Iranian convert to Christianity denied asylum in the UK because Christianity "is not peaceful"

foxnews.com/faith-values/u-k-denies-asylum-to-iranian-convert-to-christianity-saying-the-religion-is-not-peaceful

They'll pipe in hundreds of thousands of violent jihadi sandniggers though. The UK is next on the list of European states to be swamped by Musscum. Just call the place Britbongistan already.

Attached: 0.50-shekels.png (270x320, 106.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/faith-values/u-k-denies-asylum-to-iranian-convert-to-christianity-saying-the-religion-is-not-peaceful
archive.today/2019.03.22-024335/https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values/u-k-denies-asylum-to-iranian-convert-to-christianity-saying-the-religion-is-not-peaceful
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably for the best. Christcucks are just as much trash as Jews and Muslims. Keep all the desert rats and their desert religions where they belong in the desert.

Attached: 1061160961768.jpg (1000x411, 110.48K)

And then all (((people))) keep shitting on Christianity like it's the ultimate evil and not the kikes that have been subverting everything for the last 80 years.
Truth is what matters most is ethnically, whatever shit anybody believes on can be anything, but if you're a Google nigger trying to fill your place with non-whites and lgbts you should probably kill yourself

First post non kike free, enjoy the DnC as you keep doing it in every single thread on the whole site, I'm out

Attached: 1540095569712.jpg (935x1200, 129.34K)

I wonder if the anti-pope will react to this

Except they'll just keep bringing Muslims in.

It's been a lot longer than that.

Also, the Aryan betrays his own heritage by following any Abrahamic faith. Iranian or not.

Already been happening since the late 1960s. Tony Blair was "sending out search parties" to bring in foreigners.

Niggers are niggers good you shouldn't want any coming to the UK

You idiot OP. These are fake Christians trying to work the system. The Home Office is being cute with them in finding creative ways to tell them to fuck off.

The UK is so fucked it hurts. Also the UK anons I know are so cowed it hurts. I expect them to do nothing except die. Oh also, youtube videos that are about UK events, the comment section is always filled with tons of native British of all ages talking about being attacked and raped and it never being reported and them not even being able to get help in a hospital because the hospitals turn away whites and only serve shitskins. It's unbelievable.

While amoral, it's part for the course in Britbongistan. The goal is to destabilize the country, after all.
That said, there is no guarantee that a converted Muslim truly did convert. Taqiyya and all that.

Anglos/Germanics worldwide are a lost cause it seems.

Anglos are white niggers. They need to be genocided along with the sandniggers in the racewar.

There are solutions to the desert rat problem and for those who bring them in.

Attached: 8273486234.mp4 (648x360, 1.61M)

>foxnews.com/faith-values/u-k-denies-asylum-to-iranian-convert-to-christianity-saying-the-religion-is-not-peaceful

Send a letter back saying your shocked a saddened by their attack on the Jewish faith and accuse them of antisemitism.

.>>12998683
We should help this guy for lulz

Bibi says he likes Iran's Ghadr 1H missile best because it can reach Jerusalem with a big hot nuke.

Attached: 318680693037396093864506458.jpg (989x689, 66.9K)

GOD I would love to see a schism in the church and a new antipope during my lifetime. It's been almost 600 years.

So it's already Britbongistan then.

I also wish people would realize that it's not Christian vs. Muslim to Arab Muslims - it's Arab vs. White. To semites, it has always been a race war.

Only when sodomites or pedos are under attack will Pope Francis kvetch

there is no difference between a christian shitskin and a moslem shitskin

>And then all (((people))) keep shitting on Christianity like it's the ultimate evil and not the kikes that have been subverting everything for the last 80 years.
christianity was created by jews

we're all fucked

Anglos are the pinnacle of the white race. the British Isles are the Europe of Europe

This is a REALLY powerful redpill for the masses. It basically proves beyond a doubt that either: shitskins CANNOT be 'British', they will always hold their tribal loyalties above British values of common law, fair play and the like. OR it shows that the governments asylum schemes have nothing to do with actually helping people, it is about facilitating an invasion by a hostile enemy.

There is no possible way to look at this and think it's okay. It might come as no surprise whatsoever to people like us who dig for hidden information, but normalfags have no idea. Open their eyes!

Pathetic.

Defeatist shill

Fuck off, shill. Immigrants of all colors are fine as long as they enter LEGALLY and believe in the RIGHT desert faith.

Attached: MAGA-Safe-Think-About-It.PNG (562x316, 227.9K)

archive.today/2019.03.22-024335/https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values/u-k-denies-asylum-to-iranian-convert-to-christianity-saying-the-religion-is-not-peaceful

WE SHOULD FORCE HIM TO.
Make this big, send it to the pope, send it to Tucker Carlson. Send it to everyone. Make it that you get the death penalty if you read the article.

(((Christianity))) is a literal Jewish cult that was created to destroy Europe, specifically the Roman Empire. All (((Abrahamic))) trash should be sent back to the desert where it came from and belongs.

by that logic hitler was jewish

Pagan LARP fags are almost as bad as jews

Technically, the Old Testament established that anyone that worships the god of abraham is therefore jewish. Since jesus was there to renew the covenant, that means that anyone who worships jesus or his dad is jewish. Thus, all christians are honorary jews.

The irony with christcucks using larp as an insult at people who call out their jew-worship is that while paganism is a larp, christcucks larp their jew worship without a sense of irony.

Maybe you should consider that the extent of pagan larping is hugging trees while the short of the extent of christian larping is:
> following the prototype of racial blindness, i.e. all brothers and sisters in the eyes of (((jesus)))
I guess you can't call christians christian larpers when they're not larping when their jew worship led to jewish control over every white country. Christcuck will have to do for now.

PSY-OP
This is just the same spiel the jews play here as well.
Searching for fracture points and creating cognitive dissonance.
Create confusion in the enemy camp between Christians, Conservatives, Nationalists, Anti-Immigration, Anti-Islam, (((Atheists)))

Really all of the jews actors, puppets are line up here.

BTW I don’t believe the Mudslime to be sincere, it is just (((their))) trick to create a pretext for immigration, another one is homosexuality.

Just correcting your spelling:
(((Pagan))) LARP fags are almost as bad as jews.
Curious how the (((Pagan))) arguments are virtually identical to those of the (((Atheists))).

How many rapefuges are the pagans and atheists bringing in?

Attached: 1460404631570-3.jpg (800x511 138.9 KB, 88.68K)

That's not what happens, (((eternal victim))). Kikestians are trash and traitorous, caring more about their jew worshipping cult than about ethnicities. Nobody claims they're enemy number 1.

>Curious how the (((Pagan))) arguments are virtually identical to those of the (((Atheists))).
Atheists consider Christianity an alien and pacifistic religion?

I have no idea what the fuck happened in Britannia.
The only way back is by a decimation of the traitors, firstly the British Royals.

Attached: DuaQFgHXgAE9-ns.jpg (2048x1309, 437.96K)

persianon here, why ban the christian tho? i mean i'd understand if it was a muslem but most christians i've seen here in iran have been chill and peaceful and more open minded than the average muslem
only scenario where this story would make sense would be one where this fella was an IRGC Spy, which they've been deploying to europe to kill off the opposition leaders, other than that it just makes no sense

Overwhelmingly true. A lot of my friends that are racially aware tend to be some sort of Protestant. With that being said I know a Catholic (hates the pope) couple (((Atheists))) and even got a Pagan Larper fag friend.
We might bust each other's balls about the shit when we're spending time together but at the end of the day, we're all white and we all own guns. Two of my friends have kids on the way, still not enough….

Attached: glenkuk.jpg (866x905, 476.56K)

persianon here, you don't know how much it hurts my soul to read your comment, the arab invasion in 600 AC, they burned our books, our history, our religion… they burned down Persepolis, they raped our women, they forced their culture on us… we've been fighting back but seeing how many people have turned their back to their ancestors that fought and died against the muslims breaks my heart, we're on the rise again brother, fear not the persians will never and have never given up who they are for a sand nigger god

except persians are aryan

persianon here, in iran if you convert you can't get a gov job, you can't get education, you can't get anything done through gov departments and you will be on a watchlist
if this dude was in fact not a spy and a true covert christian, denying him entrance would be same as killing him

Don't worry, you're not the only real persian. Have lots of your kind in germany, fair pagan and christian people. :)

ballistic missiles that we bought from russia are in fact in ample supply right now, and i wouldn't presume my gov gave up nukes because of the deal, but destroying israel is just propaganda so we can push our influence in the region through proxy warfare

That's pretty gay of you, but at least you appreciate the fact that they are White.

You got it bad, no lie. But European Aryans (and pre-Aryans) are in the same boat. Culture, religion, heritage destroyed and defiled by Christianity - a sibling branch of Abrahamism to Islam - but the Arab invasion proper was forestalled until these modern days. The Abrahamic shackles must be broken if either of us are to survive.

im an atheist tho

when you're born your parents have to get you a birth certificate, and in it, you have to put down your religion, everyone is muslim by default, they don't ask you, the clerks just input islam
majority of people here, don't care and never have followed the strict rules and regulations of the sharia, imagine 40% of the academic material here has islam in it, first grade through college, the brainwashing is unavoidable, its not a conspiracy that they wanna turn europe to their desired shitstate, they've been trying it for 1500 years here

Doubt. The muslims and negroes can arrive as they please.

Isn't there some christians (Kurds etc) left in Iran since ancient times or is that in Iraq?

Also I always thought Shia is preferable to Sunni/Wahhabism

there are christians everywhere in iran, all of them are oppressed, same as jews and any other minority here, kurds are the most hated by the mullahs, they even went as far as to deny funding to rebuild and help kurd provinces from last year's earthquake that devastated their region
my point being, unless you give in to the sharia law and the mullah's way of life, you are not going to have anything resembling a life

Zerg them with niggers.

they hunt wahhabists here like dogs, sunnis are fine since the gov uses them as tools for their proxy warfare against the west's influence in the region, as far as sunnis go, they're like the retarded cousin, we act cool but we much rather they weren't retarded

does hezbollah constitute a nigger ? we've been funding them to fuck with israel so we can maintain dominance in the region

TBH it's good because there no such thing as an asylum seeker or refugee in the UK. They would have had to pass through or over numerous peaceful countries to get here. Which makes them an economic migrant or invader, neither of which we need.

Is this true? Can you give me sources? The comment sections of the videos, for example.

I assume life was better under the shah then, from looking at old pictures. Doesn't sound like there's any way out either without submitting to the global jews.

Nah, they do good work against the jews.

Do we? They need to fuck off.

If you ever plan on becoming christian avoid the catholic church they are the enemy to actual christians.

Shah didn't believe in freedom of speech, that was his downfall, otherwise a wholesome dude that was going to rebuild the persian empire
no one has been able to assimilate us so far, and jews like persians if you cut the islamic tumor our

an atheist since 13, i don't think i want to try the sand nigger religions anymore, more interested in zoroastrianism, not some blind faith but as a tool to band my people together under one banner

Americans after occupation of Japan literally made the emperor give a speech claiming Shinto is BS and not a real religion.

At the same time Americans said that Shinto can't be sponsored by the government or large organisations and Americans burned down many shrines.

Americans talks about "freedom of religion" at the time, while literally attacking Shinto and trying to build Churches in Japan and trying to convert the Japanese to Christianity. The amount of hypocrisy made the Japanese disgusted, which is why they never converted.

To this very day the USA is allied with Saudi Arabia and defends Saudi Arabia's right to have a state sponsored literal insane religion like Islam where they quite literally crucify people and stone women to death etc.
Yet at the same time the USA would turn on Japan and call them criminals if the Japanese government merely just funded the peaceful religion of Shinto.

Talk about a retarded double standard, Americans never say anything about Saudi Arabia either. Saddam was from Saudi Arabia and so were the 9/11 hijackers. Yet most average American citizens for some reason don't know any of this and think they were from Iraq etc.

The whole thing is fucked up.
Also the Church of England is a state religion, backed by the queen and in turn the British government. Yet the USA never complains about that, oh that's right…….because it's Christianity.

This is not a problem. Christians are sadomasochist cult they crave oppression. They got what they want the most. Nice.

Holy shit, the audacity of these anglo breeds.

Non-white Invaders need to stay out, even if they follow (((your))) (((abrahamic))) cult.

persians are the least of your worries heinrich
how bout the fact that whites aren't the majority in germany anymore ? you enjoy having arab rape babies around you ? don't forget hitler liked us, you can kys if u think you're more aryan than him

agreed, we're technically white tho
if you consider italians white, then persians are white too, not that im excited to be in the same wagon as you pussy whips, just genetics

Thus the Christcuck and his dual loyalty is exposed.

imo the chris-convert dude was lying to get into germany, i doubt he even gives a shit about religion… seen it before, you gotta be against the islamic regime to be accepted, so they try new things, we're a creative bunch

The non-Arabized Iranians, Turks and a handful of North Africans seem southern European/med-tier white to me

It's funny… I'll tell you why: Aryans come from the "cradle of civilization". So the question I have for you is what the fuck are you doing here, satan worshiping nigger?

No point in arguing with you the conversation will go no where because you will never accept jesus as the messiah unless you actually read the bible for yourself. Why not read the entire bible before making assumptions on a religion.

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Luke 22:36
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
Honestly you're right though most christians don't even read the bible and just listen to priests which is where this false pascifist religion comes from its disgusting tbh.

Attached: 820d8f0ffee1ba4d1e22ff4f242afa9868c208f37dd35f0b9bead0afc74b943f.png (573x1552, 633.14K)

turks are dumb as shit, most persians hate arabs
what you see on tv is propaganda to drive a wedge so the mullahs can run off with the money, otherwise i think we should kill all muslims here, if they wanna piss on thousands of years of culture they can hang

stop larping you faggot, why would i choose your jewish religion over one that my people came up with ? the idea of hell heaven and free will comes from zoroastrianism, oldest religion that still exists, you can preach all you wan't, im just not dumb enough to believe in fairy tales, and if i do choose to live by one, it'd be my own, not a tool jews made to conquer the west

pick one you uneducated nigger

The most recent avesta was made around 300-700AD which was after the bible was fully completed. Sure the religion itself was made far before christianity but we can't say that it is truly 100% accurate.

Italians are mixed with Persian DNA, by claiming a similar DNA and thus trying to claim Persians are white is a stupid slippery slope.

It's like saying that some light skinned African Americans can look a bit like some tanned white people, thus white people are Africans………..derp.

While Jerusalem would deserve it, it will never happen. Not even muslims are that stupid.

The level of excuses a government staff is trying to invent is beyond insane.

If Aryans are defined by you white nationalists as the original projected nose trait with deep inset eyes and huge facial hair and a narrow skull with angles beside the forehead etc.

These are the skull characteristics described by the white nationalist, well ironically this means that Europeans are not really Aryans. And that true Aryans are Persians, Jews, middle eastern people and Caucus mountain people.

Where as original Europeans don't have the proper feature set, instead having a more wide head and features Hitler claimed were subhuman (like the Slav, which ironically is more European than anyone in southern and western Europe who are all part west Asian).

Attached: science.jpg (1400x2200, 1.14M)

Christianity was from the middle east, it's based directly off the old testament and Jesus was a Jew born from an unfaithful Jewish woman.

Seriously if you truly think that Romans or Europeans invented Christianity you are an idiot.
It's an Abrahamic religion, get over it.
So is Islam, both Islam and Christianity came from Judaism and it's old testament.

Approved by Her Majesty The Kike.

yeah. you know… the people that invented civilization? might be a reason why most whites are called "Caucasians"

The cock goblin posing as a pope won't do fuck because he's an evil sack of shit that should be burned alive.

THE FALSE POPE DESERVES DEATH. FIGHT ME, CATHOLICUCKS!

He was basically the last preacher of religion of Moses. He wasn't a "jew". He specifically taught that people calling themselves "jews" were liars that worshiped satan in their synagogues.

Yeah no shit. Christianity is 100% Greek.

Wrong, but you're not educated enough.

Why do they both literally include a slightly rewritten talmud as part of their holy scriptures?

Caucus people, Persians, middle easterners (west Asians) etc are not European peoples. In fact European peoples only have mixtures from these groups, where as these groups have the DNA to the highest percentage.

So you are literally claiming you are something which factually only makes up a part of your DNA, via mostly being invaded by west Asian civilisations.

Sorry, but a "Caucasian" isn't a real thing. Not genetically, southern Europeans and some western Europeans take on a vague feature set similar because of being invaded and raped by western Asians.
But to call yourself a west Asian yourself or a "Caucasian" which describes their feature set, it's pretty pathetic.

That's like Obama claiming he is a white man, since his mother got fucked by a black guy and he is technically 50% white.

The idiot you are replying to is insane, you won't get through to him. It's like talking to a flat earther, you are talking to an insane eurocentrist. He probably also thinks that Genghis Khan was a European and that the original Americans were European people and that the Jomon are Europeans.

There is no hope trying, he is basically the European version of the dumb Afrocentrists who claim Jews and Jesus and the entire world were built by blacks etc.

Amen.

Attached: faceplant.jpg (1320x900, 793.83K)

Actually the Bible includes only a few books of the Tanakh: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deutoronomy, and the prophets.

It's there specifically to teach you who God is and the laws of Moses… to teach you who "jews" are…

samefag

Kill yourself.

Unmentioned is the fact that the European monuments there are multiple thousands of years older than the mideast ones, which were also built by whites.

i dont think you even know what the talmud is. which means you havent bothered to know your enemy. because you dont view them as a enemy
hmmmmm

The first proper European civilisation was a result of being invaded and raped by western Asian civilisations, which now also makes up a decent part of southern and western European peoples DNA.

Rape babies that learned from their conquered. Ancient Greece was built literally from learning off western Asian civilisation that conquered the primitive lands.
The Greeks aren't even proper Europeans, they are 30% west Asian in DNA.

Though the Nordic people are proper Europeans, they have less than 5% west Asian DNA.

It must hurt to know that Europeans were primitives and the first advanced European civilisation were not even proper Europeans genetically and were conquered people by west Asian civilisations.
Europeans never built their own advanced civilisation.

Attached: conquest.jpg (978x1512, 737.1K)

Gee I wonder why ancient Euros didn't use more marble and granite in the cold, marsh and forest-locked north.