BUZZFEED GETS TROLLED - POSTS "SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE" AND A BLACK SUN

buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanhatesthis/4chan-vs-the-yang-gang

Somebody please archive this for me because I'm a retard a don't know how.

BUZZFEED GOT TROLLED!

"One 23-year-old who asked to be referred to as Corred, told BuzzFeed News that he worked for Trump’s campaign, but plans to register as a Democrat to vote for Yang in 2020. A gamer, Corred, runs a yangforpresident Instagram account and sells Yang 2020 hats on a yanggang.money online store.

“Yang talks about suicides, drug addictions, and the debilitating financial burden amongst the American working class,” he said. “I think every American in his or her 20s has known someone deeply affected by these issues. “I am a Gamer for life. Yang is our Shield. The memes are our Sword. Also, subscribe to PewDiePie,” he said."

ABSOLUTELY BASED AND REDPILLED REPORTING. SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

Attached: buzz3.png (433x591 1.76 MB, 202.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/w1Fk8eL/andrew-yang-wants-the-support-of-the-pro-trump-internet-now-it-is-threatening-to-devour-him.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Totally organic guys

subscribe to pewdiepie

LE EBIN TROLLED, TAKE THAT LIBS

XDXDDXDDDXXXD

yang gang 2020 nigga

Chinkshilling has really gotten out of control on Zig Forums lately. Yang memes are among some of the most inorganic I've ever seen

neets of the world unite

We have nothing to gain but our 1000$

Hey they told me I would be receiving a certified check for 6 miollion dollhairs
Why did you get scammed an only get one thousand?

#MAGAwithDACA

I'm a close friend of Brenton, and the shooting in the mosque was an esoteric metaphor for Aryans (Ecuadorians, Germans, Mexicans, etc) to take back Constantinople using America's war machine. Deus Vult.

Por nuestro Cristo, nuestro señor… AMEN!

The American Macron is here

"El Reggaeton Latino" should become 8/pol/'s anthem.

wonder if that's a reference to Yang replying to somebody in a tweet that asked him if he was for/against infant circumcision and Yang said he was against infant circumcision. I don't believe any elected representative would do something good, much less a chink, but I have more respect for him than useless Trump after that

foregen.org

Attached: e0a6f5a2e8ae57f599e28714f10f1d43e606f142d0e5cdbbf6a2fc94ed5ceb3b.png (667x1007 541.25 KB, 462.36K)

Nope
Beaners ain’t white bean nigger

((( )))
Stop trying to D&C, filthy kike

g8 b8 m8

Can't divide what was never united.

Hahaha these are so shit they're good again

Archive: docdroid.net/w1Fk8eL/andrew-yang-wants-the-support-of-the-pro-trump-internet-now-it-is-threatening-to-devour-him.pdf

Hm…

Yet another final Jewish boss has appeared.

How do you do font like that?

Nice DACA dubs

DACA CHECK EM!

#MAGAwithDACA

shilling fucking what? anyone who thinks politicians will save is fucking stupid

thanks friend

Attached: DTI83.png (800x800, 636K)

So there are people actually serious about this?

Attached: Fat_Ugly_Mexican.png (1166x562, 209.79K)

Only children and failed adults

Attached: DTI107.JPG (952x978, 168.42K)

people believe that Yang will actually give them $1000
Newsflash: It's all going to (((selected individuals)))

"SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE!

Attached: 8828a45f38cd4da144202b8595876a0fa2378c42e2c42b7b2cc25300bf6d4619.png (552x290, 7.28K)

jo-my-god , these internets are car-ray-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

LELZ

this fucking shit has become so normie, the internet is over

Is there literally anyone who isn't a shill and supports yang? I think not

Attached: mmsb2.png (640x356, 230.15K)

I can't even tell which memes are being serious or not though and the article says that the daily stormer and richard spencer support him. Now I'm not going to say those guys hold in kind of standard or something but even they can't be so fucking stupid and gay right? They're just memeing too?

oh noooo that sucks

Attached: WHITECHOICE.jpg (507x640 344.56 KB, 239.81K)

filtered and reported

If I was going to make another obama style manchurian canidate who posed as a populast to counter trump I would make yang. His symbolism, behaviour, and statments is obviously created by {{them}}

CLOWN TIMELINE

Attached: 2019-03-21 01_08_50.png (804x124, 20.36K)

Either:

You know we are so far into clown world that some pathetic idiots will actually be persuaded by even just these memes?

He has essentially the same immigration and gun polices as Trump so why not support him? "Who else are you going to vote for" seemed to be a widely regurgitated argument back in 2016

Attached: yg57.png (1113x999 546.7 KB, 1.01M)

lurk moar faggot

So, a Zionist shill
Patrick Little

here we go man, here we fucking go

Attached: 1553049060628.png (604x428, 58.16K)

Yes
Sure if you want, I don't understand why anyone would waste their time with a write in though

I'm not following

Attached: JRK.png (1390x1534, 1.95M)

audible kek

They’re not white and I am not doing jack shit you fucking mudshit shitskin
Kill yourself with a machete

Yang Gang thought it would be a cheap way to get PR by shilling on the chans. But instead their little gorilla marketing campaign caused 4chan to dox their staff and Zig Forums to shoot up a mosque in NZ.

Attached: UZ1Q.gif (400x225, 6.07M)