Europe On The Chopping Block

Europe On The Chopping Block
Christian Europeans will be soon islamized thanks to the Tikkun Olam of the Jewish People.
It is Chuptzah !
What will you do about it my fellow polack ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_L6uQLR2dM
archive.org/details/NitogliaP.CurzioWoherStammtDerIslamVerlagAntonSchmid1998
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 185095.png (1100x920, 807.7K)

Europe is the only continent of peace, the current triumph of human civilization. Antisemites are type one primitives.

Christianity is what created this mess to begin with. I welcome its passing.

You can't 'islamize' Whites though. You'll have to try to kill them. And that's when it gets spicy.

Fuck thats hot.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62.79K)

Attached: 72639847234.mp4 (854x480, 10.66M)

Theres actual nudity in that. Im amazed. I guess even back there were slutty cunts willing to makea buck but stripping down for a movie. FTR according to the chick who wrote the book IRL the turks gang raped the girls then impaled them through their cunts.

Attached: 982374983245.mp4 (1280x720, 14.31M)

It's time for whites to realize that all Abrahamists are the enemy working towards the same goal.

I feel that it is clear whites will never realize this until it is too late. Whites at this point are programmed for self-destruction and the 24/7 non-stop cheerleading from the kikes in the media, politics, and beyond keep the self-destruction anti-white agenda going. On top of all that the whites keep electing those openly beholden to Jewish/Zionist/Israeli interest.

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.63M)

Attached: 7826387423.mp4 (854x480, 9.01M)

I was disappointed that Brenton was yet another zionist…
At least he wasn't freemason, too…
The fucking problem is how damn easy it is for kikes to make white christians and muslims fight each other whiel they rubs their hands and contemplate. It's part of the zionist agenda, they play into it.
There will be no peace in this world before the jews, that fucking eternal problem, get removed for once and for all.

Attached: fire up the ovens.jpg (1200x2268, 221.54K)

Jewsus, we have a lot of fucking Kikes here.

Your image is weak, user. The words are true, but the pictures, especially the last one, are obviously fake.
The stirring but fake images allow scum to casually dismiss the true words.

They are SEMITES user…jews and muslims are the same thing. They have always cooperated together fighting us because they are brothers. If you see one of them you should kill them because they are our MORTAL ENEMY.

Not my picture. You can correct it if you wish.

Truth. Judaism is the master, Islam the militant, Christianity the slave.

Until the day the Church militant rises up, this is true.

wake me up when it happens

the young turks where jews, there is no denying this, but christians need to cover up for their fellow yahweh's chosen and call them muslims.
why do christians do this?

British Agent Mustafa Kemal Ataturk Admits He Is An Ethnic Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=D_L6uQLR2dM

There is no difference between the muslims and jews. Any division is a lie, they both hate us and want us to die.

NIGGER

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-23-41-26-960_com.etvbharat.android.png (1080x1560, 234.05K)

Nitoglia, P. Curzio;
Woher stammt der Islam;
Verlag Anton Schmid, 1998,
Language German

archive.org/details/NitogliaP.CurzioWoherStammtDerIslamVerlagAntonSchmid1998

No time like the present to learn German…I suppose. I thought it would be harder but I am surprised at how much of the written word I am able to pick up just reading through it.

Yes there is. Jews are the masterminds behind our genocide, while Muslims and other muds are their pawns.

Don't care.

Or they are just afraid to accept the fact that Muslims are falling