Outright stated: NZ currently cucking to try and calm the muds and prevent a counterattack

Isis threat 'real': Why the show of solidarity from New Zealanders is critical, according to Paul Buchanan

A security expert says New Zealand's strong show of solidarity and support for its Muslim community after Friday's attacks is key to keeping the country safe from any revenge attacks.

A high-ranking member of Isis called for revenge after Friday's attacks at Christchurch mosques that killed 50 people and injured 50 more. A 28-year-old Australian national has been charged with murder, with more serious charges highly likely.

The New York Times reported the terror organisation's spokesman, Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, broke six months of silence to make the call for retaliation.

Security expert Dr Paul Buchanan, director of 36th Parallel Assessments, said with Isis fighters returning to their home countries after defeat in Syria "the threat is real".

However, the level of threat depended on how New Zealand responded as a nation and rallied around its Muslim community.

"Defeat in Syria is sending Isis fighters back to their home countries to resume decentralised, small-unit and lone-wolf operations against soft targets.

"Massacre gives them a recruiting tool and incentive [revenge]. The threat is real.

"But New Zealand may be safe if the non-Muslim population rallies around the Muslim community.

"How we respond as a nation will determine the level of threat."

The aftermath of the unprecedented massacre has been marked by the near-absence of anger within the local Muslim community.

There have been some frustrated voices - most noticeably from the Islamic Women's Council, who said they had warned again and again of the growing potential for racist attacks on New Zealand soil. But the overwhelming reaction from Muslims has been one of shock, closely followed by humanity and thoughtfulness.

New Zealanders around the country have reported random acts of kindness since Friday - an extra scoop of chips at the takeaways, a discounted taxi ride, a hug from a stranger.

That positive response comes partly from Islamic teachings, religious experts say. It is also because of a determination to fit in to New Zealand life and communities.

"This is New Zealand's Muslim way of doing things," said Eva Nisa, from Victoria University's religious studies department.

"The majority of Muslims in New Zealand are very moderate, very peaceful. And the way Muslim leaders in general try to comfort other Muslims is a role model for other countries.

She added: "The very foundation of Islam is that notion of peace - we don't do retaliation."

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12214788
archive.is/PJCZg

Fuck me, they better fucking retaliate and prove appeasement doesn't work.

Attached: nz tactical cuckoldry.png (1080x1920, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
workupload.com/file/wy4nCpYD
chng.it/TszZS9prpV
voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cucks. Fuck em. Kill them all.

Wait till they behead a white police officer in broad daylight. Why is it taking so long for the dunecoons to retaliate? Do we have to false flag a Muslim counterattack ourselves or what?

It's all going according to plan, then

They will, OP. They will. Muslims are like underdeveloped children in their behavior. At this rate. the match has been lit on the powder keg of their 'peacefulness'. Strap in lads, because we're in for one hell of a ride!

Attached: smug_507.jpg (1280x720, 96.7K)

This NZ shit is so fascinating. It's really showing how absurd the world is and is redpilling people in the strangest way. But I do think it's working out according to his plan

Something already happened (article says “italian driver” but it was a nigger from senegal)
theguardian DOT com/world/2019/mar/20/driver-arrested-in-milan-after-allegedly-setting-school-bus-on-fire

LET IT BURN LET IT BURN
So many people are probably thinking to themselves: "What the is this shit? Why are we appeasing for something we didn't do?"
Then they will see that Brenton warned them exactly about this. Many will cuck, but many will realize the truth of the matter. They will realize that the attack isn't a cause or reason but an excuse, an excuse to do what they wanted to do from the start. Then they will see more and more the justification behind hating muzzies, then they will learn what they have done all across the world and keep doing. In time they will realize Brenton was right.

Attached: dba64d85bbff1f12947ef6bf69c64983dc1de8a3ee77c21584d5c21ea706b1b0.png (384x500, 187.19K)

Isis hit ,robes of shit, mad muzz hissy fit
ISN’T IT LEGIT?

> (((Government))) see's this and uses this opportunity to intervene and enforce stricter gun laws

You think this is "all going according to plan"?

This bloke probably just worsened and further doomed the resistance against third-world immigration and he in his actions gave the government better justifications to behave more authoritarian.

Bravo, it might of felt good for him but he just made it harder for the resistance in New Zealanders and probably Australia too, the media can easily twist his motives and message, fucking oath need I say more.

Attached: 462724682548.png (237x241, 51.74K)

I disagree, prior to this the attitude in NZ was nothing but a "well the rest of the world is falling apart, but that has nothing to do with us" snobbishness. Prior to the attack there was absolutely no discussion whatsover here, what Brenton did has forced New Zealanders into the political arena. We were doomed to a slow and silent replacement, now we'll at least get a loud and visible one instead. One of these is easier to rally people against than the other.

So in your opinion everyone should continue to sit on their hands until election day, where they will vote themselves out of this mess?

Stop breaking links you nigtard. It isn't beneficial. A wordfilter already makes them unclickable.

Reminder that it was a false flag. It's going according to the jews' plan.

From a security perspective, this is like wearing a ribbon in your hear because, "They won't hit you as hard if you're cuter".

new zealand is lost. there are not enough shooters to deal with all the zogbots and enough of the population supports the zog that the police wont defect. this is why bluenigger and military worship is pushed so hard in the US. he showed how easy it is to remove the sympton when they feel safe. it made for good footage but thats about it. nothing beneficial to new zealand will happen because of it. before it happened it was common to respond to shills with “go shoot up a mosque right shlomo?” because it was known how little if any it would benefit us. you cant work within the system to remedy this. the orchestrators and their protectors are in too deep and will give you nothing. they will double down if you resist. the zog needs to be brought down before ethnic cleansing. do you disagree? they can be done simultaneously but tarrant did not even attempt that, rather surrendering to the zog instead. he is not someone to be looked up to but someone who shouldnt be looked down on.

Stop breaking links you nigtard. It isn't beneficial. A wordfilter already makes them unclickable.

Yep. If anything this just encourages them. Menstrual blood in the water.

Acceleration, nigger. Rise the fuck up.

hi, this night we celebrate the "weekversary" of the greatest event in the recent history, The Brenton Tarrant Freedom Attack. i followed the events since last week rly closely and i collected all important things, that happened since than.
This "CaptainBrentonLionheartTarrantSuperMegaUltraDeluxeGoldPlatinAdventurePremiumSeasonPassDLCCollectorsFanEdition" containts the following:
-theVid and the Manifesto (+ red by the kommandant)
-the media follow up on the event
-the chainreaction(some might call it acceleration)
-all cool memes ofc
-some BT stuff
-his playlist(vids and mp3)
-some art ( a videogame lvl, a ballad, an epos, a comic)
-The most important threads on 8 chan (memewarfare and some talking threads)
-and some cool 0x13E nazi bonus material

The epos is not a masterpiece, but i think the point is clear. We must not allow the enemy to write the story of his life! If one of u feels to continue writting the epos, u r welcome ^_^

I would be glad, if someone could tell me if the download of the upload works, since its my first time xD

everything is available for offline use(i took screenshoots from the newssites and the threads), as i wanted to make sure that, in case of an acapolypse, or if Brenton Tarrant one day will leave the Prison, which should have the same likelyhood, we always have the footage available.

workupload.com/file/wy4nCpYD

How does a single man manage to be

at the same time? Shills need to get gased

Perhaps it brought attention to the political situation of New Zealand but the con's outweigh the pro's, his actions are mostly meaningless.

Sure you accelerate the ever growing authoritarian agenda as the immigrants continue to pour in and they take away your more powerful guns, there could of been smarter ways of doing this besides some rahowa-styled killings on random Plebeians.

No, theoretically speaking I don't suggest we should be sitting on our asses, I'm suggesting we should be exploring more logical ways of pushing our narrative.
I don't think lone wolfs shooting up random mosques with some sand nigger deaths is going to make a big enough impact to improve the political message in a positive light.

When people read and hear about this, they'll see a man of [Insert Media narrative here] who shoots up random unarmed foreigners of nill insignificance.

How does that make us look? Now it's especially going to be harder to redpill normies because the corporates, as I've mentioned in my referred post are now hammering down on free-speech platforms that normies used to visit out of curiosity,
+ now we have less powerful guns to defend our country against the system.

Fellow anons, you see how these mostly insignificant actions are going to further regress our cause in a mostly negative way.?
Killing random peasants isn't going to create progress, it's just going to force the government to act harder against us.

no one wants to fail or die so choosing a soft target is always their first choice. people that want to die just kill themselves. you can only solve this by forcing people into dangerous situations. how is this accomplished? burning it all. people will group with what is familiar only for survival not because you made an argument about how in the future their survival will be threatened. who knows maybe its past the point of that instinct and even if shtf whites will group with subhumans instead of taking their stuff and lives for their own survival.

does anyone have a link to the livestream?

preferably Americans to avoid legal jeopardy

Search for "/Christchurch/"

r u trying to fool me again?

Attached: Remove_Goblin.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

He bolstered resistance faggot. Even in the normiesphere.
>the (((media))) wil do X
Faggot, who cares what the media does. Are they in favour of your extinction, yes. Have they always been, yes.
The beauty of European civilisation will only be obvious to the large body of Europeans once they stand amidst the smouldering ruins of the once greatest civilisation the world has ever known.
>Normies will perceive this wrong because of (((news)))

No kidding. Perfect time to meme the madness.

we definitely SHOULD NOT attack another mosque.

definitely DO NOT USE bombs

chng.it/TszZS9prpV

Sign and share boys, sign and share.

Attached: 1553200474317.jpg (480x360, 13.35K)

Brenton Tarrant is a hero, don't dare to besmirch his name. ZOG isn't as strong as you think, Muslims don't have have much control as you think, there are more people who agree with us than you think. The jew will use everything within his power to project weaknesses onto us. White men must awaken from their slumber, and then they must realize they power they hold. If you think for 2 minutes on the examples of the Ancestors you'd realize that dormant strength. 600 Conquistadors wiped out an empire; Zulu forces outnumbered the British 20 to 1 and lost; the only way white men lose is when they fight other white men. It doesn't take much to kill someone, and guns make it easier than curling your biceps. If the invaders get scared and 'leave', we win. If the invaders get scared, don't leave, and ZOG rushes to their defense just how long do you think they'll last? If 1% of the population commits true terror attacks in your own homeland things would fall apart faster than ZOG could put it back together.

Attached: good thing nothing in happening in the empire of the usa because when things go kinetic.png (1785x467, 179.28K)

Yep, we've got ourselves a redditor.

its funny how you think we have anywhere near the numbers to deal with the military. if shtf is caused and the trucks stop moving they are the ones with the stockpiles and bases. of course they cant lock the whole country down. theyll hold what they can and use drones to fly over and salt the fields of any hostile area. meanwhile regular people will be killing their neighbors to raid their pantries. theyll set up camps and recruit those who want to be fed to fight for them including former vets. itll take many years but theyll take control mile by mile until theyve got it all back. and the only thing that will have changed is now they control a wasteland of burned out scenery and destruction. i could type for hours on all the tactics they will use that you have no answer for. the ONLY hope is for mass defections but what will they defect to? a countryside of cannibals? id say lol but its not funny. its only funny to the people that orchestrated this. even if we bring down the monster they created its all going to burn anyway. the only winner is that which gets off on suffering. im sure one day all my neighbors will bring out their reich war flags and hold hands against the zog just like you. after all conquistadors and zulus….truth is the only real hope ended in 1945. this is now a spiritual war, will you accept degeneration or die fighting it? this is no longer about trying to fix this world. because its not possible. if you put all your being into that youll break eventually. if you put your being into a spiritual war greater than this life, youll still die before seeing anything great but their may be something waiting for you on the other side. maybe not. materialists always fail. its mostly because they compromise their philosophy to deal with problems and think theyll be able to revert back after the problem is dealt with. its why 4d chess was shilled so hard and why it obviously never works. the only way you can ever defeat the demiurge is to let your will be known with no deception whatsoever as that deception has consequence that always comes back. if someone asks you a question that you feel the need to lie about its better to remain silent, but people think they can deceive their way to victory. not enough people even know the whole truth in the first place and theyve made it illegal to say it. you will be taken out if you let it be known. by your brainwashed family, friends, neighbors or the zog. not to mention the broken people whos happy wires fire in their brain when seeing others in pain. ill fight and ill die. thats what will happen. nothing greater and i am contempt. youll break if you think any other way. losing hope is freedom.

It'll be according to plan the instant the muzzies take revenge. If they do nothing then we'll just look silly, so I hope they get their act together. I'm personally predicting an attack will be 2-3 months away, as they'll need at least that much time to plan and execute the attack.

First the false flag narrative, now they are doing this.

They are trying to stop Tarrant plan.

Attached: nline_n7h28wfc241r64yio.gif (321x350, 555.65K)

Attached: cf1a0179e2880b55f76ff38fbaad8216f937f13e155e58b5ca27a9b7a5c7c577.jpg (1840x3532, 1.34M)

you really do underestimate your enemies. they are not the caricatures youve created. every racial enemy you have has groups and organizations where they are plotting. you dont. you have some chans and that is it. you dont even know the people youre talking to. the majority of them could be shills larping as with you so you dont realize how alone you really are.

it takes an hour to plan an attack at most. gathering necessary materials may take time if you dont already have them.

Complete capitulation/surrender doesn't work with muds, they still go on murder sprees regardless. This is historically documented and empirically proven present day. This move is just pretext to cover further jew White genocide agenda. voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/

Christchurch WAS a retaliation attack.

They are worried about regular attacks

Attached: krabs.png (494x506, 406.43K)

Actually it seems that they are accelerating the Tarrant plan.

This will disgust more people. The real question is, will some of the targets of SWAT gun raids fight back to die a hero, or live defeated and their people slowly bred and replaced out of existence?

I never thought I would see something happen like this. The only way it could be better is if his high score of 51:0 was jews instead of mudslimes

He's actually a cucking expert. Essentially, he's saying that if you cuck for your enemy, they won't hurt you. Wow, he totally secured the country! I bet this guy has an IQ of 300. Impressive!

God, I hate this world.

Lowkey Fuck NZ

The muzzies will bomb it to shit, proving to the world that appeasement does nothing. It will be a worthy sacrifice.

It won't for one simple reason: Islamists will feel obligated to respond to this to send a harsh message, or risk people no longer fearing them and their inaction inspires rebellion within their occupied territories.

To them fear is a currency of control, and the Christchurch attack devalues it if they do nothing to retaliate. It won't necessarily happen in NZ, but they would definitely be planning something right now.

youre not a hero if you wait for them to show up at your door if they already stated theyre coming for you. a hero takes the fight to his enemy. a man defends his home. its sad that just protecting your property gets you hero status in current year.

I do believe you are confusing whom exactly is going scorched earth in this conflict. You also don't seem to understand much considering your rambling diatribe of ignorance. But you hold fast to that spiritual war shit, may it bring you luck. You are clearly going to need it.

lowkey fuck off back to worldstar wigger cuck

im not confused at all. you will break trying to fight for your people when every one of them around you is acting equivalent to a panicking headless chicken. go sit on a park bench for a day and look around you. go park at a gas station in the sticks for a day and look around you. im the ignorant one? whatever.

The key is telling all muslims that every single last one of them will die if they is a counterattack. The time for fagotry is over. Fagotry has been tried. Again and again and again. The next politician to demand from fagotry should be hanged. Every time a muslim terrorist attack occurs, the politician responsible for letting it happen should resign immediately or be hanged and replaced by somebody with some balls.

What they always forget to mention is that Muslims have a wholly separate definition of peace. That being the House of Islam and the House of War. They say it is a religion of peace because you will not be killed for adhering to it, but will engage in active warfare against you if you are not.

Great, so we'll still be targets of regular non-revenge Muslim terror attacks.

My workplace made us participate in their bullshit "two minutes of silence". I should have started whistling the british grenadier march in the middle of it.

A real man would have bumped that SS Zig Forums anthem.

More natsoc traditional music the better.

Have you seen evidence of people getting redpilled after this? Because I haven't, just the opposite in fact. Which is rather depressing

So, instead of praising the one who fights the enemy… they beg the enemy not to attack. What utter shit, they deserve no mercy.

Same for us here in Australia. The worst of it is that our politicians are infamous for bragging that Australia is the world's "most successful multicultural democracy," as though our being 10-years behind the curve implementing multiculturalism has nothing to do with why our country hasn't yet gone to complete ruin like the US or UK. Nope. Instead, they tell us, we just "got it right". Just ignore the cracks beginning to show and pretend we won't be exactly where they are in a decade.
This, I believe, was yet another stroke of genius on Tarrant's part. Whilst he stated that his actions were targeted specifically to fracture US politics along racial lines, an Australian citizen staging an attack in NZ thrust both countries into the midst of it, so there's no smugly sitting back and watching other White countries burn from afar as our politicians would have done otherwise. No, now we're front and centre in the race war to come; all sons of Europe will be called to fight for our continued existence, together as one.

The redpill comes when the muzzies counterattack and prove that cuckoldry never pays, not before.

Everyone: utter silence
You: GAS GAS GAS IM GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

Exactly and they will attack soon. Because NZ doesn't understand how it actually works. The Islamists aren't going to look at the news and be convinced they're submitting and leave it alone. If anything, they'll attack just because they're not submitting hard enough and see weakness in NZ's capitulation.

should do in theory, guess we'll find out how pozzed NZ is in that scenario. Mind you the lack of guns actually being turned in is encouraging

Kek, what are you trying to prove newfag when all the images have random numbers when uploaded to Zig Forums.

Attached: 256824675246825768912.gif (195x229, 1.29M)