Western Separatism

Do we have your blessing Zig Forums

Attached: 1551896273002.png (371x277, 17.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LsRIu
macleans.ca/opinion/the-rise-of-the-republic-of-the-northwest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brenton Tarrant is a Jew!

fuck off shill

Trannies are not humans.

oy vey mossad psyop exposed!

wasted

You have more than our blessing

Attached: 3DFA77E6-AD45-41A3-8707-0F861354C493.jpeg (1037x1600 179.15 KB, 187.56K)

Holy fuck good to know the cause is going on the states.

Things are growing here but we'd love to have the help of our North Eastern comrads

We have the New Awakening and the Northwest Front here. The NF has a canada chapter for BC and Alberta.

Attached: 539E72A0-8E85-4BE8-B9B8-AFEEB90379FC.png (500x500, 69.73K)

You guys seeing growth at all.

There's a militia movement starting here in Sask

90% of the western separatism i've seen is boomers whining about Quebec getting equalization payments

And?

I hope America absorbs it with Montana, Idaho, the Dakotas, Washington and such, and a new country is made.

This is a start. We must all lend whatever support we can muster to this cause.

Alberta, Sask, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, also parts of British Columbia, Washington, Oregon and Colorado need to secede our respective nations and form a new country. Maybe add some of the uninhabited territories of the deep north… because why not?

Attached: serveimage - 2019-03-20T141204.009.jpeg (3840x2160, 4.07M)

That would be heaven on earth.

test

Nearly every slightly Conservative White I know wants to move to Alberta and make a stand there among their own kind

I wouldn't count on any lines being redrawn until america collapses, but with $20T in the hole and delusional liberals poised to usurp in 2020, it's closer than it's ever been. Once america is out of the picture, you guys can hook up with freed western states and together watch the parasites starve from a safe distance

BRENTON TARRANT IS A HERO.

They are retarded then. AB isn't white, SK is.

Calgary is a Muslim hellhole and Edmonton is a trash city filled with immigrants and STDs

Alberta is only white because of the farmlands. Good luck purging the multi cult hellholes of Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary and Edmonton if you really want separation.

Look at the Ottoman Empire or the Holy Roman Empire, without world wars empires can languish for centuries holding unto power like a desperate tick. Stop being afraid of conventional military force, a few thousand goat fuckers with old Russian AKs and basement IEDs took out both the US and USSR's militaries.

They aren't racial nationalists.

It will not be easy to reverse the tide against us. It will take dedicated effort from all of us, as well as sound, intelligent leadership.

Don't be so sure.

Shhh no more voting only bullets now

You should be excited, you'll be freed from the curse of your blood soon.

it's no strong enough justification for separatism, they'd get laughed at in any real political context

You are a FOOL!

Yeah you do have our blessing.

You gotta put out posters or something though to create awareness that you are going to organize to separate.

Territorial goals such as the Northwest Front is a sound idea as long as we do not get hasty and stupid in its pursuit.

It will take a flexible and well thought out effort to achieve.

Problem is no anons talk about saving up money in time for the move. It's always about off grid faggotry on this board sometimes. Fucking annoying as not every user here is some broken sperg sitting in his moms basement. We have actual jobs with decent money and power.

We need money. I don't give a fuck about kikes and muh system. No one I know is losing money for working. Just keep your head down and get shit done.

Attached: 1553094741241.jpg (750x979, 84.18K)

I say we liberate the US then absorb that canadia to make it free, then get all the saxons and germanians and Australians in there too. One giant fortress of militias composed of militias within militias of families that are themselves militias. Then we make everything we use and consume and conduct ourselves with a thousand year honor. Fighting no external war, focusing all effort to strengthening the peoples liberty, then we just lob inter continental rockets at jewish bankers when their slave nation states attack

I say that you haven't a clue as to what that would require!

But they are "racist", so they can be turned into nationalists.

First of all, yes it is. Second, who gives a flying fuck if controlled media tells people to laugh at them? The support for separation in AB and SK are both above 50% already.

then why arent they gone?

you only need majority referendum to exit canada

The countries that were USA and Canada are now meaningless borders. We must forge a new nation without those pointless labels of the past. How different is a White man in a northern US state and Canada? And how similar is that White man to a pavement ape of Atlanta or a Brown Aztec rape-baby from LA, or a raghead from Toronto?

Because the 50% that want to leave don't wield any political power. And even when you do have a political solution, look how messy it becomes. See brexit.

No, you need your elected representatives to hold the referendum.

That's not how it works here… Christ don't you have Civics in grade 10 anymore? Even if you had a referendum and won it a separation still needs to be approved by parliament.Think of Canadian referendums as suggestions.

Yes it is. Just because the (((supreme court))) says you need the federal government to do anything, doesn't make it so.

They operate under a different set of laws than you have been told.

STOP SPEEDING ON MY HIGHWAYS LEAFNIGGER
We will build a wall along that imaginary border just to keep you out.

The USA are weak to punji traps, even their trained soldiers get BTFO by chinks with shovels and sticks.
Just put a couple hundred near common paths that USA's immigrate illegally, that should scare some of em off.

GET FUCKED USA PIG!

Mapledick.

Yes, Balkanization will pave way for ethnostates, then mass white migration away from collapsing coastal states, then reconquista.

Attached: CSM lel.jpg (900x563, 117.3K)

I am an advocate of a Star-ship Troopers (book not film) style separation of civilian and citizen by way of voluntary service to the federal military/government for a minimum number of years to receive a federal vote. Federal power would be focused on control and expansion of human activities off world as we begin to exploit space in earnest with a secondary mandate to render rescue aid to victims of natural disasters. National borders would be redrawn to reflect autonomous populations (migrated to their respective territories) each getting an ethnostate. Each ethnostate would contribute to the earth federation military and equal flat tax/tithe. The federation would be held to a global constitutional compact outlining the extremely limited scope of federal jurisdiction in sovereign ethnostates other than to apprehend insurgents who directly attack the federal infrastructure or break the few global laws (at the request of the state). Each state would have great internal autonomy and structural freedom as to their control of their borders. Eminent domain and other requisitioned land under Federal jurisdiction would affect nations differently both positively in terms economic and infrastructure improvements in the surrounding areas to large federal hubs, and negatively in terms of potential changes to local environment or culture that may go against local inclinations. This will all have to be negotiated of course and I see no reason why cultural exchanges between nations and peoples would cease. This solution maximizes the chance for peace on the planet while also maximizing our ability to exploit the solar system and construct technological mega-structures in a cooperative manner. In this world each peoples would rule themselves as is natural to them and each can choose to offer their sons and daughters to an institution dedicated to training them and using them to build and maintain technological marvels and bring back that knowledge and a vote that gives you a voice as to the direction of this enormous human project. Even the "ethnostates" do not necessarily have to be homogeneous nor do they have to be closed borders. An idyllic white ethnostate in America for example might still have exchange students study with their masters but realistically the requirement for physical intermingling in order to exchange ideas and culture will rapidly disappear with technology assisted communication.

If it is possible to achieve this dream we have to try. I know our Asian Nationalist brothers would agree, the problem is convincing the diaspora Jews, Africans, and Arabs to return peacefully to their ethnostates. I believe it is still achievable but the chances of getting there without a rapid retaliation war getting out of hand first are getting slimmer.

I might post more about the federal constitution and the viability of achieving such a global agreement but I am interested as to what any of you might think about this possible outcome.

Canada is one of the best candidates as a Trial re-confederation to sell the idea to the world. I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the based beaver poster but his essays are floating around if someone wants to read them. He describes in his essays the need for a new confederation and the ideal position Canada specifically is in to usher in a better way of organizing disparate nation states the size of provinces under a federal banner. Our current system is very flawed and has too many ties to old orders who's priorities when designing our systems are no longer valid due to technological advancement.

Hard reset, not on our culture, history and traditions but on our institutional organization pattern in the face of revolutionary technological change.

Attached: 0cedd2610a5a820afae41eb4432e424858b5517d6e1b909e8f39236d013d200c.jpeg (2310x1781, 920.31K)

Ontario fag reporting for duty

Attached: Blocked_Path_Faggot.JPG (762x539, 66.92K)

(wasted)
Off yourself, glowfag

Help me retake BC ffs. We gotta retake Vancouver island.
I'm down for western seperatists. Cascadia, Northwest front, this new one, or whatever.
We will have to retake van a d seattle though. We need ports.

Also take Alaska and as much of the north with us and bait russia into providing us goods with a bridge to them.

Why the fuck is (((Macleans))) shilling for separatism?
archive.is/LsRIu
macleans.ca/opinion/the-rise-of-the-republic-of-the-northwest/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (820x592, 630.03K)

There are a bunch of good lads in and around Vancouver island and BC but also lots of antifa and eco terrorist wannabes

Red Deer is a relatively small city right on the highway between Calgary and Edmonton. Take Red Deer and you grind Alberta to a halt.

Classic divide and conquer. The best way to control the opposition is to be the opposition. If separatism becomes popular enough among western Canadian goyim, (((they))) will simply create a new compromised state with a new fractional reserve bank in its place. Most of the goyim and cuckservatives will be satisfied and proceed to forget what they where mad about within a decade.

White people are leaving the Lower Mainland at a rate of 1 every 18 minutes, ffs. Like, a family an hour. It should be the biggest leaf news story since Henderson's goal. But you won't hear the CBC faggots mention it.
Maybe the Cascadia Subduction Zone will collapse. I wouldn't hold my breath.

As other anons pointed out, there is no longer a peaceful, political solution.

Bullshit. I doubt you inbreds have a fuckin militia.

lul

fag tier