New Zealand: Call to prayer to be broadcast nationally says PM Ardern

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE KIWIS
ACCELERATE FURTHER

Other urls found in this thread:

smh.com.au/politics/federal/anzac-day-plans-proceed-in-turkey-despite-coffins-warning-for-australians-20190320-p515ww.html
archive.is/crbW6
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrp0khXwGY4
worldhistorythomas.wikifoundry.com/page/White Dominions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KILL ANYONE WHO PARTICIPATES

Anyone in NZ busy this friday?

New Zelanders should blast something troll-ish over all speakers during the Adhan.

Might I suggest, "Never Gonna Give You Up"?

Why no go whole hog and just play something like Erika?

SHE IS A FUCKINT TRAITOR KIWIS
You sheep fuckers just gonna hand over your weapons to this cunt? Huh you fucking cucks?

you can do better than that

Attached: fife and drum.mp4 (480x360, 5.92M)

Yes now we are talking
Do this except with a pig fucking PA system mounted in a big fucking truck o peace

Attached: FA902905-FA3A-4E07-A2C0-7C26D0FF77DD.gif (500x272, 988.77K)

She is also sending her foreign minister to Turkey to swear fealty to Erdogan.

smh.com.au/politics/federal/anzac-day-plans-proceed-in-turkey-despite-coffins-warning-for-australians-20190320-p515ww.html
archive.is/crbW6

Attached: 55B1A027-A543-4A99-B9AA-47790AFE1776.jpeg (720x620, 50.86K)

Hey kiwi fags , hijack the speakers and play gas gas gas as loud as you can
11/10

Nice. This was exactly the outcome Tarrant intended. The the faster the noose is tightened, the more obvious it becomes.

Attached: 7cd17dc5e85efe0a8a756120edd05d5767e4e86f4f2af9e01ebc9581762b8b6c.png (1429x925, 2.08M)

It shouldn't be related to anything he played in the car on the way over, it's gotta be "plausibly deniable" that what you're playing has anything to do with drowning out the Adhan or whatever the fuck the call to prayer is called.

shoot the pm dead, she is an enemy of the people and most liekly made sure your judges are also enemies of the people, don't target mosques, target the judges and policy makers

She's laughing on the inside. "This is my chance." She thinks, "Now I can grab all their guns and shame them into stepping in line with the migrant agenda!"

How are you sheepfuckers gonna tolerate this dumb hag who is basically totally making the country cuck for Islam? Someone has to do something – or at least someone should do something. What's next, you get a mandatory daily Muslim prayer played on all radio stations? She's a commie and is undermining traditional NZ culture and life. It'll be too late soon, I'm telling you.

It's funny how much Australia and NZ are like America and Canada.

We're all like Canada and nothing like America. Canada is by far the closest thing resembling the two nations. After all, we are just another British dominion.

How about some good ol' fashioned Eurobeat?

Attached: Ken Blast - The Top.mp4 (640x360 4.92 MB, 5.62M)

This is why you don't let a woman run your country, they always fuck things up.

if you're comparing Australia to the US, you might want to remember that Australia is possibly the most censorship-happy of all first world nations.

Attached: ohcanada.jpg (960x540 44.78 KB, 39.57K)

Kek
Life is funny

You say the same fucking thing in every thread, there isn't even any variety to make it seem like you're not a bot.

This.

Right, they've even been censoring videogames here since day one. The rating system only goes up to 15+, meaning anything deemed more than appropriate for 15-year olds is just outright banned. Foreign Anons, just apply that level censorship to everything and you basically have a realistic view of our censorship. You could say, the population is basically treated and trained as children.

This. The whole performance is a shit test.

I wonder how a gorilla would respond to this behavior from one of his harem?

If I was a white New Zealander this would make me think twice if Brenton’s actions were truly “evil”. Now the islamization of NZ is being accelerated by ZOG

Attached: 89463585-AFF5-4546-A49E-2833F85E7E3D.jpeg (412x463, 83.26K)

Mix

Checked

Elites view the people as the enemy. They have allied with those at the bottom against the bulk of citizens in the middle.

Kiwis, listen up:
Just don't get caught, check the place first for cameras and have a buddy to watch.

Brenton put kiwis on the spot. Accelerate or be cucked boys. godspeed

AMERIKKKA 😎👌 WE HAVE THE BESTEST GUNS!!!

Throw the Jew down the well, so my country can be free.

You get it.

Apologies. I meant the relationship has a similar bend to it. America and Australia are viewed as the more extreme, macho counterparts to Canada and NZ respectively. Of course, Australia is cucked to absolute shit and the nanny state only grows more bold by the day. It's fucking shit.

Kiwis better not tolerate this shit, or next thing you know it'll be permanent and sharia zones will emerge/expand. Look at the UK and you'll see what's coming if you do nothing.

kek just posted that vid in another thread

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED FOR THAT VIDEO ON YT…LMAO

Great minds and fuck the jews

Why are people so obsessed with politics?

KYS

Attached: this.jpg (300x258, 21.97K)

Because we don't want to live in 1984 style dysphoria

I do
That’s the dream dude press the fuckin pussy pedal

youtube.com/watch?v=Lrp0khXwGY4

Attached: o4jd8q303q.png (1960x1288, 2.65M)

It's a good thing I only get my news from the BBC then.

NZ, Australia, and Canada were not just another British dominion.. they were the White Dominions. That's why they are such nice places to live.

worldhistorythomas.wikifoundry.com/page/White Dominions

Every hooner should blast their song of choice at maximum volume. You nation imposing some other cunt's religion on you is unacceptable. It's using public time and money to invade your personal space with the call of invaders.

Theres more to life than 1984. I'm just wondering if people can look at an absence of politics from an opinion more original instead of copyrighting societal outlooks.

No more separation of church and state for you…you will be forced to choke on it.

uh, that's not how it works
you would be undoing yourselves

Why don't you suck a nigger cock, you giant faggot

Attached: new zealand police.png (580x530, 356.43K)

it's filled with jews

O KURWA PLEASE GOD NO THIS IS A TERRIBLE DEVELOPMENT!

It's the same in the UK. Police enforce the Jizya against whites.

funny how one white person misses his medication does a shooting and all white people think they are tuff LMAO #grewballsovernight

How fucking incompetant are they? There's no way they could have properly examined the crime scene and had enough time to clean up all the death and damage

Dominions of what: the British Empire AKA the birthplace of the Anglo-American-Jewish establishment. That's exactly why they are cucked shitholes. Also, how is Canada a nice place to live? It's a borderline communist country and extremely anti-white.

Let me clarify - not as in false flag, as in "The investigators have no clue what they're doing"

That's it, fuck NZ.

Is the New Zealand ZOG going into overdrive now? This would be unheard of even in Europe as far as I’m aware. (((The Elders))) must be worried

HOLD ON! WAIT! HOLD UP…ok, so I want to get this straight…that carpet should be covered in blood and bullet holes, as well as the walls and other places in the mosque. Now that carpet is not 'off the shelf' carpet, that is special order because of the pattern. Now it takes a few days to clean up blood and bodily fluids properly and it takes even longer to repair bullet holes. BUT IS SOME FUCKER GOING TO TELL ME THAT THIS ALL WENT DOWN A FEW DAYS AFTER THE SHOOTING WHEN THE BLOOD AND BULLET HOLES WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN REPAIRED/ WALL PAINTED/CARPET DRIED/BODIES AREN'T EVEN FUCKING BURIED YET?

HOT FUCKING DAMN THOSE TURKIKES MOVE FUCKING FAST!

TOO FAST

This is the first time that I truly thought that something was wrong. I swear to God you guys they are going to probably come and kill us all soon…be on your guard, m'kay.

To be fair St. Tarrant did record everything he did in there, but what do i know.

I'm a fan of the brass version myself

Holy fucking shit. This retard has fully shown her colors now. The revolution to retake kiwiland will be kicked off on Friday.

Attached: 78d8e3f10b4c9d11114dc9fe34021dcc11580a2c5655bd8ff8b2a81550471c69.gif (500x500, 2.1M)

Is that your original opinion?

Of course a mudslime would say that they are having the time of their life studying Islam, but the truth is everyone looks fucking bored to tears in that photo.
>inb4 one of the cops has had it with forced (((diversity training))) and shoots up more invaders.

Attached: dreams.jpg (905x900, 130.73K)

I'm thinking they cleaned it up immediately, with little to no proper forensic investigation. The NZ government and police have been absolutely showing their ass with this whole incident - but yeah, something's fucky

Lol New Zealanders elected this?

Welcome to the bad guy of the internet pussy
Show some fucking respect my name is Lucifer

Philharmonic version for classy blokes.

You realize that these things effect our lives and our futures, right? You can’t just “opt out”

Disobey the Blarist goblin at all costs.

Why would it be covered in bullet holes? Did you even watch the fucking video?

The bullet holes as well? This is the same exact model they used in that Canadian shooting at their parliamentary building. That stone work didn't have a single chip in it either supposedly after a crazy person sprayed the whole thing down in a shower of bullets.

Something is VERY wrong people.

I watched the video more than once you fucking retard. Do you really think that a fucking body stops a bullet at that range?

FUCK YOU FOR BEING A PRICK…THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG HERE…THAT CARPET SHOULD HAVE BEEN RUINED.

Vocal version

smh the shills are so desperate at this point.
He didn't spray anything down you turboretard, have you even seen the video.

Also note
Really makes you think who wrote that.

Punk rock version for shits and giggles

Do you guys remember the fake 'mosque shooting video' that was shown on Zig Forums a few days ago?

THINK ABOUT IT…

Any EXIF data on that photo that kebab posted?

What is the problem turkike can't handle anyone looking into shooting?

The one seen from the point of view of a 'victim'?

They are arresting people for even having an opinion on FB at the moment , and muslims preaching the quaran is being posted all over fb at the moment they are literally using this attack to push islam

What holes? He aimed his shots. There might have been some penetration but minimal damage overall.

Yes..that one where they are all sobbing and carrying on and walking around with 'blood' all over them while they are on the phone and playing bejeweled as well.

Everybodies future is dead. People on politics are all just trying to hoard more garbage so future generations can look back on us and say "they were stupid and primitive" like we say about the ancient egyptians. "Look at that stupid pile of rocks just sits there and rots."

I just want to have sex with farm animals. Simple

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING KIKE! I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT HERE, THOSE SHOTS WOULD HAVE PENETRATED THAT CARPET AND MADE A FUCKING MESS OF THAT PLACE.

5.56 is very small. Maybe they didn't repair the walls, and the holes in the carpet might be inconsequential - I've shot a couch with 5.56 and you could only see the exit holes out the back.

Given the legitimacy of the video, I don't doubt for a second the event is real, but I do agree that something fucked up is happening - given the proper amount of time for due diligence in any forensic investigation, there would not be enough time to properly clean those carpets or secure the all the evidence before removing it/cleaning it

But the exit holes would have been IN THE CARPET…so they would have been larger and that is not including if they were fired into concrete.

They didn't need a forensic analysis, you idiot, because the whole incident was recorded in first-person by Brenton Tarrant and he clearly laid out his intentions in the manifesto. They weren't playing CSI Miami, they merely did what they needed: take a few pictures and clean the place up.

There is nothing at all suspicious about how fast they cleaned everything up.

If concrete there would have been shrapnel and further tearing at the CUSTOM carpet threads…plus the forensics issue bothers me…have you ever been in a place where someone had just died? It smells really bad and that smell doesn't come out for a long time…A LONG TIME. No matter how much you air it out.

You have, beyond the shadow of a doubt, wandered into the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker.

Attached: 1440420315758.png (690x690, 30.4K)

Based on what expert training, detective Ass Berger?