Who are the worst enemies of White people?

NPR, The DNC, Silicon Valley, Academia not nice either

Attached: Marco_Werman.jpg (400x400 20 KB, 20.76K)

jews

This. Jews are always the worst enemies of white people. Second worst enemies are Jews in Israel.

racists are the worst enemies of white people

Jews.

Case in point.

If you have to pick one, or three

(((BRANTON))) SAID IT'S NOT THE JEWS, GOYIM!

Oh, so Branton was Jewish?

You're saying Jews want to cleanse White Countries so we should support Israel now?

Attached: image168.png (640x480, 99.41K)

Jews.
>>>/qtddtot/

No, he is right. Racists who hate white people, are our worst enemies. Since that most applies to brainwashes leftists, blacks and muslims it's obvious who needs to be physically removed.

wrong, it's white cucks. without them we would be set.

Elite Jews followed by treasonous white politicians

wrong, it's the jews. without them we would be set.

Banks

Holy shit you group of faggots cant read, can you?
OP wants NAMES. 1-3 people. how are you still naming groups?

George Soros, Dianne Feinstein, Bibbi, Nathan Rothschild, CEOs, politicians…
Shit like that.
not groups. SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS.

Baqiyah Wa tatmaddad, WE MUSLIM MUJAHIDEEN WILL FUCK UR WHITE ARYAN WOMAN RIGHT IN UR HOMES, WE WILL MAKES SLAVES OF U FUCKING LOSERS< COME AT ME< THE WAR HAS STARTED< LAUREN SOUTHERN< FAITH GOLDY< STEFAN MOLYNEAUX TOMMY ROBINSONS AND ALL UR HEADS WILL BE ON STICKS OR SOCCERBALLS. here is 14 words for you cucks, WE MUST ERASE THE EXISTENCE OF WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND NATIONALS, AND KILL THEIR CHILDREN

Gays

I can name some candidates… name my gang.

Attached: golan march 2019.JPG (1240x697, 145.78K)

maybe op should of stated he wanted names, instead of listing groups

Race traitors negotating our genocide

i mean, sure… but that's only true if we are better than everyone else… you don't think that, do you?

nice larp shlomosexual faggot

pic related. it u

Attached: 2771D036-7D9D-4912-85E1-F091C95EDB83.jpeg (199x254, 17.37K)

I thought it was clear from the OP given the pictures, but he specified in his 2nd post.

OI! U PAKI CUNT I AM TOMMY ROBINSON AND I SAY COME AND HAVE A GO IF U THINK UR HARD ENOUGH. IM IN ISRAEL WITH MY BESTIES ATM.

Jews

Jesus fucking christ, nobody mentioned Synagogue of Satan.

Slavs, specifically Russians

it was literally the 1st post.

still mad about your failed attempt at WW3 you filthy kike? kys.

Jews

No, it's our corrupt politicians collaborating with the Jews, THEN it's the Jews in 2nd.

MUSLIMS

{{{G}}}

Jews + whiteknights/cucks. They weaponize women against us.

the silent majority too lazy to vote the maul-right into power

yourselves.

Bigots are the worst enemy of white people.

Attached: 9c53655ebcd959496a790da1d1bac4d0.png (726x1059, 1.92M)

This post is in violation of rule 4, and is clearly made by a paid shill. It has been allowed to remain for a day.

Attached: Jews.png (540x300, 260.09K)

Can you guys go without thinking and talking about Jews for one single day? Serious question

this thread is absolute proof that this site has been compromised. 1 week ago the thread would have been deleted and OP b&

Christianity!
The obsession with the Return of Jesus myth has exposed a weakness that has been actively exploited. As a result, Christians are so obsessed with dying and the afterlife, that they are tone-deaf to the murder of christians overseas in the 3rd world, and they willingly give billions to the Pharisees, thinking it somehow speed up the Tribulation.

Attached: return-of-jesus-christ.png (611x313, 424.5K)