CIA NIGGER EXPOSED

CIA NIGGER EXPOSED
IDENTITY EUROPA IS A HONEYPOT
THANK YOU LEFTISTS YOU ACCIDENTALLY HELPED
shout out to the terry davis spirit

Attached: 1553120909520.png (1080x1671, 362.86K)

report shillthreads

Unfortunatly every white nationalist group attract police. I don't have any info if he is legit or snitch.

lol another lawsuit for (((huffington post)))
(((jurnos))) better learn to code!

Fed? Sure. Fed not equal to CIA alphabet faggots though.

I'm sure there are a ton of police that are legit sympathetic, but history shows they can't be trusted since they're useful goons to the feds. Just like medical professionals. When you gotta deal with spics and nigs on a daily basis you're going to have legit realities coming into your waking conscious.

OP is still a faggot though.
Some shit-tier logic there.

for real. the average LEO has more in common with a janitor than a cianigger

Sometimes the police are on our side idiot.

Cops aren't smart enough to be alphabet goons. School resource officers are the lowest tier in local law enforcement ( can't be trusted to shoot a fellow white man for zog), I doubt this individual was compromised, he genuinely might've been doing good work for our cause.

There's nothing wrong with low level cops joining our orgs. As long as they are compartmentalized and don't play a major role or get info about events/plans.

This. School resource officer is code for nigger wrangler. No way that job does not repill you.

LMFAO

Wow this is some top-tier infiltration! Cops can be /ourguys/ in some scenarios

These organized groups are probably inflitrated with FBI moles.
I would use extreme caution and skepticism when dealing with organizations that claim to be working for white folk causes.

We use ABSOLUTELY ZERO electronic communication, ZERO federal mail/communication services, such as the post office.
Here's to the organization of the non-obvious, here's to victory.

GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS

Low effort trash OP.

Holy shit kikes are in full force today

Lol, are you surprised that police infiltrate extremist political movements? Trust me, if there was ever a serious leftist political movement in the USA then the CIA would shut it down immediately.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit, retards are going off on tarrants travel itinerary but they have no problem trusting a literal agent of the state

LMAO

An agent of the state assigned to the indoctrination chamber of the state.

Dude he must be so BASED AND REDPILLED

Amazing how you blame people for not buying the shit you are selling Yakov. In pain as he strikes you indeed.

I'm currently in the police academy, I'm officially a CIA nigger

>"You [persons]! I totally found a cop who belongs to a white nationalist group! Proof at last the pigs are racist!"

America needs to get its shit together for the race war. We can't do anything right.

If the cop isn't an elected sheriff or one of his deputies, then he's paul fucking blart. Mallcop.
Knight of the realm or fuck right off.

>Police Chief Jeffrey (((Katz))) recommended he be fired after he completes a state-mandated disciplinary process
These fucking Jews are everywhere. It's even more rampant than I had previously realized.

The group literally asks you to list your tattoos as part of the recruitment process, of course it's a fucking honeypot.