Wew that was fast good job mossad

New Zealanders have begun handing in their firearms to police in the wake of Friday’s mass shooting in Christchurch which resulted in the deaths of at least 50 people.

New Zealand police said that, as of Tuesday night, at least 37 firearms had been handed in to police officers around the country.

The prime minister is expected to announce changes to gun laws in the coming days, including measures such as a ban on semi-automatic rifles, a plan that was flagged by her attorney general, David Parker, one day after the massacre.

She emerged from a long cabinet meeting on Monday, Jacinda Ardern said her team would take the rest of the week to work out the details after agreeing to make changes “in principle”, adding: “These aren’t simple areas of law. So that’s simply what we’ll be taking the time to get right.”

archive.is/4OGc2
theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/20/christchurch-shooting-gun-owners-begin-to-hand-in-their-weapons

Attached: 97c75c5ff217def9e400a11c98c0b0ce2b8c7a64.jpg (1240x744, 59.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reported

Its this thread again. Reminder that boomer cucks handing in their guns aren't worth anything in the struggle.

Also, sage and report kike threads.

Islam just means submission. New Zealand is muslim now. If you don't fight when pressed into a corner, you deserve to be treated like goy bovines honestly. That's why you begin with infrastructure, not mosques. Just saying. In Roblox. I know Brent wanted revenge, he got it, but we need to do this right and big next time.
In Roblox

Lol that's even less than were picked up in Trumps bumpstock ban.

you all are a bunch of idiots that should be ashamed of yourselves. Go repent to whatever god or shit you pray to and seek forgiveness.

People wake up, listen to yourselves, the biggest sin is taking someone else live, if you don't believe that then I promise you that Karma will have its days with you.

Anyone who hands in their guns should be arrested. After all they're basically saying that they are potential psychos that could snap at any moment and go on a shooting spree and giving away their gun is the only way to stop that from happening. I mean it's not like giving in their guns is going yo stop OTHER people from shooting so that must be their implication. We can't have those sorts of people running around.

I don't know how many exist in NZ, but that would be nothing in the US.

Only 37 cucks have handed in their firearms so far? Wow that's barely anything. That means the rest are preparing to fight or hiding their guns.

It might not even be 37 boomer cucks since people own more than one gun.

I could be like 5 or 10 boomer cucks.

It almost makes me think the headline was just there for psychological purposes. It's the old "everyone's doing it" advertising campaign trick. It's why people start smoking. 'Come be a part of the crowd that's handing in their guns and forfeiting their rights. All the cool people are doing it.'

I think the only appropriate response for nz is to wait until new gun control is fully in place, then another aussie should make a kebab film using only bolt actions and revolvers.

Then God is the biggest sinner of all for no man dies before or after his appointed time and all men do die

Who cares ? We can easily get them on the darknet black market or print ones

They should also use fire bombs as well.

Yea, but do you have the requisite 3D printer and materials necessary? Those are pretty expensive.

a couple absolute warriors should put on helmets, cups, a stabproof vest, dual push daggers and see what they can do

Attached: 9325DE95-8817-49AD-ACE5-FFA814B0947B.png (487x399, 328.37K)

The best time was yesterday, the second best time is today.

Don't delay, strike while the anvil if hot.

Link to some of those darknet black market onions?

no you cant easily do that faggot.

To really drive the point home, the next one should be done with 2 akimbo illegally obtained M60 machine guns, Rambo style

Gun owners outnumber the Police and Military in New Zealand by like 12 to 1. They don't have to do shit.

hahahaha funny man lolololloll

They aren't turning in shit, stop trying to meme it

I wonder how many boating accidents New Zealand has annually

Big fucking deal. If you're the kind of person to hand in a firearm because somebody else did something with theirs, you were never going to be any good to us anyway.

Attached: 5ca.jpg (570x558, 81.19K)

HIS PLAN IS WORKING!

Attached: 897b6ccad52be52f7b2bff36add08dba3be9034124d939d1b34b2a2357cae1a9.jpg (3824x2917, 2M)

This shit is so fake. They will take a picture with some machine guns and say, "look, the goys are turning there guns in, you should do the same, bigot!!"

Attached: Stfu_elmo.jpg (868x834, 344.8K)

Attached: deshi basara.webm (640x360, 695.37K)

Christchurch is now going to be Mohammedmosoque.

Attached: FB1C1195-55B1-4791-A6E1-747CD264806F.jpeg (780x520, 93.97K)

its a compliance tactic called social proof, like when donations program on tv shows all the people who have contributed on the side
it makes you think everyones doing ot so it must be right
also laugh tracks

As an eco-fascist I support this move. Everyone can fuck off my planet is full only those who help remove the biological waste are welcome to stay
NAZI? NAH I AM WAY MORE SCARIER THAN A NAZI PAL
Krikeeeeee eh

prise kek

Oh no, it's all over.

lefty cucks disarming themselves is only going to make this easier in the end

Ok so those will end up on black market.

they are gonna redistribute those to the refugees before they give to whites

8ch is 99% shills now with the moderators being cianiggers burrying false flag evidence and deleting posts

Check the archive for proof

Stop spamming le false flag threads qnigger and keep them in one thread then.

REMINDER THAT GUN BANS WERE COMING ANY TIME WHITES STARTED SHOWING ANY REAL RESISTANCE. ALL BRENTON DO WAS ACCELERATE THE BAN. BETTER NOW WHILE YOU ARE STILL A WHITE MAJORITY THAN WHEN YOU ARE A WHITE MINORITY. BRENTON DID NOTHING WRONG AND THESE MUH BAN CUCKS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN VOTECUCK BOOMERS. START THINKING, DO NOT FOLLOW CONSENSUS.

bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/

bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/

Or maybe you're just a fucking retard and there is no false flag evidence. We literally have the entire event recorded from start to finish.

Bullshit.
And a dastardly waste of trips.

Wrong, gun bans where comming even if nobody fdid anything, it's part of their end game of creating a neuthered, weak, cowardly white race.

It happened. Whites refuse to actually fight back.

Bet you don't even know of Nice truck attack.

The government of NZ no longer has the best interests of the people in mind. This will make many Kiwis much much more extreme, myself included.

This is not necessarily bad. Those that aren't handing in their guns are people you'd want at your side - and your enemy of course.

Karma is the childish belief that life is somehow fair.

Attached: 1550807241680-0.jpg (4500x4500, 1.08M)

So then you would agree that killing it the answer.

Do they understand that not everyone is britain?

Not everyone is so easily swayed to bend the knee?