Translatet the Great Repalcement into Bulgarian

Translated The Great Replacement

Hello fellow kebab removalists. I Just translated the Great Replacement into Bulgarian, the most hated language by Turks, and Muslims alike(after the kikes of course)

It's a very rough translation, so do bare with it. There are many mistakes, and I would feel grateful to anyone who puts a work into the translation or fixing the grammar a bit.

The point of the translation is to show the media and the public that this isn't like any other attack, manifesto or incident.
It's to show that the media must fear us, and that we are prepared to work hard and toil sweat and blood into this movement.
As such I made a goal, that is translating this in 3 days, and I did achieve it. The rest after the translation was spent fixing grammar. I began translation on Monday the 18th and finished the 20th (including Monday that's three days).

If you find any mistakes, fix them, or tell me to fix them, and I will.
And remember A C C E L E R A T E
Save this, Share it, and Spread it. And not just the translation, but also the English version.
I translated it, so it could be read by the general Bulgarian public, and since most of them don't know English, what better way to show them our Saint Brenton's true motives, than this.

Godspeed white brethren. And remember:

EUROPA RISES

mediafire.com/file/t1owcf1clcvd821/%D0%92%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE_%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B5.pdf/file

mediafire.com/file/b5etn3i3wetbfvg/%D0%92%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE_%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B5.docx/file

Attached: Великото Заместване.png (792x893, 356.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/K7P7o1T5m1/LE_GRAND_REMPLACEMENT_pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for international unity of nationalists

Attached: The Great Replacement.png (8271x9361, 8.06M)

great job bro
anyone translating to polish?

bump

bump

Защо точно на български?

Не че не изпитвам огромна годрост от безкрайния ни аутизъм.

Бях изненадан от колко много башват Брентон, затова реших, че повече хора могат да се обедят ако прочетата манифестото

reminder, a militia in bulgaria have the only known stray nuclear device. should would be awful if ankara was exposed to a sudden intense firestorm

That's bullshit, never heard of it

yeah you're right prolly bullshit. a boy can dream though

OK, I just started translating it in French. I will take care of doing it right, with good sentences and words.

Go on my dude
A C C E L E R A T E

share with us when u end

Hello and hello to other translationfagsI run the translation board. If you would like to archive your material over there, please do so in the designated manifesto thread. I will ensure they stay archived there. Please post your material there if you want OP.

>>>/translation/

Attached: Left.jpg (2190x1274, 1.02M)

Thanks, will do

Don't worry about all the rules but they should be followed in the future.

Yeah thanks, I don't follow the last one, since I wanted to be as close as the original as possible, any new anons are welcome to make edits

I don't speak Bulgarian but why are there two links? (Excuse me if a stupid question, haven't checked the links yet.)

pdf and docx. Excuse the autism. It's time for sleeping.

If i post the a translated Dutch version here in plaintext, is there someone that could polish that stuff up for us?

I would, just remember that I don't know any dutch, and do please indicate what's what

I'm an Ozzy that speaks Dutch, mijn broer. Just paste the text into a PDF and I'll clean it up for ya, but make sure it's good to begin with. I'm not rewriting sections for you. When it's done, I'll chuck it on PDFs. Keep an eye out there. I'll also send it to Dinghal.com.

Working on Albanian (people view islam like a mental disease and showed positive reaction to his attack.)

Isn't Albania super Muslim, though?
Don't forget to post it on
>>>/translation/
when you're finished.

Bump.

French translater here, dunno why my post was deleted
Should be finished by tomorrow night European time :)

You know where:
>>>/translation/

Translate into: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch and Swedish. These are key groups. Also, should be translated into Arabic and Turkish (these are even more important). If someone needs to pay to get it translated consider it.

German is in the works. I repeat, German is in the works. Will probably be done in the next two days.

You fucking mad cunt.

Thank you. Many kisses (not gay).

Allright, im not a professional translator but i know my grammar and spelling and english. I reserved a couple of hours for it tonight. Althought i might be underestimating the task. Made some decent progress so far however. Will post full version here once im done - expecting some time tomorrow evening.

Ga in die goede nacht niet al te licht. 

De oude dag moet laaien en weerstaan; 

Raas, raas, tegen het sterven van het licht.

De wijze, die eens voor het duister zwicht,

Omdat zijn woord geen bliksemschicht kon slaan,

Gaat in die goede nacht niet al te licht.

De goede, na de laatste golf, wellicht 

Trok hem een groene baai tot dansen aan, 

Raast, raast tegen het sterven van het licht.

De woeste, die zong van de zonneschicht, 

Tot ook hij leerde treuren om haar baan,

Gaat in die goede nacht niet al te licht.

De sombere, die met doods verblind gezicht
Ogen als meteoren op ziet gaan,
Raast, raast tegen het sterven van het licht.

En jij, mijn vader, die daar droevig ligt,
Vloek, zegen, mij met een verbeten traan.
Ga in die goede nacht niet al te licht.

Raas, raas tegen het sterven van het licht.

Actually has a better touch in Dutch… damn.

FRENCH TRANSLATION IS COMPLETED

anonfile.com/K7P7o1T5m1/LE_GRAND_REMPLACEMENT_pdf

Back to >>>Zig Forums slavnigger

And look how it turns out now. Pretty ironic, that no slav country (except Russia) never colonized anything, and it's not being reversed colonized.>>13005668

Dutch translation to the best of my abilities. Im sure it has some mistakes, but the overal tone is identical i think.
If straya dude isnt coming back i hope there is someone else that can format this thing properly. I tried, but i have windows '95 Word-skills at best.

Upload it to /translation/ if you haven't already, they'll archive it

here mate, dank u!

Why don't you translate it into Hebrew instead? You would get more interest.

Projection? Kike detected.