CHOOSE PEACE

THE BEST REVENGE A WHITE MAN CAN GET IS TO LIVE A ENJOYABLE LIFE. Don't believe in the race war meme. There is no reason to fight other races. No reason to fight islam. The powers that be have been trying to bring islam and christianity into conflict.

In order for a atom to be balanced it needs both protons(positive/male) and electrons(negative/female). Men with women are in a state of balance. Message boards like /pol are like a lot of protons(men) with no electrons(women) and as a result this is a breeding ground for imbalanced sort of thinking that some have alleged has led to erratic forms of behavior.

A christian who wants to promote christianity should simply be christian, evangelize the faith, and perhaps have a family. There is no reason to fight islam. If Brenton Tarrant was upset about muslims and insulted they were on his land he should have gotten the women in the mosque pregnant as a means of insulting the muslim men. He should have impregnated those arab women with his white seed.

The whole "muh white race" thing is stupid. It's just this thing promoted by the white left in order to drive normal whites crazy. The white left are just sociopathic witch hunters who are trying to frame normal whites as evil so that they have an excuse to socially crucify them.

Don't fall for the hype. It's okay to be white and okay to be proud to be white. If you want to promote the white race just find a white woman and get her pregnant and have a family. There is nothing wrong with impregnating non-white woman too, it's ultimately a matter of preference and white men have the right to exclusively date white women and they have the right to date non-white women too.

The white left has been trying to drive you guys insane, don't fall for the bait. Just be normal and peaceful and choose peace. The other races of the world are not trying to destroy white people. Arabs are not the ones opening the gates to immigration nor are the latin Americans. There are theories about who is opening the gates, but we know for certain its not muslims, latins, arabs, blacks, or asians.

The white left is basically a group of brain-polluted people who are engaged in a sado-masochostic game of engaging in sadism towards normal whites who are predominately working class, and the white left is also masochistic towards themselves, submitting themselves to the verbal abuse of non-white races.

Some have speculated the leftist jews are the prime pushers in this whole thing. Whatever the case is, whatever the situation is, I am telling you white man: keep your cool. Keep a cool head. Chill out, make money, make love, read, and right, and socialize. Don't let your self be driven crazy by the white left.

The white left have been trying to drive normal whites crazy, don't let them drive you crazy. Choose peace.

Attached: 5f580519492481.562dd20bafdf0.jpg (600x927, 390.09K)

I will fucking kill you if I ever see your face.

Hello reddit

Sage and report

You need to go back to where ever you came from. You have to understand we are not cucked by schlomo’s propaganda machine like you.

Reminder that these posts are allowed here.

wtf i love peace now

Attached: It says here you're a faggot.png (566x564, 434.88K)

I HATE that race mixing FAGGOT Lenin.

Stop thinking like an individualist. You are just a speck in the history of man kind. If you aren't fighting for the greater good, you should take a razor to your wrist.

Jewish shilling attempts so far
failure
Phase two
failure.
Phase three

LMAO THIS is no doubt what happened. The only thing you left out is that OP is a woman…come to 'fix' Zig Forums with her vigorous dick sucking skills.

Attached: The Love between The Führer and His People.mp4 (480x360, 15.29M)

Tell me more about about how men do erratic things without women while posting an image of a dude who beat is non-white wife

Attached: 51de446033726311352a2c68fc36e8f610a067a9304eb51c936aea80ae59ba83.jpg (491x488, 19.06K)

It was a false flag. The manifesto admits it. Whites aren't fighting back.

Your words are not of those that have read The Myth by Alfred Rosenberg.

Attached: 4E5374A5-6E7C-4A32-BB4E-2095D59DA933.jpeg (638x706, 89.44K)

While I do think many here seriously underestimate the disposition of dominance by jews, I dont agree that this is any time for peace in this world. you've already burned enough peace and apathy for several generations down the road. We are entering the dark days. In our lifetime, more people will be killed than at any point in history. It is a war of absolutism. People are not ready for the war, but the war is ready for the people.

(((>>12990267)))
Like clockwork.
Look, you piece of shit, I will never denounce White Nationalism or White men of action. So you're wasting your time.

birthrates bitch

you are wrong

No, paid shill. It was an admitted false flag. Its purpose was to steal guns. They have now stolen the guns. The manifesto explicitly says this would be the reaction. You have nothing. I don't care what you will or won't ever say, because you won't do a goddamn thing to stop jews from exterminating whites.

Peace was never an option

OP forgot that the only way to peace was through EUROPEAN ETHNOGLOBE and also forgot that niggers and subhumans kill more of themselves than anyone on the planet…so they are hardly a 'route to peace' but instead a route to the most debased animal type of life that a human being could imagine.

YOU MUST BREED THE ANIMALS GOY

BESTIALITY IS GOOD

Attached: niggers_have_muzzles.jpg (640x365 68.29 KB, 70.79K)

Give war a chance!

Attached: Barbara Lerner Spectre - Jews behind immigration into Europe.mp4 (480x360, 3.53M)

GIVE SUBHUMAN GENOCIDE A CHANCE OP

F.O.D Mossad.

Attached: natsoc_germany.webm (640x360, 7.92M)

THIS.
Unwanted opinions about the Tarrant fiasco are actively being shit down. Thread creation was blocked.
And now shit like this sits on the board…
I really need to find a new place.

Lol. The left also teaches black people to hate whites. All must obey their pigments is modern dogma over that way. They just deny it. In fact, they don’t believe it! But their tactics are horrendously incompetent, and they can’t restrain their “honest” impulsive hatreds, so it bleeds through.

OP obviously believes they’re talking about the whole of the left. As a leftist myself, I can attest that the problem didn’t become widespread. It wasn’t random population leftists. However, the left went corporate, and corporate sociopaths are (actually not all that evil but) blind to social consequences sometimes. Worse, the left went celebrity, and celebrities are profoundly arrogant. The combination created a nightmare of a leadership deficit.

(((>>12990292)))
See
You failed. And guess what; his manifesto and video is spreading across the internet. MILLIONS of young White men have already seen it and thought; hey, it can be done.

>(((you won't do a goddamn thing to stop jews from exterminating whites.)))

I like this idea