Hello, Ukrainian ultraright is here!

Hello, Ukrainian ultraright is here!
Redpill me about NATO pls.
As i see, NATO is the only superpower that can lead white race to win.
Only NATO can save 35 mln Ukrainian white people from jewmongolian russian invasion. Remember - russians are not whites! Serbian cucks are gypsies.
WHO ELSE CAN SAVE THE WORLD FROM JEWRUSSIAN COMMIE-MUSLIM NUCLEAR POWER???

Attached: c14-890x395.jpg (259x194 49.75 KB, 1.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t926284/
eur-lex.europa.eu/summary/glossary/mutual_defence.html
stormfront.org/forum/f67/
archive.is/1qOf7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_Ukraine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Ukraine
pravyysektor.info/
nationalcorps.org/
stormfront.org/forum/t447934/
2ch.hk/po/
youtube.com/watch?v=a13ouEL1eyQ
betemunah.org/edom.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just like in the cold war the jew controls both Nato and Russia.

in Ukraine we have hot war now - white genocide providing by russia. Our point is clear.

The only ones who can save Ukranians are Ukranians. Jews in Washington nor Moscow will save you.

Redpill me on why russia is bad

I will believe it when I fucking see it.

stormfront.org/forum/t926284/

Azov is good and Strong but must purge their nation of its Ultra-rich who control the country and hope to subject it to the dangers of consumerism. NATO must be dissolved to to free the world from its global policing.

Russia is a nation that wishes to return to Communism and cause even more genocide to White people. They are also controlled by the Super Rich.
The thing about Ukraine is the fact that its Population is very high, it still has family values, and it is mostly religious. The only path for them to preserve their own values is to be independent from the influence of Russia and the West.

Russia will invade us, if we start to kill the kikes.

There is always important preparation into this kind of thing. The goal would be to be swift in your action. Even if Russia invades has long as the purge is quick like 2 or 3 days Russia will be unable to react swiftly enough to capitalize on the temporary instability.

russia can react in 6 hours, remember we have hot war here

NATO is the default EU Defense system according to article 42 of the Treaty on European Union.

NATO is an (((american))) institution which aim is to drag Russia in a WW3 scenario by setting nuclear missile capable military bases near its border in former Soviet states like Kosovo

Attached: EuropaNATOWP1959.png (1165x1200, 352.87K)

Timing as well is important. Using propaganda and rumors to make your actions look somewhat justified is part of the process. Hopefully after you can black out media and gain control over peoples source of information. Then, secretly purge foreign citizens, and foreign elements such as world banks.

eur-lex.europa.eu/summary/glossary/mutual_defence.html

looks like venezuela part 2

jewrussia must be balcanized asap

The War has been stalemated for some time now and if they were to invade they would have no choice but to re-enforce the rebellious state rather then full on invade.

Venezuela is ran by crime and retarded commies who don't know how to use its resources. Ukraine has well trained and well armed far-right deeply embedded in its nation. They are like a stronger and better CasaPound.

So long as Jews control Britain, France, Germany, and USA then Jews control NATO. Your best bet is to forge your own path. Everyone knows kikes co-opted your last revolution to put their patsies in charge.

Neocon (((McCain))) heavily promoted the (((pro-EU))) People's Front party ( Народний фронт ). Once elected they would push the Ukraine entry into the EU in order to weaken Russia with a larger NATO expansion reaching its borders

Attached: ukraine-protests-mccain-murphy-1.jpg (918x516, 48.06K)

invading jewrussia helped jews to take the power

jewrussia wants to make "crimean corridor" to give water here

Only NATO can save Ukraine.

'the Ukraine' is marker of jewrussian bot

NATO must lead whites to win.
jewrussian khazar-mongolian khanate must be balcanized.

Attached: original (1).jpg (612x612, 39.36K)

I'm not calling you a paid shill, but I have the sneaking suspicion that maybe you have your iron-sights on the wrong targets?
I'd appreciate some evidence that supports your point of view though.

I live in Ukraine, so i clearly see that white genocide is provading by jewrussia.

Attached: 792500.jpg (450x365, 21.94K)

Has anyone else noticed how there's a sense of brotherhood on this board since Tarrant did his thing?

You wouldn't see this sort of camaraderie even a month ago:

Ah, nothing beats a hands on experience with the enemy. What would you tell those that think that both NATO and Russia are controlled by Jews and Jewish interests? What would you tell those who sympathise with Russia for "appearing" to be last independent European state.

(based numbers)

I've noticed this as well, but I have also noticed that the board is very polarised
It would appear that you are either for acceleration, or against it.

Sup retard, how is doing the bidding of the CIA working out for you?
What makes you think this?
Hahaha, the Russians are the natural historical protectors of slavic peoples. Learn your history.

I realize that. But 35 MLN WHITE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE HAVE NO CHOICE. NATO must be reformed and controlled by whites.

Attached: putin_v_kipe2.gif (512x392, 120.62K)

stormfront.org/forum/f67/

Nato and globalists pulled off a coup d'etat in 2014
Now your whole country is ruined
Your country got fucked over OIL
Vice President Joe Biden's son joins Ukraine gas company
archive.is/1qOf7

Troll, jewrussians are mongol-khazarian subhumans, who stole white history from KYIVAN RUS

Attached: 118246.jpeg (300x358, 29.3K)

The argument doesn't make much sense to me, using both strategies at the same time works. Propaganda and action go together like PB&J.

(checked again)
So right now, out of desperation, you need NATO not to be murdered, I understand that. I hope you know what's in store for you afterwards. You're probably going to get the post-war Germany treatment. Your kids are going to be re-educated, and millions of muds will pour in at a staggering rate. Be prepared to take a stand, please.

Adequate response

Well yes, propaganda and action go together quite nicely. What I meant is, there appears to be a sect of people who are against action altogether.

You made the same god damn thread yesterday.

Do you think acting like this will win the Ukraine support from other pro-whites?

I'm fucking starting to hate Ukrainian nationalists.

I'm french and I was thinking about joining you guys to fight against Russians. Not that I have something against them, but I like to know that each population must have it's own country, so fuck Russians who wants to steal what belongs to Ukraine.

We try to start kill jewrussian apes in 2014 (oles buzyna)

but jewrussian girkindt-strelkov starts the war

Attached: 1461273745_e-news.su_vyqd.jpg (525x406 67.7 KB, 26.78K)

You can talk all you want about "russians are not whites"(no wonder eastern part of the country doesn't what anything to do with you), or "white ukrainian people", even though just reading this one article on jewpedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_Ukraine proves how full of shit you are, but when your plan for your country is to jump off of Russia's cock is to immediately jump onto NATO/EU/Polish cock, pleading for your new masters to fuck you good, then no one will take you seriously as an nationalist, even if you call youself one.

Wrong article posted, was thinking about this one: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Ukraine

fuck u jewrussian shit)))))))))))))))))

i kill your kids in the daunbas)))))))))))))))))))

there's currently a ceasefire. there needs to be a peace treaty and secession of donbass. for reasons it is the ukrainian government that is the aggressor now and the one who will not goto the table honorably. war is over and we don't need to waste blood on this settled conflict any further.

RIGHT SECTOR

pravyysektor.info/

AZOV - NATIONAL CORPS

nationalcorps.org/

WE WILL KILL ALL JEWRUSSIANS IN UKRAINE.

Attached: 15432434522450.jpg (1200x800, 503.91K)

I don't think so. Given my polish ancestry, you will probanly beg me to suck my cock as your new master.

jewrussian trolls here))))))))
our elite is controlled by russian jewish elite.
poroshenko is business partner of putin the khooilow

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (3040x2184 23.92 KB, 612.33K)

proof your polish docs, pidorussian jew

Attached: DVC-Pn0X4AAMNb.jpg (420x280 67.77 KB, 18.47K)

you won't do shit. after the conflict settles down in the next 10 years EU/NATO will start flooding you with shitskins.

show polish documents, pidorussian jew)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Attached: NaQN7Xl.jpg (762x395 75.5 KB, 109.92K)

shitskins are afraid of us))) median income here is $500/month so they don`t came here))))))

You are pathetic. You don't have to live in Poland to have polish ancestry. And you are contradicting youself. You want to judge me based on my documents, but what if a person who identifies as russian shows you an ukrainian passport, will you accept him as an ukrainian or will he be a jewrussian to you? Not making much sense here. And I know why. The reality is that you will not be able to tell who is russian or who is ukrainian, or even who is polish just by looking at a person, and you know this, and that is exacly why you are asking me for my "polish docs". Here goes away your bullshit "russians are not white" argument.

you're both retarded tbh. Instead of working together against jews and (sand)niggers you fight.

jewrussians are snowniggers

Attached: строгий выговор от хасидов.jpg (410x319, 19.04K)

jewrussian troll is cucked)))))))))))))

Kill russian imigrants in western countries, all radical leftists are backed by them

Attached: post-3-13310321828632-21.jpg (581x610, 78.36K)

Best thing they can do is secretly ally with Russia and trick NATO into de-escalating the western Ukraine border so that units can just drive into Romania and Poland during a manufactured crisis.

Attached: 15462049088740.jpg (846x479, 68.76K)

Europe is a continent of peace.

That’s really what it is at this point. South America isn’t a continent of peace; South American societies are corrupt and exploitative. North America isn’t a continent of peace; it thrives on the peacefulness of its people, but the Yousa military is gigantic. Africa isn’t a continent of peace; all the smart peaceful people have been gathering together funds to GTFO while corrupt warlords reign. Asia isn’t a continent of peace, either; the repressive governments of Asia are variously corrupt and/or certain they’ll be overthrown if they aren’t heavily intrusive into the lives of their citizens.

Europe is a continent of peace. It’s the finest part of Earth today. People shouldn’t lie and proclaim the violence of Europe.

If you want to stop the erratic and disruptive influence of heavy migration, improve other countries until they no longer suck so much people dearly try to flee them. As another user pointed out, the most straightforward of all solutions to migration issues would be to nuke our own territory, but nobody wants that. So instead of making other countries still worse and driving still more desperation to immigrate, raise up other countries so their people want to stay where they are.

get out of Crimea, mongoloid kike

Attached: cff14fda-13d8-48ff-9f52-9f90eb8867bb.webm (1024x576, 6.66M)

So tell me, how should I identify these people, each of whom can reside in either Poland, Ukraine or Russia:

1. A half polish half ukranian person.
2. A half polish half russian person.
3. A half ukrainian half russian person (there are a lot of these in both Russia and Ukraine).

Who of them is a jewrussian, who is a proper white person? On what criteria will you make the distinction? Docs?

Attached: 15146160591030.jpg (600x600, 66.89K)

supporting pidorussia from pidorussia makes u a kike

stormfront.org/forum/t447934/

go back to po-rusha, peedorussian snownigger

Attached: 1340823634_putya-stena-placha3.jpg (561x380, 19.95K)

You try to talk to the Ukrainian logically.
The logic in Ukraine is not popular at all.

Dude we have the Far Right. We do not need a Ultra Right. Cause this is to much. Peoles need some Freedom. To much Conservatism destroys Freedom, as also in the Opposite way.

Nato is nothing other then a Army for WWIII.

Read about Adam Weishaupt.

Guys, this is the place where jewrussian mongoloid trolls live - russian pol called PORUSHAW

Look how it is indocrinated with leftism an communism

2ch.hk/po/

We are Slavic in the First Place. It doesnt Matter with Country as as Long you belong to the Salvic Race. All our Ancestors comes from Russia.

Lies. Russia was made in 1721 by masonic jew 'peter the dumb pig'.
KYIVAN RUS IS ARYAN HOME.

>2ch.hk/po/

Call your mom for help.

Attached: 15207722441270.jpg (600x600, 39.65K)

So let me see if I got that right. A jewrussian is someone who lives in Russia and supports Russia, no matter of their ancestry, race, religion or ideals?

Then, by that logic, someone who lives in Ukraine and supports Ukraine is ukrainian? Even if he is, for example, a jew, a muslim, a nigger, a chink?

If you’re a nationalist of any kind, then you shouldn’t support NATO. They’re a tool of globalism

your mum is fucked on donbas by our artyillery))))))))))))))))

go find her vagina

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41.07K)

Zig Forums isn't blocked there nor do they have Holocaust denial laws

I have no choice. The whole world have no choice. NATO must be controlled by whites.

That's true. HOWEVER our NATO governments don't care about Whites. They don't care about Europa. Both these entities, NATO and Russian Federation, are Jewish owned. Good hunting, good luck.

thanks! 14!

Also what happened in Ukraine polarized me politically and turned me full natsoc against kikes/clintononigger. Got duped with trump

youtube.com/watch?v=a13ouEL1eyQ

look how (((white))) is pidorussia

Yes, with women and children in the Donbas you are fighting effectively.

The inscription on the shells - "All the best - for children"

Attached: 43820_600[1].jpg (453x604 76.19 KB, 79.89K)

i dont understand why you as a slavic person see russians (slavic too) as your enemy. thats just utter bs. its ok to dislike the politicans, those no matter where will very likely not represent what the people really want - complete cleansing of the invaders. and actually we nee to get rid of them once and for all, first if there is no black or arab anymore, our future generations will be save

Welcome to nationalism, it doesn't need to make sense.

Давно пора воскреснуть.Фениксу

Attached: Nazischmuckblatttelegram21march1933.jpg (782x1100, 524.53K)

на русском или.украинсоки есть.говорящие

Нету. Пиздуй на двощ.

не ругайся,зачем.
ты не знаешь,не.моих взглядов не идей.

Are we talking about the same NATO that bombed Serbia?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (489x155, 38.53K)

As told in their Zohar, the Jewish plan is to force the West into a War with Islam. That's why they are flooding our nations with Muslims at the moment.

According to the Jewish text, either China or Russia will get involved and finish everyone off.

After that, the only nation left standing will be Israel.

Sorry Ukrainebro. NATO isn't going to save anyone.
betemunah.org/edom.html

The ukraine isn't even a real country.

Attached: IMG_20190308_231009.jpg (750x750, 81.32K)

Да какая нахрен разница.
Есть русскоговорящий раздел на восьмочане, есть 2ch.hk
За каким хером срать на международной борде в /po непонятными словами???

Attached: 15500926236060.jpg (500x333, 45.34K)

In one post, you appeal to NATO to save you from the russians, cause they are not white, in another you then provide a video made by a russian person to show how many invaders were allowed into the country by Putin as the evidence that Russia is not white. Are you really trying to make some kind of point that I don't understand or are you just that retarded?

Because if I follow your logic and show you some videos of Paris, London, or any other city infested by the invaders with the help of their rulers, or mention the fact that Turkey is a member of NATO, and then say "Look how (((white))) is pidoNATO", that should certainly make you drop any attempts to ask NATO for help with the jewrussians. After all, if Russia is not white, and NATO is not white, then I guess Ukraine is the only white nation left on the planet and you have no one to rely on.

Like they saved the Albanian mujaheddin in Kosovo from Orthodox Christians defending their homeland?

Crawl back up the womb brainlet, you're not done yet.

и как найти русскоговорящий раздел?
подскажи,будь добр

Fellow ukrop here
There is no solution for Ukraine. Both sides are ZOG, one more upfront than the other. Best bet is to play both off against each other while covertly taking over the gov from jew oligarchs. This appears to be what Azov is trying with the Reconquista Europa strategy, the issue of course being the sheer amount of time necessary to perform such a covert action.
As I said, Ukraine is fucked one way and fucked the other way. The only alternative I see to the constant jewing is somehow worming into the Visegrad Group and creating an informal Miedzymorse while western Europe burns.

NATO will not save your fake country from anyone.
You wanted problems - you got them.
Get together on Independence again and start to jump together, maybe this will help you.

Attached: Triumph_poster.jpg (294x400, 26.06K)

HIVrussians are not white

Servia is gypsy shithole