Trump says U.S...

Trump says U.S. should recognize Golan Heights as part of Israel as Netanyahu accuses Iran of trying to set up terror network there and prepares for White House visit Monday

President Donald Trump signaled on Thursday that the U.S. will soon officially recognize the contested Golan Heights region as a part of Israel.
The move comes just four days before Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is scheduled to visit with Trump at the White House.
'After 52 years it is time for the United States to fully recognize Israel’s Sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which is of critical strategic and security importance to the State of Israel and Regional Stability!' the president tweeted.
Rumors of the potential move swirled in diplomatic circles this week as Israel-watchers expected a policy announcement timed with an American Israel Public Affairs Committee meeting next week, where Netanyahu will speak.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6835799/Trump-says-U-S-recognize-Golan-Heights-Israel.html

Attached: 11284510-6835799-image-a-12_1553188690448.jpg (634x423, 27.27K)

When the fuck will the American Civil War actually happen? It's all so tiresome. No one will miss those mongrels and Kikes.

Not before white golems in usa drop below 25% and israel is bombed to hell by nonwhites.

Sadly this

You mean this move come just about the time Brenton did his massacre thingy

Attached: 1437229505383.jpg (1794x1125, 1.16M)

t. boomer

'
Keep Voting, anons… That'll restore American democracy…'

It totally surprises me that the Jews have been booted out of so very many communities over the course of history.

Attached: 7790839813971871819698190840.jpg (1022x664, 129.39K)

Good. Let's hope all these disgusting subhuman Mudshits and jew vermin kill every single one of each other.

This is a sad painting, Zognald had everything but fucking faggot pussied out to the deep-state.I wonder what secret they even have on him.

I get that all presidents are kike puppets but I swear this faggot takes it to a whole new level and has literally enacted more policies and talked about jews and israel more than his own country. We don't even have sovereignty over our own fucking border and government.

So do we want to bust Brenton out of prison and let him loose in Trump tower?

No, it's just Trump. Until you admit you were fooled it will keep happening.

trump lied to you retard, wake up already.

Trump and those within his administration see it fit to aid Israel in its goal of implementing a greater Israel policy while Trump nor anyone within the US government has any intentions of aiding the US to secure its own borders.

Attached: 9823786487234.jpg (1000x711 1.56 MB, 231.62K)

Just to annoy you I exclusively use Trumpf sheet metal working tools.

Attached: cantflumptheTRUMPF.JPG (500x500, 41.23K)

So god damn right, this jew cock sucker is going to be a laughingstock among the last 7 shitty United States Presidents…. it;'s all about the jew, always about the jew. Trump sucks and I voted for this cocksucker.

Were reaching Armageddon stage of rage.

he's been fucking his daughter for years, it's why she's married to a kike, why he's worth billion of fake printed currency, and why he's so influential.All because Trump couldn't keep his dick out of his own daughters pussy, isn't it obvious?

muh trump muh trump my rump

The best part is that last month he put Kushner and Ivanka in charge of immigration for his 2020 bid.

Just bought 2000 shares of Genie Energy lads. We all know Assad's too much of a giant pussy to do anything about this so it's a lock.

At this rate, never.
The 2nd Amendment is enough to give the 1776-larpers an illusion of choice. "At least I still have muh guns".

Not doing you a whole lot of good when the powers that be know damn well that you'll never get off your fat arse and actually use them, do they?

The doomsday-preppers might be willing and capable of carrying out any sustained resistance, but your average gunfag wouldn't last 3 days as an "outlaw", without the comfort of his AC, netflix and hotpockets…

He fucks kids and had sex with his daughter.

Never, you fucking retard. You’re brain damaged if you think whites are ever going to fight back against this. You know nothing about history.

hurr durr
faggot kike

Those who supported Orange Retard are getting what they deserve.