Based Brenton

Oh, hi. I found the real reason behind the New Zealand attacks. New Zealand authorities did it, Brenton racetraitor was just an actor.
Debate me.

Oh, and you can tell from the high number of new threads supporting him versus the low number of posts threads supporting him that Brenton worship is fake. Only glows go for that.

Attached: Capture.jpg (2048x976 381.79 KB, 316.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awww cute name, maybe this one will stick

Light speed shill/fed post. Are you a ninja?

Yeah I'm a ninja you dumb kike >>>/oven/

This thread is gay.

just keep it to your containment thread shill bitch

I am not interested in debating scared kikes. More so in killing them. Dotr is coming.

Remember to sage and report.

Actually Global Reported for Autist Dog shit Kike Spam. Literally fucking Hang your family Lineage

Attached: But MUH POST.gif (450x253, 2.09M)

fuck off glow in the dark nigger faggot
nothing is going to stop from killing a shit load of jewish journos later in my life

Attached: 64570af025fab12279141dd263a9f6a2caeaa7fd1b2ed1da2f72b3852121a109.png (600x745, 638.02K)

Go kvetch somewhere else you fucking peice of shit nigger faggot. You're contaminating this thread with your bull shit you beta male cuck.

Totally natural and organic you guys. Thanks for the bumps anyway. You lost to a phone poster for god's sake.

NOBODY COULD RESPOND TO MY SHITTY THREAD SO QUICKLY
lmao

Attached: 1402088484818.png (305x259, 131.5K)

(((You))) are going beyond the pale in your (((attempts))) to shut this down.

I'll see you in an hour.

Yeah yeah we get it, you totally discovered the truth and are doing your part in the struggle against white genocide by exposing the evil Brenton Tarrant and labeling him a race traitor and the jews are desperately trying to shut these amazing truths down. We get it, thank you brother, Hitler would be proud of your incredible work.

Does the energy of this place frighten you?

Checked.

This is a mod. Don't engage, just ignore.

Back on subject,

By the way, Zig Forums could have received similar information requests.
Thanks to the antisemitism law Americans could be arrested too.

*there will be arrests
lol

wow what a hot take muhammed

Interesting lie. The media and New Zealand authorities are trying to stop the video from spreading, however they have to know about the Streisand Effect by now.
The method being used to "stop" the video's spread is strangely clumsy. Their effort could just as easily be worldwide and more like what they used to shut down "pizzagate", where they make up laughably bad conspiracy theories and associate real concerns with blatant nutjobs.

They did they same to cover-up the truth about the 9/11 bombings.

So why not use the working method?

It's almost like they want the vid and manifesto to spread, thereby inciting violence between Christians and Muslims, and protecting themselves with the distraction.

I assume my thread is being slid by now.

You are the single most obvious mudshit shill in the history of the website. You don't know how to green text and you even type in English like a third world monkey. Holy fuck, at least try to blend in a little better you goat fucking retard.

brenton tarrant based jew, kills muslims so wipipo dont have to lift a finger
with jews you win.

Thank you federal agent goy, I'll surely change my ways now.

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8

GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS
GAS ALL BOOMERS

Attached: 307596faa3ca2f77af58768037764a498209191c6019127d7ddd198e5ec6e56a.jpg (1080x1080, 177.88K)