. Fortunately, one of them was able to keep his phone and call the emergency number.

More than 100 carabinieri quickly identified and intercepted the bus and forced it to stop. But the driver, who had hidden petrol cans, spilled them and shouted to the police that he was making this gesture "to avenge the dead at sea". A reference to migrants from Africa who die in the Mediterranean in makeshift boats trying to reach Europe, while Italy denies them access to its territory.

Then he set fire to the bus with the children still inside. The carabinieri then broke windows to get them out. They finally got away with it all, except for a few poisonings due to smoke. 12 children and 2 adults were transported to hospital as a precautionary measure."

fdesouche.com/1178677-italie-un-senegalais-met-le-feu-a-un-bus-remplis-denfants-pour-venger-les-morts-en-mer-mediterranee

Niggeridoo.

I hope Salvini beats his ass and ships him back to Africa if he survives the beating.

Everyday I expect kikes to be gassed sooner than I expected.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT LETTING US INVADE YOU WITH OPEN ARMS."

absolutely insufferable, kill all the subversive mudslimes and entitled niggers.

Attached: Nigger swing.gif (182x325, 3.93M)

"kill himself."fake news

Attached: index_0_av (720p_aac).mp4 (1280x720, 7.62M)

Shill some more, kike.

The nigger attempted to kamikaze himselfz but kids escaped.

>GOY IT'S ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE HE WAS PUT UP TO THIS, TRUST THE (((MEDIA))) NARRATIVE. NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.
Do you write for Vice?

So do you write for Vice?

Cool. He walks on their soil and is instantly given citizenship, then burns them alive because they didn't make the trip nice enough.

Is that the only reply you know, npc fag?
Also, the other guy is right, you're so paranoid about the kikes that blinds your fucking judgement to other threats, either that or you're one of (((them))) trying to make people here look retarded on purpose

Literally what?

(((JOURALISM)))

Tag me I’m Gavin McInnis

nobody cares about vice so he's probably a vice reporter

frist nigger has a bigger than usual for a nigger. i bet his mom was a race mixing kike hahahha

Faggot kikelover

As a Carabinier commander said, the man shouted "no one is coming down alive" while setting the vehicle on fire.

Yeah, this was straight fake news.
Sorry I should have used another source.

coming down = getting out

I guess since the people that run our countries rape children they feel more at home with more of them around.

Come to the Castro district and say that to my nipples.

Failure to execute orders given. Like a suicide-bomber deviating from his target, and blowing himself up in an empty parking lot.
Or it was all a media ploy to show how merciful muzzies are. Fucking kikes, man.

time and place pusy?

He actually didnt let them out. Fake news from the DM

you mean every jew who showed up here to uncritically support a zionist mass shooter?

It's hard to find this anywhere else unless using very specific search terms. If this doesn't blow up in the next few hours it's probably being suppressed to prevent anti migrant sentiment from spreading.

June 9th & 4:20am. Be there nerd.

Brown man can do no wrong
my blood is boiling

Brown people are just asking for a race war

If a tree falls in the forest etc. etc.

THE NIGGER CHIMPED OUT

see you soon kike :)

most msm covering it now.

No terror charges or attempted murder for this shit cunt

They should go into St Peter's basilica and smash Michaelangelo's Pieta with sledge hammers to avoid offending the poor sensitive muslims' religious sensibilities.

if he actually killed all the kids in a fire. I can guarantee there wouldn't be as many people freaking out as there are about the aussie

Without a gun. What a faggot.
So he was employed to serve jews. Nothing of value lost.

Didn't he let everybody out before he set it on fire ?

no, read the thread

Doesn't show up in english Google news unless you use the guys name, but good to know it's spreading despite that.

They'll just have to spend the rest of their lives in pain and covered in horrific burns but it sound better than dead. You're right though, when it says something like 30 people injured most people don't think further about what that really means.

ansa.it/english/news/2019/03/20/man-hijacks-bus-carrying-pupils-and-sets-it-alight_c0d038c7-5b62-45ec-afa4-2429eceb6839.html

I'm enjoying this spicy Accelerationism lads can we meme this into memedom?

Attached: 1529693888921.jpg (550x414, 32.96K)

WRONG

The piece of shit tried to burn them all. POLICE let the students off.

whats happening here

CHECKED

So kids are fair targets now shitskins? Is this REALLY the way you want to play it?

Let's hope 100 niggers are Luca'd in Italy this week.

THAT'S THE JEWISH RESPONSE THEY WERE TRYING TO ELICIT! WEW

the cops try stop him with road block while other cops smashing windows at the back to get the children out but they failed to stop him the first time ansa.it/english/news/2019/03/20/terror-for-kids-after-hijacker-sets-bus-alight_e62509be-ae5c-453f-90ad-cc4968908b4c.html

Funny thing considering whitefags in the US burned niggers to their death. Guess the Italos have it coming for not having their annual niggerbonfire.

Did anybody said Luca?

Attached: 00b_01.gif (869x890 516.6 KB, 501.97K)

Pasta here, this is beautiful.

None of the kids were killed, just a little intoxicated by the smoke, the dumb fuck from senegal (born in france it seems, so just senegalese origins) arrested, and he sent a nice little message about the deaths in the mediterranean.
The comments i'm reading from other italians are amazing, they're fucking PISSED about how this nigger wanted to kill OUR kids to prevent the "deaths" of HIS nigger kind. Support for Salvini skyrocketed today.

DAJE SALVINI

I can see it now

he didn't let them off the bus
READ THE THREAD BEFORE COMMENTING

Let Traini out to clean up the mess

Attached: C4D92D6F-9BE4-43F8-82C3-171B18F7CE98.jpeg (400x300, 21.46K)

HHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPP MMMEEEEE

HHHEE

(Benito Tripsolini)

Attached: x3BTG9.gif (320x240, 1.92M)

why would OP just tell lies?

WHY WAS HE ALLOWED TO DRIVE A SCHOOLBUS IN THE FIRST PLACE

Yes.
Any with him as the God of War, Kratos.

There's a certain point where you jump the shark and rational and justified anti-semetism just becomes a ridiculous parody.

oh look mossad combed the sex offender list for a patsy! based israel!

OP here, I posted the article without noticing (I corrected in the post you quoted)

hahahha
The same reason as why a serial poisoner and mutilated would be allowed to be a medical doctor.

This.
Some dedicated ital-anons should free Luca and hand him his holy arsenal.

checked

Attached: poseidon_BLOCKED.jpg (1670x1042 51.38 KB, 241.53K)

Excellent news.
Stir it up with everyone you can speak with, old women working in shops, friends, family.

Replace it with bullets loaded into weapons and fired into the niggers. That is what we do to invaders, we kill them.

Replace the air in shitskins' lungs with seawater.

Attached: racewar_01.jpg (1400x1041 239.73 KB, 274.34K)

Not only did you fail to read the article before commenting, you didnt even read the fucking OP

Attached: 1465587719-summer-fail-makeup.jpg (960x1280, 128.64K)

Actually he is right

Just saw that well I guess my makeup is running I shall go REEEEEEEE in the mirror

Attached: ghost_macerata_2.JPG (800x450 52.28 KB, 45.43K)

FAGGOT
Die schlomo

(checked)

Attached: 1404762044460.gif (337x263, 3.96M)