The mass removal of the NZ shooter video was a trial run to test social media's ability to purge the upcoming video...

The mass removal of the NZ shooter video was a trial run to test social media's ability to purge the upcoming video dumps of the pedo elite.

You will get a text message if that happens.

Attached: youve_got_to_be_kid_fucking_me.png (980x646, 611.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In other words a failure, easy as shit to get a hold of everything.

I definitely think this might be connected to videos of this shit emerging. All these skeletons are just coming out of the closet as we speak.

This. Apparently there are some Kiwis that actually support the same retarded "FILTER DA INTERWEBS" laws that Germany and the EU are trying to implement. It doesn't work, as the video of Christchurch has clearly shown. That was just one file, too.

Dude, I watched a show on the ABC last night of all places literally talking about pedo rings in politics.
That's the most based I've ever seen the ABC be. It's a rare occurrence.

All that matters is that the goyims exposure to the forbidden content was limited, as they won't trust anything that they don't pay (in both currency and personal information) to watch in between ads.

This place is heavily censored to conform to the dreams of the most repressive leftists, preventing honest disputation from arising.

They’re not pedophiles, yet, afaik, but snitch-purges and harassment of wrongthinkers will prevent people who could reveal pedophilia from infiltrating.

Most infiltrators aren’t pedophiles because very few people actually are pedophiles, and actual pedophiles tend to understand that they can tolerate only the most loyal company (or else!).

There are too many good people out there to get a handle on all of them. I had a middle school teacher having the class question and debate whether the holocaust actually happened. there was no hook or pro-jew spin to it, it was an earnest thought exercise.

Except… even the MSM is beginning to cover this, realising it was the truth all along.

If you legalize prostitution, you’ll reduce the need of sexually desperate people to groom innocents to achieve desirable sex partners. Doing that will also reduce the power of sex to corrupt politics, as people who might have been corrupted by sex will be less drawn to special opportunities.

People forget that while some of the journos are deep state shills or dirty, many are still trying to do their job and fight their own organisation to get that word out.
I just hope more do this, because I don't want to hate the MSM, I want them to start saying what is actually occurring instead of parroting the state's narrative.

What are you rambling about?

The internet is forever.

you really don't understand the mindset of the people doing this. To be honest a large portion of the elite participating in raping children are not even pedophiles, they are doing it for the taboo, to taste the forbidden fruit. It's about feeling powerful, not satisfying a sexual preference towards children. I suggest you to watch this when you have the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw

Does the reason why they rape children matter?

Attached: 12 - bKFQvsb.jpg (625x626, 24.3K)

I have all files and a folder with memes about it.
Doomers & Boomers GTFO!

Let them overreach. It's like a ham planet of a woman walking out onto a plank to reach a doughnut, at some point either she torques it over, or the wood fails structurally, but she's going over. They're getting greedy because they are losing patience for the incrementalist agenda so the goyim don't suddenly realize what's happening.

It does when you're trying to suggest that legalizing prostitution would stymie it when in fact it would do nothing, perhaps even make it less alluring to the people with the mindset I've described by virtue of it being even more normal and accepted.

huh.

Attached: 44f.png (854x479, 496.83K)

Is it that you need the vid, bro?

That would be CP, and even Zig Forums would delete it within minutes and ban the uploader.

I guess that might be an issue actually.

Controlled leaks will happen here to drive public awareness to counter narrative.

Videos of politicians raping kids is illegal to share.

Videos of politicians killing and eating kids isn't illegal to share.

are you on opioids?
It's not going to happen, people who want to fuck kids aren't going to go for adult prostitutes just because they're legal. They are not simply after sex. They are after the things I mentioned.

It's more a matter of "not so much that they lose their minds".
The red pilling seems to be slow for a reason - because people are not mentally ready to handle the stress.
Oh, and the fact people have their own bad habits to fix.

I didn't say that you fucking retard. This poster did

Attached: 1541410358407.jpg (480x480, 131.86K)

You boomers are so fucking annoying. Go back to >>>/qresearch/

Whatever nerd.

Attached: download_20190315_182314-2-1-1.gif (128x111, 49.8K)

Except the MSM is now revealing the same thing.
The cat's coming out of the bag.

Opposition to pedophilia. I’m sure you care what works and not just what protects your feelings, after all.

IP Freely, but I believe I’m on the same ID I was, this time. IP Cleverly, too. ;)

Eventually nothing at all will remain taboo. There will be no-innocents-harmed simulations of all possible vices.

Well, it's not the worst Great Filter we could have.

Attached: greatfilter.png (1052x204, 25.45K)

bum᠎p