Masonic Lodge Branch Reportedly BUSTED by Police in Sicily, Italy

Masonic Lodge Branch Reportedly BUSTED by Police in Sicily, Italy

Numerous local politicians, officials and even police officers turned out to be connected to the lodge's illegal activities, which included corruption, bribery, drug trafficking, embezzlement, and interfering with the work of the judicial system.

Police from the commune of Trapani, Sicily have arrested 27 people during a raid on a local "masonic lodge" involved in illegal activities, the newspaper Giornale di Sicilia reported. Among those arrested in the course of the operation named "Artemisia" were former and present politicians, officials, including a former federal lawmaker and a former mayor of Castelvetrano commune, and even police officers.
They now face charges of committing crimes against the local administration, justice system, and for organising a crime syndicate. The lodge reportedly had great influence over the local government and influenced the distribution of its budget. Its members also allegedly managed to obtain secret information about ongoing investigations and influence them by tampering with evidence.
The group was reportedly also involved in a number of other illegal undertakings, including drug trafficking, bribery, fraud, and embezzlement. Apart from the 27, that have already been arrested, police are interviewing 10 others, whom they suspect of helping the lodge's activities.
Notably, the lodge itself was based in Castelvetrano — the hometown of one of the Cosa Nostra's leaders, Matteo Messina Denaro, who is considered to be one of the world's most dangerous criminals and who has long been wanted under an international arrest warrant.

sputniknews.com/europe/201903211073422158-masonic-lodge-busted/

Attached: 1061373288.jpg (1000x541, 154.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ia600902.us.archive.org/35/items/fottr2/Forces Occultes (Occult Forces) 1943.mp4
archive.org/details/fottr2
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/italy-s-salvini-i-don-t-have-to-justify-myself-every-time-i-go-to-israel-1.6729437
steemit.com/politics/@truthseekereport/italian-populist-matteo-salvini-admits-he-is-a-rotschild-zionist
jpost.com/Breaking-News/Netanyahu-Stopping-Hezbollah-is-responsibility-of-international-community-574129
timesofisrael.com/far-right-italian-minister-slams-eu-for-unbalanced-stance-on-israel/
jns.org/italian-deputy-pm-salvini-said-he-is-in-favor-of-recognizing-jerusalem-as-israels-capital/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Freemasons are spiritual jews.

Stop spamming this shit you FBI Agent Provocateur.

The only surprise is that it has been busted, the freemasonic network is but one tentacle.
Global arrest warrant on all freemasons would be fun though.
Arresting themselves all over the place.

Watch Forces Occultes

ia600902.us.archive.org/35/items/fottr2/Forces Occultes (Occult Forces) 1943.mp4
archive.org/details/fottr2

sounds like what every individual and group are encouraged to do in the west. be a fucking crook.
meanwhile across the pond happy arabs frolick in fields while they behead, burn, and rape each other to death

Attached: 3wzst535b5zt.jpeg (567x539, 111.19K)

Salvini is almost a modern day Hitler. I cannot wait to see if he fulfills his promise of destroying their national bank.

Oh shit, I remember reading on here that the lodge was really important to them

Attached: 4601fae15612a021c28444d20591e2ef145df5318499_full.jpg (480x531, 30.53K)

Il Duce also outlawed Masonkikes.

Attached: Mussolini_biografia.jpg (356x480, 69.81K)

England had the same problem with freemasons.

The government started to monitor freemasons after a number of cases where members abused the justice system or evaded sentences or tampered with evidence in criminal investigations.

For example, there was a case where a member of the freemasons committed a crime and his friend from the same club was the police investigator, and he destroyed evidence against his friend. But freemason judges giving light sentences to their fellow freemason members is also very common.

So the UK started an independent investigation led by non-members. Government workers, state employees, council workers are now required to declare to the authorities if they are freemasons. If they do not become clear about it, and it is found that they are members, they will get fired.

By now the UK gov has the list of all freemason members, and their entire network map. I guess freemason buildings are bugged and speed on constantly, at least I hope so.

Yes, what the freemasons do is organised crime or syndicated crime on it's own, but often their activities are interlinked with real crime activities, so there is a case for investigation anyway.

They are a threat to democracy and national security.

The entire freemason network will have to be investigated, prosecuted and destroyed, you never know what they are up to.

These bs claims that they have nothing to hide is just a cover story. They hide a lot, they know that they are guilty.

The police, the judiciary, the media, politicians will have to be screened for freemason/illuminati etc membership.

There is nothing democratic, equalitarian or enlightening about secret societies.

In fact, their activities go against their stated values.

freemasonry is judaism for goys. jews outrank freemasons

The lodges were all corrupted when they began letting jews and niggers in. Eastern Star ruined it.

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/italy-s-salvini-i-don-t-have-to-justify-myself-every-time-i-go-to-israel-1.6729437
Italy's Far-right Leader Salvini: 'I Don't Have to Justify Myself Every Time I Go to Israel'
steemit.com/politics/@truthseekereport/italian-populist-matteo-salvini-admits-he-is-a-rotschild-zionist
Italian "Populist" Matteo Salvini Admits He Is A Rothschild Zionist
jpost.com/Breaking-News/Netanyahu-Stopping-Hezbollah-is-responsibility-of-international-community-574129
Netanyahu: Matteo Salvini is ‘great friend of Israel’
timesofisrael.com/far-right-italian-minister-slams-eu-for-unbalanced-stance-on-israel/
Far-right Italian minister slams EU for ‘unbalanced’ stance on Israel
jns.org/italian-deputy-pm-salvini-said-he-is-in-favor-of-recognizing-jerusalem-as-israels-capital/
Italian minister Salvini in favor of recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x400 261.25 KB, 343.43K)

Look at him as a stepping stone.

…. Why…..

Hopefully.

So a modern P2, and they're going to blame the group they were abusing and hiding in.

feels good man

Freemasons are zionists and they killed JFK because he wanted AIPAC to register as a foreign agent and was dead set against Israel having nukes. So no shock here with the dago chapter of Freemasons. Those crimes are pale by comparison to presidential assassination.