Coming Major False Flag Attack in Europe

I am the Purple user and I have come once again to save you people from the shills. While I'm still up in the air about NZ because I don't have any first hand knowledge I know of something that Mossad is planning to stage and blame on Iran using the NZ attacks against muslims as justification for if that has any meaning. Could be them just taking advantage could be they did NZ to stage this. When I say did the most likely circumstance being they helped radicalize and push shooter to his end not a thing that did not happen. People died the video is real and has great entertainment value.

Back to the point Mossad is planning an attack in Europe or a coordinated series of attacks and I'm here to not just let anons know but hopefully the few glow nigs that lurk here with enough of a shred of dignity left to stop this.

Mossad will send bio/chemical team that is part of a secret military intelligence directorate on "vacation" as a reward for blah blah blah. They are not on vacation they are there in areas of France and Belgium to extricate chemical shells from WW1 that failed to detonate. These shells contain mustard, phosgene, chlorine, hydrogen cyanide, etc etc etc. All they have to do is follow the history, the war journals are published and in some cases up to 30% of shells used failed to detonate. Gas shells have very specific exterior for easy identification and all can be found by metal detector a few ft from surface in most cases. The point of drilling and tapping shells from WW1 is to put in people's minds that any Iranian terrorist can go dig one up and do a repeat attack because there are millions of these fucking shells in the ground. In reality extracting chemical agents from 100+ year old shells is really something only professionals can do under pseudo laboratory conditions. Some are much easier to remove than others if done at right temperature but some dipshit radical off the street won't know mustard gas shell from phosgene. The agents within these shells after having been extracted will be transferred to Mossad teams on ground who will plan and carry out individual attacks.

Anyway I digress; the jews are going to do a literal false flag mass gassing of europeans at railway stations. As the rumor mill churns in France, England, and Germany because their governments can all be relied on to toe the Mossad line in the aftermaths. Those countries also have HUGE sunni wahhabist populations that will be used to commit acts of violence against shiites thereby showing to the dumb goyim that most muslims are good and on "our side". Really Jews just own all the Gulf Monarchies and the Gulf Monarchies own all the sunni Imams in Europe aside from the Turk ones who Erdogan controls.

We are talking Mossad doing a version of what Shinrikyo did but done by professionals with proper training at multiple locations throughout the European infrastructure system. This will completely destroy societal trust to 0 levels and facilitate an immediate backlash against Iran and Shiite Muslims who will be the alleged perpetrators along with a ramp up of the police state to levels that would make Orwell's imagination tremble. It will be said the government of Iran and Ayatollah are either complicit or approved of the attacks which they will pin on the IRGC Quds forces. I stuck my neck out to warn these idiots so they could do something similar to what Russia does each time there is going to be another Syrian gas hoax but alas have not heard back from them so I will have to rely on shitposters to spread the truth.

As always Aga Khan will help GCHQ and Mossad frame up some poor Iranian fucks for the crime like he has done for the past several minor false flags Mossad has staged in Europe to appear to be Iran Quds. Aga Khan is who Jews/GCHQ want to make Shah 2.0.

Yes anons this is also going to be used as an excuse to basically cancel Brexit and a pretext to declare war on Iran for Blumpf with his newfound European coalition.

You see in your owners mind you are all too fucking stupid to question anything about such an event and they expect you to just bend over to get fucked in the ass like you all did after 9/11. This is where they really fucked up because it isn't 2001 anymore and this is yet another case of these rich fucks being so out of touch with the reality of normal people it blows up in their face.

In 2001 there was no place for some failed glownig to come warn you what your masters have in store for you and no place a thread like this could even exist. If they want the 2019/20 a Kike Odyssey sequel to 9/11 they are going to have to try much harder because people with nothing left to gain talk to me and people like me with nothing left to lose talk to people like you.

We have either stopped a terrorist attack within the next 6-12 months or when it happens this thread will be an archive of the truth.

Attached: image.png (2880x1800, 481.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/faRP8
archive.is/R0X9h
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah sure, retard

also, read The Green Book by Muammar Gaddafi

Another Larp-user
nice timing asshole
as if it wasn't bad enough in here already
go back to >>>/qresearch tracy beanz, baruch the scribe, and pamphlet user please

Sounds legit. Have a bump

EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG
EVERY SINGLE EVENT IN HISTORY WAS A FALSE FLAG
WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NEVER ACHIEVED ANYTHING

This clearly was a subversion by Zionists
He tried to change narrative to "muslims vs whites", instead of "whites vs jews"

This is interesting but there is barely any Iranian """refugees""" in Europe, no?

NZ was 100% false flag. CIA and other niggers organized it for further expansion of restrictions on the right and everyone else. Heading towards martial law soon, just wait for one or two more false flags.

Fuck off retard.

I thought Purple was too jaded already to be trying to save our necks.
Screencapped at least for possible gambling winnings

2 shekels has been deposited to your (((Bank Of America))) account

thank you

There is a huge amount of iranians in Europe. For the same reason there is in the US, but this particular variety of shitskin fled to our lands decades ago.

Fleeing from Khomeini's revolution? That would mean they are not religious then?

EVERYONE IS A SHILL JEW SATANIST MASON
NO REAL PEOPLE EVER POST ON THIS BOARD
EVERY POST IS A FALSE FLAG

More shootings will happen and they wouldn't be false flags.

Even if true, why contain it? Why not hijack their operations and shift the blame to Sunni Muslims instead? Now that would create the war that we are all waiting for. If you know that Mossad is planning this, then why not lie in wait and collect evidence, only to massively expose them later? So many opportunities, and you are not using any. Your larp is not very convincing.

Yeah, that or christian, but as boomers die or grow ever more brain damaged and demented, they might not remember that.

you white euoprean faggots will never get "it".

((("Yes, thank you Master," Caryn said between wet schlurps of Dutch's cockhead. "The only thing better than being owned by a strong man is being owned by two strong men." )))

((("After I renounce your ownership of your cunt," Dutch said to Caryn, "You better think of more constructive ways to let your boss know you are hungry for attention. You get caught running around on your boss again, and he brings you back to me? Sugartits, you aren't going to know what hit you.")))

(((Caryn nodded. "Yes, Master. I was a stupid runaround whore because I didn't talk to my boss first about what my runaround pussy wanted. I'm a stupid bitch.")))

MUH AIR CONDITIONING!

true story of my American farm girl, my life going to college, afterwards, the monies I spent, and all that I didn't know, when I was young growing up because my boomer parents protected me from the world, didn't educate me one single fucking bit. But, keep in mind this was when a neighbor could knock on your door and ask for a cup of sugar.
ttps://www.asstr.org/~Dutchboy/Dani1.html
Hope you understand, I( should have blown my brains out 20 years ago than live through this nightmare as an old man But it's the story of my life..

you are a fucking degenerate, the term pussy is used 411 times, cunt 30, whore 163 times, fuck 662, allah needs to cleanse your soul.

Wouldn't surprise me based on the way they bombed London and Madrid.
They disarmed most of Europe via the EU and now they kill for thrills.

I haven't thought about this in probably a decade

The will of Allah must cleanse the soul of humans only through bloodshed worldwide, we will posses your wives, your daughters, and son, inshallah. ‎ Our Hebrew bothers and sisters will help us to pollute your minds and will to even live

Sounds like classic utilitarianism, to be honest in the hardcore sense. Blow a few shells worth of chems, get real money directed towards demining. Cleans the environment, eliminates a long-term hazard, even bolsters the high tech chemistry industry.

Nigger user here
I predicted this before you wh*teboi now gib reparashuns

Incidentally, the fix to incompetents who can’t imagine a way to get their agenda served peacefully is the same as always. Tolerate people, live in peace, reject and expose the idiots who use intel services.

The hell you are. I bet you’re one of the moderators who drives truth off this site like a leftist keeping a safe space.

Sorry, that's from a different time when CP used to get posted routinely on 4cuck /b/. Sage for off-topic.

Anyone who LARPs like you do should receive a lifetime ban.
Also:
Sources:
Just fuck off, you Kike.

i miss snacks

Getting a few keks from this thread.

why can't I fucking post threads? just got banned on 4fucks

Attached: 454545884584.png (1110x968, 205.23K)

been like this for days, anyone else?

There's no way a gassing would be pinned on Iran. Terror attacks aren't Iran's MO.

Post some proof or stop LARPing, attention seeker

there is not real white vs jews conflict outside Zig Forums. white goyim simply don't want to take holohoax pill. more and more people know about jews. but almoust everybody hate muslims. jews are smart enough to hide. they did that for centuries in Europe.

reality is you can start civil war in Europe to remove kebab. you simply can't do that same way against jews at least now.

they don't need false flag for that anymore. they could do anything because they don't care what people think or want. they flooded europe with migrants and nobody did anything about it. and nobody realy care about terrorist attacks anymore anyway. people are use to it.

Fuck off with the LARP schizo level retardation. If you insist on posting here at least take a tripcode.

What a strange moniker to give yourself.
Are you purple like the purple teletubbie? Purple like Hillary's suit the day after the election?
If you are for real how are you alive to post this?
And did someone let you past the screening process or do your bosses regularly employ psychos?

nobody even believes it anymore, take a coworker aside and ask them what they think of jews, I did it last week with a mexican, fillipino, and white girl, and said honestly are jew good or evil, everyone said some variation….. that they arte not to be trusted, ever, with anything, but they'll not say it openly, or publicly.

I think when the blowback happens it's going to be like a purge, the police will run from call to call at first…… but then, they'll stop, and simply protect politicians that have caused it all, in order to protect the system. However, the Chinese and Russians need to supply hand grenades and air to ground, and anti armor missle systems. RPG-7's are an excellent way around the bans on the 2nd amendment.

and pallets of 5.56 wolf rounds, seems to me boys and girls, there is a shitstorm a coming.Call it Huricane Wraith and let CNN report on it till they are blown up from space.

NO ONE CARES

Why use degraded 100 year old shells buried under christ knows what? Plenty of other far more effective CWs…

Because it's dumb LARP.
Cooking up chemical weapons is the easiest shit ever for even the most backward of industrial nations.
Hell, the first time it was used during WW1 it was literally just waste products from the chemical industry.

And you're telling me CIA niggers can't get some and have to dig up completely unreliable WW1 shells?

Dipshit LARP is what this is.

I strongly suspect that this person is LARPing as well… Honestly, this is probably done to discredit the threads Purp made… take a look.

archive.is/faRP8

archive.is/R0X9h

As long as we aren't fighting against Iran or any other foreign country I'm fine. The priority is to purge shitskins from our own countries. Afterwards we can have world peace and any retard trying to justify a war with the Middle East can be hanged.

Why would shiites avenge a sunni mosque?
This doesnt make any sense