Hotwheels cucks out big time

wsj.com/articles/after-new-zealand-shooting-founder-of-infinitychan-expresses-regrets-11553130001
outline.com/8EN9Nb
archive.is/Jl6NK

Attached: Hotwheels2.jpg (1260x840, 265.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1vNye_et1JZQquT9Oiz1wVnikEGU8zUZ7/view
archive.is/8QBRC
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/1105739787086905344
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12215041
archive.is/0d0CX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iirc he never really agreed with this place, particularly after imkampfy

Blackpill thread. Look at hotwheels' twitter where he says the media is bullshitting.

literally who

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12.18K)

Other thread was shoahd within seconds. Wonder how long this one will last

probably all quotations are out of context and the narrative parts are total fiction

TL;DR: He didn't. He's just faking until the media get off his ass.

other thread was made by a retarded nigger monkey

To be fair, it did shift. I don't think Hotwheels should have commented, though. Zig Forums generally supports the shootings and anyone who comments otherwise are largely ignored. Still better than Moot.

I looked and it is just some of the old christian stuff

What a faggot.

Attached: 1419554398497.png (1790x738, 1.93M)

What in the goddamn…I figured that brittle little faggot was pig shit by now. Huh, go figure.

Attached: 1430275790529.jpg (900x1052, 327.38K)

Pretty much what I expected him to say. He's a fucking faggot and it's time for everyone to realize this. Stop defending him and giving him the benefit of the doubt.

mine got deleted instantly

Attached: fox-news-logo.jpg (737x415, 85.54K)

That doesn't sound like him at all. Weird.

bullshit its a hackjob article
drive.google.com/file/d/1vNye_et1JZQquT9Oiz1wVnikEGU8zUZ7/view
this is his most recent project a more anonymized imageboard server
why would he post post this article and the next day say we should censor shit? i'm not his fucking fanboi either

Fucking what?

Do you have this except it isnt google

WEW LAD

Attached: 1418098256044.jpg (236x306, 15.63K)

1488 confirms…something.

I saw yours it was a fucking sentence fragment and then some retarded emoji. You sound like a jew crying about persecution after having your thread deleted for being the spam thread that it was.

Bump. You can't hide the fact that the entire site ownership is against our existence.

Brendan has barely been involved in Zig Forums for years, I give him props for creating the site but what he thinks is irrelevant now.

Attached: doomfist.jpg (680x514, 51.3K)

Uncle Adolf was sort of sad hotwheels didn't spend more time making RWDS friends.

The entire fucking WORLD is against our existence. In the broadest sense of the word.

GOOD. IT WOULDN'T BE FAIR OTHERWISE

Attached: 60d4c3be1d31e7260f37c611cdca4d47cc0b0f81cb2e88e2b4fbd3a95ec56257.jpg (1920x1039, 232.37K)

He's been shitting on Zig Forums for months and pretty much hated Zig Forums for years. Why the fuck do you assume he's on your side?
He's too busy defending Josh and how he did nothing wrong when he tried to kill Zig Forums.

Jesus fucking Christ I hate autocorrect
Brennan

it was a shitpost where i was trying to trick the mods into thinking i had made a thread on the subject when i hadn't

Are you people really surprised this mistake of nature is a traitor and has no other beliefs then following his most base animal urges?
Just look at him!

Attached: 1dbc363b328f0c90893079d3a83e3a290cddbef191fe17c75739b6028f26ea3b.png (800x450, 718.23K)

M8 its just like 43 all over again. Everybody's got us surrounded, but we fight on. Fuck em.

What the fuck I love
#YANGGANG
now
archive.is/8QBRC
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/1105739787086905344

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (609x301, 49.1K)

It is obvious from how the article is written that it is a hack job. Brennan's only public statements have been for anonymous boards to make themselves legally unliable for content. He's an austist who doesn't care about public perception or political arguments in general.

The majority of this board is false flag jews trying to give nationalism a bad name and have the site banned/censored. It's working.

Attached: dc0575ca714f56f93dd9f141abe6be9df26e5d1199a6c5354eb6638858749a65.jpg (240x317, 15.38K)

victory is valhalla

Fuck off, this isn't like the mullahs that go around villages picking the strongest and feeding them religious dogma till they're ready for their 72 virgins. Zig Forums and 4chan never advertised any of this shit except as a place people could go to talk shit that might not be considered "acceptable" so anyone talking about nationalist bullshit on the chans already had a fucking reason and searched them out specifically ("it is often blocked by corporate firewalls and is no longer indexed by Google’s search engine.") and probably just to vent so they didn't feel like islands and end up fucking arming up and popping off down the local mosque. Not to mention the simple numbers. Even at the rate apparent white supremacists and "incels" are going postal they couldn't hope to catch up to actually organized terrorist organizations. Speaking to the fact there simple isn't one and these websites don't fulfil that in the least.

But now hotwheels the nihilistic narcissist is being considered an expert about what goes on here despite, openly advertising he exploits shit for a payday. (“I saw the GamerGate controversy as a way to expand Zig Forums,” he said. “I wanted to unseat 4chan and to me it didn’t matter how it happened.”) and does the predictable selling us out for a pat on the head. But people are taking it seriously?

Attached: 082ee702c4b33363ec3974e9601f744b7074e27d721c456de26231c931398f96.jpg (540x732, 113.71K)

There's no way to stop it period. If not Zig Forums, it'll be somewhere else, because the source of radicalization is the mainstream media itself. It actually compounds the problem when mass censorship is applied. Because it means there's less social outlets left for grievances, yet people are frequently bombard by content which is engineered to agitate them. People then seek out more extreme communities as a result and if they're denied even that, then a nothing left to lose attitude develops. More attacks are guaranteed if more censorship is applied.

The exact opposite needs to happen for social media, loosen up censorship and focus primarily on overtly hostile content instead of hateful. Because if people who aren't normally inclined to be so extreme, would likely prefer being given an option to go back to a more moderate environment, and just talk instead.

The real choice is either allowing a certain amount of wrongthink on platforms, or risk spiraling the situation down into actual war. The difficult part for them is gauging the balance of what they need to ease off on but still maintain their influence. As for the media, well they'd have to actually at least pretend they're more neutral, and aim for more reserved coverage of heated events.

you cant pretend to be retarded if you are retarded

That pudgy little cripple has been cucking for years.

Why isn't he denouncing the article on Twitter? You'd expect him to make sure everyone knows if some article lied about him. Maybe someone should ask him on Twitter if he meant what the article says then.

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
NORMALFAGS ARE BECOME JEW AWARE

i always thought RSS had the best format for decentralized social media if it could be given the same priorities as usenet was in the 90s. i never liked twitter and knew it was a means of perception control from day one.

Like i said, people are coming here with grievances already. If they didn't come here it would be elsewhere. Either the issues are dealt with at their core. Or this is going to do absolutely zero.
Which is arguably in line with the manifesto. Because as each measure fails, the next becomes more and more totalitarian until finally people realize they're under a boot and it kicks off for real.

You know the drill lads, when the enemy's got you surrounded you pick a direction and pierce through the containment. Targets in every direction, you can barely miss one. It's a glorious day to be White.

And action is victory. Peaceful action, the most peaceful of all actions, actually

Attached: f18ffdcaf3451d30e9419cef03073f8c1fed2f322e71b6750f2f864f8467bd97.png (1302x444, 133.91K)

it just posted 3 hours ago. let's meet back here in 21 hours and you'll see.

It's a standard rat-faced hasbarat kind of smear campaign - a technique {{{they}}} call "bad jacketing''".

Hasbara 101 for hook-nosed "Social media Interns".

Attached: 92929292986769075251232912302398.jpg (748x729, 55.67K)

This. If only this faggy website had a based redpilled uncucked leadership figure like Joshua "Null" Moon.

Fred is not of strong intellect or conviction. His entire identity is built around his disability but one conversation will reveal inconsistencies in his beliefs on gene editing. He's simply an incompetent lump of shit who started hanging out on wizard boards until he found some fat bitch deranged enough to fuck him (until she later robbed him), and learned to program out of necessity because it was the only way he could avoid being a useless welfare leech. He had a single good idea - a Reddit style imageboard where users could easily make their own board - but without any business acumen or common social sense could not develop his idea into something significant without the help of an investor.

lol, people still using irc for that. RSS is viable even now, you can get podcasts and shit over p2p

t. jim watkins

just like moot
he's a faggot

cam-fee …. eye - mmmm - cam - fefeeeee

irc uses open ips and the servers are/were directly farmed for intel. i'm talking about a new rss protocol which features encryption and an onion type server interface.

I rike picshuh user

Had he answered differently, his life would have been made even more hellish than it is by the leftist media. I can't blame this guy for trying to save his ass.

Also Zig Forums is not just Zig Forums. For instance, the presence of a fairly successful Zig Forums board in these times of secularism is never commentented on. Muh nahtzee chan is easier to understand for NPCs who don't understand what free speech is anymore.

And yet we're treated like public enemy #1, when we all know full well that Whites are the LEAST likely to do some unannounced ultraviolence. It simply tells you that our opponents have us slated for complete genocide, that every other act of violence from every other group is simply ignored. Which is actually a good thing, in this instance. Because talking about natural law, I'll say this about natural law: turnabout is fair play. You can get away with almost anything if it's a turnabout. I'm pretty sure BT understood this essentially spiritual concept. Nobody's really that upset with his "atrocious" action, and why? Because it's fucking turnabout goddammit, and even cat ladies can see that.

But regardless of how well I'm able to exposit on this point, it won't matter. Just in the same way that BT laid out what he expected and wanted the reaction from the media to be, and it didn't matter. These are NPCs, they're ZOGbots, they don't really have what you'd call a personal existence. They'll dance exactly like you'd expect them to, regardless of whether you warn them or tell them, because fundamentally they don't have an independent consciousness.

Attached: 65a8a083833a12c2cf7ce4753204daae1ecf64d544118c21131fd89c011af0bb.jpg (1024x755, 445.65K)

Not that the rest of the world gives a shit about that.

Looks like OP is a lying faggot once again.

Attached: fake news.png (1037x567, 32.7K)

article does exist.
here's local jew zealand related:
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12215041

Uh oh they're gonna throw us all in Auckland Prison now.

Nice dig, we'll call this teamwork
archive.is/0d0CX

Attached: 1419605623090.jpg (255x178, 5.62K)

of course meant for

fuggggg

But where? Earnest question.
The thread asking where we might go in the event this place tanks has been anchored (>>12940045)

Convince me you're a Zig Forumsack and I'll tell you what my bunker's gonna be, fair?

this is what happens when you age, own things, and understand it can all be taken away from you at the barrel of a gun by 25 black-clad ZOGbots at 4:10 in the AM

Of course he's scared now. Frankly, it's what moderates most people here. Fear of loss

reddit

Someone had to pick him up so he wouldn't fall off the step when trying to move. What a miserable existence.

Anywhere. In any place you find Nazis and NatSocs organizing against the dead (((they))).

You would think some deformed bodied freak wouldn't be bullied into giving up the only thing that makes him on equal footing with actual humans.

But sadly his soul is as weak as his body.

He completely severed ties with the site in 2016, there's no point in his life being ruined because of some mass shooter. He's a lil bone man lil cripple gubgub, let him off.

not deviantart
You gonna get shoah'd

And in favour of Freedom and Sovereignty.

And ethnoglobalism! No, seriously.

Attached: 05c01d3324b2f27734b9dad2648e8f8cfb70f00ecfa79090efee51fc145f8ae8.gif (500x281, 1.32M)

Well thenks fort the spoon feed friendo, but the thing is I don't see this line anywhere.

In absence of this sentiment, the whole thing becomes a lot less sinister. The actual article sounds like a mild ass-covering PR stunt combined with a bit of genuine regret from an autist who spent to many years of his life shit posting..

Attached: 1469914632655.jpg (402x405, 15.51K)

wouldn't surprise me if the article author posted this in order to use comments in a follow-up article
thus the fake initial quotation. obviously maliciously inserted. OP IS A FUCKING FAKENEWS WHORE.

he knows he can be bundled up in some ZOGbots bookbag and then tossed down those marble stairs on a whim. I certain guys with badges, guns, and authority propped him up, rifled his little dick, swabbed his ass with their gloves, made sure he was comfortable, apologized, and then had a friendly little informal (((talk))) with him.

(((World Dominance))) isn't playing games.
Think Hillary Clinton body count

Attached: joans unholy beefcurtains.jpg (480x360, 37.2K)

Bring Back Snacks

Cripplenigger ain't been relevant in years though.

Attached: I mean really anon.gif (288x224, 509.33K)

Good. Hotwheels will accelerate migration from this shithole to places with NatSoc moderation who will ban kike threads.

Any proof of that? Or are you just spouting some rhetoric to try to persuade me into believing that the only way hotwheels wouldn't cuck out was if he had his life threatened?

Do you already forget that he broke his promise about collecting our info? Are you hotwheelz? Either way fuck off faggot..

He says that, but immediately after the shooting he drafted a whitepaper on building decentralized and anonymous imageboards, with pointers for how to practically go about doing so.

He is lying.

Attached: whitepaper.png (582x731, 102.87K)

What makes me angrier than all of this. Is I would be happy living a life where people left everyone else alone. The illusion the US sold everyone, that if you work hard and are generally not a dick. Things will mostly work out.

But it's a fucking lie. All of it. Everyone walking around with their hands out expecting more and more while they do less and less. I understand we're a society and I have to give up some for the greater good but they're not asking me for some. They're asking me for everything including my fucking soul. And where does it end? Just when I think I'm getting used to the inch of flesh they've torn off me. Some fresh fuckwit has the gall to say, that's not enough any more.

And when I ask why? I get a fucking shrug. I ask why again and I get told, because if you don't you're a piece of shit. I ask why again I get attacked, locked up.

And the whole time i can see in the corner of my eye that if everyone stopped being complete fuck heads and looked, that illusion we got fed could happen. We could just fucking get along.

But every time i dare to hope I'm slapped back here. Talking with you degenerates and your frankly fucking schitzo theories. Because you're the last fucking honest people. The last ones not trying to take a pound of flesh from me.

The fuck sort of world is that.

Also if the authorities are watching, this isn't a declaration of any intent, so fucking kill yourself you parasitic fuck.

Also, reported for eceleb shit. kek.

Attached: Selten Pepe.jpg (500x589, 168.57K)

>he knows he can be bundled up in some ZOGbots bookbag and then tossed down those marble stairs on a whim. I certain guys with badges, guns, and authority propped him up, rifled his little dick, swabbed his ass with their gloves, made sure he was comfortable, apologized, and then had a friendly little informal (((talk))) with him.
What an oddly specific and believable illustration of alphabets shaking the goyim down.

Attached: 1466738131216.jpg (283x356, 47.65K)

Fucking checked

Attached: ge2a4570.jpg (3958x2639, 2.37M)

no it's just WSJ fake news as usual
brennan's gonna sue them for $250M

I'm happy to see that people are fully aware that we are indeed ensalved.

This is what it looks and feels like with the kikes at the helm.

I'll still have my newsgroups bitches. Also, I'll fire up the modem and hit the bbses if I have to, IDGAF.

Attached: ayy.jpg (540x760, 189.85K)

(heil)
But what about all the gook ladyboys? :^)

Attached: 1471628987358.png (182x225, 36.08K)

buk buk

torbirdy looks okay, whats the issue there?

It was to be expected. Hopefully people from the moderation team have a backup site enabled just in case. Still, It boggles the mind that he would cuck to the left since they despise white disabled men. Unrelated but wasn't he in a Sam Hyde sketch recently?

Read the thread, it's fake news.

It isn't. You can also see it at nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12215041

I really feel the emotional truth of what you're posting here. Hahaha, you think I wanted to be this guy? Kek, no. I've spent most of my life under this illusion that we can all find common ground, and that everyone deep-down wanted for things to get better, and would work towards that. Even if only a little bit. I've since learned otherwise. The fact is, I didn't ironically become an ethnoglobalist. Nor did it happen quickly nor lightly. I simply understood that our "social" situation is a thin veneer over top of a genetic process. This is a genetic struggle, it's just our socialization that tells us otherwise. Not to be to cynical, but isn't that the "love" of passion between man and woman? A veneer of reasons on top of a genetic process. It's not that complex, when you finally understand it.

That picture
Stairs enemy of the wheelchair.
Ironic no?

It's the ironic tragedy of our existence. A good portion of us just wanted to watch anime, play video games, or some other hobby. But we just can't have nice things now can we. And in turn, we began to hate them. They've created us. Remember that.

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 481.68K)