ITT: BRENTON TARRANT OC'S

Post them OC's or rare Tarrant edits, just made this beauty had to slaughter the resolution to keep it under 8mb though.

Attached: Crusade_8.webm (858x480, 7.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/CqsvFL8Zu9kD/
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/
bitchute.com/video/bYyfWsiJtuZD/
anonfiles.com/y603I5Sdm1/The_Lion_mp4
anonfiles.com/T3v7c5T9ma/Opera_webm
anonfiles.com/L645caTfmf/sweet_dreams_webm
anonfiles.com/j854c4Temf/I_come_from_a_land_down_under_webm
anonfiles.com/Ea5dc3T9m8/TF2_webm
anonfiles.com/If59c6T0me/Bigger_Iron_webm
bitchute.com/video/bYyfWsiJtuZD/)
youtu.be/AQG5Kud-ETY
8ch.net/v/res/16265545.html
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/
taskandpurpose.com/dont-get-trapped-by-fake-news-blue-falcons
anonfile.com/K7P7o1T5m1/LE_GRAND_REMPLACEMENT_pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

certainly helps hide those cgi casings that never hit the floor

Definition of a schizo

what the fuck was going on when his shit was falling all over the floor and he kept trying to insert a dual mag, throwing it on the ground, then picking it back up

kek

Adrenline was making him not think straight.

Brenton Tarrant is a hero!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was so short on dignity he an-heroed. Let him have the failure he craved so badly. He threw away to achieve failure, after all.

How did he achieve failure?

Unedited Full NZ shooting:
bitchute.com/video/CqsvFL8Zu9kD/
Condensed shooting footage with added hit markers and music:
Marty Robbins/Johnny Cash edit
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
Dope Fiend edit
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/

Kill yourself sand nigger.

People like him are just scared of the balls Tarrant has

heil'd

Attached: felixmannen.jpg (1366x768, 348.78K)

Somebody post the doom edit plz

Hmm.

Attached: Mr Burns is Jewish.jpg (2180x1702, 555.59K)

I want tf2 sniper edit, its so good

upload good quality version please somewhere, like xup.in or others.

Attached: 7QzJbXcRkTvseP1S.webm (640x360, 3.67M)

bitchute.com/video/bYyfWsiJtuZD/

Well guess thanks? Bitchute loads so slowly from Euro VPNs and can't switch cuz' I am working hard taking money from Muslims.

Not sure where else to post this so I'll post it here.

Brenno has redpilled more normies on white genocide in the last week than the rest of us have over the last year.

Attached: acceleration.png (1155x609, 47.36K)

Taking money from them how?

Monty Python fun. Meet the honourable Sir Brenton the kebab remover.

Attached: Holy Grail Sir Brenton.mp4 (640x360, 10.07M)

good job you fucking killed the OP user im dying from this

CRIKEY!
That’s fucking funny user

SOMEONE POST THE TF2 SNIPER EDIT, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR DAYS

Attached: Im apu apustaja you meme deprived not pepe _72a7028672d542bb8cac8fd8354a6e12.jpg (495x362, 23.23K)

anonfiles.com/y603I5Sdm1/The_Lion_mp4

Oyyyyy

Attached: nikloi3.jpg (850x400, 88.42K)

Never seen this edit, beautiful, thanks user.

quality is way too bad, cannot read the stuff and imo too much text in the beginning but I didnt read it anyway because it's not readable.
secondly, bestgore.com advertisement? really? You couldnt find a video without that?

anonfiles.com/T3v7c5T9ma/Opera_webm

anonfiles.com/L645caTfmf/sweet_dreams_webm

anonfiles.com/j854c4Temf/I_come_from_a_land_down_under_webm

anonfiles.com/If59c6T0me/Bigger_Iron_webm

Yeah quality was trash I uploaded a better version of it (bitchute.com/video/bYyfWsiJtuZD/) and no I couldn't find a video without the bestgore shit on it at the time.

reposting oc from last thread

Attached: grand_theft_muslim.mp4 (640x360, 14.89M)

Awesome work

thank you

I just listened to the voice and it's barely understandable either lol. You seriously overdid the voice changer thing.

lol noted

Shut the actual fuck up you retard

youtu.be/AQG5Kud-ETY

Brenton memes

Attached: icmyhc.mp4 (640x360, 5.92M)

8ch.net/v/res/16265545.html
Second post, second image
ignore the first image

whoops, didn't link
>>>8ch.net/v/res/16265545.html

I can't wait to hear the jew vol's bloody gurgles.

im too drunk for this shit fuck me, just copypaste it

Kill yourself nigger.

HE WAS FUCKING JEWISH!

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/

Attached: 1373460108023.jpg (327x316 87 KB, 26.06K)

HOLY SHIT

Fuck off, Achmed.

taskandpurpose.com/dont-get-trapped-by-fake-news-blue-falcons

Attached: mac_daddy_by_cavity_sam_dbjrgpl-pre.jpg (894x894, 72.33K)

Yeah? Fuck off Mooncuck. You arn't funny you forced me me peice of shit. go wipe a pajeets asshole all you are good for.

Zig Forums literally fucking defending kikes now, how low this shithole of a board as fallen!

Kek

Cringe.

>veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/

Author's sources: dude, trust me.

I bet these cucks never watched the video and were just impressed by the number, not unlike Vox Day who never watched the video then concluded that he was SAS. If you watch the video, it is obvious our man was just a trigger-happy amateur.

What makes him a sociopath? The fact he decided to kill a bunch of invading barbarians who kill us all the time?

Also, he had social media. This proves they did no research apart from looking at an MSM article.

No records of getting weapons? We already know exactly who sold him the weapons. BS.

Sources: dude, trust me.

Attached: Sources.jpg (320x320, 28.52K)

actively denying reality so that you can imagine some kind of fucking race war is going to happen next week.
meanwhile you are getting baited by fucking kikes.

Attached: ets.png (902x925, 1.37M)

this is great

I see, there are an influx of shills on Zig Forums, No wonder there is so much disinformation and fuckers like you here.

Sources: dude, trust me.
Fuck off, Moshe.

Attached: dudetrustme.png (225x225, 83.33K)

le meme face proves me right
this board is dead.

If you weren't a foreigner to this board you would recognize the 14 words and the odal rune, kike shill. Since we have adressed your damage control false flag narrative enough and the board has moved past this subject by now, i am just going to filter you.

You are dead – braindead.
If you think my response to you who called me Jew while providing no argument makes this board dead – YOU are the problem.

I love you all and am always happily consuming the OC. Thanks for keeping the hype alive.

Attached: 1552693083300.jpg (768x990, 294.88K)

FEELS GOOD MAN

Attached: download.jpg (827x579 12.2 KB, 552.99K)

You win.

For real, man. You've got the lefty media telling us that every white person needs to grovel for forgiveness, while the leftists on the internet tell us the whole thing never happened.

Boomer shill tiered garbage.

Filtered

god damn you kikes, do you really just sit around to get first post?

unironically being a faggot

He'd just gotten rushed by that one sandnigger. You can't really see exactly how the guy's body fell so its possible that it collided with him. Being thrown off for twenty seconds or so isn't unreasonable.

he opted for easy access for his magazines and in the art of the video where he shows his face you can see the mags and they are pretty unsecure, he dropped them from running and turning and shit he didnt throw any on ground unless it was empty and he picked up full ones he dropped obviously

Attached: images.jpg (271x186, 9.16K)

im pretty sure the guy was just trying to run away when brenton had his back turned, but he could have been trying to tackle him from behind, i just doubt it considering the what i saw

the pre kill claim may be that one guy that got away, im not sure if anybody noticed but the guy on the left that lays partially under a bench tricked brenton acting dead, i think hes the only one to make it out of there, you can see that the second time brenton went in there to double tap everybody the guy is in a different spot cuz he layed back down again , go see the video its legit

Are these planes CGI too you fucking schizo?

Attached: CGI FALSE FLAG MOSSAD PLANES.webm (460x258, 607.12K)

provide arguments, Like your elegant post. Fuck off.

Attached: star of remphan.png (289x186 43.11 KB, 3.87K)

im in the process of remaking the entire mosque using the video. Im shit at modeling but hey its fun to do when im off work.

if im off on some part please let me know

Attached: dwd.png (1455x843, 61.01K)

The guy is a sperg. Euphoric as fuck. Has some good stuff but so caught up in navel gazing and self-congratulating he's insufferable.

sure he was rabbi

Aren't you the one invading rabbi? they do kill you behind your walls.

AI has already been developed that can produce fake social media accounts with Back history that goes years back, it can also produce generated faces.

huh…. Really makes you think.

Attached: 43.jpg (693x453 16.32 KB, 669.7K)

Looks about right.

I think the most important thing we can do is make normies relate to it in memes they understand.

Attached: Adobe_20190319_215909.jpg (2211x2160, 601.79K)

Maybe, either way his momentum could have meant his body still colliding with Brenton a bit.

New Vegas OC

Attached: New Vegas New Zealand definitive.webm (640x360, 4.9M)

So fucking cringe, boomers will get the rope too.

Attached: 05c3799445f1390b7cdef690cb29ec03d07a2f27fd67e4d277ab5b7e7012cf45.jpg (672x869, 67.05K)

sauce on song

White Nationalists are going to get the rope for being anti White for decades.

Related to Tarrant- put therm up in your neighborhood so people know that the party has started.

Attached: greyscale.jpg (960x592, 93.86K)

Great. Been waiting for this!

Holy shit ya fucken yid cocksucker try less hard. You're constant kike name throwing is stilted and suspicious. You guys are pulling all the punches we did with Vegas and parkland. When those events were actually fuckups on your side of the equation. You're regurgitating it here this time in an attempt to copy successful investigations by user autists previously and only giving us incoherent, loosely tied together breadcrumbs that come off immediately as fabricated. I mean fuck dude you had to even put mother Israel under the proverbial bus to deflect from this discrepancy among the goyim. Playing both sides/all sides has begun to entrap you in blowback that surrounds you from all sides. Someone said it best: your normie media brigade is pushing the event as real and tragic for major prostration among whites globally to occur (hoping for it) while at the same time coming here and elsewhere to tell us it never happened and that it was "oy vey our own guys did this one and as a result no white man actually stood up for our cause and you should feel discouraged to ever fight against our ultimate population control tool of replacement migration kek"

You fucken morons already turned libertarians and normie cuckservatives who get hard over 1st and 2nd amendment rights against you. You systematically revealed your hand in NZ with a major gun grab and enforced Orwellian thought police control socially/culturally. If it was mossad wow guys you really fucken blow, this is your worst op yet. Why make him film it only to get rid of it desperately? Older generations of hooknoses were far more clever in deceit than you are today. You're losing.

go away then.

Attached: just cuck my shit up.png (2048x1536, 2.15M)

Hello,
I have just finished translating the manifesto in French.

anonfile.com/K7P7o1T5m1/LE_GRAND_REMPLACEMENT_pdf

Share it with your Francophone friends!

More shit you have no proof for, right?

A HA HA THE FUCKING TRYHARD

There is a major political scandal and even an election in the Caliphate of Al-Berta but every channel is filled with that gun grabbing kiwi tranny. At least I have Cux News.

Masonic misdirection and deescalation, but has some decent sci-didn’t titles. Oh, and likely Italian mob too.

Working on some OC over the weekend, gonna add in some muzzies running away from him, can't decide whether or not to add women and children into the mix. What do you cunts reckon?

Attached: initial sketch.png (2000x3000, 471.25K)

before you get to far that kinda is a boring pose

He's a gamma, he wants to be the guy so much he tears shit apart ffor his side.

The pose is stiff and awkward, and the proportions seem very suspect, particularly the upper body vs lower body.

Too skinny to be Brenton, he was a bulky lad.

Attached: Brenton_Tarrant.png (1024x669 317.59 KB, 101.1K)