WHAT IS OPERATION BEARSCLAW

i found this after watching alex jones's march 15th show.

he had on millennial millie and she was talking about leaking some stuff about yang gang discord shilling groups. in the trailer video for her investigation on her youtube i took this screen shot.

can user give me more info?

Attached: op_bearclaw.png (1925x1080, 1.07M)

Those "leaked documents" were blatant fakes that were originally posted here. It's all a LARP.

Prove it.

The fake-ass Xerox streaks look like a GIMP brush. They end at the top of the document.
It's a fake ass slur filter in photoshop/GIMP.

Attached: Oyveyyougottricked.png (640x480, 25.42K)

Nigga it's fake
Steps:
1. Make a document in LibreOffice Writer. Export as jpg.
2. Open in GIMP.
3. Rotate. Add fake-ass shading that doesn't even look like a real scan using Airbrush tool at low opacity.
4. Add noise using Slur effect

Attached: Hoax.jpg (1000x1294, 105.46K)

Back in my ye'ol times when wikileaks had a leak its thousands of pages detailing entire operations with names visible and some way to verify that shit went down.
When "alex jones" leaks documents its 3 pages with some photoshop effects on them.

Guessing bears claw was a reference to try discredit Owen Benjamin.

And also why the fuck is it Jewish Indenpendent Online Propaganda Brigade and not JIDF? It's probably because no libel lawsuit if it's fictional.

Somebody posted on a thread "hurr durr please don't ask me how I got this" without any explanation.
Then, the story changed. Somebody reposted it on 4chan saying "I'm from the JIDF I am leaking because I am angry at my coworkers".
It's not even a good hoax. Nigger tier hoax.

>some part-jew eceleb loser that's (((shilled))) relentlessly here
You're retarded.

anti-jap trolling. makes sense. imagine letting a chink become pres? hahahahahh

It may have been a reference to Alex's designation in the sodomite community, with the "claw" part being an allusion to his love for feminine penis.

Attached: bdbe90cc38205f1c47bd151cfc006e1c767b7892ddea46cb9bdbffb892028800.png (1500x1500, 484.21K)

jonestein is shilling this shit hard today.
this is his explanation for "accelerationism" because god knows we can't have infowarriors do anything but sit on their ass and buy water filters and power bars.

millie literally joined that discord server shills were shilling here and that is the source of her "reporting"

I FAKED THE ORIGINAL DOCS TO SCARE YOU INTO THINKING THE PEOPLE ADVOCATING VIOLENCE ARE SPOOKS
I'm a nigga from Oregon and hate the White supremacists trying to take over and make a White country. I punked you guys to laugh at how gullible you are.
I actually was a bit tempted by the holocaust denial bullshit but then through this test I realized you guys only know to follow emotion and have no critical thought abilities.
Because I made them I am aware of all the imperfections in them.
* The Xerox lines don't line up with the rotation of the paper. Thus, it cannot have been an artifact from scanning or printing.
* The Xerox marks are the brush Bristles 02 in GIMP
* The font for the Hebrew text changed between the March 10 and 9 copies because I forgot to save and therefore forgot which font it was
* Operation GLOW references Glownigger. 2912 and sockpuppet teams are inspired by SCP Foundation.
YOU NIGGAS ARE WACK

Why doesn't (((alex))) refuse to name (((them)))

it's 7d inter dimensional aliens goy not the jew

Dank.

He has before, but he's a (((christian))) so he's by religion compelled to support semites.

That's a good one.

Attached: believeinsomething.png (370x272, 121.13K)

You are an African from Africa, and you are very insecure about your intellect which is why you work so hard to convince random people on the internet that you're very intelligent when you know deep inside that at best you are mediocre and belong to a mediocre race from a bummy as fuck country that's being raped by the Chinese. Just an fyi, fren.

Attached: 1551499265454.gif (450x450, 776.26K)

>>>/reddit/

He is a white guy-our guy doing an obvious sarcastic larp to illustrate a point.

If you can't tell it's fake just by looking at it, you aren't smart enough to post here. Not to mention that the burden of proof falls on those passing it off as legitimate to prove it's authentic.

You're probably the kind of person who hears Emmaly Reed talk about Hitler personally killing her father, and her having a spike nailed into her skull, and take it all at face value, feeling devastated about what one of God's chosen children went through.

Fuck off with your LARP yid.

Mudshit you’ll never ever be white
You are a literal nigger , nigger

That's not how this works. Proof or fuck off.

Does anyone have the original document link?