Jesus about Islam

Some people say that Jesus doesn't approve NZ. Lets see what Jesus himself teaches about other religions in the earliest surviving copies of New Testament:
gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html
21. Mary said to Jesus, "What are your disciples like?"

He said, "They are like little children living in a field that is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say, 'Give us back our field.' They take off their clothes in front of them in order to give it back to them, and they return their field to them.

For this reason I say, if the owners of a house know that a thief is coming, they will be on guard before the thief arrives and will not let the thief break into their house (their domain) and steal their possessions.

As for you, then, be on guard against the world. Prepare yourselves with great strength, so the robbers can't find a way to get to you, for the trouble you expect will come.

Let there be among you a person who understands.

When the crop ripened, he came quickly carrying a sickle and harvested it. Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!"

Attached: jesus.jpg (1000x882, 179.86K)

Attached: lion_jesus_knight.jpg (500x334, 30.58K)

Attached: jesus-overwatch.jpg (450x578, 30.74K)

Attached: evangelical-christian.jpg (259x194, 12.04K)

Attached: 1552785437097.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

Jesus lived before Islam did exist.

Besides, Branton was all about Odin. The only true God.

HAY-ZOOS never lived.

Death to the tribe of jesus christ.

European country's that adopted christianity only became the dominant force we all see today because of their pagan roots and racial origin, and even then christianity did more to divide europe than any muslim invasion ever did.

Fuck your desert cult religion, and death to the tribe of jesus christ.

So you wish death to honest, decent White people?

You are twisting my words into a blanket statement that supports your FOOLISH SCHEMES!

"Thou Shalt Not Kill"

Coming from a God that had our ancestors genocide entire groups of people that he didn't like!

"Thou Shall Not Kill In Cold Blood (Murder)"

Jesus was bland asf tbh frens

Attached: 1552275630566.jpg (1019x1285, 655.26K)

You do realize kind jew that the pagan Romans had absolutely no problem of committing genocide upon the Celts, killing the Germanic people and vice-versa. Is this is the pagan unity you are talking about ?
If you'd have studied history you would know that when the Christianized goths sacked Rome they spared the Christian people hiding in churches which was never practiced ever before .Pagan Roman people had absolutely zero problem of killing people in religious sanctuaries, like when they took the Greek colony of Syracuse.
You see if it wasn't for the roman catholic priests who knew how to write after the pagan invasion in Gaul we would have absolutely zero clue about Charlemagne or we would have no western sources about the battle of Tours.
What else maybe the germanic tribes would have addopted the religious practices of the arabs because that was the higher culture. Higher culture always assimilate the lower ones.

If your ancestors were slaughtered for being pagan then you are the descendant of people who came to the ways of Christ idiot, the other who rebelled got the sword.

I am your only hope!

Islam is the updated version of christianity, convert to Islam if you want to stay up to date

Islam is a christian heresy.

Your point ?
Christ said that Money is the root of all Evil.
Hes only aggressive move was to literally kick out banker Jews from the Temple in Jerusalem.

Follow me directly if you truly believe in me.

I have learned from my mistakes. Have you?

Islam is what Muhammad understood about Christianity, that got written down by his followers, basically it got even shittier.
Also he had clever workarounds to leave the worshiping of a pagan piece of stone intact. If Islamic savages would have left the Byzantine (Orthodox Christian) and Persian (Zoroastrian) high cultures alone we would live in a richer world.

Meaning ?

I thought it was "love of money"

Attached: 3b910e22cdb94a4990046f1ff8b3f0c1268ddbd534e8383720b025b348693504.png (1280x471, 282.02K)

You cannot fight the system directly.

Fuck Christianity mother fucke
rs

Don't confuse Evangelical heretics with real Christian Churches who condemn money lending .

Become non denominational its not difficult.

"X-tian Churches "
Those brick & mortar 501c-3 white genocide factory tax dodges?
Seems legit.

Tribe killing tribe= murder
Tribe killing goyim= harvesting

Which have told you nothing but lies about me!

1/10 bait

Come talk Bible at >>>/christianity/

Attached: Denominations3.png (3220x2210, 1.06M)

You are a liar and deceiver!

Explain

A defensive war is a just one.

>Nothing but lies about me

>Follow me directly if you truly believe in me

>I am your only hope

>You are twisting my words

Mods can we ban this actual schizophrenic

OMG!!!! Is that REALLY YOU?
THE LORD AND SAVIOUR OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????
ON Zig Forums!!!!!!!!
HERE,HAVE MY KIDS PENIS & ASS HOLE& ADRENOCHROME & HAVE MY BROTHER'S KIDS GET THEIR LIMBS BLOWN OFF GENOCIDING PRIMITIVE GOYIM IN WHOGIVZAFUKISTAN!!!!!

Attached: 63e88d7f5cb99963a05f9d25953dbb2a336d6d1e0d9a75bf4a27a1fdcd10b8b2.jpg (255x255, 27.87K)

Really?

Attached: 10%.jpg (771x431, 70.3K)

Dam this post reads like it was written in early 2000s Bush era internet on newgrounds.com
Did you just wake up from a coma?

"That file already exists" whenever I try to post the most bestest GEE-ZUSS memes.
Even when I mix an unrelated meme in.
"REMEMBER, TOUCH GEE-ZUSS NOT PEE-NUSS!!!

Yes the only true god that was a chickenhawk who gathered men to defend him and eventually ended up as wolf shit during ragnarok.

I am not the man you Christians claim I am!

I cannot save you! But I can show you how to save yourselves.

There is no such thing as a defensive war!

I am but a man gifted with great intellectual prowess.

Today, I am the Great Genius.

Yes there is Jesus we sold our coats for swords

Attached: 150223-nemtsova-jesus-rebels-embed2_xom0lf.jpg (1035x1380, 88.87K)

Really?
My oldfaggotry is THAT obvious?
I used to have to run 50' of phone line to plug into a hard drive that was bigger than my microwave so I had no phone when i was online & it took 20 minutes to download that Schrader "contractor"
merc beheading

Attached: af87e4ca77b2682b000d149965936bdce8ced2f5a3adc8e6be67614cb808e909.png (255x220, 15.59K)

I cannot convince you of anything that you are unwilling to believe yourselves.

sage for kike worship

Not everyone that mentions me by this slanderous name is an idolatrous Christian!

Branton only mentioned he didn't know if he was a Christian in the manifesto. Guy wasn't religious.

Stop making shit up.